CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been using no guides other than glancing at the trophy list for certain boss fight trophies and quickly looked at a video for the chinpokemon. the only thing im worried about is having missed a piece of equipment but i've been exploring every area super thoroughly. going out of your way to collect everything only takes 3-4 hours at most, game is only 10-15 hrs long in the first place
Ive actually been doing the exact same thing.

But I honestly think I missed Craig anyways, so Im sure I cant plat anyways! I know for a fact that I got a friend request from him, but do you know if you have to go to the Menu to have the friend ADDED for it to apply?

Im not sure if I did that.

Im sure Im going to miss some sort of equipment or something, or stupidly win a battle with one of my partners knocked out. I have been manually saving like every 15 minutes. The problem is I bet I get too far in the game before realizing I screwed up and would have to play 10+ hours anyways.

But I honestly think I missed Craig anyways, so Im sure I cant plat anyways! I know for a fact that I got a friend request from him, but do you know if you have to go to the Menu to have the friend ADDED for it to apply?

Im sure Im going to miss some sort of equipment or something, or stupidly win a battle with one of my partners knocked out. I have been manually saving like every 15 minutes. The problem is I bet I get too far in the game before realizing I screwed up and would have to play 10+ hours anyways.
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/south-park-stick-truth/227675-friends-list-guide.html

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit + The Run (On Sale)

$3.33

1. Emoney244

2. mark77

$1.66

1. kanamit

I was thinking of buying Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted, but I guess I'll take a phantom of this. Any chance of adding Most Wanted?
Already got Most Wanted. I can add it if another person wants it.
I would like if you add Most Wanted either if possible but see what is the best for you @Emoney, anyways i'll keep w/ a resell spot on this group.

PS: Do you have a PS+ code to get Plus discount?

it's clyde, not craig. you dont have to do anything, if it pops up you got it. clyde takes back his friend request at some point so you wont know if you got him or not based on looking in the menu, you gotta just remember if you did it or not

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky - March 11th - $50

Resells - $17.50

2. Bigwig

Phantoms - $7.50

1. sierra

2. Deidara (host)

1 more resell needed to complete group!

Battlefield 4 (PS3+PS4) + (upgrade) PSN:59.99$ + 9.99 upgrade
PS4:
R (23.20$):Wendelldf
-----
P (16.80): Bogydogy

PS3:
R (10):
R (10 ):
-----
P (5):
P (5):

Resident Evil 6 (resell) - $4

Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC (phantom) - $0.67

MotorStorm Apocalypse + Motorstorm RC (phantom) - $2

Deus Ex Human Revolution + DLC, AMY & Red Johnson's Chronicles 2: OAA (phantom) - $2

All shares are $5! Except Malicious which is at $3. PM if interested! Will trade shares for a share you are trying to sell too! All shares are reselables

1) Dead Nation + LBP + Costume Quest & DLC + Shatter + Deathspank Thongs of Virtue + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Comet Crash

2) Darksiders

3) Devil May Cry HD Collection

4) Malicious - $3

5) Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi Village + Outland

6) Walking Dead Season 1 (Telltale Game)

Last edited by a moderator:
All shares are $5! Except Malicious which is at $3. PM if interested! Will trade shares for a share you are trying to sell too! All shares are reselables

1) Dead Nation + LBP + Costume Quest & DLC + Shatter + Deathspank Thongs of Virtue + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Comet Crash

2) Darksiders

3) Devil May Cry HD Collection

4) Malicious - $3

5) Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi Village + Outland

6) Walking Dead Season 1 (Telltale Game)
Are they resell accounts? I might be interested in DMC collection.

Timeshares:
Lightning Returns (w/Cloud, Yuna, Laura dlc)
MGS Collection
Xillia
Bio Infinite Season Pass
5 games - Borderlands, Pixel shooter 2, Burnout, Hard Corp, Pac Man
6 games - Flower, Braid, Soldner x2, Moon Diver, Marvel v Capcom 2, Vagrant story,

Thank you based RPG! Downloading now.

Note that it will cost around $8, as that is the minimum you can fund an account with.

It might not be worth it as Sony may negate the purchases, but I only payed $1.40, so it was worth the risk.

For Sale:

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $7

BioShock + BioShock Infinite + Infinite's season pass (you WILL be able to get Burial at Sea part 2 as well) Phantom - $6

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

South Park: The Stick of Truth currently being rented, # waiting: 2

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (includes Cloud DLC) - $0.75/week

Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well
What if you add funds directly from a CC/Paypal to fund the purchase?

Wouldn't that negate the need for a minimum of £5??

Managed to get all 120 friends in south park, but missed some weapons/equipment in areas i cant backtrack to apparently

Lots of missables in the game. But one of the few games that I think truly deserves a 10/10

PS4:
-----

PS3:
R (10):
R (10 ):
-----
P (5):kaironsarri
P (5):

Managed to get all 120 friends in south park, but missed some weapons/equipment in areas i cant backtrack to apparently

Lots of missables in the game. But one of the few games that I think truly deserves a 10/10
I've been playing very very slowly. I'm only past the level where you fight jimmy the bard.

I'm hoping I didn't miss anything so far. I heard that the school has missable things as wek. As Jimmy's house so I went through those areas like 5 times before leaving.

Though I'm sure I missed things. I wish someone made a missable clothes guide already!

PS4:
-----

PS3:
R (10):
R (10 ):
-----
P (5):kaironsarri
P (5):

Battlefield 4 (PS3+PS4) 48$+10$ (upgrade)

PS4:

R (16$): EstonianBeast

-----

P (12$): EstonianBeast

PS3:

R (10$):

R (10$):

-----

P (5$):

P (5$):

Need a host who can host thru amazon.

Also looking for Ghosts (ps3) and Last of Us shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back