Not open for further replies.
Starting a group for 

Infamous Second Son PS4 (US)

Resell $35
intuition

Phantom : $25

Trusted CAG's only!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ThEliteOne spent months trying to get a group together, Boosted joined with little to no interest in your place and I paid $6.67 for a temporary phantom. Thanks, haha.
Actually I paid $6.67 as well. If you paid $6.67 too then I guess you got screwed. :D

Yeah lol... and I literally had the DLC for about a day, and then I sold it to someone else who was interested in it. So I wont be timesharing it Pravado, Sorry.
I have it if you need it. Let me know. Like most of my games, I am not playing it and just bought it on the hope that someday I would be able to get to it.

MGS5:Ground Zeroes (pre-order: comes w/ Peace Walker HD)

Resell - $6.67
1. mark77
2. StarShadow
Phantoms - $3.33
3. Munny1212
4. gmoney1234567890

Group is complete guys! HyeVltg3 will host this, ok? Probably he'll send a PM later.
No problem, ready to pay when I get the PM.

looking this games 

NHL 14 PS3

BF4 PS4

NBA2K14

Fifa14 PS3/PS4

Wach Dog PS4

Looking for The Last Of Us DLC Left Behinde UK/EU

pleas PM.

i wish i remember pass for my sony rewards
Can't you use the forgot password link on the site?

This was probably answered in the last 6 pages, but the Bullestorm Online pass wasn't even an online pass. I think it just gave you a boost to like level 5 and some extra coop missions.
I believe it unlocks the multiplayer and the echo missions. The unlimited pass might have started you at level 5 and gave you a golden leash.

Earth Defense Force 2025 - I have 2 phantoms available

Phantom ($7.50)

Boost you playing EDF? Just tried to get a few games in yesterday and the community dropped from 60 people to about 40. Might have to postpone my Normal grind and start on Hard. @Pancakes how far are you into the game? Saw your post on the EDF session on psnprofiles.

Boost you playing EDF? Just tried to get a few games in yesterday and the community dropped from 60 people to about 40. Might have to postpone my Normal grind and start on Hard. @Pancakes how far are you into the game? Saw your post on the EDF session on psnprofiles.
The community for the new EDF is only 40 people or the old EDF is 40 people?

Can't you use the forgot password link on the site?

I believe it unlocks the multiplayer and the echo missions. The unlimited pass might have started you at level 5 and gave you a golden leash.

i did with no luck ill try again

The community for the new EDF is only 40 people or the old EDF is 40 people?
2025 on average has about 40 - 60 people online at once. Majority of the people are already deep into the game or already started their Inferno runs which I would only last 30 seconds in. The 2017 on Vita you be lucky to find 2 people playing right now unless a boosting session has been setup.

[quote name="intuition" post="11589644" timestamp="1394183605"]Starting a group for

Infamous Second Son PS4 (US)

Resell $35
intuition
Phantom :Banx $25

Trusted CAG's only!!!![/quote]

2025 on average has about 40 - 60 people online at once. Majority of the people are already deep into the game or already started their Inferno runs which I would only last 30 seconds in. The 2017 on Vita you be lucky to find 2 people playing right now unless a boosting session has been setup.
Shit people are already on their inferno run? I haven't played it in a while, I guess the people I've added since the game came out are already in inferno. I need to start armor grinding.

If you wanna start on hard or whatever normal mission you're on I'm down for that but I'm probably below you too.

yep but problem is getting past that stupid "for your protection" part i cant remember what i put down for my favorite movie.. i even email them they wont help

Shit people are already on their inferno run? I haven't played it in a while, I guess the people I've added since the game came out are already in inferno. I need to start armor grinding.

If you wanna start on hard or whatever normal mission you're on I'm down for that but I'm probably below you too.
The 3 people I normally play with are already on Inferno and about 60+ mission so 2 hits I'm dead. I'm normally on after 10 and split my time between FFXIV and EDF. I'm around level 30 on normal but don't mind grinding out the earlier levels for my other classes. y2jd let me know when you want to start the WWE matches. I see you online but normally your playing something.

yep but problem is getting past that stupid "for your protection" part i cant remember what i put down for my favorite movie.. i even email them they wont help
Tried calling them? I do the normal pick the questions that won't change or easy to remember.

yeah sorry about that im deaf that prevent me calling them i have no access to pc to do relay call but ill do that this weekend when i visit my mom i mainly use my ps3 web browser to check cag..im free now if you want to do it

yeah sorry about that im deaf that prevent me calling them i have no access to pc to do relay call but ill do that this weekend when i visit my mom i mainly use my ps3 web browser to check cag..im free now if you want to do it
You really don't have access to a regular VP service? That's a shame.

looking for Cod Ghost for PS3 any slot is fine and BF4 PS4 any slot is fine

and NBA2k14 PS3/PS4 any slots

pleas PM.

Anyone wanna make a group for Tales of Symphonia collection?

I can buy the game or someone more well known can, if it is more comfortable for everyone.

Not sure about the way prices go but I think this is how it works...

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($39.99)

Resell: $13

- Shigumas

-

Phantom $7

-

-
this pricing is off

resell = total cost / 3

phantom = total cost / 6

The 3 people I normally play with are already on Inferno and about 60+ mission so 2 hits I'm dead. I'm normally on after 10 and split my time between FFXIV and EDF. I'm around level 30 on normal but don't mind grinding out the earlier levels for my other classes. y2jd let me know when you want to start the WWE matches. I see you online but normally your playing something.
Well we can play on normal from where you left off or start on hard from the beginning if you want. I think I was on mission 20+ on hard but most of my characters are evened out so I don't have a particularly strong class.

this pricing is off

resell = total cost / 3

phantom = total cost / 6
Okay, thanks for that. Only off by less than half a dollar or so but I'll correct it of course.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (1+2)

Resell: $13.33?

-

-

Phantom $6.66?

-Dormin

- Shigumas

Only really interested in the original as I didn't much like the 2nd but can't beat 7$
New pricing as stated above... Anyone else want in? Also would like a regular to host. :)

edit: switched myself to a phantom slot... Gotta buy Monster Hunter 3rd HD.

Did not know that. Learn something new each day. I'll pm you once I get home and try to knock out that trophy.

Well we can play on normal from where you left off or start on hard from the beginning if you want. I think I was on mission 20+ on hard but most of my characters are evened out so I don't have a particularly strong class.
I'm ok with either or if you want we can try to boost health/weapons/kills

Anyone want a free Zone of the Enders HD Collection phantom?
Aww man, I missed this, I've always wanted to play those games :(

I've got an old DVD with trailers on it, and when I saw the second Zone of the Enders I came a little, didn't have the money for a Ps2 and the game at release and after that it became hard to find, good old memories haha.

Well, anyway, I asked this a couple of days ago, but have anyone played Carnivores HD? Is it any good?

I've got an old DVD with trailers on it, and when I saw the second Zone of the Enders I came a little, didn't have the money for a Ps2 and the game at release and after that it became hard to find, good old memories haha.
Ohh Chrill, I know the feel...but I was able to snag a copy of ZOE2 because I was crying that I couldnt find the first one for cheap.

Still have that copy of ZOE2 till this day all neatly taken care of because I cant understand people with broken and cracked PS2 game cases. haha

Did not know that. Learn something new each day. I'll pm you once I get home and try to knock out that trophy.

I'm ok with either or if you want we can try to boost health/weapons/kills
sadly ill be leaving for moms for the weekend.. im going in an hour i might bring ps3 with me ill let you know later

after we do wwe i finally got ff 13 in mail .. im right at final boss im debating whether to start over from scratch or just finish it off and try to get rest of trophies then try to get 13-2 and 3...im on 3rd playthrough on atelier i was not able to reach final boss in time im gonna follow the guides with rpgs.. seem that tales of grace is longest rpg i played

edited look like im not going just pm me on psn no matter if im playing something else

Well, anyway, I asked this a couple of days ago, but have anyone played Carnivores HD? Is it any good?
I was looking for a share of Carnivores HD awhile ago but nobody seemed to have it. I know I saw someone start a group for it but that may have been snakey, and he most likely dropped out and bought it on his own lol. I've read reviews and it wasn't anything great, but dinosaur games are lacking so I still want to play it. Hoping for a $3.75 sale eventually.

Anyone playing through Tales of Symphonia right now? I'm having real trouble with Sheena after the wind seal. I never had this trouble back in 2005. Any tips?

Rambo (eu share) (out now) 30 pounds-

If Rambo is coming to us psn this upcoming week then we'll go for that instead of eu.

r-

2.emoney

---------

p-

1.snakey

2. SnowVixen

Anybody have any interest in this?

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (PS3) $9.99

Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3) $9.99

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition $14.99

It would be $11.66 for a resell slot and $5.83 for a phantom slot.

I would take a resell slot. I haven't gameshared since the psn hack, so I have no clue how the phantom slot stuff works.

So someone else would need to host.

Anybody have any interest in this?

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (PS3) $9.99

Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3) $9.99

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition $14.99

It would be $11.66 for a resell slot and $5.83 for a phantom slot.

I would take a resell slot. I haven't gameshared since the psn hack, so I have no clue how the phantom slot stuff works.

So someone else would need to host.
if the run is included i might be.. we need psn plus code to lower the cost

phantom is one time download its yours for life till ps3 break or you delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back