CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Sound Shapes - UK (PS4 non-sell) $4
  • Sound Shapes - JP (PS4 non-sell) $5
  • Sound Shapes - HK (PS4 non-sell) $5
  • Free PS3 non-sells available on these

I thought i saw @Pancakes offering to host. If he can't we can find other.

Do you have a Plus code for the discount? I just bought one 7day trial yesterday i was willing to use on next weeks to buy Fez or Vessel. If nobody has a code i don't mind in use in this group though.
I'm just gonna host myself. The account already has a 2 day plus subscription. Sent everyone a PM about the group.

If any solid members are interested in a ton of easy trophies, please PM me to discuss the cost split discussion some CAGers are currently involved in.

Is it an easy game to 100%(/plat)? Are you giving away the Ps3 phantoms? I'm interested in that case!
Most of it is easy, but Death Mode (for plat) can be a royal pain.

Not sure if Amir is including the DLC or not. I have an account with the US game + all DLC for timeshare (should take you about 12 min per DLC). After you cloud sync the US save to these other regions, you will instantly unlock the trophies again multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
If any solid members are interested in a ton of easy trophies, please PM me to discuss the cost split discussion some CAGers are currently involved in.

Most of it is easy, but Death Mode (for plat) can be a royal pain.

Not sure if Amir is including the DLC or not. I have an account with the US game + all DLC for timeshare (should take you about 12 min per DLC). After you cloud sync the US save to these other regions, you will instantly unlock the trophies again multiple times.

the stacking trophies only works for the PS4 version though, so if you already have the US trophies unlocked on PS3 then you won't get them again on the different regions.

The PS4 version will unlock and stack all trophies uncluding the DLC ones if you already have them unlocked on your US account.

the stacking trophies only works for the PS4 version though, so if you already have the US trophies unlocked on PS3 then you won't get them again on the different regions.

The PS4 version will unlock and stack all trophies uncluding the DLC ones if you already have them unlocked on your US account.
Not sure what you basing this on, but I had friends tell me that they used the PS3 save to cloud sync to Vita and multiple PS4 regions.

Rambo (eu share) (out now) 30 pounds-

If Rambo is coming to us psn this upcoming week then we'll go for that instead of eu.

r-

2.emoney

---------

p-

1.snakey

2. SnowVixen

anyone try out Awesomenauts on ps4? worth 8 bucks?

Dark Souls II [Trusted CAGs with feedback only]

$20

1. v4oldboy

$10

I am also interested in starting a MLB 14: The Show group, but that is a bit off (April 1st).

I'm curious if the rumor of the spend $60 get $10 is true or not. If it is I might hold off buying DSII to get the $10. I'm never sure what to do in the get $10 groups. Maybe a member buys it for $8 and that gets taken off of the other member's payments?

I respect a vet as much as the next guy (barring they act like one which most do) downgrading someone just because you've hit a few more keys and pressed the post button more frequently than someone doesn't put you on that high of a pedestal. I've never been denied a share here because of being a trainee but it's alright, I'd prefer to do business with someone who actually knows how to spell the word itself.

You're right, I just keep the forum tabbed and scroll through them when I have a second. I don't utilize the function like I should. Thanks for the heads up.
Again no offense but "hitting a few more keys" when dealing with money sometimes means more than you would think. Most likely the people you dealt with were new as well. Most people seldomly deal with people who haven't been here very long.

Oh shit I spelled a word incorrectly ... I guess I will have to go back to speaking and writing in my native tongue.

ここでは上でワルを得た

Looking to fill a group for Earth Defense Force 2025! Resell spots are taken, but phantom spots are available at $7.50 each.

Is there a preload option for Dark Souls 2 on steam yet? Just trying to get a picture on how large the DL might be.
doesnt come out on pc until april 25th lol

Its around 6.5-7 gb on ps3

Is there a preload option for Dark Souls 2 on steam yet? Just trying to get a picture on how large the DL might be.
ps3 - 5.1GB

[attachment=3591:darksouls.JPG]

The PS4 trophy stack comes up instantly when you load your Cloud Sync. I currently have 1 Sound Shapes Vita Platinum, 1 Sound Shapes PS3 Platinum, and 3 Sound Shapes PS4 Phantoms. I will be loading the last Hong Kong PS4 Sound Shapes for the platinum soon.

That is all thanks to Amir and his graciousness of coordinating these groups.

I know its a bit early but figured it doesn't hurt to ask. Is anyone interested in one of the Call of Duty sales next week that contain Modern Warfare 3? I have the first two games so I care about the one, but if people are interested in the Modern Warfare 1-3 Bundle id be OK with that too. 

Looking to buy shares for any PS3 exclusive games.

Currently have played or not wanted (NOT FOR SALE): The Last of Us & DLC, Tales of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, Pixeljunk series, Heavy Rain, Infamous 1 & 2, Resistance series, Little Big Planet, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Savage Moon, Comet Crash, Heavenly Sword, Haze, WipEout HD, quiz games, sports games

!!! LOOKING FOR: Demons Souls, Disgaea 4 & D2, Journey, Initial D Extreme Stage, Mushroom Wars, Tokyo Jungle, Katamari Forever
...and Dark Souls (with expansion)

Anyone interested in black ops 2 for next week? I would be in for a phantom with or without the season pass. I can't host though, so if someone does host please PM me. Thanks!

Anyone have the price sheet for the CoD sale?
Call of Duty - 3/11 to 3/18
Call of Duty: Black Ops II With Revolution Map Pack - PS3 - $39.99 PSN - $35.99 PS+
Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Season Pass Bundle - PS3 - $59.99 PSN - $53.99 PS+
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Season Pass - $24.99 PSN
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Revolution - $7.49 PSN
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Uprising - $7.49 PSN
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Vengeance - $7.49 PSN
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Apocalypse - $7.49 PSN
Call of Duty: Black Ops & Black Ops II Game Bundle - PS3 - $69.99 PSN - $62.99 PS+
Call of Duty: Black Ops with First Strike - PS3 - $34.99 PSN - $31.49 PS+
Call of Duty: Black Ops Ultimate Edition - PS3 - $74.99 PSN - $67.49 PS+
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 With DLC Collection 1 - PS3 - $29.99 PSN - $26.99 PS+
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition - PS3 - $69.99 PSN - $62.99 PS+
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 with Stimulus Package - PS3 - $19.99 PSN - $17.99 PS+
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare with Variety Map Pack - PS3 - $19.99 PSN - $17.99 PS+
Call of Duty 4: MW 1-3 Bundle - PS3 - $64.99 PSN - $58.49 PS+

If anyone is interested in any of these games,message me.

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies

Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX

Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller

All shares are $5! Except Malicious which is at $3. PM if interested! Will trade shares for a share you are trying to sell too! All shares are reselables

1) Dead Nation + LBP + Costume Quest & DLC + Shatter + Deathspank Thongs of Virtue + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Comet Crash

2) Darksiders

3) Malicious - $3

4) Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi Village + Outland

5) Walking Dead Season 1 (Telltale Game)

Call of Duty: Black Ops II With Revolution Map Pack - PS3 - $39.99

Resell $13.34
1. RogueSplinterCell
Phantom $6.66
1. vantheman

Needs hosting.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Season Pass Bundle - PS3
Resell $20 - ready to download immediately! 
Phantom $10
1. Paid/Done
2. Paid/Done

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition - PS3
Resell $23.33
1. Tiger
Phantom $11.67

Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
Of Orcs and Men 3 - 3 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $
XCOM: The Bureau + DLC - 5 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
Top Spin 4 - 4 $
Thief - 10 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition, Super Hang On - 3 $
The Darkness 2 - 4 $
Game of Thrones - 2 $
Tour de France 2013 - 3 $
Lone Survivor - 1 $
Papo & Yo - 2 $

Looking for some old ps1 classics like FF7,Xenogears, Chrono cross and resident evil2 resell or phantom.
I prefer in one account but I can take separate account too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back