Not open for further replies.
MLB 14 the show(april 1st)

$51.50

r- $17.17

1.v4oldboy(host)

--------

p- $8.58

1.snakey

As an incentive, offering a discount. But Only if you join pre-release. If I have to sell the slots post-release and delay me getting the game I'll be keeping the discount for that slot from the $10 promo code I sold.
i joined captainteks group, srry

Assassin's Creed: Comet Will Reportedly Have You Play as a Templar

Rumours abound that Assassin's Creed: Comet - the last-gen Creed title that will apparently be releasing in tandem with the next-gen only Assassin's Creed: Unity - will apparently see you playing as a Templar named Shay, sailing the Atlantic Ocean in 1758.

That's according to French website GameBlog (translated by Reddit user GalakFyarr), who reports that Comet will star Templar sailor Shay who betrays the captain of his ship. The setting is supposedly North America, with visits to New York and more nautical action reportedly on the cards. Sources liken Comet to a cross between Assassin's Creed III and AC IV's Freedom Cry DLC, and even reckon that Haytham Kenway and Adewale might make appearances alongside other AC characters.

It all sounds a little suspect, if we're being perfectly honest, so you can chalk this one up as a big fat rumour until something a bit more concrete emerges on Assassin's Creed: Comet. For now, we know that Assassin's Creed: Unity is definitely a thing and will be coming to PS4 and Xbox One in autumn 2014.

lolz if i was an ebay seller i wouldnt give a shit about saying i sell gameshares on ebay =p and yep, theyre my quotes, what about them? ive called sony to reset an account. and greed LOL your quick to assume things grey bush. =)
you might be in the wrong place dude, see thread title...

When you join groups here (you do, right?), who's to say you're not calling Sony, having your friends/clients download 2 extra slots, etc? you're in business not gameshare mode, reminds me of shadowlombax and ipacman/Locox

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="jlazenby1" post="11648758" timestamp="1395990036"]damn, saw it was coming for 360 and assumed it would be on ps3, I might get it on pc then.
April 16 apparently.

spoderman! :p
[/quote]

PLEASE DONT GET SNAKEY STARTED :( ITS ALMOST BEEN A YEAR :/

MLB 14 the show(april 1st)

$51.50

r- $17.17

1.v4oldboy(host)

--------

p- $8.58

Discount, but only if you join prerelease. Surprising that its this hard to find people for this given its out next week.

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE ($35.00 Discounted Group)

Resell ($11.67)

1.Drolan

Phantom ($5.83)

Im in for resell; do you know if this is crossbuy for the Vita?

EDIT: Also, looking for a share of Witch and the Hundred Knight

Last edited by a moderator:
The Witch and the Hundred Knight / Atelier Escha and Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky Resell (Both in one account) - $25.00

Hi, could someone possibly tell me what's the difference between a Phantom and a Resell? The front page doesn't really explain it.

How many phantom accounts can a PS4 support? I believe PS3 is 16?
As far as I know the account limit is still 16 yes.

Hi, could someone possibly tell me what's the difference between a Phantom and a Resell? The front page doesn't really explain it.
Resell - You can sell it when you are done/don't want it anymore

Phantom - Yours forever and you can't log back into the account

Entering PS Plus on 2nd April:

PlayStation Plus April
  • Mercenary Kings (PS4)
  • Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
  • Stealth Inc. A Clone in the Dark (PS3)
  • Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (PS3)
  • Velocity Ultra (PS Vita)
  • Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD (PS Vita)
Not a good month for me, but there are good games on the list. Mercenary Kings is the only one I am looking forward to.

i have a PHANTOM of this game since day1 and downloaded all updates. AVOID IT ON PS3.Its an amazing game on ps4 but on ps3 the screen flickering is just not worth it and they are not going to fix it.
It does support custom mp3 soundtrack tho like all nfs games since the run (on PS3).
Hey Gordon, so happy to have you back. I loved the bad feedback that you gave me. Very mature there. I can't believe the mods haven't banned you yet. Oh well, there is still plenty of time for that to happen.

In case there is anyone new who doesn't know this, DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH GORDONGECKO FOR GAMESHARES. THEY ARE BELIEVED TO BE A SCAMMER OR AT A MINIMUM JUST AN UNRELIABLE PERSON TO DEAL WITH. Maybe someone else would be courteous enough to highlight some of their finer posts. It must be lonely in your 5M penthouse.

Boosted is one of the most active members on here, I don't think anyone has ever had a problem with him on any share.  His feedback speaks for itself and every active member on this site has probably dealt with Boosted at one time or another.

I still have batman arkham city in shrink wrap I bought from best buy 2 years ago for like 10 bucks with their coupons. Guess I should try and sell on eBay or Craigslist.

It does not make you a great person boosted, you are only some kinda forum hero with no social skills or wealth who never created anything of value in his life because he wastes it all away and THAT IS THE REASON YOUR WIFE CHEATS ON YOU, not me. So do not see this as critique see this a motivation and support because I care about all humans, but essentially YOU have to fix yourself and quit the crybabying. And the feedback list ... I wrote to him 2 or 3 times about fixing the error in my name, he never bothered to even reply. Since he does it for free we cant really complain. And there was more feedback i left and received thats not even in the feedback list.

Like i still have resells of bf4 and sr4 that i bought here and i left feedback and i received feedback (all positive, of course) and its not even in the list. i dont really ever resell resells so i have them all still and there never was a problem.

And if anyone even cares about this "drama": boosted asked me to make a deposit for some phantom which i refused to since i know paypal and know they have strict rules and just didnt like sending 60 when it wasnt even my psn account the game gets bought with. I surely could have said this friendlier to him :D but he got mad and is still crying about it, which is completely insane ... but i guess if your life is sad and your wife cheats on you, you are happy for any BS you can start to escape from it, right boosted? isnt the first time you start BS about the most friendly, fun and humble members on here.
I will hit ignore after this post to you.

1) not sure where the wife cheating thing has come in. You have been on this kick for a while. I appreciate your concern about her well being and my personal life but things like that are considered to be a personal life for a reason. Should I make presumptuous comments about your little brother and what he does with his friends when he tells your mom that they are "playing a game." No, I shouldn't say things like that because they are disrespectful of other people.

2) if you have a issue with the Feedback Sheet please feel free to mention it to Yanksfan, you may have already posted about issues but he probably has you ignored so that your comments mean nothing to him.

3) Your one and only feedback is from the Saints Row share that you purchased from HyeVltg3. If you should have so much feedback and it bothers you so much then you should at least know what feedback you are missing.

4) The account that I asked for you to give a deposit on was Minecraft. The game was $20.00 so I asked for a full deposit while you had the account. I never asked for $60.00 because that would be a ridiculous amount for a $20.00 game.

5) There is nothing in the PayPal terms of service that says you cannot accept a payment from someone and pay them back a portion of the payment later.

Well I guess that is it. Enjoy your stay GordonGecko :D

Gordon Gecko, you're an idiot. Every regular of this thread knows not to do business with you, but if you want to continue wasting your time by posting in this thread, nobody's going to stop you. I actually get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing someone try to live up to the lord and savior king Albasha.

Gordon Gecko, you're an idiot. Every regular of this thread knows not to do business with you, but if you want to continue wasting your time by posting in this thread, nobody's going to stop you. I actually get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing someone try to live up to the lord and savior king Albasha.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?view=findpost&p=11501260

someone before was having that problem

did we fill the dustforce group?

im waiting for lombax to try out the demo and if he likes it then hes gonna take the last resell.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320106-psn-gamesharing-feedback-thread/page-50#entry11508804

+1 to my Dustforce group (strange, paravado, ShadowLombax)

Anyone have bf4, ghosts, or both?
It'll help you and any potential sellers if you specify whether you want the PS3 or PS4 version, and whether a phantom, resell, or either will work for you.

headshakeconan.gif

If you're going to try to stir the pot, at least be logical about it. I am not to blame for letting him in that group.

Why would anyone want to talk to a self proclaimed millionaire who still has to game share to get his games?

The whole "i'm rich and you guys are just nerds" shtick tells a lot. Psychologists would say that stems from a feeling of little sense of self-importance where it matters. Assuming everyone on the internet is a nerd is another obvious, telling flaw of yours, as it shows that you are projecting your own beliefs of yourself onto others. You're right here posting with us, so why would you assume we're all nerds and that you're above us?

You're wasting your time trolling people who don't even care about you enough to get mad. Which stems from lack of people caring irl. My real, sincere advice to you, would be to drop this  ego-driven sense of self-importance defense mechanism your mind has created to offset your clear lack of positive self evaluation, especially if this isn't the first time someone is calling you out on it either over the internet or in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back