CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so that's why phantom is cheaper than resells? You only get to get once and if you screw up and delete it or the user it's gone forever just like with PSN gamesharing? Is the process the same? You get the info, make a new user, sign in, DL games/DLC, sign out And never touch the account again?

If That's how It works how much would a phantom gameshare of these games cost:
South Park
FIFA 14
Diablo 3
The last of su
MLB 15
phantoms are always 1/6 the price, resells 1/3 the price for ps3 games

Not to try and stir the pot DK-Matty, but you're the one coming across as an ass here. To me it looks as if you've overreacted a bit in regards to jlazenby's posts/PM's/whatever to you but like mentioned above he was just looking out for the community. As for GordonGecko, it's not been just one post over the past few pages, the guy has been harassing the members here for weeks and we've been putting up with his shenanigans(unwillingly) for a while now... So if somehow you missed all of that then it's on you as it's been pretty clear that the guy shouldn't be dealt with.

On the flip side I have had a few dealings with jlazenby and he's been nothing other than a stand up guy. Mayhaps his words were a little harsh but it is annoying to see someone deal with GG after all that's been going on with him lately.

Best advice I can give is, if you want to gameshare then you're going to have to keep up with the thread to become a real member of the community. You can't duck in and out just to make trades and join shares whenever you want. I may not post in here or do a ton of shares all the time but I'm always lurking just so I can be sure I'm kept up to date with everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
(PS3 resell) Rayman Legends - $7.00. It's also on sale for $15 at Gamefly

This thread is mild in comparison. I suspect little will change around cag until they replenish the mod team. Only person I ever see is Io. I don't see a problem with bringing disputes public if there's a been potential scam, though. A huge lol at the rest of it.

(PS3 resell) Rayman Legends - $7.00. It's also on sale for $15 at Gamefly.

This thread is mild in comparison. I suspect little will change around cag until they replenish the mod team. Only person I ever see is Io. I don't see a problem with bringing disputes public if there's a been potential scam, though. A huge lol at the rest of it.
Hey, I've only bought 1 resell so far but if you're willing to try a newbie I'll take that resell. I won't be offended if you don't want to trust me.I get how it is here, trust is built not given.

Like I've been saying before, I'm new so I'm trying to jump in fast. I've been a lurker for about a month now but only recently started posting. 

So, if anyone wants to take a chance which I know is hard to do I got 2 Super Street Fighter 4 AE resells that I'd be willing to sell for 8 bucks each. And 2 Injustice Ultimate Edition resells for 13 bucks each. Discounted as a sign of good faith. 

PM me if interested.

For sale:

From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 (resell).

Zone of the Enders HD Collection $2 (phantom).

That makes a full group on NHL 14. Can anyone host for us? If we don't find one by the time I get off of work tonight, I can go ahead and give it a shot.

R-smtipple($10)
R-bdavid81($10)
P-fsqchucky($5)
P-refraxion($5)

Does a phantom of metal fear ground zeros(ps4)exist ? still looking if anyone has it for the ps4 please pm me

ps-fez phantom ps4 looking for as well

That makes a full group on NHL 14. Can anyone host for us? If we don't find one by the time I get off of work tonight, I can go ahead and give it a shot.

R-smtipple($10)
R-bdavid81($10)
P-fsqchucky($5)
P-refraxion($5)
As I stated earlier, I can host for you (done it dozens of times). If you want me to, PM me and we can go from there.

It does not make you a great person boosted, you are only some kinda forum hero with no social skills or wealth who never created anything of value in his life because he wastes it all away and THAT IS THE REASON YOUR WIFE CHEATS ON YOU, not me. So do not see this as critique see this a motivation and support because I care about all humans, but essentially YOU have to fix yourself and quit the crybabying. And the feedback list ... I wrote to him 2 or 3 times about fixing the error in my name, he never bothered to even reply. Since he does it for free we cant really complain. And there was more feedback i left and received thats not even in the feedback list.

Like i still have resells of bf4 and sr4 that i bought here and i left feedback and i received feedback (all positive, of course) and its not even in the list. i dont really ever resell resells so i have them all still and there never was a problem.

And if anyone even cares about this "drama": boosted asked me to make a deposit for some phantom which i refused to since i know paypal and know they have strict rules and just didnt like sending 60 when it wasnt even my psn account the game gets bought with. I surely could have said this friendlier to him :D but he got mad and is still crying about it, which is completely insane ... but i guess if your life is sad and your wife cheats on you, you are happy for any BS you can start to escape from it, right boosted? isnt the first time you start BS about the most friendly, fun and humble members on here.
Nobody cares bro bashing a thread vet will only make people not allow you into their group or transact with their shares you only arrived a while ago if u have an issue with him just PM him and not make yourself look like a 10yr old.Just an observation

that list sound pretty fun. Hopefully the ps3 isn't too big or its the vita for me.
The list looks awful to me, player specific trophies are the worst.
Like Pancakes, I actually think the list sounds good. It seems a lot easier than previous years. If you're going for just trophies, you'll be able to edit players and adjust sliders to get most of the player specific trophies.

Like Pancakes, I actually think the list sounds good. It seems a lot easier than previous years. If you're going for just trophies, you'll be able to edit players and adjust sliders to get most of the player specific trophies.
sounds a lot better than like winning x amount of games online. Too bad there isn't a trophy for striking out an x amount of times in a game for Chris carter/adam Dunn.

Easier is not better. For me, its boring to load up a bunch of exhibition games for 99% of the trophies. I liked getting Madden's plat because it really had you explore all the modes of the game, but not in an overly complicated or impossible way.

sounds a lot better than like winning x amount of games online. Too bad there isn't a trophy for striking out an x amount of times in a game for Chris carter/adam Dunn.
I do agree with that, I hate most online trophies and won't go for them. Especially in The Show, where online play has proven to be sketchy. With most sports, you can adjust to a little bit of lag. In baseball, a little lag can ruin the entire game.

Gonna give it one more shot: anyone here have resident evil 5 that can hook me up with their items/weapons that they're not using anymore? The grind sucks. I figure the game is probably too old but maybe some of you still have it. Had to at least ask.

Gonna give it one more shot: anyone here have resident evil 5 that can hook me up with their items/weapons that they're not using anymore? The grind sucks. I figure the game is probably too old but maybe some of you still have it. Had to at least ask.
There was a grind in RE5? I only played it when it released, but I got all achievements on 360 and don't remember having to work too hard for it.

R-smtipple($10)
R-bdavid81($10)
P-fsqchucky($5)
P-refraxion($5)
Buy the game using your group's PayPal and/or PSN credit, and host yourself. You don't need an outside host.

There was a grind in RE5? I only played it when it released, but I got all achievements on 360 and don't remember having to work too hard for it.
The easiest way is to grind 5-1 over and over and over until you get enough money to max weapons/get all the figurines. I completed it on 360 as well, deff requires grinding.

Buy the game using your group's PayPal and/or PSN credit, and host yourself. You don't need an outside host.
I just did it for them, so relax. There's possibly another reason why they wanted a non-shareholder host/buyer. Probably for the sake of convenience/consistency, just like most other groups that request for a non-shareholder host.

LOOKING FOR:

Shin Megami Tensei: Raidou Kuzunoha

The Guided Fate Paradox

Legasista

Drakengard 3

I only can add two accounts right now, so combined would be best, but I'll take single game accounts for any of them.

500th page whoo whoo haven't been here in a while... been spamming ds2... just finshed it the ending was quite dissapointing but overall very exciting... interested to see what they come up with next...

This got me thinking: Are there any trophies on sports games that make fun of a player?

Like Shaq - Bronze

Complete a season with an average free throw percentage below 50%

Or would they get in trouble for that?

Edit: There is currently a 100% XP boost event going on for Premium BF4 members (on PS4 at least)

This got me thinking: Are there any trophies on sports games that make fun of a player?

Like Shaq - Bronze

lol, that would be awesome. No, I don't know of any personally, but I really never paid a ton of attention to trophies until the last year or so. I don't think they would get in trouble persay, but it could cause issues when negotiating future licensing deals including with the league's respective player union. It also could cause fans of said player to get upset and generate bad PR.

Madden 10 has a bunch of those type of trophies. For example

- Go Back to Basketball
Tackle Antonio Gates inside the 5 yard line. 5 min qtrs, All Pro (no Pro Bowl, no co-op)

- Go Bag Some Groceries
Force Kurt Warner to fumble on a sack. 5 min qtrs, All Pro (no Pro Bowl, no co-op)

- Have to Be This Tall to Ride
Stiff arm or juke Bob Sanders. 5 min qtrs, All Pro (no Pro Bowl, no co-op)

Almost every player specific trophy is against the named player

I'm not speaking for him, but be prepared to be asked to pay deposits. As long as you're willing to do that, I assume a lot of people will be willing to give you a shot with some phantoms.

I just did it for them, so relax. There's possibly another reason why they wanted a non-shareholder host/buyer. Probably for the sake of convenience/consistency, just like most other groups that request for a non-shareholder host.
I really wasn't interested in the why. Just giving them advice. You ended up getting what you wanted anyway, so relax.

Like Shaq - Bronze

Madden NFL 25 is the only one I can think of w/ the Blaine Gabbert trophy.

Blaine Gabbert Legacy Award

Using a created player, coach, or owner - surpass a legacy score of 2.

I really wasn't interested in the why. Just giving them advice. You ended up getting what you wanted anyway, so relax.
Not everybody needs advice. They probably know what they are doing. And it's not me wanting it, I offered to help them since they were seeking someone and I dig people who are fans of the NHL, "so relax". Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back