CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cak It happens man. Same thing happened to me once but on facebook. Instead on messaging my friend I posted a status update without even knowing. And when I log in two hours later I saw some funny comments. My point is that those sort of things can happen and I feel sorry for Teh Reaper. There is no need to be his detective. I bet he doesn't give a fuck if you believe him or not. He said he was going to pay Boosted his money back and that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, all you're doing IS stirring the pot Cok. Boost is getting his money back in due time. IF anything it could be a shady way to get a loan, but you've even dealt with Reaper and said he's a good guy. Shit happens, maybe he was on a different device and not his computer and that lead to the mix up , maybe he was stoned(jk), idk, but it looks like an open and shut case to me.*Not trying to stir teh potz*

I know I once posted a message with messed up spoiler tags.  I erased it as soon as I saw the failure but there were already 3 or four posts about the  missing tags.  Ppl on CAG are quick yo!

So earlier somehow(still have no fucking idea how it happened since I was in our convo window and click on "send message") It accidentally posted 5 $20 PSN codes that boosted purchased from me. I edited the comment literally 1-2 seconds after I posted it. They were all reedemed and not by boosted so those 5 codes just got reported stolen to sony. So hopefully the 5 that redeemed them get banned by Sony.
Something messed up and gave away codes and you want other people to be banned? The fault is on your end, not theirs, even if it was an accident. They should on no grounds be banned nor should you have reported those codes as stolen when they weren't.

PlayStation Plus: Mercenary Kings and Batman Arkham City for Members

Discounts +

1. The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3)     $17.99
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man DLC Bundle     $4.49
  3. The Amazing Spider-Man Lizard Rampage Pack     $1.79     
  4. The Amazing Spider-Man Oscorp Search and Destroy     $1.79     
  5. The Amazing Spider-Man Rhino Challenge     $1.79     
  6. The Amazing Spider-Man Stan Lee Adventure Pack     $1.79     
  7. The Amazing Spider-Man (VITA)     $19.99
  8. Obscure: The Aftermath     $5.00

Last Chance (Leaving on 4/8) Borderlands 2 (PS3)

Something messed up and gave away codes and you want other people to be banned? The fault is on your end, not theirs, even if it was an accident. They should on no grounds be banned nor should you have reported those codes as stolen when they weren't.
see I get that but I also don't care at that point so that's why I reported them stolen. As for Cak I posted it from my iphone using chrome in the mobile cag site I have no idea how it happened but it did. Boosted will get his $100 credit sometime this week and like he said only one getting screwed here is me not him.

South Park and the Stick of Truth Resell (PS3) - $16 PM me if you want it

Also just platted Deadly Premonition. Great game...it should definitely be made into a tv show.

played a little of DC Online...

and it suckssssssss
:)

1. You need to play on PS4. It looks a ton better.
2. You get what you pay for.... it is free, but it plays tons better then free.
3. Stay with it through level 10 or so.
4. Read some FAQ somewhere. The game rarely explains things to you.

But at the end of the day, if it is not your thing, quit wasting time with it. I am sure you have a backlog you can work though. :)

see I get that but I also don't care at that point so that's why I reported them stolen. As for Cak I posted it from my iphone using chrome in the mobile cag site I have no idea how it happened but it did. Boosted will get his $100 credit sometime this week and like he said only one getting screwed here is me not him.
Accidents happen man, its not like you meant to post them in the forum. Its on the fence as to whether reporting the codes are good or bad; If it means Sony will give you back the credit then of course its GREAT. But if the other people get in trouble/banned then not so good.. there are a lot of threads here that drop random codes so if I saw some I'd jump right on it too lol. Only difference is, if I hadn't spent it yet and I saw a post in the same forum advising that it was an accident; I would try and find away to get them back to you or at least apologize.

Good luck man I hope Sony can make it right and hope they dont just block the codes and leave it at that. Then that means that $100 just went straight into Sony pocket and they didnt have to provide anything for it -.-

Woah, that's terrible stuff. :( I'd lose my fuck 

I had something similar happen to me (someone bought a code, used it, said I gave it to them that way, I was forced to give them a refund, etc etc)

Well not that similar since what happened here was an accident, but anyway Sony can't really do anything because they can't tell if you actually owned those codes or not. If they could, wouldn't a lot of people use codes on other accounts, say they were stolen, and get their money back?

My condolences to you, dude. I hope something happens in your favor, but yeah.

So if you dropped an envelope with money, it's perfectly okay for someone to snatch it up before you had a chance to pick it up? It's not like the finder of said envelope doesn't know who it belongs to - it's right at the owner's feet. No, the people who used the codes should be banned, from this site, PSN and anywhere else.

But if the other people get in trouble/banned then not so good.. there are a lot of threads here that drop random codes so if I saw some I'd jump right on it too lol. Only difference is, if I hadn't spent it yet and I saw a post in the same forum advising that it was an accident; I would try and find away to get them back to you or at least apologize.
The people who used the codes didn't say they used the codes, they didn't give thanks, nothing.

Yes you are correct, its MY business who I decide to do business with
That's not actually true. If you are a resell and sell your slot to a newb not vouched for by another member, or if you sell your slot to a known scammer, and something happens to the slot, you should be held responsible for what happened. Think about it for a second: Would you like it if your account was compromised because the other resell sold their slot to a newb? While you may give them a pass, others may not be as forgiving, and for good reason. By selling to a shady individual, the seller was more concerned with offloading the slot than they were with the safety of the account. That, or they couldn't bother checking out the individual, which also shows they are more concerned about themselves.

When choosing whether to deal with a member or not, take into account the user's post count, post content, join date, site feedback (not just the number, but the kind, as a bunch of "+1, great trader" comments are no good) and gameshare feedback. Additionally, or if you can't bother with the above, you could just ask in the thread if the member in question is trustworthy. I would advise against dealing with anyone who just joined and does not have another member to vouch for them.

Gameshare feedback spreadsheet, courtesy of Yanksfan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtUGS5DJ5NoZdDhGU3U5VWU5YVJTeXlxeHJ5NllYNWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

If you look at the spreadsheet, the following members have notes under 'negative feedback':

Shadowlombax, ScytheX3, Cak, GordonGecko

If you view the bottom tab, you can select the 'naughty list' to view members you shouldn't be dealing with, at all. On the list is Locoxx, but he now goes by Peru-lover: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-543#entry11608755

you are the one talking garbage, you dont know what happened, I got banned once for the misunderstood problem with the accts and now it was for insulting or using the n word to other user and I just want to contact a mod to get unbanned and or get mgsv gz I explained this before.

While GordonGecko hasn't scammed anyone (to my knowledge), he will likely be banned given his behavior (and possibly, for allegedly being an alt of a banned user). As you might guess, that could cause a problem for the other account owner.

Before anyone gets offended or misinterprets what I said, let me say that I'm not being angry, hostile, aggressive or anything of the sort. In fact, nothing below my advertised slots actually concerns or affects me. Just pointing stuff out is all.

So earlier somehow(still have no fucking idea how it happened since I was in our convo window and click on "send message") It accidentally posted 5 $20 PSN codes that boosted purchased from me. I edited the comment literally 1-2 seconds after I posted it. They were all reedemed and not by boosted so those 5 codes just got reported stolen to sony. So hopefully the 5 that redeemed them get banned by Sony.
I partly know how that feels, good that you could clear things up.
Something everyone should know though is that even if you edit the post it's all to late, you're able to get forum posts in your mail, and there's the post unedited. Many may probably know this, but it's the best to be on the safe side. And CAG on a phone ain't the best way to access the site, I've posted shit wrong here and there because of that, it would be good to have a confirmation before you send a message, maybe that's something the programmer of CAG could think about?

1:Diablo 3(phantoms=7,5$) (resell 2 slot = 25$)
2:Tekken Tag 2(resell 2 slot = 25$) 
3: FFX/X-2 + Infamous 2nd Son PS4 (resell 1slot 25$)
-bogydogy 
4: GOW: Ascesion

anyone have online pass for ratchet&clank all4one ?

1:Diablo 3(phantoms=7,5$) (resell 2 slot = 25$)
2:Tekken Tag 2(resell 2 slot = 25$)
3: FFX/X-2 + Infamous 2nd Son PS4 (resell 1slot 25$)
-bogydogy
4: GOW: Ascesion

anyone have online pass for ratchet&clank all4one ?
prices are ridiculous and FFX & infamous on same account? sorry i find this odd good luck dude

prices are ridiculous and FFX & infamous on same account? sorry i find this odd good luck dude
i just want show list games in acc.. infamous still 25 have or not have ffx/x2

so.. u think i should delete ffx/x-2 in post ?

i just want show list games in acc.. infamous still 25 have or not have ffx/x2

so.. i should delete ffx/x-2 in post ?
Whaddya selling?

The PS3 and PS4 games are not accessed on the same slot. If you're selling FF X/X-2 and Infamous Second Son, then you are selling a PS3 slot (FFX/X-2) and a PS4 (Infamous) slot.

Also, be clear on your prices. Are you saying you are selling two resells of Diablo 3 for $25 total? Are you selling a phantom slot of Diablo 3 for $7.50?

Looking for 2 slots (resell or phantom) of Diablo 3.

Prices above are a bit expensive
$36 is the cheapest Diablo 3 has been, and that was with a plus discount. That would make two resells cost $24. Currently, it's $60 on Amazon and the PSN store. Assuming the guy is on the level, it's a good deal.

Whaddya selling?

The PS3 and PS4 games are not accessed on the same slot. If you're selling FF X/X-2 and Infamous Second Son, then you are selling a PS3 slot (FFX/X-2) and a PS4 (Infamous) slot.

Also, be clear on your prices. Are you saying you are selling two resells of Diablo 3 for $25 total? Are you selling a phantom slot of Diablo 3 for $7.50?

$36 is the cheapest Diablo 3 has been, and that was with a plus discount. That would make two resells cost $24. Currently, it's $60 on Amazon and the PSN store. Assuming the guy is on the level, it's a good deal.
This is true regarding diablo. $12 each is good but I was sure based on the wording if a resell was 25 or 2 resells were 25 (12.50 each)

Whaddya selling?

sr..i'm newbie about this.....diablo 3 1 slot available for phantom ...after downloading completed..i deactivated it...so ..2 slot available for resell..right ?

Can anyone explain the PS4 gamesharing process to me? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but does it work as follows:

1) Phantom ps4 logs in to the gameshare account and activates their ps4 as the primary ps4. 

2) Phantom ps4 downloads games on the gameshare account and makes sure to never log in to the gameshare account again?

3) Resell ps4 just logs into the gameshare account as normal WITHOUT activating their ps4 as the primary? 

Is there anything I'm missing. Also, if it doesn't matter whether or not the phantom ps4 logs into the gameshare account again or not, can both ps4s share ps+ to play online? And are there any restrictions on deactivating a ps4 as the primary--like how there's a 6 month period with the ps3?

For Sale:

Gameshare feedback spreadsheet, courtesy of Yanksfan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtUGS5DJ5NoZdDhGU3U5VWU5YVJTeXlxeHJ5NllYNWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

If you look at the spreadsheet, the following members have notes under 'negative feedback':

If you view the bottom tab, you can select the 'naughty list' to view members you shouldn't be dealing with, at all. On the list is Locoxx, but he now goes by Peru-lover: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-543#entry11608755

While GordonGecko hasn't scammed anyone (to my knowledge), he will likely be banned given his behavior (and possibly, for allegedly being an alt of a banned user). As you might guess, that could cause a problem for the other account owner.

Before anyone gets offended or misinterprets what I said, let me say that I'm not being angry, hostile, aggressive or anything of the sort. In fact, nothing below my advertised slots actually concerns or affects me. Just pointing stuff out is all.
For Sale:
Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Infinite's Season Pass Phantom - $8
Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer - Resell - $10/Phantom -$5
Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2
DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $6
Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (includes all trophy DLC) Phantom - $5

Available for rent:
Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well currently being rented
Dark Souls II currently being rented

So if you dropped an envelope with money, it's perfectly okay for someone to snatch it up before you had a chance to pick it up? It's not like the finder of said envelope doesn't know who it belongs to - it's right at the owner's feet. No, the people who used the codes should be banned, from this site, PSN and anywhere else.

The people who used the codes didn't say they used the codes, they didn't give thanks, nothing.

That's not actually true. If you are a resell and sell your slot to a newb not vouched for by another member, or if you sell your slot to a known scammer, and something happens to the slot, you should be held responsible for what happened. Think about it for a second: Would you like it if your account was compromised because the other resell sold their slot to a newb? While you may give them a pass, others may not be as forgiving, and for good reason. By selling to a shady individual, the seller was more concerned with offloading the slot than they were with the safety of the account. That, or they couldn't bother checking out the individual, which also shows they are more concerned about themselves.

When choosing whether to deal with a member or not, take into account the user's post count, post content, join date, site feedback (not just the number, but the kind, as a bunch of "+1, great trader" comments are no good) and gameshare feedback. Additionally, or if you can't bother with the above, you could just ask in the thread if the member in question is trustworthy. I would advise against dealing with anyone who just joined and does not have another member to vouch for them.

Scythe is good people..he made our j stars victory vs group possible and even stayed up super late to be in contact with his Japanese buddy. He not only made it possible, he saved us a ton of money as we ended up paying less US dollars then the game is worth when converted to yen.

Scythe is good people..he made our j stars victory vs group possible and even stayed up super late to be in contact with his Japanese buddy. He not only made it possible, he saved us a ton of money as we ended up paying less US dollars then the game is worth when converted to yen.
yup .. done trade with scy(meek) whatever:D 3 month ago

and i dont know how he can buy j star when he said me sell j star for he :D

I don't know the specifics of the negative feedback, and I haven't dealt with Scythe, so I can't comment on him or the situation, but don't think a member is above carrying out shady actions because they did a favor for you. Zaspera was a trusted member for quite a while, and Gamerdad helped me a bit as well. I'm not referring to Scythe here, but any member.

LOOKING FOR:

The Guided Fate Paradox

Legasista

Drakengard 3

Deception IV + Trapt

Persona 3 FES

J-Stars Victory VS

SELLING:

The Last of Us resell - $6

TLoU Left Behind DLC resell - $2

or both for $7 SOLD!

LOOKING FOR:

The Guided Fate Paradox
Legasista
Drakengard 3
Deception IV + Trapt
Persona 3 FES
J-Stars Victory VS

SELLING:
The Last of Us resell - $6
TLoU Left Behind DLC resell - $2
or both for $7
what price u can buy for j star ? 2 slot phantom or resell

i was wondering if they're still doing upgrades for future games (and newly released) for ps3/ps4 like LEGO games MLB Watch Dogs and etc

i was wondering if they're still doing upgrades for future games (and newly released) for ps3/ps4 like LEGO games MLB Watch Dogs and etc
No announcements yet, but gamestop is offering a $20 trade up program, which just means $40 TIV on MLB 14 PS3 if you trade it for the PS4 version. So maybe some sliver of hope, but if Sony was going to do it they would have announced it by now, the game is out tonight.

Just finished BROTHERS A TALE OF TWO SONS. All these i have to say is WTF STARBREEZE. I Don't play games to get hit by a haymaker. I play games to be the one giving the haymaker. Holy Shit at that last ending it went from bright sunshiny G rated to PG

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace -  Discount $35.00

Resell - $11.67

- shigumas

-

Phantom $5.83

- Amatsuri

- Deidara

One resell spot left.

Still Selling:

1 (PS3) Resell: Battlefield 4 Premium + Battlefield 3 Premium - $25 paypal

1 (PS3) Resell: Dark Souls 2 + South Park - $34 paypal

Anyone have a phantom or resell or even timeshare of Batman Arkham City DLC's? Looking for all of them that have trophies except for catwoman, I have that one.

Figure I might as well get the 100% on this game finally, since Ill be getting the game again free from PS+ this month.

So I am close to getting to the end of Bioshock - AMAZING game, love thetwist in the plot that just happened - question:  Do I have to beat the DLC too for the platinum?

I should get all the trophies in this one playthrough in the game, hoping that nets me a plat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back