CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, ok? So, keep the Jews and Asians from gamesharing?
I never said that, would like the information from spreading to people who don't need to know. that's all.

Also trying to prevent further scamming/victims. But I guess it's not our problem,

it's their money and karma usually comes around like a mother.

Ah.....MLB 14 the Show......sooooooo dag gum.....goood......

EDIT: While creating a community challenge -- with Koji closing out the Yanks at the bottom of the 9th in Yankee stadium up by a run. The goal is to strike out the side to win the game (close), the game froze as I was at my last out on the 2nd strike with Teixiera at bat. Froze as I (Uehara) threw him a splitter down and away.

fuck that. -__-

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHH GUYS. FINALLY I have my first platinum on Infamous Second Son- thankfully it only takes two playthroughs but still pretty excited!

Resell

1-God of War: Ascension (1slot,10$)

2-FFX/X-2 (2 slot,15 each)

3-Diablo 3(2 slot phantom-7$ each - 3 slot resell-15$ each)

4-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (3 slot resell-10$ each)

5-GTA V (Phantom or resell 3 slot)

tell me if i wrong about 3 slot..thanks http://imgur.com/1HkhWtG.jpg

Emoney244

Infamous Second Son
$35
1. Emoney244
$25

I can host. Add yourself.
hey Emoney...35$ means resell and 25$ means phantom?...thanks

Resell

1-God of War: Ascension (1slot,10$)

2-FFX/X-2 (2 slot,15 each)

3-Diablo 3(2 slot phantom-7$ each - 3 slot resell-15$ each)

4-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (3 slot resell-10$ each)

tell me if i wrong about 3 slot..thanks http://imgur.com/1HkhWtG.jpg

hey Emoney...35$ means resell and 25$ means phantom?...thanks
like i told you before, you are wrong about 3 resells

I can't tell you why there are 3 activations showing. It's possible there's a vita activated, or that you have music/movie on the account (will show an extra activation as it doesn't count as a game activation)

You don't have a magic account. If you don't want to believe me, keep advertising it. But people will think you don't know what you're doing and won't want to deal with you.

now i know i resell too cheap ^^..but nvm :D
Sorry but nope. @Emoney pricing list is for a PS4 share, those will be always more expensive than PS3 ones.

To be honest your resells aren't that cheap, some are overpriced to be truth.

For ex, GoW Ascension and FFX/X-2, on PSN store they're now at $20 and $40, respectively. So they should be maximum $6.67 / $13.33. Diablo is ok, TTT2 i thought was disc only....

Anyways, just pointing out since will be difficult for you to sell shares here in the thread at prices above regular.

Sorry but nope. @Emoney pricing list is for a PS4 share, those will be always more expensive than PS3 ones. To be honest your resells aren't that cheap, some are overpriced to be truth. For ex, GoW Ascension and FFX/X-2, on PSN store they're now at $20 and $40, respectively. So they should be maximum $6.67 / $13.33. Diablo is ok, TTT2 i thought was disc only.... Anyways, just pointing out since will be difficult for you to sell shares here in the thread at prices above regular.
very thanks you about my price

I can't tell you why there are 3 activations showing. It's possible there's a vita activated, or that you have music/movie on the account (will show an extra activation as it doesn't count as a game activation) You don't have a magic account. If you don't want to believe me, keep advertising it. But people will think you don't know what you're doing and won't want to deal with you.
my system one,2nd friends one.. 3rd friend..one but..nvm.. now i will edit to 2slot.., if 2 slot done.. i will test 1 system activation more ....thanks you!

Resell

1-God of War: Ascension (1slot resell..6.5$)
2-FFX/X-2 (2 slot,12.5$ each)
3-Diablo 3(2 slot phantom-6.5$ each - 2 slot resell-13$ each)
4-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2 slot resell-6.5$ each)

Def a newb to this,but how does gameshare work per se? I have tons (TONS) of stuff attached to my name I'd like to gameshare with someone with similar investment.

Edit: looking for one person to gameshare content with, since its 2 per system. Or is it? Sorry again, new to this.

Guys, Anyone know EstonianBeast here? I sold him thief phantom in 13th March and he supposed to send payment next day. He made excuces like forgetting it or money problems. But I can't hear back since 21st March. Two week passed, he becomes online but ignores my messages :/

Guys, Anyone know EstonianBeast here? I sold him thief phantom in 13th March and he supposed to send payment next day. He made excuces like forgetting it or money problems. But I can't hear back since 21st March. Two week passed, he becomes online but ignores my messages :/
Yeah I've seen him do a lot of business here and has quite a bit of positive feedback.

no one wants expendables 2? lol
I'd take a phantom of that.
Look at these 2 cheap bastards. I will make an account and fund it with $5.00 so you will stop talking about this game.

The Expendables 2 : The Shitty Game #FTW #IMTOOOLDTOBEINAREALMOVIE

Free Phantoms for Regular (Trusted) Members

1. Snow Vixen

2. Snakey

Of course the resell is for me because this game looks like it is the shit

Selling: 

(PS3 phantoms)
Atelier Escha & Logy - 8 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Gran Turismo 6 - 6 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 + DLC - 4 $
Far Cry Classic - 1.5 $
Final Exam - 1.5 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
NFS The Run DLC, GTA Vice City - 2 $
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - 3 $
Ratchet: Deadlocked, Ion Assault HD - 2 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment 

Off topic but does anyone know if you can share mlb.tv? How many people and would anyone be interested?
Yes, you can. I have shared it with as many as three people in the past, but usually did a split with one other person most years. I have read people doing a 5 way split, but that is just asking for trouble IMO.

Yes, he has been a good member here for awhile. While I understand that is frustrating, I would give him more time. I am sure he will be in communication and follow through as needed.

Look at these 2 cheap bastards. I will make an account and fund it with $5.00 so you will stop talking about this game.

The Expendables 2 : The Shitty Game #FTW #IMTOOOLDTOBEINAREALMOVIE
Free Phantoms for Regular (Trusted) Members
1. Snow Vixen
2. Snakey
3.jsdgame

I'll take last one

Of course the resell is for me because this game looks like it is the shit

New to the PS3 scene, I've got a PS4 and PS3. Is there a FAQ with all this lingo spelled out? Resell, Phantom? I assume you guys make new accounts for purchasing certain games. Then a "resell" gets complete control of the account, as to where "phantom" just has 1 of the allowed 2 accesses to the account/game.

Interested in checking out some good PS3 titles that I missed out on. (was strictly a 360 guy last gen)

I never said that, would like the information from spreading to people who don't need to know. that's all.

Also trying to prevent further scamming/victims. But I guess it's not our problem,

it's their money and karma usually comes around like a mother.
I was just giving you a hard time.

Yeah, I've dealt with him more than I have anyone else. Always prompt and communicative. Whatever the problem is, unlikely he's trying to scam.

Resell

1-God of War: Ascension (1slot resell..6$)
2-FFX/X-2 (2 slot,12$ each)
4-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2 slot resell-6$ each)
5-GTA V (Phantom or resell 2 slot)

Resell

1-God of War: Ascension (1slot resell..6$)
2-FFX/X-2 (2 slot,12$ each)
4-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2 slot resell-6$ each)
5-GTA V (Phantom or resell 2 slot)
some of those prices are still too high. comeon man, at least try to take our advice

BEYOND: Two Souls

Price: £31.99/€39.99/AU$58.95
PEGI:16, 30GB
"IMPORTANT NOTICE

• DOWNLOAD REQUIRES 62GB OF FREE HDD SPACE AND MAY TAKE A SIGNIFICANT PERIOD OF TIME TO COMPLETE. After the download has completed this title will occupy 32GB of space on your HDD."

For those that won't have space issues and are interested in buying it, you can go two routes:

1. Buy one £12 and two £10 codes from the Amazon UK digital store: http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=amb_link_176319847_3?ie=UTF8&node=3859994031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0B2P6KAKE36A7N54KQKZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=454991207&pf_rd_i=2683270031
  2. Buy the codes from cdkeys and save some money ('like' on Facebook for a further 5% off): http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-cards/playstation-network-card-25-ps-vita-ps3
For the second option, you will need someone to fund the account with £7, as you would be buying a £25 code. Assuming the funds are sent, in British Pounds, to the buyer's UK Paypal, it will cost around $47. In other words, phantoms would be under $8.

tell me if i wrong about 3 slot..thanks
You have 3 PS3s active. Only two of those will be able play content purchased after November 2011. If you know the rightful owners of the slots, just have everyone else who accessed the account deactivate by going to [account management], [system activation], [PS3], and selecting [deactivate]. That should bring the number of PS3s back down to 2. You can't have more than 2 active PS3s access content purchased after Nov 2011. If you were to give the account info to someone else right now and have them activate their console, the number of PS3s would increase to 4, but only 2 will be able to play content from after Nov 2011.

Next, please cut down on the number of times you are advertising your slots. Two times per day should be enough.

What's your native language? You might have an easier time if you can find someone who can translate for you.

PS3 Resell available $6

Grand Theft Auto 4

Fight Night Champion with Online Pass, Bare Knuckles Mode, Isaac Frost

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Graffiti pack

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Dragon Pack

Persona 2 Eternal Punishment

Persona 4 Arena

The Walking Dead The Complete First Season (PS Vita)

Mortal Kombat DLC - Skarlet, Rain, Kenshi, Freddy Kruger, Classic Skins Pack

PlayStationPlus set to auto renewal.

I didn't realize it at the time but I bought The Walking Dead and when I went to play it, it told me to hook up my vita. Well... I don't have a vita. O_O

@ PancakesAreLove

[customspoiler='Destiny of Spirits Collection']
XD1d56L.jpg

sed5dpQ.jpg

7riNhFM.jpg

Mailbox
lmR79Rq.jpg

890eQjy.jpg

jSVX8I3.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Anybody got a $10 psn code? Have Paypal ready  Bought one from Amazon

Also looking for Madden 25 or NBA 2k14 shares or any large ps4 account. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back