CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested on Splinter Cell: Blacklist? 

Splinter Cell: Blacklist ($25, Amazon code price)

($8,33)

----------

($4,17)

3.mark77

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please, i need help from some nice english-man lol Seriously, i want to buy a couple of games from PSN UK weekend sale and need someone that can fund a account and buy the games for me. PM me.

I have a new account with 50$ so you can use it on a ps3 or ps4 and it have not any consoles activated on it so i want to trade it with some games a resale shares so i have not a lot of free space

And ofcourse any one wanna to do this he can go first because i have not any feedback

the games i like to get is

batman arkham origins
dishonerd
FATAL FRAME 1,2,3
DEAD SPACE 3
Enslaved
BioShock Infinite

I don't know is that too much for a 50$ or not like i said iam new at all this, so if it to much you can tell me and if it a little for 50 you can tell too

and i have not a paypal so i can't buy a reguler way

Anybody having trouble redeeming codes on PSN and Qrio?

I bought a PS+ code from Dormin and I get a error message on PSN and Qrio(but on qrio it says "code not correct or already redeemed")
ps4 in europe = psn+qrio going down

"Please note: Due to high volume on Sony's PlayStation Network service, some users may experience network latency. Sony is aware of the issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

sadface

About those with issues with the digital codes I've read a few reviews on amazon saying they've had problems redeeming them. Hopefully it's just server load or something.

LOL, I know WTF? Still cool to do this. Any of you guys want Ride to Hell free? Probably try to trade Sniper or maybe keep it if no one interested since I might play it.
oh wow never heard of RtH til now. quick google search lead to me to some super bad reviews.. sorry for your..loss?

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

Resell $20
1. Devil May Cry

----------------
Phantom $10
1. TehFlame
2. Strange

Add yourself if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
so now we make PNs public ? whats wrong with you ? i mean first you start a group here, fine, but then try to upsell DLC every 2nd day by PN ? then you keep asking for deposit even tho i already explained to you i will not deposit for a couple of reasons like it can lead to problems with paypal because it can be considered suspicious activity if you send money like this ? why dont you just stop PNing me,i am sure a ton of noobs here got a better attitude than you gladly most older users here are amazing people unlike you.
you never said anything about PP problems or not wanting to pay deposit, but instead: "your friend also wrote me and said its a $60 deposit, that sounds a bit harsh but i will think about it"

I want the Special Edition if possible, you don't, just say so. I don't really see why not when you said "i can pay a bit more for your effort/time no problem". Pay more and get the dlc! lol

it seems the sony "authorization" servers are currently down probably because of EU ps4 launch and heavy strain on the networks or some internal problems because of the huge black friday amount of cards/fraud protections, whtever. See many people report non-working cards. The cards will probably work later. 

@jlazenby1

enjoy the game :)

LF: PS3 COD Ghost resell. I have a PS3 Battelfield 4 resell for trade or possibly a PSN card, but would prefer to trade straight across. PM me if you're interested.

($8,33)

----------

($4,17)

3.mark77

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please, i need help from some nice english-man lol Seriously, i want to buy a couple of games from PSN UK weekend sale and need someone that can fund a account and buy the games for me. PM me.
I'll take a resell

Again, i missed cool stuff running while i'm out of thread =(

Anyways congrats for all you guys! And thanks to Boosted for another great initiative!
What he said. :D

There are too many posts in this topic, it's so hard to follow. :S

Anyway, congrats guys and thanks Boosted for doing this.

Don't want to take this in the feedback thread (I'm pretty noob, and don't know if that's the right place to talk about this) but Cak is a legit guy wohl, what's this about? Are you a phantom in his group? I DO NOT want to start a something boring (don't know if this is the right place to take this) in this thread. Judging by our NSF group and everything, I know you're a good dude, but does this have to do with deposit for a phantom?

I'm SOOO sorry if I did something wrong now :(

Watch out for this  :newbie: 

wohlstand

This "person" left me negative feedback on my profile and called me a scammer because I told him/her to wait because I was heading out. Left me negative feedback, threatened to report me and get a refund for $4 if I didn't send him/her the details immediately. 

Watch out for this :newbie:

wohlstand

This "person" left me negative feedback on my profile and called me a scammer because I told him/her to wait because I was heading out. Left me negative feedback, threatened to report me and get a refund for $4 if I didn't send him/her the details immediately.
I'm staying out of it, but feedback isn't even meant to be used for sharing, anyway.

wohlstand

more please

popcorn.gif

($8,33)

1.Rogue

----------

($4,17)

3.mark77

Bump. Anyone? This won't last forever, the Amazon offer problably will end midnight and i didn't bought the code yet.

Anyone want to hook a brother up with one of those Sly 4 codes from Amazon?
Pravado made up a group, but nobody showed up, see w/ him

wohlstand
watch out guys we got a NWA (nub wit attitude) among us!
I think the guy had a bad day (or he's just an asshole/scammer?)

Don't want to take this in the feedback thread (I'm pretty noob, and don't know if that's the right place to talk about this) but Cak is a legit guy wohl, what's this about? Are you a phantom in his group? I DO NOT want to start a something boring (don't know if this is the right place to take this) in this thread. Judging by our NSF group and everything, I know you're a good dude, but does this have to do with deposit for a phantom?

I'm SOOO sorry if I did something wrong now :(
1 or a few good shares doesn't make a good dude, ask the people who got scammed by zaspera, barnabyjones, Locoxx or ipacman after they had done legit business...

Yeah, so far 3 ppl are interested in sly including me. I sent a PM to the other two guys, we'll see which slots they want and i'll post it one more time before giving up on finding a 4th

would be $1.67/phantom, $3.33/resell. game is 16gb

watch out guys we got a NWA (nub wit attitude) among us!
I think the guy had a bad day (or he's just an asshole/scammer?)

1 or a few good shares doesn't make a good dude, ask the people who got scammed by zaspera, barnabyjones, Locoxx or ipacman after they had done legit business...
I've read about ipacman, I really fkn hope wohl ain't like that dude, I'm often confident in people, but in text form, you can never be sure! I really hope this is a missunderstanding, cus I like wohl!

I got a question for those folks with 500GB HDDs.. Do you find that to be enough space? or are you regretting not going bigger i.e. 750GB/1TB?

I'm currently debating on whether to buy a $60 1TB on Newegg or just upgrade my laptop to a SSD [or hybrid SSHD] and use it's 500GB HDD for my PS3

Is anyone still having problems with codes I am trying to figure out if the dude at GS didn't activate them or if PSN is still taking a dump

Selling:

Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds (resell) - $1

Binary Domain (resell) - $1

Dead Space 1 (resell) - $1.50

Dead Space 2

Resell - $2.50

Phantom (2 available) - $1.25/ea

Tomb Raider (Bundle edition)

Resell - $5

Phantom (2 available) - $2.50/ea

Status
Not open for further replies.