CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
look like I won't be able to pick up ff 14 on sale I wish Sony let you use psn plus codes thru cell/pc instead of ps3 returning code back to original owner

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely grabbing FFXIV, just not sure when I'll play it. Don't forget they announced that anyone who buys the PS3 version will get a free upgrade to the PS4 version.

..any thoughts on this? I was originally in the market for a 500gb but this seems like a no-brainer:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1TB-SATA-Notebook-Laptop-2-5-Hard-Drive-for-Sony-PS3-Macbook-MacBook-Pro-/380604668959

A search for this on google shows it at Amazon and such for $66 with 4.95 shipping. No comments to go off of though; anyone try this toshiba hdd out or any other 1tb hdd out with success?

SN:May be in the market for Amazon GC's
It's in-stock and for the same price from NewEgg : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149377

(free shipping if you have shoprunner). I'd just buy from NewEgg, if I'm wary of the ebay seller..

If you buy ffXIV does the 1 month activate right away or can you use it when your ready ?
It shouldn't activate until you actually link your Square-Enix Account with the game since that is how it toes it to 1 person and their Subcription if they get one
nice question. - about the activation upon purchase, is there a free to play cap level to the game? if so, does this carry over with a first subscription? I know this sounds like a obvious question, but you never really know.

nice question. - about the activation upon purchase, is there a free to play cap level to the game? if so, does this carry over with a first subscription? I know this sounds like a obvious question, but you never really know.
I didn't think any part of the game was f2p? Thought it was all subscription based unlike dc universe.

For anyone that did pick up FF14, sorry about missing you last night, I ended up crashing about 2am. I should be on almost all day today if anyone dies decide to play. Just send me a friend invite in game and j will add you.
I fell asleep while talking to the bar tendering in game. Character is Charles Hellfire and a Level 1 Marauder.

Yankees dont have a lot of success due to buying the better players, so I wouldn't sweat it too much.
Yankees need to learn that in order to win Championships they need to build within and pickup a few veterans to fill in the gaps.

No free to play available right now for FFXIV. Maybe when subscription rate takes a dive they might go to the free to play model.

does 7 days require credit/debit card?
I'm pretty sure it does since they have to try and hook ya somehow with the auto-renew. No such thing as a free lunch, etc

LF: COD Ghost phantom preferably, but will do resell for the right price, PM me.

Ncaa 14

Resell: $13.33
1.OkcVols
2.Tonyv4 (host)

Phantom: $6.67

Will give this group a day or 2 more before I back out of it if there isn't interest. Price is back down to $40 on amazon

The better question is whether it's worth 2.08 for a resell or 1.04 for a phantom! :bouncy: I have to group it with Terraria since you can't fund accounts under $5.
I have a bunch of $2.19 codes from trading Mountain Dew codes. I will let them go for $1.90 each. I think I have about 70 at the moment.

For anyone that did pick up FF14, sorry about missing you last night, I ended up crashing about 2am. I should be on almost all day today if anyone dies decide to play. Just send me a friend invite in game and j will add you.
Which server are you guys in? And do you think it's possible to purchase the game and NOT download/activate it until the PS4 beta becomes available (in Feb 2014)? Theoretically, I believe it is, but this is SE we're talking about -- something tells me you have to activate your account ASAP.

Which server are you guys in? And do you think it's possible to purchase the game and NOT download/activate it until the PS4 beta becomes available (in Feb 2014)? Theoretically, I believe it is, but this is SE we're talking about -- something tells me you have to activate your account ASAP.
Clone and I are on Exodus and maybe few others

If you can't beat the haters.. put 'em on the ignore list. 

Anyway, anyone got a cheap code for Dragons Crown on Vita or an open phanty slot in a GT6 group? LMK

I have a bunch of $2.19 codes from trading Mountain Dew codes. I will let them go for $1.90 each. I think I have about 70 at the moment.
Hmmmm. I may take you up on that, but Terreria is the one I really want to try cheaply (since I plan to inevitably get it on vita).

nope, it sucks
Well, damn, lol. You know a game must be bad when @snakeybro doesn't like it.

feel so lost playing FF14, so many quest markers.

Is there a way to set a way point?
I don't think so or of it does I never used it.

I just focused Theron quest on the Character I use now. You can bring up your map and zoom it out to get a better view of the area, I know fully zoomed it will show almost of not all of the area.

If anyone wants to post there name I will add you guys as friends on here. So far KB is Archer and Marauder7 is a Marauder.

Marauder I think you will like the class. It is my main class in the game and I love it. At level 30 you can get a Warrior Job Crystal which is awesome as well, but you need to get a gladiator to 15 as well which is easy if you fate grind to do it.

I don't think so or of it does I never used it.

I just focused Theron quest on the Character I use now. You can bring up your map and zoom it out to get a better view of the area, I know fully zoomed it will show almost of not all of the area.

If anyone wants to post there name I will add you guys as friends on here. So far KB is Archer and Marauder7 is a Marauder.

Marauder I think you will like the class. It is my main class in the game and I love it. At level 30 you can get a Warrior Job Crystal which is awesome as well, but you need to get a gladiator to 15 as well which is easy if you fate grind to do it.
I am iwarboY. Though, I have just begun, as of right now I am about to create a character. pretty exciting stuff here

I'll never get why people love Final Fantasy games so much. oh well.   I have to say, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel is def worth 7.50, especially if u got a bud to play with. 

I'm a Lancer on FF14. Reached level 40 before my free sub ran out. I'll probably renew once after the first expansion and some CAGs in this thread get farther. I'll have to transfer to Exodus server since I'm on Famfrit, Man those dungeons were fun, I bet its even better with friends over a PUG.

I play MMO's, but not when there's 2 versions for different machines. If I have a FF14 on PS3 would the subtime also be shared through my PC account too or no? I just haven't bought FF14 on console because I hate playing MMOs w/o a kb & m

edit: also, do you have to buy the subtime through SE or does it get taken out of your PSN funds

I play MMO's, but not when there's 2 versions for different machines. If I have a FF14 on PS3 would the subtime also be shared through my PC account too or no? I just haven't bought FF14 on console because I hate playing MMOs w/o a kb & m

edit: also, do you have to buy the subtime through SE or does it get taken out of your PSN funds
You have to buy it via Square. The subscription covers both Playforms you just have to buy it for the systems separately.

There's crossplay between PS3 & PC so I think your sub will transfer, and its through SE not PSN. You can use a keyboard in the PS3 version, not sure about mouse, but I don't see why not. Maybe Clone can clarify.
edit: beat me to it

FS: Hard Corp Uprising (w/dlc), Borderlands Complete, Pac- Man Championship Edition, Pixle Junk Shooter 2, Burnout Paradise (w/dlc) - resell

I was joking but can I use a fisher in battle lol. Anyway deciding between Thaumaturge, Arcanist, Archer, or Lancer.
You can fight basic enemies as any class but unless you are a Main Class then you won't be doing a lot of Damage. Fishing was pretty fun but not very profitable.

My favorite of the ones you list is Thaumaturge, they become Black Mages at level 30 if you have a Archer to 15 as well. They do really good Damage and are the best for any AOE damage.

Archer are fun since they can continue to run and attack without stopping. Sadly they are getting nerfed(balanced out more, lower dps or something along those lines) with the 2.1 patch coming soon

There's crossplay between PS3 & PC so I think your sub will transfer, and its through SE not PSN. You can use a keyboard in the PS3 version, not sure about mouse, but I don't see why not. Maybe Clone can clarify.
edit: beat me to it

FS: Hard Corp Uprising (w/dlc), Borderlands Complete, Pac- Man Championship Edition, Pixle Junk Shooter 2, Burnout Paradise (w/dlc) - resell
Yeah, I don't wanna just go out and buy a connectable kb & m for my ps3 is my problem though ahaha. My Pc can run the game, but not as smooth as ps3. Might just have to use some pocket money then.

Thanks you and clone for answers :]

You can fight basic enemies as any class but unless you are a Main Class then you won't be doing a lot of Damage. Fishing was pretty fun but not very profitable.

My favorite of the ones you list is Thaumaturge, they become Black Mages at level 30 if you have a Archer to 15 as well. They do really good Damage and are the best for any AOE damage.

Archer are fun since they can continue to run and attack without stopping. Sadly they are getting nerfed(balanced out more, lower dps or something along those lines) with the 2.1 patch coming soon
Watched some vids to decide but that didn't help much as I liked all the classes except maybe Lancer but I love Gardenia from .hack.

I'll probably end up doing the monthly sub once I get my tech job so I can experience all of them.

Tiny Brains (PS4) $20.00
Resell ($11.67)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($8.33)

Then again maybe not. IGN gave it a 4.5/10 That it even below my threshold I think.

Tiny Brains (PS4) $20.00
Resell ($11.67)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($8.33)
IGN hinted in podcast beyond that this game was not good whatsoever, just a heads up boosted

Shared FF14 with a friend and it didn't give me a one month trial, just kept asking me to pay. Is it bc he activated the game first or something?

Did someone say they had a Remember Me resell for cheap recently? I couldn't figure out who it was. Looking to free up that phantom slot I have of it now with a cheap resell.

If anyone has wwe 13 and wants to boost the 10 online wins let me know. It's impossible to do legit with lag, and easy to boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back