CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg

the ios playstation app is so legit. tracks trophies (including that ps4 rarity feature), and lets you send messages to people on psn through it. NO MORE HAVING TO TYPE WITH DPAD

omg

the ios playstation app is so legit. tracks trophies (including that ps4 rarity feature), and lets you send messages to people on psn through it. NO MORE HAVING TO TYPE WITH DPAD
It's awesome. Finally.

Okay, so I really want to do Into the Nexus over the next two days to tide me over to launch day. Is there enough interest to get a full group going? If not I will just wait for a resell to be available. I can host if necessary but would rather not if possible.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Resell - $10

Phantom - $5
1. Jaskull

Last edited by a moderator:
OT: But does anyone know if you can check if an amazon gift card has been redeemed without using it up?

omg

That's pretty cool.

omg

Just downloaded it. Thank you for letting us know about the app ;)

It's a long shot, but would anyone be interested in starting a group for Catherine? It's on sale this week, for $13.39.

Or alternatively if you have a resell for sale, I'd happily take it off your hands! :)

sooo, dat knack yo. lol, it looks kinda interesting. Killzone looks great, if it get my ps4 by friday, I will let u guys know how the games are since I can tolerate any game that is mediocre or crappy.

If anyone has a 3 month ps plus (us) for cheap, pm me. 

PS4 launch games seem to be getting pretty meh scores all around. Typical launch lineup scores though. If one Xbone game scores a universal 9 or 10, people will be saying next week that the PS4 is a failure

y2jd has a share of dat.

New Lord of The Rings game announced-http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/11/12/december-2013-shadow-of-mordor-67498.aspx

Hope its a great Lotr game and not just an ok one like War in the North.

Next action rpg- Thief(2/25/14)
I liked that game, too bad the developer went down. They made my favorite games for the ps2, Baulder's Gate.

meh month

Entering PS Plus:
29th November: RESOGUN
29th November: Contrast
27th November: GRID 2
27th November: Guacamelee! (Cross Buy)
27th November: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
27th November: Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

Leaving PS Plus:
27th November: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
27th November: Jak and Daxter Trilogy
27th November: MotorStorm RC
27th November: Oddworld Strangers Wrath
Hey grid 2 and sonic look good.

Was thinking of getting it on Vita, but if you make a group I'm in.
Is that game really about undressing people I thought it was about something else.

Looking for 2 phantoms to fill our:

XCOM Enemy Within group.

Resells: $13.33 each
1. StarShadow
2. WonkyToad (Hosting, USA)

Phantoms: $6.67 each

Got Fantastic reviews and the first one was Awesome!

PS4 launch games seem to be getting pretty meh scores all around. Typical launch lineup scores though. If one Xbone game scores a universal 9 or 10, people will be saying next week that the PS4 is a failure
IGN gave everything pretty decent scores, people just automatically assume anything less than 8 is not worth playing, anything worth than 9 is not worth buying, and that's a wrong mentality to take. Contrast got a low one but it's on one too and scores wont be much higher if they are higher at all, and nobody was expecting knack to be good (and also people are reviewing knack not realizing it's target audience is children). Killzone was graphically an improvement but still the same boring killzone, no surprises there.

I would take polygon's reviews with a grain of salt, especially when they gave the system itself a 7.5. Overall, these were launch games that didn't look impressive in the first place, but launch games are historically never all that great. I'm going with a gut feeling that they won't affect ps4 sales because nobody was really buying a ps4 for these games anyway.

IGN gave everything pretty decent scores, people just automatically assume anything less than 8 is not worth playing, anything worth than 9 is not worth buying, and that's a wrong mentality to take. Contrast got a low one but it's on one too and scores wont be much higher if they are higher at all, and nobody was expecting knack to be good (and also people are reviewing knack not realizing it's target audience is children). Killzone was graphically an improvement but still the same boring killzone, no surprises there.

I would take polygon's reviews with a grain of salt, especially when they gave the system itself a 7.5. Overall, these were launch games that didn't look impressive in the first place, but launch games are historically never all that great. I'm going with a gut feeling that they won't affect ps4 sales because nobody was really buying a ps4 for these games anyway.
Reviews are opinions

for anyone wondering, burial at sea was pretty great. tied in nicely with the infinite ending, had an interesting story and a super good ending, and the trophies were easy. lasted me roughly 3 hours due to going for trophies.

For Sale:

UK PS+ Phantom valid until June 2015 containing the following:

Call of Juarez Gunslinger

The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Little Big Planet Karting
Malicious
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Little Big Planet 2
Infamous 2
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
Thomas Was Alone
Dead or Alive 5
Catherine
Lego Lord of the Rings
Mortal Kombat
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Batman: Arkham City
Gotham City Impostors
Saints Row: The Third
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
NBA 2K13
Spec Ops: The Line
Mafia II
BioShock 2
Demon's Souls
The Cave
Vanquish
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Okami HD
Resident Evil 5 Gold
Hitman Absolution
Payday The Heist
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Mass Effect 3
Battlefield 3
Crysis 2
Bulletstorm
Assassin's Creed 3
Far Cry 3
Remember Me
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (includes cyborg ninja skin and the fox blade)
Grid 2
Guacamelee
It will be available starting from the first week of December, but you can start downloading the games before that. Price - $15
Edit: Jaskull is interested in one, so I only have one left now.

I also have a Vita phantom from the same account, meaning the games, which include the Jak and Daxter trilogy and MGS HD, among others, would be valid until June 2015. Price -  $5. 
PM me if you want more info or have any questions. Note that trophies cannot be obtained on your main (this is referring to the Vita only)

DMC + Vegril's Downfall + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame Phantom - $7
Size: 6.5GB + 1.8GB + 6.3GB + 3.3GB + 2.6GB = 20.5GB

Dishonored + Dunwall City Trials + The Knife of Dunwall + The Brigmore Witches Phantom - $6

[UK]Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $5 or trade (I will pay the difference if your content is worth more)

[UK]Ni no Kuni Phantom - $4

Looking for 2 phantoms to fill our: XCOM Enemy Within group. Resells: $13.33 each 1. StarShadow 2. WonkyToad (Hosting, USA) Phantoms: $6.67 each 1. 2. Got Fantastic reviews and the first one was Awesome!
I really hope someone takes these phantoms, I am dying to play this game again!

Noticed something about the PlayStation app, when someone sends you a message from their PS3 you can't receive the message from the app which is weird because sending messages works just fine.

I will have 2 resells of Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus available for $10 each once my phantoms are done downloading sometime today. PM me if you're interested.

Noticed something about the PlayStation app, when someone sends you a message from their PS3 you can't receive the message from the app which is weird because wending messages works just fine.

Mine works Ok, just tested it sent and received w/0 problem w my Iphone.

Has the new PS4 gamesharing rules been discussed here?

Just when i was starting to get into it, it's gone.

I understand it that it can be on two consoles and the person must be signed in.

Not going to work lel.

I think resells will work on their own but just one.

No I sent a ms from my phone to a friends PS3 and asked him if he could read it and send me back a ms, all went smoothly. Only that he said that my status was offline.

I don't know, guys. I love Bioshock and think Infinite is my GOTY, but I was pretty disappointed by Burial at Sea. I don't want to spoil anything, but I feel like I wasted 2 hours for a really cool 5 minute ending. The main game spent a lot of time confusing and mind fucking the shit out of you, and had an awesome payoff. But the DLC is 2 hours of name dropping people from the first game, with something good happening in the last 5-10 minutes. Hopefully part two has more story development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back