CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest assured guys ground zeroes has additional missions for Sony consoles. Also it's supposed to have a few side ops so the pricemay end up being justified.

I don't know, guys. I love Bioshock and think Infinite is my GOTY, but I was pretty disappointed by Burial at Sea. I don't want to spoil anything, but I feel like I wasted 2 hours for a really cool 5 minute ending. The main game spent a lot of time confusing and mind fucking the shit out of you, and had an awesome payoff. But the DLC is 2 hours of name dropping people from the first game, with something good happening in the last 5-10 minutes. Hopefully part two has more story development.
The entire time I read this I saw your avatar saying WTF.

I was just watching a stream on Twitch and a guy bricked his PS4 while doing the firmware update. I hope this isn't going to be an issue.

Is Dragons Crown more fun to play than Diablo3?
I've only tried the first two dungeons and I would say it seems a bit more interesting than D3. I really like the game and the system for the loot is pretty nice compared to D3s.

If I would choose which game of the two that had the best/most interesting graphics I would choose Dragon's Crown, but that may have to do with my love for vanillawares (that's the devs? correct me if I'm wrong) style when it comes to graphics. I've played some of their other games like Muramasa and they seem to always have some great graphics in their games.

But I'd think that the game's going to feel a bit grindy when you're going for the plat, just like D3, but with friends and a couple of beers, even grinding can be fun.

Atm I just want to play some more :)

did he win it from taco bell? I heard those are breakin down lol
I heard the Taco Bell PS4's are taking a shit on the people who took many shits to get them. Congrats!!!

Really looking forward to getting my non-Taco-Bell PS4 on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is grindy, but the longer your play sessions are, the shorter it will take to get the plat. The more levels you beat before going back to town to restock up for items, the larger your multipliers for gold/xp/score get after each level. In the past two days I went from level 28 to level 41 in two 2 hour sessions.

It is grindy, but the longer your play sessions are, the shorter it will take to get the plat. The more levels you beat before going back to town to restock up for items, the larger your multipliers for gold/xp/score get after each level. In the past two days I went from level 28 to level 41 in two 2 hour sessions.
It always takes me to town after a dungeon it seems. How do I avoid that?

GR: Future Soldier is a good game? I was willing to buy it for some time, but now i don't know.

I like Socom games, but never played a Ghost Recon. The gameplay is some like Socom's ones, you have to command other partners, send orders to do stuff? Some parts more stealthy, others you can rushdown through the level? Or it's different?
The F. Soldier graphics i know that are kind average, but just to mention the last Socom released, they aren't great either, i enjoyed the game though.
I want some opinion bc Dormin is selling a resell spot for cheap, and i'm in doubt if i buy it.

should give you an option after each boss fight when it tallies your score and show what grade items you got during the round
I'm only like level 16 but I've never noticed that. That should speed things up a bit. Thank you.

I was just watching a stream on Twitch and a guy bricked his PS4 while doing the firmware update. I hope this isn't going to be an issue.
That guy's a fucking moron. He unplugged it while the game was updating. He TOOK OUT THE fuckING HDD while the console was on.

Why the fuck would anyone believe that only Taco Bell PS4s would have this issue? Taco Bell PS4's are the same exact shit.

That guy's a fucking moron. He unplugged it while the game was updating. He TOOK OUT THE fuckING HDD while the console was on.

Why the fuck would anyone believe that only Taco Bell PS4s would have this issue? Taco Bell PS4's are the same exact shit.
u have a link for vid?

Apparently the guy though he bricked it, but turns out he had his TV on the wrong input. I doubt he's that dumb. Trolling for twitch views.

I am looking for a Ratchet And Clank Into the Nexus resell (preferably)

I am also looking for Black Ops I Escalation map pack phatom and Worms 2:Armageddon ALL DLC Phantom or a Resell of the game + DLC

I also still need bulletstorm DLC... doubt anyone has those though. 

So for the people getting a ps4 will you guys be testing gamesharing as soon as it is out? I need to know if my ps4 upgrade version will work on my main!

So for the people getting a ps4 will you guys be testing gamesharing as soon as it is out? I need to know if my ps4 upgrade version will work on my main!
If i get mine by friday/saturday, i might test it out with a bud of mine and see how it goes. Amazon screwed up my order but hopefully gonna sort out it later. Did anyone see yosp play Knack? It looked pretty good.

TheEliteOne, do you want to join our group for Nexus? If so we would be filled up:

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Resell - $10
1. Ferdz
2. TheEliteOne

Phantom - $5
1. Jaskull
2. Strange

I will probably just host this one.

Have some resells here

I can offer only one phantom of everything here except for account #1.

Account #1

Sonic Adventure DX

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2

Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC

Pac-Man DX

38 PS3 Themes

Assassins creed embers

Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC

Assassins Creed

The Walking Dead Season 1 complete

Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC

90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

Batman Arkham City+ All DLC

Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)

FIFA 13

BF3+ BF3 Premium

Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3
(UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC

BF3 online pass

Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC

God Of War II HD

PROTOTYPE

LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4

Modern Combat: Domination

Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]

Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Account #5

PES 14

The Last Of Us

PS4
Primary Slot:

Call Of Duty: Ghosts

PM me for pricing/Or a trade offer

Have some resells here

I can offer only one phantom of everything here except for account #1.

Account #5
PES 14
The Last Of Us
How can PES (which you've been trying to sell for a while) be on same account as Last of Us (which you just bought)?

@jayce75
you got PM

eh i have already seen that and posted what that article says, two consoles you must be logged into play. That's why I said 'has it be discussed on here'.

It has been discussed to death on here, with people speculating the same things again and again. Just wait and see how it goes.

If i get mine by friday/saturday, i might test it out with a bud of mine and see how it goes. Amazon screwed up my order but hopefully gonna sort out it later. Did anyone see yosp play Knack? It looked pretty good.
Picking it up as part of Amazon's B1G1 for people that reserved a PS4 bundle. Going to be a Christmas gift for my son.

Just wondering those members that are getting ps4's are they gonna keep their shares or will there be some sort selling of the shares?

looking for -

Dragons Crown

Scott pilgrim online dlc - eu

for sale (also willing to hear trade offers):

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (resell, US) - 7$
Ghost Recon Future Soldier + Quizball Goal (resell, US) - 8$
Tales of Xillia - (phantom) - 4$

SSX (phantom) - 3$

Resident Evil 4 HD + Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (phantom) - 3$

Tales of Graces F (phantom) - 3$

Testament of Sherlock Holmes (phantom) - 4$

Dishonoured (phantom) - 3$

For sale, 

Phantom account with these games for $10 or offer

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Draggle Familiar Ticket
SSX
Dishonored
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 + DLC
Legend of Mana® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Dead or Alive® 5
Dead or Alive® 5 Costumes - Bunny Swimwear Set
Canabalt

iY0XHGbhOsIVU.gif

Anyone got a spare $10 psn code for sale?

eh i have already seen that and posted what that article says, two consoles you must be logged into play. That's why I said 'has it be discussed on here'.
Going off of these images, this is what I assume:

-You can have two PS4s playing the same game at the same time from the same account. No idea beyond 2 consoles though.

-It is not confirmed: A) How many "Primary" accounts you can have on one system and B) How many accounts you have on one PS4

If it turns out you can have multiple primary accounts on one system I imagine gamesharing will work like this:

-Primary Share $35: You get the primary share so you can play on your own account and earn your own trophies

-Secondary Share $25: You get to play the game, but only on the shared account. No trophies on your personal account, no online play on your personal account.

Regarding resells:

-You must deactivate from your PS4 first. Both primary/secondary will be able to sell.

-We will have to work through this as there might be issues like a primary deactivating and the secondary becoming a primary automatically. Or issues like people saying they are selling a primary but actually have a secondary. It's going to need a lot of logistics and a lot of tracking of what shares go where.

Not bad at all, but a huge increase in price from what we're used to.

ps4digitalsharing1.jpg

ps4digitalsharing2.jpg

-You can have two PS4s playing the same game at the same time from the same account. No idea beyond 2 consoles though.

-It is not confirmed: A) How many "Primary" accounts you can have on one system and B) How many accounts you have on one PS4

If it turns out you can have multiple primary accounts on one system I imagine gamesharing will work like this:

-Primary Share $35: You get the primary share so you can play on your own account and earn your own trophies

-Secondary Share $25: You get to play the game, but only on the shared account. No trophies on your personal account, no online play on your personal account.

Another question we should definitely try to find out tomorrow is:

How many PS4's can a single account be tied to as a Primary account?

If there is no limit to the number of PS4 you can set an account to be Primary with, this will make it possible for very cheap shares with more than 4 people being able to be in groups.

-You can have two PS4s playing the same game at the same time from the same account. One must be the primary and the other the secondary

-You can have 16 users and so up to 16 primary accounts

Since more than one primary account can be on a system, I imagine pricing will go like this:

-Primary Share $x: You get the primary share so you can play on your own account and earn your own trophies

-Secondary Share $y: You get to play the game, but only on the shared account. No trophies on your personal account. You must be online while playing the game.

-Phantom Share $z: You can play on your main and earn trophies, but it can't be resold.

Regarding resells:

-You must deactivate from your PS4 first. Both primary/secondary will be able to sell.

-We won't have to work through this as there won't be issues like a primary deactivating and the secondary becoming a primary automatically since you must go out of your way to make a system the primary system. Issues like people saying they are selling a primary but actually have a secondary won't be a problem since it would be the same as selling you Crysis 1 and saying it's Crysis 3 - the buyer will find out near immediately. Logistics and a lot of tracking of what shares go where could be nice additional info, but is not necessary, and if done, should not be made public.

Fixed.

Not sure what you're getting at. It's one primary system for each account.

Note I did not mention specifics. Please do the same in future posts.

For those saying to wait until it releases to discuss, I don't know. Jlazenby and Topaz were able to nail down the current process days after its announcement and days before its inception, only missing out on the limits.

Regarding resells:

-We will have to work through this as there might be issues like a primary deactivating and the secondary becoming a primary automatically. Or issues like people saying they are selling a primary but actually have a secondary. It's going to need a lot of logistics and a lot of tracking of what shares go where.

Not bad at all, but a huge increase in price from what we're used to

Fixed.

Not sure what you're getting at. It's one primary system for each account.

Note I did not mention specifics. Please do the same in future posts.

For those saying to wait until it releases to discuss, I don't know. Jlazenby and Topaz were able to nail down the current process days after its announcement and days before its inception, only missing out on the limits.
Interesting stuff, I have a feeling just single resells will be available hat and time shares, because the secodary account has to be online i doubt anyone will be able to work out who plays when. But i'm just guessing from the limited information I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back