CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Potential PS4 Groups

Injustice/Fifa 14
$45
----------------
$33.34
2. snakeybro
3. reiter34

Injustice
$35
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$25

Knack
$30
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$18
----------------
$12
3. dcm1602

Completed (PS4 Only)
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag
$26.67
1.tokyostomp
----------------
$16.67
2. tehrepaer
3. frombrknwings

Lego Marvelg
$35
1. sgand
----------------
$25
2. bizmat

Super Motherload
$26.67
1. v4oldboy
----------------
$16.67
2. snakeybro
3. tokyostomp

Completed (PS3/PS4)
Assassin's Creed IV (PS3+PS4)
$25
1.usuyami
----------------
$15
2. vashtheowner
----------------
$10
3. menewbe
4. KB24
----------------
$5
5. P4G
6. ohram

Future Groups (Will be here until game releases)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completed Groups:

Bump for the night:

Tales of Graces f - $35
Resells $11.60
1. KuHLiiDE
2. WonkyToad
Phantom- $5.90

Resells:
CoD: Ghost Resell PS4 Slot - $19
CoD: Ghost Resell PS3 Slot - $17

Got $60 on an dummy account, if anyone needs a host feel free to drop a pm. If anyone has AquaPazza resell I'll also take that/start a group if needed. If anyone is interested in the CoD resells above, drop me a PM and i'll get back at you tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ratchet And Clank Into The Nexus is pretty fun. What a surprise! If anybody wants to reserve it for when I'm done PM me,  I'll let it go for 7.

who's selling ac 3 resell for 5?
i have never seen it going for that cheap. i have an eu ps+ account with ac3 on it that has no other resell you could get in on. the deal i propose is that you get access to the acct for free, but if you want to play anything on it you have to pay for the + on it (since the game won't work without +)

Hey guys? just passing by to say Hi, I would like to get a resell of GOW ascension, but I still have this TTO for some reason plus I would like to talk with Albasha about the PP dispute if he sees this comment.

Hey guys? just passing by to say Hi, I would like to get a resell of GOW ascension, but I still have this TTO for some reason plus I would like to talk with Albasha about the PP dispute if he sees this comment.
"for some reason"

i think working with ipac to sell stolen shares (shares that were being stolen from members of this community, myself included) is enough a reason to get banned, you're lucky you only got a time out

"for some reason"

i think working with ipac to sell stolen shares (shares that were being stolen from members of this community, myself included) is enough a reason to get banned, you're lucky you only got a time out
Dude, seriously? I bought those accounts from ipacman and paid for them, I don't "work with him" to scam people, he never mentioned anything of " I will sell you stolen accounts from cag" he even sold me most of them on another gs forum and for your information I even gave a few back to their original owners like the dude who lost his AC3 acct months ago.

Earlier I bought a digital code from Amazon for AC4 PS3 at a discounted price and then upgraded to PS4 version through psn store. I have a bunch of open slots, let me know if interested

PS4 Resell: $20
Phantom: $10
PS3 Resell: $8
Phantom: $4
2. Supremacy

Earlier I bought a digital code from Amazon for AC4 PS3 at a discounted price and then upgraded to PS4 version through psn store. I have a bunch of open slots, let me know if interested

1. snakeybro
1. snakeybro
2. Supremacy
i'll take a phantom and resale of the ps4 slot.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger + I'm Alive + Shoot Many Robots (Plus Discounted Group)*

Host: KuHLiiDE

Resells $3
1.mark77

Phantoms $1,5

*Games are bought, and ready to go.

2. Supremacy
I'll take phantom for 10

Dude, seriously? I bought those accounts from ipacman and paid for them, I don't "work with him" to scam people, he never mentioned anything of " I will sell you stolen accounts from cag" he even sold me most of them on another gs forum and for your information I even gave a few back to their original owners like the dude who lost his AC3 acct months ago.
Dude, seriously? You sold Albasha an account. Albasha sent payment to the Paypal address you provided. I have a screenshot of the transaction. Why did you give Albasha ipacman's Paypal account information if you bought the accounts? Seriously, why would you buy the accounts from ipacman and then have people give ipacman more money when you sold them? This dribble [customspoiler=stinks]
qzxKy.gif
[/customspoiler]

1. rams81
2. Supremacy
I'll take the other PS3 phantom if still available.

ughhh so the ps4 woes continue for me, if anyone has a ps4 selling, order, i would love to purchase, of course trusted members. if not, the hunt is on and from tomorrow i will call all merchants until i find one somewhere, sony has made this experience rather ridiculous, but eh i still love em...as long as when i get a ps4 its defect free.

Also looking for one more resell and one more phantom to complete this group:

Stick it to the Man (out tomorrow)

$4.33
1. strange
----------------
$2.17
3. snakeybro

Dude, seriously? You sold Albasha an account. Albasha sent payment to the Paypal address you provided. I have a screenshot of the transaction. Why did you give Albasha ipacman's Paypal account information if you bought the accounts? Seriously, why would you buy the accounts from ipacman and then have people give ipacman more money when you sold them? This dribble [customspoiler=stinks]
qzxKy.gif
[/customspoiler]
told you he wasnt banned, Kero

busted! selling ipac's games was a bad idea, Locoxx (pretty sure they're diff persons)

Id be interested in a locked slot of the 2 of you want to make a group with the 3 of us and grab someone to host.

Mostly just want NBA2k14, but wouldnt have a problem with Rivals added well as guess.

lmk
we already finished up a group for rivals

I'm looking to make a group for nba2k14. i'd prefer a phantom slot myself.

we'll see how it plays out tomorrow as i'm off for the night

we already finished up a group for rivals

I'm looking to make a group for nba2k14. i'd prefer a phantom slot myself.

we'll see how it plays out tomorrow as i'm off for the night
You wanted a normal phantom spot?

If so Resell, Phantom (you), locked (me) work for you ?

If theres interest tomorrow lmk

Hey PS Vita players, how is AC Liberation?
HD/PSN version available in 1.14.2014 for 20

Gran Turismo 6, out 12.6.2013 but not sure if shareable (gt5 dlc was locked to buying account):
P1
P2
R1 jlazenby1
R2

You wanted a normal phantom spot?

If so Resell, Phantom (you), locked (me) work for you ?

If theres interest tomorrow lmk
NBA 2K14 PS4
Resell ($26.67)
1. ??????
Phantoms($16.66)
1. tokyostomp
2. dcm1602

basically that will be the way it breaks down. I'm not 100% on how the phantom vs locked phantoms work though. I always assumed both phantoms and the resell can get trophies. maybe i'm wrong though. it one of the phantoms is indeed locked i'll adjust the price.

i'll probably have someone else host the group

[quote name="tokyostomp" post="11255079" timestamp="1384850900"]
NBA 2K14 PS4
Resell ($26.67)
1. ??????
Phantoms($16.66)
1. tokyostomp
2. dcm1602

basically that will be the way it breaks down. I'm not 100% on how the phantom vs locked phantoms work though. I always assumed both phantoms and the resell can get trophies. maybe i'm wrong though. it one of the phantoms is indeed locked i'll adjust the price.

i'll probably have someone else host the group[/quote]
The trophies for both was people using some questionable tactics calling Sony to have them deactivate a second console.

That's different than a locked account, and consoles have been banned for it

At least that's my understanding of it

I'm not interested in using aSony call thing group if that's the plan though

Is there interest in another PS4 Rivals group?  I'd take a locked phantom of it.

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4)

Re-sell ($30)

1)

Phantom ($18)

1)

Locked Phantom ($12)

1) Derfel

Hey Locoxx , do you mind explaining to me why the password on my SSX Resell changed 2-3 days after you got your time out ?

Adding myself:

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger + I'm Alive + Shoot Many Robots (Plus Discounted Group)*

Host: KuHLiiDE

Resells $3
1.mark77

2.Lemstar

Phantoms $1,5

Hey PS Vita players, how is AC Liberation?
HD/PSN version available in 1.14.2014 for 20
Pretty mediocre. I didn't even care about the framerate or the non-native resolution, but the plot was really bad and a complete waste of what would have been an interesting setting/protagonist.

Omg... Thread Drama!!

antonio-banderas-gif-52bbd904-original.gif

I'm gonna miss the thread drama today! Dang it!! 

VQLccND.gif

Save me some popcorn please.. 

NBA 2K14 PS4
Resell ($26.67)
1. Boosted
Phantoms($16.66)
1. tokyostomp
2. dcm1602

i'll probably have someone else host the group

Is there interest in another PS4 Rivals group? I'd take a locked phantom of it.

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4)

Re-sell ($30)

1) Boosted

Phantom ($18)

1)

Locked Phantom ($12)

1) Derfel
I won't do the double deactivation thing that people are doing. If you would like to do a normal phantom and a locked slot then I am fine with it.

NBA 2K14 (PS4)

Re-sell ($30)

1) Boosted

Phantom ($18)

1) tokyostomp

Locked Phantom ($12)

1) dcm1602

anyone wanna do a nba live 14 group? ;)

sellin:

20 psn code- $18

$10 psn code- $ 8