CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
need 1 more for adventure time!! come on, pls fill it!    if not, anyone got a timeshare I could rent?

Adventure Time:  Explore the dungeon because i dont know!

resales- $13

1.iqubal

2.snakey

-------

phants- $6

1.revanchrist

any interest in a Arcania: The Complete Tale group?

Last edited by a moderator:
Offering $15/$25 today only ;) for Phantom/Resell of Nfs Rivals ps3.

Can give skype, other forums as proof, aged psn is in my profile here. Very thankful if somebody great can help me out.Only have done trade here tho this far (AC4 ps3).

Sooo, I tried to play some Cod Ghosts online and i suck at it, i played for around 45 mins and i have 45 kills and 85 deaths lol, i am 5-2 though, I think I've outgrown this shit. Im gonna try some BF4 later and some Killzone, hope those are fun cause I beat my launch ps4 games and now im gettin a lil bored :/     I might get NFS: Rivals on ps4 and try that out, sucks that its not 60 fps but i do like cops vs robbers

I am going to write this here so hopefully someone that I have worked with can help me out. Does anyone have a Vita Memory Card that I could buy, preferably for cheap. My Vita no longer recognizes my memory card. I don't know what happened but it kind of sucks.

Sooo, I tried to play some Cod Ghosts online and i suck at it, i played for around 45 mins and i have 45 kills and 85 deaths lol, i am 5-2 though, I think I've outgrown this shit. Im gonna try some BF4 later and some Killzone, hope those are fun cause I beat my launch ps4 games and now im gettin a lil bored :/ I might get NFS: Rivals on ps4 and try that out, sucks that its not 60 fps but i do like cops vs robbers
Bro you want to talk about sucking at these games now granted my reflexes and eyesight ain't what they used to be, but I played a domination round and got 15 kills and 51 deaths. The spawn camping in that game is unreal. I moved onto BF4 granted I suck at that too but at least some people know what it's like to play as a team.

Bro you want to talk about sucking at these games now granted my reflexes and eyesight ain't what they used to be, but I played a domination round and got 15 kills and 51 deaths. The spawn camping in that game is unreal. I moved onto BF4 granted I suck at that too but at least some people know what it's like to play as a team.
but im only 24 :( i should be in my prime

Offering $15/$25 today only ;) for Phantom/Resell of Nfs Rivals ps3.

Can give skype, other forums as proof, aged psn is in my profile here. Very thankful if somebody great can help me out.Only have done trade here tho this far (AC4 ps3).
actual prices are 20/10 since it's ps3 not 25/15

but im only 24 :( i should be in my prime
Oh what i wouldn't give to be 24 again. We were playing sega genesis games when I was your age. At 49 I'm relegated to passing out med kits or ammo and spotting enemies if I kill a handful of people I call it a good round. Enjoy your youth my friend it sucks getting old.

...so safe to say majority here are over 18?
rTkPm.gif

can you only earn trophies on resells on your main or also on phantoms on the PS4. Sorry I am kind of out of the loop.

Pretty sure as long as it is not "locked" you can earn trophies even if it's a phantom

I am going to write this here so hopefully someone that I have worked with can help me out. Does anyone have a Vita Memory Card that I could buy, preferably for cheap. My Vita no longer recognizes my memory card. I don't know what happened but it kind of sucks.
I have a 4 gig you're welcome to for free.

Fuk yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Persona 5 and Arena 2 coming to PS3 in 2014!!!!

Who truly needs a ps4 at this rate, not this guy thats for sure.

Want mine for free? It's only a 4gb though

EDIT: Oh synnarc beat me to it.

@Clyde too bad that Persona 5 won't be coming over until 2015. 2014 is for the Jpn release.

Have 32 gb can sell for 55

Boost, is the card dead or you think somethings wrong Vita?

Guys, how so I downloaded a ps4 phantom on my ps4?
i would like to know more on this too. since I am still thinking about buying a ps4 on friday when it launches here in EU finally. I saw some people were even able to offer 2 phantoms for ps4? One without trophys?

I have a 4 gig you're welcome to for free.

@Clyde too bad that Persona 5 won't be coming over until 2015. 2014 is for the Jpn release.

Have 32 gb can sell for 55

Boost, is the card dead or you think somethings wrong Vita?
I don't know what the issue is. I am interested in the 32GB card but I will send a message to synnarc and Pancakes first. I would at least want to find out if it is the Vita or Card first.

Yo dat Ni No Kuni. Dis thang is gooooood. :joystick: Just started it today. No one ruin anything
Oliver kills Dumbledore.

But seriously, could someone PM me details on how sharing works on PS4. Scoured through some pages & checked the OP, didn't see anything... Apologies if I missed something.

Gran Turismo 6 (12/6)

Group 1
$20
1. jrsmaster411 (host)
--------------
$10
1. Tasihun
2. whitedemon

Group 2
$20
1. Jlazenby1 (host)
--------------
$10

Yeah I know, especially with it now being Sega owned. Think RPG wise I'm covered between lighting returns, xillia 2 and final fantasy x hd.

And you don't know how old Lombax is ;)
Nah, a few more CAGs are 17 as well. Why don't you ask him when he gets on? He said he's got his working papers so I'm going to say around around 15-16.

Nah, a few more CAGs are 17 as well. Why don't you ask him when he gets on? He said he's got his working papers so I'm going to say around around 15-16.
Yes, because everyone who works on papers are 15-16

edit: im pretty retarded as I had to re-read your post, but ima just still leave this here

Resells check my sig if interested. If anyone has Xillia and interested in borrowing some of hte DLC costumes I got em if you would like.

I think you mean "And now we know how old Lombax is ;) "
I added the winky face because that's what his post said before he edited it to say double post. The original post said that he was 17, and he didn't know how old Lombax is. I thought it was weird that he threw that last part in. Might be why he edited it out.

I added the winky face because that's what his post said before he edited it to say double post. The original post said that he was 17, and he didn't know how old Lombax is. I thought it was weird that he threw that last part in. Might be why he edited it out.
I wanted to leave the mystery of my true age alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back