CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEAP RESELLS & PHANTOMS!

Account #2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 UK ACCOUNT)
All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD

PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Account #5
PERSONA 3: FES

PM Me For Pricing

I see you guys talking about 1YR of PS+ for $30, and I seriously need a code. Can I trust a CAG to could pick one up for me and send me the code? I'd obviously pay you first. I'LL even PRE-PAY YOU NOW

For Love Of all that is holy.. Please stop contacting me about my shares if you're not interested in purchasing one.

[customspoiler='Gone!']BUY ONE RESELL/PHANTOM, GET ONE FREE!
PAY MORE THAN $12 AND I'LL THROW IN A RESELL FOR FREE Gone!

Account #1 I'm Keeping This share

Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

PS4 Primary Slot:
Call Of Duty:Ghosts Claimed By KuHLiiDE

Account #6 SOLD!

PES 14 $6 OBO Sold to hayate188
The Last Of Us Claimed ByKuHLiiDE[/customspoiler]
Any LBP players here? (I'm a bit of a die hard fan) Anyway, I extra beta vest code I found at the bottom of my email account (Works in all games) (ultra rare dlc)

Does anyone have the code for the Tearaway LBP DLC?(You can only get it if you preordered Tearaway or bought it on the PSN store I think.)

Anyone with Master difficulty unlocked in Resogun can help me clear 1 level for the trophy? It's one of the last 3 I need for the Platinum and I don't have Master difficulty unlocked.
I'm pretty sure you have to unlock it yourself doing the veteran difficulty by yourself. Then you just need to beat the first level. Thats how I had to do it at least.

guys I have a few trophies from the uk GOW Collection when it was on ps+

does it use the same trophies as us? if I get a resell will it carry over?

guys I have a few trophies from the uk GOW Collection when it was on ps+

does it use the same trophies as us? if I get a resell will it carry over?

Yeah, they are the same sets.

Hmm, I wonder if it's going to be any good, after XIII I stopped playing FF games, XII and XIII disappointed me sooo much. I hyped XIII so much and when I finally got to play it I felt so sad. I'm probably going to be flamed for this, but X was the last real Final Fantasy game (some spinoffs were pretty good though)
However, IF this turns out to be good, I MIGHT consider on getting it when it comes out translated.
Agree with FF X, it was the last great game of the series, it's my #1 on list, i think even better than FF7. Yeah, i'll be flamed for this too lol

You didn't liked FF 12? Ok, the story/plot is lame, and the chars lacks of some charisma, but i found fun to play, specially Hunt quests. And imo, the battle system is the best of all FF. I never had problem w/ battle menus, i like jRPGs at all, but at some time, when you have to do hard-grinding to get items or xp, it becomes kind of boring.
Otherwise, FF12 system is so much more fluid, and did make the grinding parts on the game run smoother for me.

About FFXIII and XIII-2, i don't have much to say, they're on my backlog list of games i have to play yet. To be truth, i'm not so excited to play either of them bc all the negative talk i heard all this time. Only positive thing i heard about XIII is the graphics are amazing.

---------------------------

I'm timesharing some of my acc. Just look at my signature. PM me for offers and discuss time/pricing, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with FF X, it was the last great game of the series, it's my #1 on list, i think even better than FF7. Yeah, i'll be flamed for this too lol

You didn't liked FF 12? Ok, the story/plot is lame, and the chars lacks of some charisma, but i found fun to play, specially Hunt quests. And imo, the battle system is the best of all FF. I never had problem w/ battle menus, i like jRPGs at all, but at some time, when you have to do hard-grinding to get items or xp, it becomes kind of boring.
Otherwise, FF12 system is so much more fluid, and did make the grinding parts on the game run smoother for me.

About FFXIII and XIII-2, i don't have much to say, they're on my backlog list of games i have to play yet. To be truth, i'm not so excited to play either of them bc all the negative talk i heard all this time. Only positive thing i heard about XIII is the graphics are amazing.

---------------------------

I'm timesharing some of my acc. Just look at my signature. PM me for offers and discuss time/pricing, thanks!
FFXII is amazing, one of the best FFs of all time. My Top 5 would probably be: VI, Tactics, VII, IV, XII.

Unfortunately, X is probably one of my least favorites. It is not terrible, but when you talk about a lackluster cast, I feel this FF defines that. Tidus and Yuna were beyond annoying for me. The only redeeming character was Auron, and its not like he had a lot of depth.

For some reason though, I am looking forward to the HD remake for X. I haven't played it since it first came out, so I am interested to see if my opinion has changed. It wasn't a terrible game either, just not up to my standards for FF (at that time). I am going in with open arms and hope I enjoy it more now than I did originally.

All this talk of ages...I'll be 28 in three weeks. Do I need to quit games soon? Old people can't play games, right?
After talking to most of my friends and seeing that they stopped playing games, i remember making a promise to myself that I would never stop playing. I am still holding true but i can feel my faith being tempted by the increasing college work/load. Education comes first but I still make time to enjoy games.

I thought XII was okay. I still did everything in the game but I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed VIII but nothing is really as bad as XIII was for me.  I have beaten every FF game and did every single thing you could do in those games but I couldn't even finish XIII.  I still have XIII and XIII-2 so I'll probably get to it eventually.  

My top five would have to be: IX, VII, VI, Tactics, and X.

Selling (phantoms)
- The Darkness II - 4 $
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass (Europe region) - 8 $
- Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (2 packs) - 3 $
- Deadly Premonition - 5 $
- Split second, NBA Jam: On fire, Sonic Adventures, Section 8 - 4 $
- Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC, Red Johnson Chronicles - 3 $
- Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Demolition INC, Red Johnson: One Against All - 3 $
- Doctor Who, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
- Puppeteer - 5 $
- Diablo 3 - 9 $
- God of War: Ascension - 6 $

PS4 phantom
- Battlefield 4 - 15 $
- COD: Ghosts - 15 $
- Assassins Creed 4 - 15 $

- Diablo 3 - 9 $
- God of War: Ascension - 6 $
Are you willing to timeshare either one of those? I bought the Amalur DLC from you and deleted it already so it looks like you didn't even need to phantom me for it XD so I figure if I get those from you I wouldn't need the phantom maybe just a few days with GoW and maybe 2 weeks with Diablo. Let me know.

Am I the only one who liked FFVII:Crisis Core? I like the battle system they implied on that plus that little back story. Also, anyone need a resell slot filled up for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory or is anyone in interested in making a group for tomorrows release? 

Am I the only one who liked FFVII:Crisis Core? I like the battle system they implied on that plus that little back story. Also, anyone need a resell slot filled up for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory or is anyone in interested in making a group for tomorrows release?
No Crisis Core was incredible IMO. I still keep wishing they would port over a trophy HD collection with Dissidia's and Crisis Core. They deserve it 100% more than all these other crappy ports.

Am I the only one who liked FFVII:Crisis Core? I like the battle system they implied on that plus that little back story. Also, anyone need a resell slot filled up for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory or is anyone in interested in making a group for tomorrows release?
I was just getting into it before I sold my PSP for a case of Mtn Dew.

I really liked Crisis Core too. Also, I think X is kinda bad and one of the worst FFs.

Ahhhh efffff wasn't it supposed to be a day 1 release?
Unisoft announced that the Watchdog would be delayed until next year a month before release day. Amazon had a fun day of updating the bundles and giving a handful of people an extra controller for the inconvenience.

Aha I love you guys. I told my friend about Crisis Core since he's big on Final Fantasy games, but he won't budge with it because of it's battle system -.-

I was just getting into it before I sold my PSP for a case of Mtn Dew.
You sold a $100 portable system for a pack of Mtn Dew that retails for $12? I mean Mtn Dew is fantastic, but still lol. I probably worded this very wrong so don't tale offense

Aha I love you guys. I told my friend about Crisis Core since he's big on Final Fantasy games, but he won't budge with it because of it's battle system -.-

You sold a $100 portable system for a pack of Mtn Dew that retails for $12? I mean Mtn Dew is fantastic, but still lol. I probably worded this very wrong so don't tale offense
Yeah it was before I started getting paid money, I had my brother sell it off to get some cash. He ended up handing me 5 bucks for selling it so I decided, hey, I want some mountain dew to drown out the sounds of a crying baby I heard next door to me. Only to find out the next morning, I was the baby crying. DUN DUNN okay no more coffee for me.

Crisis Core was indeed a great game. xii in my humble opinion had the greatest ff mc that never was - balthier. I liked that it wasn't typically anime like the other final fantasies but it's the only one out of the ones I've played where I didn't like the music.

Looking for AC4 PS3, resell or phantom, either is fine. If anyone wants to sell their resellable share of AC4+season pass for PS3 i would gladly take it off your hands.

I have a phantom Available for a large high dollar account with all of the new games on it. 

Grand Theft Auto 5

Batman Arkham Origins

Assassin's Creed 4

Battlefield 4

COD : Ghosts

etc...

PM me directly for details and pricing.

dumb question what happen to original phantoms if resellers try to sell phantoms after 6 months? I'm asking this since most of my phantoms are past 6 months

Nothing happens to the original phantoms. They will be perfectly fine forever as long as they never log into the account, or delete the game/user off their HDD.

Selling my Europe PS+ share for $30. It still has more then a year left since my friend who help pay for the share got it while EU PSN was doing a "buy a year and get three months free" deal. Besides this month offerings it has Metal Gear Revenence, Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen, Remember Me, Giana Sisters, Assassin Creed 3, Far Cry 3, Motorstorm, Jak & Dexter Trilogy, and Stealth Bastard. We didn't grab any Vita/PSP games through since it too annoying to share. If interested sent me a PM or email at [email protected] so I can help sent the login.

Last time i'll post it as it's somewhat off topic, but if anyone has an xbone i'm selling a killer instinct full character unlock code for 25% off

Game is free to play but only comes with one character, this unlocks all them

Last week, Sony reseted passwords of some EU SEN acc claiming safe measures.
Now, seems that this is happening with US acc same way.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=722581

Anyone having issues to login on your accounts?
I didn't checked my accounts yet, i'll do today later
Just had issue logging into my Account and wondering wtf. Hoping that our resells aren't having that issue because would be a pain to locate hosts of the earlier shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back