CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that Ys game? What kind of battle systems do those games have? Never played one.
It's an Action jrpg. Easiest way to think of it is like a tales games in gameplay but you don't go into battle mode. When you see an enemy, you can attack it. Or even easier is to watch a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXucO-snHKQ

It's not the best game ever but it is something to play when you're craving a jrpg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone?

355480f1547a2cd0c605d3166d34d567.jpg

Gameshares for sale:

$3.33  Dead Space 3: Awakening
$5       Fat Princess + Fat Roles DLC (takes 2 accounts)

I also have God of War: Origins Collection on a separate account which I can sell all shares to. To make it interesting, I'll only charge $3.33 for resells and phantoms.

God of War: Origins Collection ($3.33 for resells or phantom)
------------------------------------------
1. plvl
2. khaledseif

Hota88 I'm pretty sure you made yourself anonymous and are reading this thread, If you are just want to let you know, lying isn't going to make things better for you, come clean before you get yourself into deeper shit.

Hota88 I'm pretty sure you made yourself anonymous and are reading this thread, If you are just want to let you know, lying isn't going to make things better for you, come clean before you get yourself into deeper shit.
mods exist for a reason, don't start this shit again nobody cares

Anyone interested in Gundam Musou 4 or SRW OG INFINITE BATTLE?

Anyone own Siberian Strike that wants to timeshare it?

Awesome news on Walking Dead. I hope they come out with a season pass when it first comes out and not that whole Wolf Among Us BS.

I'll give you the first set of 4 characters for 40 Amy's.

God that is hot. Tell me more.
Turns out they were brothers and sisters and the real baby daddy was monster hunter not Ragnorok.

The sales were good for me. SplinterCell Black, P4U, Aliens and Flashback(yeah, crappy reviews but wanna to play anyways...who never), and just now Rayman Legends.

Besides the games i bought, there aren't too many others i would bite. GTA, great offer, but don't have 70gb sparing on my PS3; Dragon's Crown; Bioshock Infinite, i almost jump on Okc group, i'll have patience though bc my US Plus and Diablo, i'm stil thinking about him, but idk, i was expecting something around 35$-30$, so i may wait to buy that.

I picked up Rayman Legends on the Vita..it is unbelievable. It is blowing me away in the same manner that Origins did last year. Well worth MSRP and a steal @ $18.

On the flipside, I tried the demo for Tearaway. It looks like it will be fun, but I wasn't blown away like I was expecting to be after reading all the positive gamer feedback for it. I will probably wait for it to hit $20 before I consider it, especially with Legends being so engaging.

mods exist for a reason, don't start this shit again nobody cares
You didn't have to add the "nobody cares" into your sentence, but you have a point, I'm just calling him out to fess up enough to reply to my PM's (even though that's probably a waste of my time) might as well contact the mods like you said.

Haha, yeah it's a modest selection indeed. Okc, the guy who bought a phanty off me, had the account for a week to download all that he wanted. I'll keep you in mind then, if you are sure you don't want it now that is, i can even sweeten the deal with giving you a resellable slot of Driver San Fransisco with other various things on the account :)
wish I could..no net no funds and only 10 gb left I'm getting new ps3 with hopefully 1.5/2 tb that's why I said I might take it in 6 months a week of downloading? yikes

Anyone interested in Gundam Musou 4 or SRW OG INFINITE BATTLE?

Awesome news on Walking Dead. I hope they come out with a season pass when it first comes out and not that whole Wolf Among Us BS.

Turns out they were brothers and sisters and the real baby daddy was monster hunter not Ragnorok.
What Wolf Among Us BS? From what I heard the season pass comes with all the episodes, and whatever site said it was missing the first episode ended up being wrong.

What Wolf Among Us BS? From what I heard the season pass comes with all the episodes, and whatever site said it was missing the first episode ended up being wrong.
some people paid $25 instead of $20

they sold ep 1 $5, season pass should have been $15

ah. that's actually a pretty strategic move, but still kind of grimey

i put another year of ps+ on my acct, and now my transaction history has all the ps+ stuff before everything else. that's kind of neat

^ The plot thickens.

Dis_gon_be_good.gif

You guys have to admit, lmfao, things have a been a hell of lot more interesting ever since cak & shadow showed up.  :rofl:

http://i.imgur.com/9gORuKp.jpg

Can this be faked? don't see why lombax would say that + he says he was asleep at the time
Lying about being scammed is just as bad as scamming imo. Not cool.

I'll contact Hota88 and confirm this isn't photoshop.

BF4 group filled. The price went up to $45 but I think it'll go back down to $35 for Cyber Monday which starts in 2.5 hours so let's wait.

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $35

PS4 Resell $13 - Derfel
PS4 Phantom $6 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $6 - drolan
PS3 Resell $6 - EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $3 Revanchist
PS3 Phantom $3 raider_86

AC4 (PS4 + PS3) $45

PS4 Resell $15 - Derfel
PS4 Phantom $7.50 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $7.50 - drolan
PS3 Resell $7.50

PS3 Phantom $3.75 - kanamit
PS3 Phantom $3.75 - raiden_86

BF4 group filled. The price went up to $45 but I think it'll go back down to $35 for Cyber Monday which starts in 2.5 hours so let's wait.

BF4 (PS4 + PS3) $35

PS4 Resell $13 - Derfel
PS4 Phantom $6 - Usuyami

PS3 Resell $6 - drolan
PS3 Resell $6 - EstonianBeast

PS3 Phantom $3 Revanchist
PS3 Phantom $3 raider_86

Lying about being scammed is just as bad as scamming imo. Not cool.

I'll contact Hota88 and confirm this isn't photoshop.
I'm not lying, you want to see the convo we had? I'll send it to you right now & why the hell would I say that in the pic? The original info STILL does NOT work in real time. You're really going to believe what this person says/sends compared to a real Archive? Anyways I'm heading off to bed, I'll check this thread in the morning.

Who the fuck would play AC4 up to level 55 solo? That sounds incredibly boring. Live a little, guys. Online interaction isn't gonna hurt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back