CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling The Last of Us Phantoms - $6
1. Sir JJ (?)

Add yourself
Sir JJ's been looking all day for one. I'd add him myself to your list, but I don't know if he has gotten one within the last hour because he's offline atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to sell a COD: Ghosts Resell (PS4) ASAP

15 dollhairs
Willing to take Paypal/PSN or combination of the both

i got a 3month ps plus for $13! special price only until 4am est!

Dat feel when u haven't turned your ps4 on in 2 days ;/

photo-thumb-222915.jpg

So I added Marauder on FFXIV, who else is playing? I tried to add Clone, but I got a message that "Claire Blazefire" does not exist.
We have to be online for you to send the request.

Iwarboy is Iwarboy Glorious
Marauder is Charles Hellfire
Kb24 is Kobe Dluffy.

I will try to get on some tomorrow, I was busy setting up my Xbox One today and trying out Dead Rising on it to play any today

Oh man, you friend requested me and I had no idea you were from CAG so I denied it. Sorry!
Yeah no prob, I accidentally invited you to a party. Anyway just finished the first two dungeons(main storyline quest), and they were pretty fun. My first time doing a MMO Dungeon raid.

looking for cheap remember me resell
Promo for 14day-Free trial on UK Store is still running. You can get it free.

Platinum is easy and not time consuming. I started on Monday and today later i'll finish all trophies, playing 3-4h/day.
Great game, better than expected. Awesome soundtrack, great art direction, good graphics... camera and controls are annoying at some times, yet i think it's a game that deserves to be played.

Selling Tales of Xillia resell for $9 and Need for Speed Rivals resell for $17 :) 

Or something like that. If anyone got somthing interesting to trade I'm all ears!

So I added Marauder on FFXIV, who else is playing? I tried to add Clone, but I got a message that "Claire Blazefire" does not exist.
Fell asleep while playing. Just made level 12/13 and looking forward to hitting 15 so can add another class.

For future reference and anyone else looking for where this is buried at on the PS4 interface.

Settings > PSN > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Deactivate
Thanks, was wondering where this was

We have to be online for you to send the request.

Iwarboy is Iwarboy Glorious
Marauder is Charles Hellfire
Kb24 is Kobe Dluffy.

I will try to get on some tomorrow, I was busy setting up my Xbox One today and trying out Dead Rising on it to play any today
No worries I'll look for you when I log back in. Is there a way to teleport to someone?

Give me a holler if you have no one to coop DR3 with. I've been through the game twice now but I'm still having a blast with it and have some achievements to finish off.

Couple of questions, I've been out of the game share loop for a few years, since before the 2 share limit.  Say I started a dummy account with X game, I can share it with 1 other person, correct? And we are both able to resell our slot, if desired?

What is a phantom account?

I prefer to not use Paypal, when I can, are PSN cards, or Amazon Payments accepted currency?(if so, any PS4 groups going?)

Feel free to PM me, if this isn't the place for questions. I looked a bit, but I may have missed it. Thanks.

For sale, 

$50 PSN Card - $45 pp
$20 PSN Card - $18 pp

Phantom account with all these games for $10
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Draggle Familiar Ticket
SSX
Dishonored
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 + DLC
Legend of Mana® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Dead or Alive® 5
Dead or Alive® 5 Costumes - Bunny Swimwear Set