CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else been experiencing password reset after changing the password or email of an account? It's the third time already that this happens to me... Beware for people changing the emails for something random for just a few secs, it may reset your password and if you don't have acess to the email you may have your account lost (unless the is anyway around it to get the account back)

Nope, I didn't like the game as much as I was hoping for. It didn't feel as tight as Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit was :(
Did you like The Run? I'm the only person I know who actually enjoyed that, lol. The way MP is implemented in Rivals seems ingenious, but in practice, limiting it to 6 people doesn't make any sense. I'll probably hold off for the PS4 version when it's dirt cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you like The Run? I'm the only person I know who actually enjoyed that, lol. The way MP is implemented in Rivals seems ingenious, but in practice, limiting it to 6 people doesn't make any sense. I'll probably hold off for the PS4 version when it's dirt cheap.
I actually like the run as well but it crash too much for me I hope they fix that now I wouldn't mind grabbing nfs series and Burnout on same account one of these days

once I get new ps3 I plan on grabbing some series on each account getting one each of resell and phantom so I can keep phantoms and timeshare resells..

FIFA14 - $49.99

$16,67
R1. Bravens

R2.
----------------------

$8,33
P3. UnFrozen
P4. UnFrozen

Where is the barf smiley when you need it
Look no further! Lol

smiley-sick016.gif
smiley-sick015.gif
barf.gif
bth_smiley_emoticons_eazy_kotz_graete.gif
smiley_abws.gif

Looking for someone to who could gameshare the American Badass (Biker) Undertaker with me for WWE 2k14. I'm a big Undertaker fan and am pretty peeved that he is exclusive to the Phenom Edition and I don't feel like waiting around for months for him to "possibly" be released to the general population.

Plenty to offer in exchange, including access to my account (lots of dlc and games, and I have the Season Pass), or a free 30 day PS Plus trial code. Let me know if anyone is interested.

PSN: FOXHOUNDxBigBoss

Also if anyone would be interested in selling me the code, let me know.

The following people can vouch for me and trust me with their account and are people I've gameshared with: PSN ~ Napjcjd and sonicnobody5.

Really having rough luck with this lol, I ended up buying an ABA code off someone but it was from the UK and can't get it to work even after creating a UK account because I don't have a European copy of the game and essentially wasted 17$ on nothing so that has me pretty pissed.

BTW long time lurker, 1st time poster. Honestly I made an account a week ago but it wouldn't allow me to post or create topics......

Message me on here, on PSN or through PM if you are interested.
Bump, still looking. If we are not allowed to bump old posts mods can just delete this if they want. Just an update: I'm from the USA so only contact me if you actually are from the USA as the ABA Undertaker dlc is region locked.

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

Resell $20
1. Devil May Cry

2. Strange
----------------
Phantom $10
1. TehFlame

Add yourself if interested.

Promo for 14day-Free trial on UK Store is still running. You can get it free.

Platinum is easy and not time consuming. I started on Monday and today later i'll finish all trophies, playing 3-4h/day.
Great game, better than expected. Awesome soundtrack, great art direction, good graphics... camera and controls are annoying at some times, yet i think it's a game that deserves to be played.
yeah i already have a phantom of it, on chapter 4 i think. just wanted to free up a user slot. now that you mention it though it wasn't that hard i might just breeze through it today

Ok, prices updated xD

FIFA14

$16.67
R1. Bravens

R2.
----------------------

$8.33
P3. UnFrozen
P4. UnFrozen

Also looking for a GTA V resell

I'm looking for PS4 resell or phantoms of NFS Rivals, FIFA14, AC4, Injustice,  and Knack. I Have PSN cards, or Amazon payments in exchange. 

Anyone selling or sharing gran turismo 6 DLC or anniversay edition cars? Wouldn't mind a slot!
Idk if this will be available later, that's why I did a Special Edition HK group. No dlc shows up on store yet except in game credit.

No newcomers please 

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $13
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4 
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3 
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $6

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $2/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 1
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours)  Que: 1
Catherine $1/week

Also, a shout out to  RogueSplinterCell for handing me his Blacklist resell  :bow: If anyone wants it after me feel free to P.M

any good trailers??
not yet. thats later. Telltales is also doing a weird Tales of Borderlands and Game of Thrones(i hate got) Focus on Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead season 2 first dammit! . lmao, comin 2014. wierd shit.

VGX is over 3hrs long relax guys, dat Quantum Break though, looks good, too bad its not for ps4.

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut($30)

r-$10

--------------

p-$5

1.snakey

yeah i already have a phantom of it, on chapter 4 i think. just wanted to free up a user slot. now that you mention it though it wasn't that hard i might just breeze through it today
On ps3trophies is 3/10 difficult and indeed it's a easy one imo. I didn't follow the walkthrough from them though, i started on Normal, and on my second run on Hard, with all upgrades, i'm not having any problem in doing the remaining combat trophies.

Only thing that bother me are the collectibles, Remember Me has a LOT of them. I hate collectibles trophies, story related ones i don't mind in get them, but that scaramooches, i have to watch a video, and pause the game, and repeat... it's so boring.

>>>>>>>

What time VGX will start?
Last year Jessica Alba announced Dark Souls 2 =) I'm in hopes for a great surprise!

*Edit: Looks like it's happening right now lol I'll look for some streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back