CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doki Doki Universe and Super Motherlode (PS3 non-sell) $2
Remember Me (PS3 non-sell) $3
FUSE (PS3 non-sell) $3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3 non-sell) $3
Sleeping Dogs + Nightmare In North Point Pack and The Year of the Snake (PS3 non-sell) $2
Crysis 3 (PS3 non-sell) $4

Last edited by a moderator:
The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 Timeshare - $0.10
I'm trying to do 2-at-a-time, but some players may take longer.
$0.10 per day
1. breakfuss
5. Dormin (12/20)

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 Timeshare - $0.10
I'm trying to do 2-at-a-time, but some players may take longer.

I am totally down for this please add me to position 5 though as I can't start playing till Friday

I haven't been very active in the last couple of weeks but I've done a few dozen shares in the past few years. BossNian sold me a share back in August. Not sure if Usuyami is still around, we've had a few shares and he can vouch too.

If it's a big deal I can just paypal you the whole $10 as a deposit and you can send me back the rest once it's done. Whatev. We can work something out; shoot me a PM!
Didn't see this earlier but tu13es is legit. You can trust him.

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Season Pass

Resell $9.17 

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

2.) Olegdr

------------------------

Episode 1 

Phantom $0.83

1.) TooMuchCoolness

2.) Strange

*  resell slot is for the season pass

* phantoms only have access to the episode 1

Who had a cheap phantom of GT6 OR BF4? Seriously, please PM me.  (Didn't someone have BF4 resell for $8?) Who ever you are PM me. Need some games for today.. 

I still have that $20 off Beyond Two Souls coupon at Amazon, making it $15. Any vets want it? I can have it Primed to your house. Your cost is $15. Send me a PM. I'd hate for this to go to waste, I believe it expires at the end of the month.

Gone.

Just an update in case anyone wants to try to win some $ or games. Ask sgand how he has been doing at winning.

Code drops at 12EST, 3pm , and again at 8:30pm tonight. All EST.

12 - batman Arkham origins Blackgate vita code
3pm - $10.00 PSN credit
8:30 pm - Normal PSN Credit drop

Just an update in case anyone wants to try to win some $ or games. Ask sgand how he has been doing at winning.

Code drops at 12EST, 3pm , and again at 8:30pm tonight. All EST.

12 - batman Arkham origins Blackgate vita code
3pm - $10.00 PSN credit
8:30 pm - Normal PSN Credit drop
May the fastest fingers win

are the credit drops significant or are they just those $2 codes? i keep dropping everything i'm doing to try and win but someone always wins within 2-3 seconds lol

imo you should not announce times, and just drop them whenever you feel like it. (ex. dropping a code randomly at 7:17 at night means nobody's gonna be sittin there waiting to jump on it, makes things more fair bc most ppl are sitting on sony.com and the person with the fastest connection will always win)

also for anyone who has minecraft, if duping is still in it i have somewhat hard to acquire stuff you guys can dupe (diamond/gold, obsidion) all i ask in return is you help me dupe the stuff for myself, and hopefully provide a saddle to dupe

i like the xp system. it wasn't on the 360 version when i played it. you can make an enchanting table and use your xp (green bar at the bottom that fills up when you kill enemies/farm redstone) to enhance  tools/weapons

in other news, controlling aiden in beyond two souls with my iphone is pretty damn cool, and helps me get a trophy in the process. more games need to do this

Walking Dead Season 1

Resell: $5.00

1. akbeast17

2. drolan

Phantom: $2.50

1. xcefkevin

I moved myself down to a phantom since I didn't know what akbeast wanted to be. If you would rather be a Phantom than I can switch spots with you. Also I couldn't get on PSN to get pricing but I believe its $15 but I could be wrong. 

Walking Dead Season 1

Resell: $5.00

1. akbeast17

2. drolan

Phantom: $2.50

1. xcefkevin

I moved myself down to a phantom since I didn't know what akbeast wanted to be. If you would rather be a Phantom than I can switch spots with you. Also I couldn't get on PSN to get pricing but I believe its $15 but I could be wrong.
I'll take the other phantom if you'll let me.

also for anyone who has minecraft, if duping is still in it i have somewhat hard to acquire stuff you guys can dupe (diamond/gold, obsidion) all i ask in return is you help me dupe the stuff for myself, and hopefully provide a saddle to dupe

i like the xp system. it wasn't on the 360 version when i played it. you can make an enchanting table and use your xp (green bar at the bottom that fills up when you kill enemies/farm redstone) to enhance tools/weapons

in other news, controlling aiden in beyond two souls with my iphone is pretty damn cool, and helps me get a trophy in the process. more games need to do this
Not sure if the seeds are the same but worth a shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-1wH7Zd_Qo

Me and my brother did this on his 360, we built a square around the pig 3 high so it couldnt move except in the direction of our hole we dug

forgot all about seeds, thats how i did it on 360 too. good lookin out. gonna fence that piggy in and make a save before i execute the drop in case other ppl need it

Well, Boosted.. Lol, you seriously gotta drop codes at random times. People will campout on your twitter with the Sony site in a new window/tab. Not fair man lol

Anybody interested in a Borderlands 2 DLC group? (i'll host), it would include

Borderlands 2 Season Pass, Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 2, All headhunter packs - 35.2 $

Resells - 11.74

1. extra80

2. extra80 Friend

Phantoms - 5.87

It would be for the US version

Borderlands 2 Season Pass, Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 2, All headhunter packs - 35.2 $

Resells - 11.74
1. extra80
2. extra80 Friend

Phantoms - 5.87
Is this for the us version?

Finally starting black flag. If anyone wants to run through the loc on dragons crown, hit me up on psn.

beyond two souls definitely gets my "soundtrack of the year" award

even the music when you are on the xmb hovering over it is friggin incredible. only two games that i've played have  xmb tracks that are just as good; tales of xillia and defiance

give it a listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXFHZ7cOV08

Resells - 11.74

1. extra80

2. extra80 Friend

Phantoms - 5.87

1. factor747

It would be for the US version
I will take a phantom.

If anyone from the UK wants borderlands 2 dlc and season pass it's on sale for 48 hours. 

Season Pass 9.99 and psycho character 3.99 for a total of £14.

Save the Snowmen in Final Fantasy XIV’s Holiday Celebration Out Today
The Starlight Celebration will be available until December 31st, 2013, so be sure to join in.

realm-reborn-promo-holiday-440x270.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back