CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've been out of town for Christmas and have probably missed a lot, but Happy Holidays to everyone (cool) on the thread!  ;)

Wow. Way too many pages to have to go through to check answers for the trivia. I'll tackle it tomorrow. Happy boxing day! (For folks in Canada)

Wow...I'm not going to lie, I have been on an awesome streak lately. Hoping to spread the generosity and planning to use this code to host a share of a game. I'll take a look at what's out currently, and what's on the horizon. Might use it to buy something outright or to lower the cost of a future game for the shares involved.

And I know I'm super late with this, but happy holidays to everyone! If there's one thing I don't hate, it's seeing awesome people come together in an awesome thread.
I was MIA, idk how awesome it could be without me.

srs

lol, I swear lurkers google free shit. Been on forums with like 5 active users a day and people would still grab all the free stuff without posting.

Oh if anyone is looking for Payday 2 for real cheap and if u got a semi good laptop/pc  its a daily deal on steam now. if u buy a copy from someone who got a 4pack of it, you only pay 10 bucks and u get the best version of it and theres gonna be 1 year of free updates to it. and there is a ton of updates to it that the consoles dont even have.  Great deal!!

Just want to post a special thanks to ClydeShebang  who gave me a free copy of Tales of Graces F ! Very much apreciated and it shows how much we have a great community here :)

And for that Resident Evil 6 spot, i'll guess number 27.

Does anyone happen to have the LBP2 cross-controller pack?

I just finished the DC pack and was thinking we could do a swap? I could also just buy it from you or trade if someone else wants DC?

Edit: wait a minute, would that pack even work to game share as you use the Vita?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone happen to have the LBP2 cross-controller pack?

I just finished the DC pack and was thinking we could do a swap? I could also just buy it from you or trade if someone else wants DC?

Edit: wait a minute, would that pack even work to game share as you use the Vita?
Not if you want trophies. Vita is required for the pack.

Hey guys, hope you all are having wounderful holidays! This truly is a great community and i would like to give back, so i'll be giving away a resellable share of Resident Evil 6. I thought of how to do this and i figured i'll go with the easiest way. That's right, it's time to start guessing. I'm thinking of a number between 1-30, first one to guess it, get's the share. Fire away guys!

Also sorry for my english, it's quite rusty.
I know it's late but happy holidays to everyone and thanks for a wonderful year. Also my guess for the number is 26

tumblr_lftf7d4gOx1qfutd1o1_400.gif

I gotta say thanks to those who put up with me and gave me a chance this year. Because of you nice people sometime this week or today ill be dropping a $20 psn code. To give everyone a fair chance and to prevent lurkers from getting it first ill be dropping it at random.. My guess for that drawing is 13 or 24

Changed my mind.. Now that I think about it, there are/were only seven or eight people on here who actually gave me a chance and didn't give me an unnecessary hard times and didn't just dwell on the past. They will mostly receive something soon in a pm. The rest of you could jump off of a building for all I care.(You know who you are, the rest of you are fine.)

Not if you want trophies. Vita is required for the pack.
Thanks, yeah, I realized that too late. I have a Vita but you probably would have to download something to it, right? That wouldn't work with a shared account. I will probably just buy it for my main.

If anyone wants the DC pack resell let me know. I would rather trade for some other smallish share. I actually still need the Muppet pack if anyone has it?

So I talked with EstonianBeast about RE6 and I decided to put that in the library since I don't have time to play it now and he approved. Everyone who is part of the gs library can rent it from now on. Thank you Beast!

Anyone happens to have UK PSN top-up for sale? Looking for good deal. Btw if any group is going for UK January sales and need PS+, I can provide a 14 days trial for free, just drop me a PM.

EB, I'm not sure if you'd want a phantom, but I'm giving away two free phantoms for Minecraft.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Edit: Phantoms given to EB and Pancakes. I'll also be giving out the share as a free rental once I'm done with it.

Just sent out the info to the first person on the Aabs Animals timeshare list of 7. If you joined, it's coming your way soon!

Also,

NBA 2K14 ($40)

1. Yanksfan

--

1. rams81 (Can host if needed) (Can switch to resell if needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back