CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
@booster guessing none of them knew it was a ps4 timeshare, if it is.

End of the day everyone is entitled to have their own prices and if people find it reasonable they'll deal, if not then it doesn't affect us since we know what price we'd give.

I'm thinking the same thing. I know people are trying to be helpful and let some one know they're charging too much, but at the end of the day if that person says that's their price, then that should be the end of it. If someone wants to pay it, then they will. If it goes unsold, maybe the seller will lower the cost over time.
I don't have a problem with the concept, but I do feel it is slightly different here. I do notice that the majority of people in this thread though are very against reselling shares for a higher price than they paid. If it is a free market, that should apply all the way around.

Personally, I feel like we are here to help each other as much as anything else. I do feel that prices should be regulated to a certain degree, otherwise our community will become more like a trading forum with each person looking out for oneself rather than a community of awesome people that help one another enjoy cheap gaming. At the end of the day, we cannot dictate what one person sets for a price, but as a community, we can look out for one another's best interests and effectively create a fair market. I think we have done a pretty good job of that so far.

I don't have a problem with the concept, but I do feel it is slightly different here. I do notice that the majority of people in this thread though are very against reselling shares for a higher price than they paid. If it is a free market, that should apply all the way around.

Personally, I feel like we are here to help each other as much as anything else. I do feel that prices should be regulated to a certain degree, otherwise our community will become more like a trading forum with each person looking out for oneself rather than a community of awesome people that help one another enjoy cheap gaming. At the end of the day, we cannot dictate what one person sets for a price, but as a community, we can look out for one another's best interests and effectively create a fair market. I think we have done a pretty good job of that so far.
This is the reason that I feel a that 10% of the cost of the account is more than fair. Part of the way to think of this is that If I buy a game brand new for $20.00 and I sell it one week later there is no way I am going to be able to get $20.00 for it. Our prices drop way to quickly here. Therefore, I would probably only get about $17-18 for it (about a 10% loss). If someone were to purchase the game and rent it day 1 then they have only broken even for the loss of value in the account. If everything here only sold based on the current PSN value divided by 3 then there might be a better way to discuss timesharing prices but it really doesn't. Like people said, it is a free market and though we attempt to keep people from selling for a profit I can tell you personally that there is no profit made in timesharing games. You have helped to take down the loss on investment but there is no profit there.

At least not at 10%. Maybe at higher percentages there would be but not with what I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loking for large amounts of games on single accounts p or r prefer p
You'd probably help yourself if you were more specific about what you want. Also, it'll probably be hard for you to get someone to sell you an account with large amounts of games since you joined a few days ago and have 1 post.

Anyways, welcome to the community!

I went on a trophy whoring expedition yesterday and early this morning. Well, what I consider a trophy expedition. 

90% ----> 100% on .detuned

86% ----> 100% on Sound Shapes (Vita)

86% ----> 100% on Sound Shapes (PS4)

86% ----> 100% on Sound Shapes (PS3)

0%   ----> 100% on Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1

6%   ----> 100% on The Playroom

88% ----> 100% on Resogun

and last but not least

0%   ----> 100% on Aabs Animals  :applause:

I went on a trophy whoring expedition yesterday and early this morning. Well, what I consider a trophy expedition.

90% ----> 100% on .detuned

86% ----> 100% on Sound Shapes (Vita)

86% ----> 100% on Sound Shapes (PS4)

86% ----> 100% on Sound Shapes (PS3)

0% ----> 100% on Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1

6% ----> 100% on The Playroom

88% ----> 100% on Resogun

and last but not least

0% ----> 100% on Aabs Animals :applause:
Sound Shapes is a trophy goldmine, looking forward to the free plat on PS4.

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with an account I created. Someone changed the sign-in email for the account. 3 people had access to the account, but only 1 after a password change a couple of months ago. I contacted that person, but said they didn't change it. I don't want to call anyone out yet, but what should I do?

Idk but Im kinda lost in Minecraft too, to make this thing that requires that other thing-which-I-have-no-idea where to obtain. Open-world and creativity aren't my strong pages.

A dollar is a dollar, not matter which way you spin it.

A cheeseburger at mcdonalds is $1. Just because I "Interpret" It to be worth 50 cents, doesnt mean its worth 50 cents. Its still worth a dollar.

A dollar bill is worth a dollar also...If I "Interpret" that dollar bill to be worth $100... I get laughed at at the cash register.

Oh and your AC4 timeshare price is outrageous. Figured id toss that in there. Almost a dollar night.... might as well rent it from redbox at that price dude. A pricey timeshare would go for half of that.
he can price it at whatever he wants if nobody else is offering it cheaper and people will pay the price. ps4 rentals should cost more than ps3 rentals since they cost more per share anyway. timeshares don't have a set price, if someone wants to charge $5 a week and someone wants to pay that all the power to them. with timeshares you're taking a risk on losing the account you paid for, so i don't see a problem with charging whatever you want. if you charge too high nobody will buy it anyway.

its also all about quality of the game. i would never timeshare a new game for only $2, that's too much risk on the account for such a tiny fraction of the cost paid. I would probably charge the same. Most timeshares are cheap because they're old games or cheaper games. AC4 is still $60 brand new.

$4/week is less than redbox/blockbuster would charge, why would you spend more at redbox to rent it? even if the cost is exactly the same you'd have to drive there to pick it up and return it and deal with disc scratches, etc

Idk but Im kinda lost in Minecraft too, to make this thing that requires that other thing-which-I-have-no-idea where to obtain. Open-world and creativity aren't my strong pages.
It seems to really depend on what your goal is. For me, I'm just going for platinum, so I'm following the guide on PS3T and not having a lot of trouble.

But if I had the patience for this kind of game, it seems like it could be a lot of fun. On the surface it's an ugly looking game where you smash blocks and try to not get killed at night. But surprisingly, it's a lot deeper than that.

I still like Terraria better though. Mostly because it's 2D and I don't like that Minecraft is first-person.

It seems to really depend on what your goal is. For me, I'm just going for platinum, so I'm following the guide on PS3T and not having a lot of trouble.

But if I had the patience for this kind of game, it seems like it could be a lot of fun. On the surface it's an ugly looking game where you smash blocks and try to not get killed at night. But surprisingly, it's a lot deeper than that.

I still like Terraria better though. Mostly because it's 2D and I don't like that Minecraft is first-person.
having put 90+ hours into both, they're the same formula overall but minecraft has far more to do than terarria.

some of my pixel art from the 360 version back in the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtFd3P6NLqw

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with an account I created. Someone changed the sign-in email for the account. 3 people had access to the account, but only 1 after a password change a couple of months ago. I contacted that person, but said they didn't change it. I don't want to call anyone out yet, but what should I do?
What is the original email for the account?

What is the name or names of the game/s on the account?

Who are the original resell owners of the account?

Games I'm looking to play today/tonight

- Scott Pilgrim (need some co op trophies, but you'd need the online mp pack)

- Dragon's Crown (on hard mode, I think I still need to get some talismans. I'm level 50ish)

- Uncharted 2 (just need that one co op trophy)

- Borderlands 2 (still early on, just got to sanctuary)

- Dead rising 2 (need the co op trophy, know the game front to back and i'm level 50)

- Diablo 3 (just reached act 2)

- Skullgirls (not sure if there are any online trophies but if there are I'm down to boost em)

PM me if you're interested in playing any of those

FIFA14 (UK, European version PS3)

Subtitles: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, Czech

Commentary languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech

$16,66

R1. Bravens

R2.

----------------

$8,34

P1. Ambusherx ???

P2.

Can anyone vouch for Ambusherx?

Tour de France 2013 – 100th Edition

Resell

1. bravens

2. pancakes

Phantom $2.5

For Sale:

Ratchet & Clank Trilogy , Quizball Goal!, Marvel Pinball + Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD (all in one account) resellable - make offer or trade, pm me.

Looking for:

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Toy Story Mania!

Looking for large amounts of games on single accounts p or r prefer p
A phnatom of the main account! 30$
This is a account i have shared with my friend for years, it's his main, but we buy games on it and use Plus on it. Has a long list of stuff:

Darksiders
inFamous 2
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD
LittleBigPlanet 2
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Chime Super Deluxe
Hamsterball
Outland
Ricochet HD
Sky Fighter
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Wakeboarding HD
Magic Orbz
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Mushroom Wars
Renegade Ops
Smash Cars
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light
Saints Row 2
Starhawk
Just Cause 2
Borderlands
Dead Space 2
Retro/Grade
Rock of Ages
Super Stardust HD (Vita)
Red Dead Redemption
Double Dragon Neon
Machinarium
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Bulletstorm
Hell yeah! Wrath of Dead Rabbit
Crysis 2
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita)
Gravity Rush (Vita)
Cubixx HD
Chronovolt (Vita)
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Vita)

Vanquish

Mortal Kombat (Vita)
Batman: Arkham City
Limbo
Big Sky Infinity (PS3 & Vita)
Knytt Underground (PS3 & Vita)
Mortal Kombat
Bioshock 2
Guardians of Middle Earth
Jet Set Radio HD (Vita)
Pinball Arcade (Vita)
God of War
F1 Race Stars
Sleeping Dogs
WipEout 2048 (Vita)
Lumines: Electronic Symphony (Vita)
Quantum Conundrum
Dead or Alive 5
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: MGS2 (Vita)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: MGS3 (Vita)
Mass Effect 3
Joe Danger 2
Puddle (Vita)
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Okami HD
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)

The Cave
Thomas Was Alone (PS3 & Vita)
Catherine
Hitman Absolution
Velocity Ultra HD (Vita)
Malicious
Sine Mora (Vita)
Demon's Souls
Team ICO Collection: ICO
Team ICO Collection: Shadow of the Colossus
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Rayman Origins (Vita)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception
Coconut Dodge Revitalised (Vita)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita)
Unit 13 (Vita)
Battlefield 3
Payday: The Heist
Saints Row the Third
Spec Ops: The Line
Lego Lord of the Rings (Vita)
Mafia 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
When Vikings Attack PS3 & Vita
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD

The Jak and Daxter Trilogy: Jak II HD
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy: Jak 3 HD
New Little King's Story (Vita)
Assassin's Creed III
Urban Trial Freestyle (Vita)
Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark (PS3 & Vita)

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Far Cry 3
Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita)

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Touch My Katamari (Vita)
Remember Me
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Vita)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Motorstorm RC (PS3 & Vita)

Burnout Paradise

Plants vs Zombies

NBA 2K13

Stacking

Fallout 3 DLC

Red Faction Battlegrounds

Super Sonic Acrobatic Battle Cars

Critter Crunch

Magic Orb

Cuboid

Mahjong Tales

Smash Cars

Castle Crashers

Sam and Max (EP 1-5)

Shatter

Alot of minis like:

Blast off (minis)

Aero Racer (minis)

Echoes (minis)

Age of Zombies (minis)

Alien Zombie Death (minis)

Mushroom Wars

Fieldrunners [minis)

Yeti Sports (minis)

Also theres a ton of PS One games i CBA to list

Lead and Gold

Awsomenauts

Killzone 3 DLC

Pain

Wipeout HD

Crash Commando

Have bought Hitman and Sleeping Dogs (later came free with plus tho) Bought at december of 2012:

MGS Bundle, should represent MGS 1, 2 if im not wrong, not 100% sure

Thomas Was Alone

All of Fallout 3 DLC

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Sly Cooper 1

Sly cooper 2

Sly cooper 3

MGSR dlc

Sounds Shapes

Playstation Allstars Battle Royale

Sly Cooper Thieves in time

Gran Turismo 5 DLC (most of it)

Some Sleeping Dogs DLC

LBP DLC

Pain DLC

Borderlands 2 DLC

All of RDR's DLC (undead nightmare etc)

FIFA 12 + DLC

Let's just say there's alot of various DLC's

Saints Row 2

BF3 Back to karkand

Dead Nation

Ratchet Quest for some ass

SOCOM SF

Dead Space Extraction

Risk factions

Modern combat domination

UNO

Flower

TV Show king

Trash Panic
Interested?

Subtitles: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, Czech

Commentary languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech

$16,66

R1. Bravens

R2.

----------------

$8,34

P1. Ambusherx ???

P2.Taavivesi
I would take the P2. share.

Interested?
Looking at your list, it would appear as though the account is from the UK. With rare exception, DLC and save files from one region won't work with a game from another. Knowing that, don't you think the region should be mentioned when advertising the slot?

In fact, it should be assumed that all shares advertised are from the US. If they are from a different region, it must be noted. Failing to do so is false advertising.

Since a large majority of the games are from plus, I assume the account will not expire anytime soon? Either way, you should mention that the games will expire at some point, even if it won't be for several years.

Interested?
- You really need to state when the PLUS subscription expires as all of these games will be unplayable at the time o expiration. - Edit: *Nice catch!@Railborg*

I would also say the VITA titles are useless and unplayable as they are tricky. I believe you have to be logged into the account, or something to this effect. maybe someone more informed on Vita sharing can shed more light on this........

WWE 2K14 - $19

$6.33

1. Trophy DLC (host)

-----

$3.17

1. Deadpool 3.0

2. jsdgame

1 Resale left. I'm willing to sell it as a third Phantom if anyone is interested.

Batman Arkham Origins: Initiation - $7

$3.49

1. Trophy DLC (host)

-----

$1.17

- You really need to state when the PLUS subscription expires as all of these games will be unplayable at the time o expiration. - Edit: *Nice catch!@Railborg*

I would also say the VITA titles are useless and unplayable as they are tricky. I believe you have to be logged into the account, or something to this effect. maybe someone more informed on Vita sharing can shed more light on this........
For Vita the account that has the games must be on the Vita and you can only have one account on the Vita. So games will work but you only earn trophies for the main account.

Ok everyone, I have a share of Minecraft to pass around. You have to be an active member, in good standing, and someone who doesn't cause BS.

Rules are as follows:

- You get two weeks with the game for free.

- After the two weeks are up, you can continue to use the game for $1.00 a week.

- Any funds gained from this will be used to purchase another passaround game in the future.

- One person will have the game out at a time.

Who's interested?

still looking for following stuff preferrably phantom but open to hear offers for resells. also they dont gotta be all in 1 account, just looking for these games is all

Minecraft

Dungeon Defenders

Resident Evil Revelations.

Me and marauder will be playing scott pilgrim, dragons crown, and borderlands 2 tonight. If you want in, let us know.

SP - we will be speed running the game. i know a method to max characters on the first level so it should be easy, should take 1 hr tops for a playthrough

DC - we will be tackling hard mode + attempting to beat the dragon in under the time limit. only ask to join if you're an appropriate level or you'll just die quick

BL2 - basically going through story mode starting from early on, can't guarantee great xp but we will knock out a lot of sidequests, plus if you're low level marauder is level 30 so we could power level theoretically

the more the merrier. lets have a cag game night

$50 PSN account (region1) for trade with
30$ and good ps3 game
Nobody trade with this guy. He joined a week ago, and his only feedback is from two known scammers. Not sure of the proper avenue to report him.

Edit: Whoever reports this guy (probably Jlazenby), please also report Hota88.

I regret it, but my I just got my first platinum from The Walking Dead since I just realized my timeshare was due tomorrow instead of next week and tbo I wanted to get it over with >.> I didn't think I'd be crying though when I got it. Time to waste some time on DoD3 then. *reaches for another tissue*

My Daily Drop of Resells/TimeShares:

No newcomers please 

Most of these are all my backlog games I don't have time for. Que represents how many people are currently in line waiting for the game.

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $10
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4 
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $2
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $4
BattleField 4 (PS3) - $8
SplinterCell: Blacklist $Free

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $1/week 
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 0
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours)  Que: 0
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)

$16,66

R1. Bravens

R2.

----------------

$8,34

P1. Taavivesi

P2.

Can anyone vouch for Ambusherx?

Tour de France 2013 – 100th Edition

Resell

1. bravens

2. pancakes

Phantom $2.5

1. alldayadrian28

Ok everyone, I have a share of Minecraft to pass around. You have to be an active member, in good standing, and someone who doesn't cause BS.

Rules are as follows:

- You get two weeks with the game for free.

- After the two weeks are up, you can continue to use the game for $1.00 a week.

- Any funds gained from this will be used to purchase another passaround game in the future.

- One person will have the game out at a time.

Who's interested?

Am I the only one who looked at this and though this could be a great idea to implement in the community? More like a kind of library but that can also raise some money on it's own

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back