CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Sellable of some PSN games.  Flower, Castle of Illusion, Hoard etc.  

Not done a gameshare here before, but have done some on gametz.  (Amir is my reference if you need one.)  

I'm going to go ahead and guess it's more about the plat lol? The game is a joke in terms of plat difficulty unless you don't know how the sport works.

Read this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/tour-de-france/9400588/The-Tour-de-France-a-guide-to-the-basics.html

Oh and I don't think fast forwarding prohibits trophies.
Yeah for sure I mean the phantom was $3 so I figured why not go for the plat. Thanks man checking out the link now.

im playing this great game on ps4, u might have heard of it, its called Netflix :eek: The graphics are great but i want trophies added to it.
god no. achievements have become a joke because of that crap on the one. i love watching my TA friends list get suckered into subscription fees just for achievements. junkies.

dragon fantasy book 2 is so much better than book 1. i liked book 1 but the gameplay in this one triumphs. it honestly feels like an old snes final fantasy game to the core

Looking for Bulletstorm + MGS 2

i'm also considering buying a vita. wondering what the cheapest option is + what size card i'd need. how big are most vita games? i'll prob end up waiting for a vita + ps4 bundle but still wanna do some research

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm also considering buying a vita. wondering what the cheapest option is + what size card i'd need. how big are most vita games? i'll prob end up waiting for a vita + ps4 bundle but still wanna do some research
Vita game sizes are all over the place, from 40 MB (Retro City Rampage) to 3 GB (Uncharted, Atelier Totori), i would say you go with a card that is at least 8 GB, with a 4 GB card, Uncharted: Golden Abyss takes almost 80 % of the card, leaving you with very little choice but to download small games or delete one big one.

Also, you can backup your downloaded games and saved games to a PC or a PS3, so if you go with a 4GB card, you can juggle the space without having to delete and redownload games.

Vita game sizes are all over the place, from 40 MB (Retro City Rampage) to 3 GB (Uncharted, Atelier Totori), i would say you go with a card that is at least 8 GB, with a 4 GB card, Uncharted: Golden Abyss takes almost 80 % of the card, leaving you with very little choice but to download small games or delete one big one.

Also, you can backup your downloaded games and saved games to a PC or a PS3, so if you go with a 4GB card, you can juggle the space without having to delete and redownload games.
One question also, how do you gameshare on the vita? Since you can only have one account with it

Using a 4gb + backup games 2 PC. If u buy killzone (psn store) u need a 8gb card.

I'd say get 8gb minimum, I'm guessing he has plus on his main, a lot of the non indie games seem to be a decent size and thats not including potential PSP downloads.

The battle music in black flag is some of the best I've heard recently, really pumps me up.

Don't even mess around with smaller memory cards. If you play a lot of games and have PS+ you'll probably regret it. Just get a 32GB and get it over with.

Are the memory cards expensive in the US? I remember thinking at the time of purchase that my vita card was one of the more expensive peripherals I bought this gen.

Though it's nothing compared to the 5 or 6 light guns I bought during psx and PS2 days. Time crisis and point blank all day!

32gb cards are hella expensive. i usually don't rotate between games often enough where i'd need more than 8gb if some of the biggest games are 3gb

Are the memory cards expensive in the US? I remember thinking at the time of purchase that my vita card was one of the more expensive peripherals I bought this gen.

Though it's nothing compared to the 5 or 6 light guns I bought during psx and PS2 days. Time crisis and point blank all day!
32gb around $80

I'd say get 8gb minimum, I'm guessing he has plus on his main, a lot of the non indie games seem to be a decent size and thats not including potential PSP downloads.

The battle music in black flag is some of the best I've heard recently, really pumps me up.
It scared me in the beginning but after upgrading my ship I liked it a lot more :robot: . Those damn shanty songs are what stick in my head though. I'll still be singing a few of them long after I'm done with the game.

If you're the type to only keep games you're actively playing installed, an 8GB card is enough.

If you're going to go mostly digital, though, I'd suck it up and buy a 64GB - it's cheaper than two 32GBs, even when they're on sale.

If you're the type to only keep games you're actively playing installed, an 8GB card is enough.

If you're going to go mostly digital, though, I'd suck it up and buy a 64GB - it's cheaper than two 32GBs, even when they're on sale.
I badly want to upgrade my 32 to a 64. Damn holidays keep getting in my way though.

Don't even mess around with smaller memory cards. If you play a lot of games and have PS+ you'll probably regret it. Just get a 32GB and get it over with.
16GB cards can be had for $20.00 and that is a great option.

Edit : Does anyone have a Resell of Lego Marvel Super Heroes for PS3? I could take a phantom as well if needed.

Looking for cheap easy platinum games.

Please PM me if you have one for sale.
Any interest in any of this stuff?

This is everything that I could sell right now. P or R at the end for phantom or resell available. PM me if you are looking to buy something.

Bayonetta P
Beyond good and evil R
Bioshock infinite R
Blue toad murder files R

CounterstrikeGO R
Darksiders 2 R
Deadpool P
Deadly Premonition P
Defiance R

Dues ex + all dlc P
Dragons dogma dark arisen R
Far cry blood dragon and poker night 2 R
Fuse P
Ghost recon future soldier R
GRID2 R
Goldeneye reloaded and rayman hd R
Kingdom of Amalur + complete DLC + resident evil : ORC P
MLB13 The show R
Small game account (under defeat hd, beer pong, dragon fantasy book 1 and 2, voodoo chronicles, terraria, maybe more) P
Remember me R Sold to SirJJ 1 Resell Still Available
Sniper ghost warrior 2 P,R Resell sold to Albani310 Phantom still available
Star Trek and linger in shadows P,R
The last of us P Sold to snakezx 1 Resell Still Available
Tiger woods 14 us all course dlc and masters upgrade.

wish more people were selling their older games :(

all i see nowdays is newer AAA titles and the same shares ppl been trying to sell for months lol

actually you're giving it away and still nobody will take it

if i didn't have it i'd jump on that, sr2 is a good game (although no sr game is anywhere near as good as 4 )

I have an unused PS4 code for Lego Marvel Superheroes for $35 if anyone is interested. I bought it a month ago when it was on sale and never used it.

have a phantom of this account.

one available. send offers in PM. looking for paypal

Blacks Ops II Season Pass (All DLC)
Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II (DLC)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (The first set of DLC, the ones with trophies)
Littlebigplanet 2 DC Comics Premium Level kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Cross Controller kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone Pure Pwnage Pack (DLC)
The Price is Right Decades (Full game)
Costume Quest Grubbins On Ice (DLC)
Trine 2 (Full game)

Probably interested when the time comes.

any interest in gundam musou 4 or the srw og (this one is is the 3d fighting one that comes wirh a bonus turn based one) that just released last month?

btw is the April one the traditional srw game (srpg)? I bought srw 3 for the vita and I couldn't get into it since a lot of the enjoyment depends how much Japanese you know. The ds version was the bomb though.
Awesome, glad to see that there's interest. Guess that means our group is sorta "complete" then, if ever, assuming Clone is grabbing it as well. April would be a happy month (personally) if this is indeed happening.

HYPE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfnzGB0OlzE

Available for rent:

Killzone Shadow Fall - $1.50/week

Resident Evil Revelations

Far Cry 3

Mirror's Edge

The Last of Us

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC

Dead Island Riptide

Diablo 3

DmC and Vergil's Downfall

Puppeteer

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition

Dishonored + all trophy DLC (currently being rented)

BioShock Infinite + all current trophy DLC (currently being rented)

[UK] Ni no Kuni 

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back