CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense but is a resell allowed to use their own psn account? Or only the account that actually purchased the game?
One disadvantage of the phantom is that you can never log back in to the account or you lose your game where the resell is safe if you accidentally log in to it.

Im thinking about gettin a wii u tomorrow since i got lots of xmas monies now. zombi u looks really good and im gonna get Super Mario World 3d, but whats some other hidden wii u gems and hows the gamepad and everything?  i need a new toy to play with ^_^

huge drop on psn today
New This Week :spam:

-Anne Stokes Series 4 Theme
-Digital Blasphemy Series 5 Theme
-Fantasy Idols Volume 2 Theme
-NBA: 76ers Game Time Theme
-NBA: Bobcats Game Time Theme
-NBA: Bucks Game Time Theme
-NBA: Bulls Game Time Theme
-NBA: Grizzlies Game Time Theme
-NBA: Hawks Game Time Theme
-NBA: Jazz Game Time Theme
-NBA: Kings Game Time Theme
-NBA: Mavericks Game Time Theme
-NBA: Pacers Game Time Theme
-NBA: Pelicans Game Time Theme
-NBA: Raptors Game Time Theme
-NBA: Timberwolves Game Time Theme
-NBA: Trail Blazers Game Time Theme
-NBA: Wizards Game Time Theme

$1.99ea x 18 = $36

R-$12
1.PancakesAreLove?
2.Rpg (Host)

P-$6
2.snakeybro ?

Bobcats??? Are you fucking (What happened to shaq fu?) serious?  

Everything else I'm fine with.

@Snake isn't the Wonderful 101 supposed to be the bees knees?

Last edited by a moderator:

$1.99ea x 18 = $36
R-$12
1.PancakesAreLove?
2.Rpg (Host)
P-$6
2.snakeybro ?
It's Gold Jerry, Gold!

I dunno, it looks alright but i dont think im gonna like that. a preowned wii u 32gb is only 270 at gstop so i might pick that up tomorrow with a few games
Try the demo for W101, I tried it and it was okay but I personally wouldn't pay more than $15 for it.

Only game I could recommend is the Wind Waker HD remake.

Im thinking about gettin a wii u tomorrow since i got lots of xmas monies now. zombi u looks really good and im gonna get Super Mario World 3d, but whats some other hidden wii u gems and hows the gamepad and everything? i need a new toy to play with ^_^
WWHD, both marios, ZombieU and Pikmin 3.

I played the crap out of Borderlands 2. Pravado, your suspicion about golden keys is 100% correct. I spent months collecting them and then redeemed them when getting to level 50, and didn't get a single thing that was better than what I found by just playing the game. I still have to finish up the DLC. One mission in Torgue was wrecking me every time, so I traded the game. I rebought it a couple months ago, and beat the mission on my first try but never kept going.

2013 had great games you just get bored easily :p
GTA V, Last of Us, Gucamelee, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite. Those were the only great games of 2013. The rest were either good, ok or disappointing. It takes alot to impress me ^_^ I beat the above games at least twice too.

no love for dmc, saints row 4, metro LL, dragons crown, tales of xillia, rayman legends, or ac4?

you didn't play saints row 4 if you think its comparable to 3. 4 plays entirely different than the other 3 games and is miles better
i did play 4 and beat it. 4 is very repetive and weak. The missions are pretty bad too. its a 7 at best, i beat the dlcs for it too and they suck

Looking for:

AC4 (resell)
Nba 2k14 (resell)
Fifa 14 (resell)

All ps4 accounts or one with this 3 games
Pm please

I have paypal

Im thinking about gettin a wii u tomorrow since i got lots of xmas monies now. zombi u looks really good and im gonna get Super Mario World 3d, but whats some other hidden wii u gems and hows the gamepad and everything? i need a new toy to play with ^_^
I would like to get one too, but just cannot justify it yet. I am waiting for it to hit $200, preferrably with a bundle still. If I was buying one today, I would want Super Mario World 3D, Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD, Super Luigi U and Zombie U. Don't forget to buy Earthbound off its eshop.

$1.99ea x 18 = $36

R-$12
1.PancakesAreLove?
2.Rpg (Host)

P-$6
2.snakeybro ?
lmao, best post in this thread, by far.

GTA V, Last of Us, Gucamelee, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite. Those were the only great games of 2013. The rest were either good, ok or disappointing. It takes alot to impress me ^_^ I beat the above games at least twice too.
..and I would say that only Guacamelee is really good from that list (and I am tainted bc I am a fan of the dev and metroidvanias). Otherwise, lots of solid to good games in 2013, but not many great at all. Probably why I am still playing NCAA and Madden with most of my console gaming time.

Just a heads up to people with golden keys. If you have 2 characters that are built up or 3 there is a way of getting things with your keys but not using them up. This used to work but I never saw it posted anywhere.

Example:

Bring your Main character into a game (Level 50) then bring in a second character (Level 50). Open the Golden Box with the second player. This will not remove a golden key from the main player. Then give the weapon to the main player. Rinse and repeat until you have the weapons that you would like. If you run out of keys then drop the second player out of co-op then bring them back in to keep grabbing weapons.
I'm not sure if they patched it, but when I was playing you could just upload a copy of your profile data to the cloud. (PROFILE DATA holds the amount of GOLDEN KEYS you have AND CHALLENGE PROGRESS). Load up the game and use up all your golden keys and keep whatever guns you want and sell the rest/or give to your co-op partner. The guns are stored on your characters' save data. Save the game and quit back to the XMB. Copy the profile data from the cloud back on to your PS3 and repeat. Infinite golden keys.

I would like to get one too, but just cannot justify it yet. I am waiting for it to hit $200, preferrably with a bundle still. If I was buying one today, I would want Super Mario World 3D, Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD, Super Luigi U and Zombie U. Don't forget to buy Earthbound off its eshop.

lmao, best post in this thread, by far.

..and I would say that only Guacamelee is really good from that list (and I am tainted bc I am a fan of the dev and metroidvanias). Otherwise, lots of solid to good games in 2013, but not many great at all. Probably why I am still playing NCAA and Madden with most of my console gaming time.
Dude, you better watch out or in 2014 you're going to be the guy that hates everything.

Can anyone confirm that Payday 2 works normal gameshare even though it says it can only play on the purchasing account?

Selling (all resellable slots):

Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $4
Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist), Frogger Returns: $3
FIFA Soccer 12: $3
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $6
Mafia II: $4
Journey: $3
Fifa Street: $4

Send me a PM if you're interested.

I have one phantom of an account with the following stuff on it. Send an offer via PM if interested.

Blacks Ops II Season Pass (All DLC)
Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II (DLC)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (The first set of DLC, the ones with trophies)
Littlebigplanet 2 DC Comics Premium Level kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Cross Controller kit (DLC)
Littlebigplanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone Pure Pwnage Pack (DLC)
The Price is Right Decades (Full game)
Costume Quest Grubbins On Ice (DLC)
Trine 2 (Full game)

I also have 2 phantoms of an account with this stuff on it. Asking $10 gifted paypal, send a PM 

Battlefield 3 Premium (All DLC)

Battlefield 4 (Full game)

Assassin's Creed IV PS3 & PS4 - Double XP Weekend

This weekend, from January 3rd - 4th, log into Assassin's Creed IV multiplayer on Playstation and take advantage of Double XP! All weekend long you'll be rewarded with double XP for kills, stuns, wins, and losses. Join multiplayer now and don't miss out! 

About the event:
During the event players will receive double XP for kills, stuns, wins and losses. This bonus is effective on all game modes. 

Available Systems:
This event will be held on Playstation 4 and Playstation 3. http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/players/multiplayer/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-124328-16&ct=tcm:6-231-32

This weekend, from January 3rd - 4th, log into Assassin's Creed IV multiplayer on Playstation and take advantage of Double XP! All weekend long you'll be rewarded with double XP for kills, stuns, wins, and losses. Join multiplayer now and don't miss out!

About the event:
During the event players will receive double XP for kills, stuns, wins and losses. This bonus is effective on all game modes.

Available Systems:
This event will be held on Playstation 4 and Playstation 3. http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/players/multiplayer/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-124328-16&ct=tcm:6-231-32
Guess ill have to finally start this game up...

About the event:

Available Systems:
I'm currently on level 27, how long will it take to get to 55?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back