CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
2k14 =(

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
Amazing PS job there bro lol

My friend is looking for a phantom/resell of gta5 and diablo 3. Please Pm me if you have one available.

Also, willing to exchange for a resell spot of gow:ascension.

Selling 
(PS3 Resells)
Ben 10 Omniverse - 3 $

(PS3 phantoms)
Time and Eternity - 4 $
Deadly Premonition - 4 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass - 8 $ (PAL, Europe), or buy both resells for 24 $
Bodycount - 2 $
Disney Universe - 3 $
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - 3 $
Brave - 3 $
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Resident Evil 6 - 3 $
Injustice (Ultimate Edition) - 5 $
Papo & Yo - 2 $

PS4 Phantoms
Killzone: Shadow Fall - 22 $

so i played some Dont Starve and its ok but i dunno, gets a lil boring. I think i'll stick with the pc version for the mods

Library has been updated and is ready for new applicants. I removed anyone who didn't have a donation in, vet or not. Anyone who was once in can reapply without needing a vouch. Don't take it personally if you were removed, gotta stick to the rules. Reminder that in order for new users to get accepted, you have to donate at least one game that wouldn't just collect dust, as well as have a recognized user/vet on here vouch for you (have them PM me).

Leave the name of the game you wish to donate in the application field. Make your login name the same exact name as your CAG name. Newcomers to the gamesharing community need not apply, I will probably not accept you unless you are recognizable.

List of games that have currently been donated:

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed 2

Back to the Future (Ep 1-5)

Battlefield 1943

Battlefield 4

Dead Island GOTY

Dead Nation

Demon's Souls

Dishonored

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Final Exam

Ghost Recon: FS

God Mode

GTA V

Guacamelee!

Hitman: Blood Money

I'm Alive

inFamous

inFamous: Festival of Blood

Journey

Jurassic Park (Ep 1-5)

Max Payne (PS2)

Metal Gear Rising

MLB HR Derby

Rainbow Moon
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Remember Me

Resident Evil 6

Sleeping Dogs

Sonic

Sonic 2

Sonic 4 Ep 1

Sonic Adventure + DLC

Tales of Graces F

Tomb Raider

Trine 2

We now have more games than users, and a lot of the games have no lines.

Link is in my sig.  You will not see anything until you have been approved and granted access.

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale:

GoW: Ascension (Resell) - $4

Ace Combat Assault Horizon - $5

XCOM Enemy Within (Phantom x2) - $5 each

Wheel of Fortune (One with platinum, Resell) - $2

Library has been updated and is ready for new applicants. I removed anyone who didn't have a donation in, vet or not. Anyone who was once in can reapply without needing a vouch. Don't take it personally if you were removed, gotta stick to the rules. Reminder that in order for new users to get accepted, you have to donate at least one game that wouldn't just collect dust, as well as have a recognized user/vet on here vouch for you (have them PM me).

Leave the name of the game you wish to donate in the application field. Make your login name the same exact name as your CAG name. Newcomers to the gamesharing community need not apply, I will probably not accept you unless you are recognizable.

Link is in my sig. You will not see anything until you have been approved and granted access.
Awesome of you to maintain that. I don't know why I always assumed it was like 5 or 6 dinky games, lol. Now that people see what's there, you're likely to receive more appropriate donations.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/01/08/the-playstation-store-january-sale-starts-today-update/

DuckTales Remastered
Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €8.99/AU$13.17/£7.19
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist – Classic Edition
Was €44.99/AU$66.95/£36.99, now €19.79/AU$27.69/£15.39

DRIVER San Francisco – Not available in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar
Was €14.99/AU$17.95/£10.99, now €4.94/AU$5.92/£3.62

Far Cry 3
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €14.99/AU$19.97/£9.99

Rayman Legends (PS3)
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €20.09/AU$26.76/£13.39

Somehow I lost access to one of my PSN account and when asking sony support, they said psn account email address not matched with the email address I give them...

History of the account:

• I bought this account (full account) from someone about 6 months ago, change the email address and password
  • About a month ago sold phantom slot then deactivated the account, changed the password but same email address, and activated it again in my PS3, all works fine
  • Suddenly can't access it again when try login with the same email address and new password

Is it possible for someone to take over the psn account and change email address? 

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/01/08/the-playstation-store-january-sale-starts-today-update/
DuckTales Remastered
Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €8.99/AU$13.17/£7.19

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist – Classic Edition
Was €44.99/AU$66.95/£36.99, now €19.79/AU$27.69/£15.39
DRIVER San Francisco – Not available in Bulgaria/Hungary/Qatar
Was €14.99/AU$17.95/£10.99, now €4.94/AU$5.92/£3.62

Far Cry 3
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €14.99/AU$19.97/£9.99

Rayman Legends (PS3)
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €20.09/AU$26.76/£13.39
DRIVER San Francisco £3.62
Resell £1.2 or $2
1. Albani310
Phantom £0.6 or $1
My share will go directly to the library if the group is filled.

Edit: Also if anyone have RDR the online servers are hacked and if you do something on Mc Farlane ranch (google it) you can get unlimited xp to rank up quick.

Somehow I lost access to one of my PSN account and when asking sony support, they said psn account email address not matched with the email address I give them...

History of the account:

• I bought this account (full account) from someone about 6 months ago, change the email address and password
  • About a month ago sold phantom slot then deactivated the account, changed the password but same email address, and activated it again in my PS3, all works fine
  • Suddenly can't access it again when try login with the same email address and new password

Is it possible for someone to take over the psn account and change email address?
I'm no expert at this by any means but it sounds like either the person you bought the account from may have contacted sony and reported it stolen or some how the person you sold the phantom may have gotten access to it. Who did you buy the account from and who did you sell phantom is a good starting point also what's on the account.

History of the account:

Is it possible that your password was automatically reset by Sony? I know they had a 2 waves of that a few weeks back.

I am looking for a $1 - $2 gameshare.  

Phantom is better... that way it is gone and there is not a problem...    Just want to show a friend how to use these gameshares.  He is having a hard time believing that this works...  

I'm no expert at this by any means but it sounds like either the person you bought the account from may have contacted sony and reported it stolen or some how the person you sold the phantom may have gotten access to it. Who did you buy the account from and who did you sell phantom is a good starting point also what's on the account.
I have tried contacting the host (AKbeast) after buying my Ghost resell (from sdit) but received no response.

Great job Pravado! Quick question regarding the Library.  Can games already on the list be provided again?  I'd be more than happy to donate resells I get in the future to the Library, but need to see if doing so is allowed, or only one copy per game.  Thanks.

You know what's sad.

I just got a ps4 and I still have 4 ps3 games in shrink wrap that I never played. I bet I just never play them. And some are good like batman arkham city.

Someone tell me it's worth playing those games before I seriously just throw them in a closet.

You know what's sad.

I just got a ps4 and I still have 4 ps3 games in shrink wrap that I never played. I bet I just never play them. And some are good like batman arkham city.

Someone tell me it's worth playing those games before I seriously just throw them in a closet.
I have played the two first batmans and in my opinion they are worth it easy, fun games :)

DRIVER San Francisco £3.62
Resell £1.2 or $2
1. Albani310
2. Boosted
Phantom £0.6 or $1
My share will go directly to the library if the group is filled.
Edit: Also if anyone have RDR the online servers are hacked and if you do something on Mc Farlane ranch (google it) you can get unlimited xp to rank up quick.
I have no idea why I even buy things anymore but for $2.00 it seems worth it for some reason.

I know this has been questioned before (not that long ago), but how do you see the date of birth of an account.. I know someone replied with a site but I was still clueless on how to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back