CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the graphics "improved" on PS3? I've tried message boards and YouTube, but all I get is comparisons for the PC/Wii U. I really want to get this, but I'm torn between this and The Wolf Among Us.
graphics are the exact same thing as the old one.

How are the graphics "improved" on PS3? I've tried message boards and YouTube, but all I get is comparisons for the PC/Wii U. I really want to get this, but I'm torn between this and The Wolf Among Us.
get this, wolf is still on ep 1 out 5 lol

The Director's Cut has the following new features:http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Deus_Ex:_Human_Revolution_-_Director%27s_Cut

-Improved Textures
-The Missing Link DLC is now fully integrated into the base game
-Option to start New Game where previously selected Augmentations will carry over
-Overhauled Boss Battles
-45 Minute "Making Of" video
-Around 8 hours of commentary from Eidos Montreal
-Can have two energy cell recharge by default on all but the hardest difficulty
-Players can now use Jensen’s augmentation powers more freely

Changes

-Integrated DLC
-All the DLC (including The Missing Link) are now completely integrated into the base game.
-Improved Textures
-Changes include improved shaders, a revamped lighting system and a new fog system that “makes the atmosphere really stand out”.
-Overhauled Boss Battles
Boss fights were changed to provide the player more options to deal with bosses, depending on how the player developed their character, although there are no options/paths to completely bypass these battles. Most notably, new hacking/stealth options were added which enable players to set preemptive traps (such as sentries or poison gas) during these battles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing TellTale, TWAU will be on sale plenty of times, probably even lower than $14.99 once all 5 episodes are out. Deus Ex is unlikely to go sale again, and it's savings are more significant this week. Thanks everyone.

Hey I enjoyed the game. Blame the creators for putting in a trophy that requires you to beat the game in under x amount of time forcing you to skip cutscenes
I didn't skip a single cutscene and I also did a lot of side-quests in my first playthrough, still managed to get that "speed run" trophy... Stop blaming the system for your lack of appreciation for art xD

I didn't skip a single cutscene and I also did a lot of side-quests in my first playthrough, still managed to get that "speed run" trophy... Stop blaming the system for your lack of appreciation for art xD
Then I will blame the guy who wrote the achievement guide for the game who said to skip cutscenes

Hey I enjoyed the game. Blame the creators for putting in a trophy that requires you to beat the game in under x amount of time forcing you to skip cutscenes
It IS a rather odd trophy considering how many playthroughs and endings there are to complete the game. I don't know how they did it, but I was interested in the cutscenes. The voicework and music were so good that just watching one cutscene on youtube put me right back, I felt like I was playing the game again.

UPDATE:

15 Classic PSOne RPGs (2 sellable spots available $39)

Final Fantasy Orgins $9.99
Final Fantasy VII $9.99
Legend of Dragoon PSone Classic $5.99
Chrono Trigger Psone Classic $9.99
Xenogears Psone Classic $9.99
Alundra Psone Classic $5.99
Grandia Psone Classic $5.99
Final Fantasy VIII Psone Classic $9.99
Final Fantasy VIIII Psone Classic $9.99
Suikoden $5.99
Chrono Cross $9.99
Wild Arms $5.99
Parasite Eve $5.99
Parasite Eve 2 $5.99
Wild Arms 2 $5.99

Total: $118

Sellable Share ($39)

1.) NoLimitSoldier99

2.) gmoney1234567890

Phantom Share ($20)

1.)

2.) Blu_Ray_Freak (From GameTZ)

Need one more head, fellas. $20 bucks for 15 RPGs, that's whopping $.75 per game! PM me if interested.
im so tempted :( is it possible to look into what the genleman said earlier about ps plus trial to save 20$?

How does that end up working though? I thought once plus was over it would revoke your access?

--ALSO--

Still looking for one phantom for this group (unless the others already got a share or are no longer interested:

Diablo III ($50.35)

Resell (16.78):

1. Drolan

2. doc_j88

Phantom (8.39):

1.YourCheapGamer

Will buy a share of Diablo 3 if someone has available..

Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $17

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom - $6

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $4

Available for rent:

Dishonored and all trophy DLC

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC

All current DLC for BioShock Infinite

Vergil's Downfall (currently being rented)

Got an extra resell slot for Wolf + Walking Dead S2 Season passes - $16

aren't you overcharging for one spot? aren't they regularly $20 each? so it'd be around 13 for a resell?

aren't you overcharging for one spot? aren't they regularly $20 each? so it'd be around 13 for a resell?
only the first episodes of each are out so he can't sell full priced phantoms. It's probably actually discounted at $16 but I'm not doing the math so don't quote me on that.

Gameshare Group for:

Tales of Xillia 19.99
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition 9.99
Crysis 3 9.99
Dead Space 3 19.99
= 59.96

Would be getting 4 games for the price of $20 Resells & $10 Phantoms.

Resell:
1) Drolan
2) HyeVltg3
Phantom:
1)
2)

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)
2. HyeVltg3
---
1. Reo 15x

Hey MiaFlSurf, I so so close trying to secure a Fifa 14 S4 group!

But code I was going to purchase was sold before my PM got to the guy. The hunt continues!

I didn't do phantom slots yet brcause there are only one episode out per game. So this is the price reduced since Wolf is on sale and sadly full price on Walking Dead because I missed the sale the other week. I would usually go lower, but I bought the acc instead of funding it myself. Regular price without phantoms would actually be $20 per slot.

Edit: With that said I will probably lower my resell slots today if I get a card in

So I decided to try and play NBA 2K14, err once its done downloading. I haven't played any sports games since the GameCube days. Is there something I should know about this game? Like which teams are better ect.? Don't get me wrong I love to physically play sports. It's just god forbid I ever watch a game on cable
I'd recommend the Warriors they are insane on 14. SO MANY THREES.

reminder: double xp on ac4 this weekend

wolfpack time!
Should do the event while it is running. Super short games and good xp.

As always I am down for wolfpack with anyone, as long as you understand that things like focus kills are where the points are, and not just running in like a fool.

I also heard that Basement Crawl is only going to be $10, if that is the case I will likely just buy it on my main and not form a group.

Selling:

1 Resell slot Battlefield 3 Premium + Battlefield 4 Premium - $30 paypal

1 Resell slot Walking Dead Season 1 - $10 paypal

Da Drop

Lucifer Ring(ps1)

OlliOlli(vita)

demo for Toukiden(vita)

oh god guys, can u handle dat drop? ;o
boring month, bring on Feb.

Jan 28, 2014 Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS3 & Vita)

Feb 07, 2014 The LEGO Movie Videogame
Feb 11, 2014 Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Feb 18, 2014 Earth Defense Force 2025
Feb 18, 2014 NASCAR '14
Feb 25, 2014 Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 =P~
Feb 25, 2014 Tales of Symphonia (NA)
Feb 25, 2014 Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (NA)
Feb 25, 2014 Thief

Should do the event while it is running. Super short games and good xp.

As always I am down for wolfpack with anyone, as long as you understand that things like focus kills are where the points are, and not just running in like a fool.
I was looking for you here yesterday, I wanted to see how wolfpack was in coop. I ended up getting the last 2 mp trophies, using copycat worked like a charm as I reached 55 just as I used my last ability :D/ .

I was looking for you here yesterday, I wanted to see how wolfpack was in coop. I ended up getting the last 2 mp trophies, using copycat worked like a charm as I reached 55 just as I used my last ability :D/ .
I'm just needing the abilities one, the last 5 abilities. Tried doing the event, since it would let me use animus shield without purchasing but it each time it would get to character selection people would drop out and taken back to menu. Might just have to purchase copycat.

Selling (all on one resell share):

Last Of Us + Left Behind Dlc preordered, Devil May Cry, Fatal Frame 1 + 2 - $14

(R)13.33
2. HyeVltg3
---(P)6.67
1. Reo 15x
2. MightySlacker

C'MON Just one more, Anyone?
I'd be down to fill out the phantom of that Xilla group and the resell of that Ghosts group.. IF you don't have a problem, but I haven't gotten paid yet. :'( So if there isn't a time limit or someone else doesn't fill out the groups I could pay sometime this week.

I. fuckING. LOVE. PURPLE.

Any ps4 shares floating around? I normally don't do nba games but 2k is kinda intriguing me right now. also, does injustice have a story mode or is it just a fighter?

2. HyeVltg3
---
1. Reo 15x
2. MightySlacker

C'MON Just one more, Anyone?
Not sure if you were buying from PSN, or what. But the digital code is $40 on Amazon.
Also this is possibly still able to be upgraded to a PS4 copy. That means you could run the group like this and bring everyone cost down.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3/PS4) $40.00 (Amazon Code) + $10.00 Upgrade fee

PS4 Resell ($13.00)

PS4 Phantom ($7.00)

PS3 Resell ($10.00)

2. HyeVltg3
PS3 Phantom ($5.00)
1. Reo 15x
2. MightySlacker

Also this is possibly still able to be upgraded to a PS4 copy. That means you could run the group like this and bring everyone cost down.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3/PS4) $40.00 (Amazon Code) + $10.00 Upgrade fee

PS4 Resell ($13.00)
1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantom ($7.00)

PS3 Resell ($10.00)

2. HyeVltg3
PS3 Phantom ($5.00)
1. Reo 15x
2. MightySlacker
Might take that PS4 resell, is it 100% that it works tho? Is it upgradeble?

E: I'll take the resellable PS4 slot

I have one question/dillema for those who played both games. COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4? Which is better in your opinion. I have BF 4 but want to hear other opinions, should I take COD also?

cool, thanks snakey!

so I guess I'm looking for either an nba 2k14 or injustice ps4 resell share...
I second injustice. It's got a lot of content for a fighter, a year later and I'm still working on single player. All the fight lab missions and battle mode levels provide a lot of content.

I was on late last night. Wife is out of town so I was on daddy duty until late. Glad you got the trophy, if you are keeping the game I will definetely WP with ya whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back