CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drakengard 3 Launching on May 20th for PS3, Collector’s Edition Revealed

Will there be a way for those who want the digital copy to get those 3 dlcs as well?

The 3 pre-orders bonuses are only available with the pre-order of the Collector’s Edition and the Packaged Standard Edition.

12309819903_65c99d7b0d_z.jpg
Omg soo hyyppeedd. Already beat the import and read the novels, but wouldn't mind having it physically. Also, there will only be 5,000 units of the CE. If anyone else is going to pre-order it tell me too and we could save some money on shipping. I wonder who's doing the dubbing

Edit: Eh, the dubs sound low tier compared to the previous one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never loaned out of the library so curious are we given a time limit to play? In the past I've just given out my donations for however long the people needed it. It's something I've genuinely been thinking about.
i tell people to put limits on it because if you just give it to them until they're done they will put it to the side and not play it for weeks. lines gotta keep movin, and 99% of games don't take more than 1 week to beat let alone 2 or 3

plus if there is no line there's nothing stopping you from taking it out again

Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry Standalone Version Out 2/18

• for PS3 and PS4
  • February 18th
  • $14.99
$5

2.rpg (pending on trophies)

$2.50

Omg soo hyyppeedd. Already beat the import and read the novels, but wouldn't mind having it physically. Also, there will only be 5,000 units of the CE. If anyone else is going to pre-order it tell me too and we could save some money on shipping. I wonder who's doing the dubbing
get platinum already =)

For Sale:

WWE 2k14 resell (PS3) $7

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag resell (PS3) $7

Tour De France 2013 resell (PS3) $5

FIFA 14 (PS4) for rent (only trusted CAG members) $2,5/week

man you guys be crazy. i thought episode 2 blew episode 1 out of the water in every way possible. i found myself thinking like a cop way more in this one, like at one point there were 3 options to present evidence and one to remain silent. i knew none of the evidence was admissible so i stayed quiet and got one of those "they will remember that" popups, whereas most people would just present faulty evidence and get yelled at

actually more stoked for episode 3 of this than episode 2 of walking dead, and i thought walking dead s2e1 was super close to a 10/10

man you guys be crazy. i thought episode 2 blew episode 1 out of the water in every way possible. i found myself thinking like a cop way more in this one, like at one point there were 3 options to present evidence and one to remain silent. i knew none of the evidence was admissible so i stayed quiet and got one of those "they will remember that" popups, whereas most people would just present faulty evidence and get yelled at

actually more stoked for episode 3 of this than episode 2 of walking dead, and i thought walking dead s2e1 was super close to a 10/10
I just finished, and I really feel like nothing happened in that episode. It also felt really short. We'll see what episode three brings. Spoilers below:

I also didn't like how it was pretty obvious the entire episode that they were going to make Crane out to be a bad guy. And then they act like it's such a big, shocking reveal at the end. That kind of stuff always pisses me off in games/stories/shows. Do a better job at covering it up if you want me to be shocked when you make the reveal.

i don't know if going after the tweedle's give you different info than the woodsman, but i was definitely not expecting it at all, not even a little

to each his own i guess. i'm still giving it a 10/10

Is there another trophy that makes you repeat a part. I'm trying to avoid looking at a trophy list to not spoil anything.

only 2 missables

in chapter 2, there is one book for taking a "good cop" approach, and one for taking a "bad cop" approach. for bad cop, resort to violence instead of talking, then when "someone" tries to stop you from continuing the abuse, punch him

in chapter 3, when someone asks if you're ready to examine a body, just say "give me a minute" and examine the mirror

I just finished, and I really feel like nothing happened in that episode. It also felt really short. We'll see what episode three brings. Spoilers below:

I also didn't like how it was pretty obvious the entire episode that they were going to make Crane out to be a bad guy. And then they act like it's such a big, shocking reveal at the end. That kind of stuff always pisses me off in games/stories/shows. Do a better job at covering it up if you want me to be shocked when you make the reveal.
His comment about the track marks and the glamour device made it too obvious he was involved.

So... Last time I'm going to mention that I lost all my phantoms. When I finally get some money I plan to buy Injustice Gods Among us and WWE2k14 again. I lost Batman Origins,Battlefield 4,Black Ops II,Deadpool,Injustice Gods Among us, and WWE2k14. I understood the risk of the phantoms, but my ps3 acted like it reset its self when I didn't do anything and they are gone. I had a resale of ssfiv I bought and I can't even access it since someone changed the password. If you wanna give away black ops 2 or ssfive I would love you forever. Far as the rest goes I'm going to buy them again when I'm not a poor broke ass :(

ok so so i'm selling tomb raider (ps3) version and hitman absolution-----both are resells on different accounts

take both for $5----please

@RPG I have to repeat the same level over 20x  and got to boring for me to get the last trophy. I play at least twice a week now to just get some money in for it. I'll probably get the platinum in a couple months lmfao

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ELL1wo0eIo[/youtube]

I don't know what to think of the dubs

edit: As I said before, only 5000 units are available of the Collectors edition which means I'll be pre-ordering very soon to secure my spot. If anyone wants to combine orders to save shipping feel free to P.M.

Thank goodness that it looks like South Park Stick of Truth is actually going to he released soon.
Feels like I have been waiting way too long.

Are the groups on the CloneSniper666 post on the first page intact?

(And yes, I am sending a pm to my group members too.)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ELL1wo0eIo[/youtube]

I don't know what to think of the dubs
edit: As I said before, only 5000 units are available of the Collectors edition which means I'll be pre-ordering very soon to secure my spot. If anyone wants to combine orders to save shipping feel free to P.M.
@2:40 please tell me that's not the voice of that awesome looking dragon thing...

Does anyone know if the PSN cards off Amazon.com are shipped to you or are you emailed the code?

Also, need someone able to buy them, will be sending Amazon GC for PSN Card, so I just need someone with an Amazon account =D

@2:40 please tell me that's not the voice of that awesome looking dragon thing...
He's actually 7 years old, in which case they give him a kid-like voice. Though the voice at 0:42 is him as well. Any further than that then i'd be spoiling lol

I enjoyed his Japanese voice though:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCIU0nnoa7I[/youtube]

Does anyone know if the PSN cards off Amazon.com are shipped to you or are you emailed the code?

Also, need someone able to buy them, will be sending Amazon GC for PSN Card, so I just need someone with an Amazon account =D
email

He's actually 7 years old, in which case they give him a kid-like voice. Though the voice at 0:42 is him as well. Any further than that then i'd be spoiling lol

I enjoyed his Japanese voice though:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCIU0nnoa7I[/youtube]
Hahahaha that was pretty cute actually.

The dub sounds like Teepo from Xillia... just wanna slap him.

Would also love to get a resell of Fifa 14 (PS4) but I'm not holding my breath on that one...

Still Selling:

Gran Turismo 6 $14

Timeshare:

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Final Fantasy 13-2

Wolf Among Us

Dark Souls 2

Resell

1. Boosted

2. Boosted (Maybe letting this spot go)

Phantom

1. iWarBoy

2. Boosted

I would love to get a copy of your gear. I am a level 60 Hardcore Demon Hunter so the Gold find would be super helpful at this point. Also the other gear would be great for power leveling other characters.
Nice!! Thanks Pal

Ultimate Team in Madden 25 is so addicting. I didn't think I'd care about it at all, but I can't stop playing. My record is terrible, something like 4-10, but I finally built up enough coins to get a decent QB. I snagged a Matt Ryan off the auction house for only 6000 coins...there were a ton of him, with an average price of about 15k. I've also been flipping cards like crazy. Oh, and it's easy to see that people freaking hate Tony Romo. The guy has pages and pages of cards rated 94-96 going for dirt cheap. Hopefully with a QB rated about 75, I can make some passes.

Oh, and if another Tales group starts up, put me in for a phantom. And did anyone ever answer that dude last night about what LR:FFXIII-3 DLC will be available on day one?

Ultimate Team in Madden 25 is so addicting. I didn't think I'd care about it at all, but I can't stop playing. My record is terrible, something like 4-10, but I finally built up enough coins to get a decent QB. I snagged a Matt Ryan off the auction house for only 6000 coins...there were a ton of him, with an average price of about 15k. I've also been flipping cards like crazy. Oh, and it's easy to see that people freaking hate Tony Romo. The guy has pages and pages of cards rated 94-96 going for dirt cheap. Hopefully with a QB rated about 75, I can make some passes.

Oh, and if another Tales group starts up, put me in for a phantom. And did anyone ever answer that dude last night about what LR:FFXIII-3 DLC will be available on day one?
FIFA Ultimate team blasts MUT out of the water.

Not even close.

FUT is the greatest game mode to hit sporting games ever. EVER

They just recently announced some Lara Croft day 1 DLC for lightning if that counts. I'd predict that they would bring the other DLC costumes as well.

pre-order dlc? i posted that info already.

PS3 new system update 4.55 any info on this??

FIFA Ultimate team blasts MUT out of the water.

Not even close.

FUT is the greatest game mode to hit sporting games ever. EVER

Unfortunately, I would know absolutely nothing about any of the players in FIFA. At least with Madden I can fumble my way through.

pre-order dlc? i posted that info already.

PS3 new system update 4.55 any info on this??
Not preorder, but other DLC. Didn't Japan put all the preorder DLC for sale on day one? Or was that a mistake?

Sell my account only Phantom Good games

account 1 :  EU PS +  and games full

Expire 24/08/2014 ,always renew one year

Seasson pass Metro : Last Light

BioShock Infinite
BioShock 2
Metro: Last Light
Guacamelee!
Guacamelee!DLCs
Army of TWO™ The Devil’s Cartel Full
CRYSIS ® 3 Full
Borderlands 2
DmC Devil May Cry
GRID 2
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Remember Me
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Far Cry® 3
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Assassin's Creed® III 
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
Spec Ops: The Line
NBA 2K13
When Vikings Attack™
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
MAFIA II
PAYDAY™: The Heist "Wolfpack" DLC
Outland
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm™
Crysis 2
Battlefield 3™
Mass Effect 3
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PAYDAY™ The Heist
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
JUST CAUSE 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quantum Conundrum™
Sleeping Dogs
God of War®: Chains of Olympus Full
God of War®: Ghost of Sparta Full 
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD Full
Shank 2 Full
Mortal Kombat Full
Dead Nation Full
Infamous 1 Full
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
ICO™ & Shadow of the Colossus™ Classics HD
ICO™ Classics HD
Catherine
Dead or Alive® 5
F1 RACE STARS™
Okami HD
MALICIOUS™
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
Thomas Was Alone 
Batman: Arkham City
Demon's Souls™
LIMBO
MotorStorm® Apocalypse
inFAMOUS™ 2
God of War® HD
Sine Mora
Borderlands
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Big Sky Infinity™
Machinarium
Velocity®Ultra
Vanquish
Starhawk
Knytt Underground™
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
The Cave
SCOTT PILGRIM VS.
Darksiders
Max Payne
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Outland
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Joe Danger 2: The Movie+
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm™
Crysis 2
Mass Effect 3
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light 
Just Cause 2
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
guardians of middle earth
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quantum Conundrum™
Sleeping Dogs
Final Fantasy® V
The Simpsons™ Arcade Game
RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION
Renegade Ops
Sonic the Hedgehog 2™
Sonic the Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2
Comix Zone
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Saints Row 2
Saints Row the third
Double Dragon Neon Full Game Upgrade
phamton $18 or offer!

account 2  :
sell acc
Seasson pass Black ops 2 & camos - 8$ 

PM!
Bump

Cant reset account ive never touch!!! seems like i lost my phantoms, any solution? qriocity says ive already use deactivation and ive never reset it! 

$20 and $50 PSN cards are all that can be instant (last I checked at least)

Cant reset account ive never touch!!! seems like i lost my phantoms, any solution? qriocity says ive already use deactivation and ive never reset it!
Go on your console and activate your PS3 to the account. It should glitch a 3rd activation. Then simply deactivate it right back off the account. Log onto Qriocity and see if it lets you deactivate the phantoms now. It has worked for a few of us and should for you but I can't guarantee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back