2. HyeVltg3
----------------
Phantom $4.17

1. Snow Vixen

Add yourself if interested.

For Sale:

- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (Phantom) - $5

- Dante's Inferno Ultimate Edition (Phantom) - $4

- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC & Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Phantom) - $6

- Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed (Phantom) - $3

- Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (Phantom) - $3

- Record of Agarest War (Phantom) - $3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to the Following for offering to help.
Helpful CAGers:
- akbeast17
- Raiborg
- MrRosales
- Strange
- Amir

- Boosted

Thank You =)

Looking for a Battlefield 4 PS3 Resell ( will trade for Ghosts PS3 resell !)
Looking for a Drakengard 3 Resell spot

Please and Thank yas

Just got done with ACII

I played the first for roughly 5 hours before it grew stale and I simply couldn't play it anymore. I picked up the trilogy for christmas and been working my way through #2. Much more enjoyable than 1, gameplay felt smooth, along with decent voice acting made it an awesome game. Excited to play through the rest!

Before this I never understood why people liked the AC series so much... starting to get it

Yay just finished Outlast, pretty scary and tense. Last part of it is kinda weird but not bad. only took me 3 hrs to beat.
Nice. Just started it. Thought I'd try it out in the dark with the sound up to get the full experience. Not a huge fan of horror, but I'll hopefully get through this game without having to change my pants.

Any one can help me ? the download of metro LL stuck on 90% for the 3rd time , i guess something is wrong for the 3rd time the download stuck on 90% !! any suggestion on how to fix this problem ? :oldman: 

Any one can help me ? the download of metro LL stuck on 90% for the 3rd time , i guess something is wrong for the 3rd time the download stuck on 90% !! any suggestion on how to fix this problem ? :oldman:
Check if you're out of hard drive space. That's happened to me before.

Would also love to get a resell of Fifa 14 (PS4) but I'm not holding my breath on that one...

Still Selling:

Gran Turismo 6 $14

Timeshare:

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Final Fantasy 13-2

Wolf Among Us

nah i've got 18 gb free :(
Your space free should equal x2 (twice) the size of whatever you're downloading.
Ex: 5GB Game, NEED 10GB of free space.

IF the above isnt it, look up PS3 File System Check, may need the PS3 to run its mini-defrag on the drive (or whatever the PS3 does to file odd problems like this, just google file system fix)
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Restoring-your-PS3-File-System-amp-Database-Helps-to-Maintain/td-p/37322987

I know this has been gone thru here, but i need i don't have the time to go thru all the pages. The problem i have is: I have an account that need's deactivated, but it tells me that i have deactivated it already, i know for a fact that this is not true. This should be a glitch, but how do i get it working? Any ideas?

I know this has been gone thru here, but i need i don't have the time to go thru all the pages. The problem i have is: I have an account that need's deactivated, but it tells me that i have deactivated it already, i know for a fact that this is not true. This should be a glitch, but how do i get it working? Any ideas?
Activate your ps3 manually on the account, then deactivate it then try to deactivate all on the website again, this should work.

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $11
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (Season Pass => All episodes): $6
Mortal Kombat: $6
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $5
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3
Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist), Frogger Returns: $2

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Maybe reset the router if everything other suggestion doesn't work

Still selling resell shares of:

Crysis 3 $3

Brothers 1$

Tomb Raider $4

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 $4

If you've got anything interesting to trade I'm all ears, could trade for Flower and maybe something else if there's a difference.

anyone wanna make a group for the new Lego game?

Lego Movie Videogame(ps3) $50

r-

-----

p-

2.snakeybro

Lego Movie Videogame(ps3) $50

r-

-----

p-

1. noone13 (will switch to resell if needed)

2. snakeybro

For Sale:
Resell -- Deadpool and Batman: Arkham Origins -- $15

Rayman LegendsPS4$251. sgand$151. snakeybro

I need to drop from this. Sorry.
I will take the spot. Pricing for the game is listed below according to the original math of a ps4 $35/$25 group.

Rayman Legends $40
Resell $23.33
1. Boosted
Phantom $16.67
1. Snakeybro

Drakengard 3 (May.20th)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1. HyeVltg3

2. Strange

===========

Would be willing to start a Battlefield 4 PS3 group if anyone's interested.

( will trade for Ghosts PS3 resell !)

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $10
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (Season Pass => All episodes): $6
Mortal Kombat: $6
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $5
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3
Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist), Frogger Returns: $2

Send me a PM if you're interested.

All resell shares available down in my sig! Cracked on getting a PS4 and selling off my PS3 slots because I probably won't play them much anymore- PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back