CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh okay, I was just a reference.. Also, how am I assholish in my sig? I still sort of talk to her.. There's just an elephant in the room now.

it's the idea that you enjoyed shutting this girl (a friend, based on the fact that you said you were talking to her for months) down so much that you decided to attach the scenario to your signature on a website full of strangers. it makes you look kind of pathetic because it implies you think people will read it and either laugh about it with you, or care about the situation at all. it's basically a miniscule situation that you're trying to aggrandize, but nobody can relate with you on the subject because we don't know her or you. and even if we did, most people will probably look down at you for wanting to brag about shutting a girl/friend down rather than just being polite about it.

we get that you're young, but it really shines through in this scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's the idea that you enjoyed shutting this girl (a friend, based on the fact that you said you were talking to her for months) down so much that you decided to attach the scenario to your signature on a website full of strangers. it makes you look kind of pathetic because it implies you think people will read it and either laugh about it with you, or care about the situation at all. it's basically a miniscule situation that you're trying to aggrandize, but nobody can relate with you on the subject because we don't know her or you. and even if we did, most people will probably look down at you for wanting to brag about shutting a girl/friend down rather than just being polite about it.

While I totally I understand exactly what you're telling me and I know it was really lame and sort of a douche move to put it in there.. I just thought it was hilarious. Also, not once Did I request for anyone to look into my sig you know.. Again.. I never really shut anyone down.. I just never speak on it. This is the internet and people are strange.

I find it funny that so many people are on this thread, yet no one is saying something. I'm guessing everyone is like me, and waiting for someone to start a group for some game they want. Why don't you just start it up? I guess I'll start the ball rolling. I can be host, but if someone volunteer's, I'd 'preciate it.
Left Behind DLC

Resell- $5
Phantom- $2.5
1.Rosterking

I find it funny that so many people are on this thread, yet no one is saying something. I'm guessing everyone is like me, and waiting for someone to start a group for some game they want. Why don't you just start it up? I guess I'll start the ball rolling. I can be host, but if someone volunteer's, I'd 'preciate it.
Left Behind DLC

Resell- $5
Phantom- $2.5
1.Rosterking

I'd be in but it isn't stand alone...

Don't own the game any longer So I can't buy in

Well i am looking for lightning returns and wonder if anyone if anyone intrested starting a group for Lightning Returns. i mean we can't get the day dlcs. but at least we can still enjoy the game.

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII

Resell:$20

1. IJackYuuUp

====

Phantom: $10

Hope we have some Volunteers 

ive been holding this slot for over a week for someone id like $10 back that i covered for him to get group going

no words from him at all

AC4 with season pass ps3 resell for $10 PP or trade for NFS Rivals PS3

on that note is royal convoy and chests showing up more often now? i saw 2 white whales within 30 mins

Sent you message regarding library. Where is the link to library? I am trying to get in, just want to know what are the conditions?

I'll take $15 for both. Holy shit will somebody take these f*cking things off my hands??
Carlos if you can exercise a little patience dude I could take the wolf season pass off your hands in around a month lol. Finally starting work next week and when I get paid after my first month I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Saying that though you should have no trouble selling it by then at that decent price.

The House of the Dead: OVERKILL™ Extended Cut - $4.99

Resell: $1.66 Each

1. StarShadow

Phantom - $0.84 Each

I use to have this game on disc but sold it, it's an awesome game, at these prices you can't go wrong!  You can use the normal controller or a Move controller.

Gauging interest to see if anyone wants to do a super gameshare with several March games

Right now I was thinking of a couple but more can be added.

Dark Souls II + South Park
Resell
1. Bill123 (Host)
2. Just2Dirty
Phantom
1. Allknights
2. Reo 15x

Sorry for clarification I meant No Newbies.

Also Selling:
1 Resell Slot with Battlefield 4 Premium + Battlefield 3 Premium - $30 paypal

Awesome! Looks like we're filled up! I'll send out PMs soon

1. StarShadow

2. Half Life

Phantom - $0.84 Each

I use to have this game on disc but sold it, it's an awesome game, at these prices you can't go wrong! You can use the normal controller or a Move controller.
I'm in for a resell :)

Yes, though to be fair, he never asked anyone to look in his sig, so how would anyone ever know it is there?
He did actually.. He said it again and updated it this week and he's said it last week as well.. He said that was the whole reason he put it there so people would stop asking.

Left Behind DLC

Resell- $5
1.Mythus
2.kemical
Phantom- $2.5
1.Rosterking

2.cesart19
I will take the last spot if you will have me. I've only got a few game shares under my belt (most recently with extra80), but I've been a CAGer for 10 years and plenty of feedback from steam trading.

Ok, it's sett

I will take the last spot if you will have me. I've only got a few game shares under my belt (most recently with extra80), but I've been a CAGer for 10 years and plenty of feedback from steam trading.
Ok it's settled. I'm off to create the account and stuff.

Carlos if you can exercise a little patience dude I could take the wolf season pass off your hands in around a month lol. Finally starting work next week and when I get paid after my first month I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Saying that though you should have no trouble selling it by then at that decent price.
Got ONE message about them. Asking me if I'd take LESS! fuck this gamesharing shit, I'll just keep them and take the loss!

Got ONE message about them. Asking me if I'd take LESS! fuck this gamesharing shit, I'll just keep them and take the loss!
You can buy GT6 for $40 as of now. If we take that into account, you're share is technically worth $13.20. But because people on here have the mentality that they should be cheaper after a few months, they want it for far less. I would buy that resell at $11 to be honest. But I already see you've made up your mind.

1. StarShadow

2.Half Life

Phantom - $0.84 Each

I use to have this game on disc but sold it, it's an awesome game, at these prices you can't go wrong! You can use the normal controller or a Move controller.

I'm in for a resell :)
if some one of you guys can switch to phantom then i will take a resell , got no free users on my ps3 right now so i cant activate it if i got a phantom ,

Thats cool, if you ever wanna sell later on I'll be waiting till more episodes are released.

Though the site is called cheapassgamer, we're all here cos we want games cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back