CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ whoever asked for my time

February 16th 2014 (Completed in 5 days, 52 minutes)

While the game is not the greatest, it's not terrible imo. The gameplay was awesome. The story though... man. If there is anyone that just wants to know my problems with what happens in the story and doesn't wanna play the game, click this (obvious spoilers)

They reveal Lumina (the girl that looks like a young serah) is basically a *piece* of lightning that broke off from her at the end of 13-2, representing everything that could possibly hold her back from being the strongest she could be, or a part of her that needed help and didn't want to ask for it, something like that. I actually scoffed out loud at the reveal. At the end, Lumina floats back into lightning and she gets a slightly more kiddy appearance. garbage.

Hope is revealed to be an agent of god who was lying to lightning the whole time (and has been a puppet for centuries, probably during 13-2). god basically beats the shit out of hope's body before the final fight, and hope should have been dead, but he somehow lives in the end.

They write Caius out like a bitch too. It's revealed Yeul's constant rebirth is the source of the world ending or something, and Caius sacrifices himself to save the final iteration of yeul by telling noel to take care of her before he seals himself in the abyss with all the dead people, preventing the world from ending or something. WHICH MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE THERE WAS AN ENTIRE GAME DEDICATED TO SHOWING THAT CAIUS WAS EVIL AS fuck AND WANTED TO RUIN THE WORLD, WHY HAVE REDEMPTION FOR HIM.

Sazh's son is saved in 13-1 and somehow he ends up back in a coma in 13-3, and has been in that coma for 500 years, only finally able to break free because sazh finally "smiles" (dajh didn't want to wake up beforehand because sazh was sad) - this is not made up

NOT TO MENTION THAT LIGHTNING fuckING KILLS GOD, AND GOD IS JUST SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN EARTH ITSELF. what

The plot itself was convoluted as fuck, there was no good payoff for the life/death scenario, and it literally is explained in the end with "lol magic"

I wanted to believe half of the bad points were due to japanese translations being bad, but it's just that the story is crap. The team who wrote the story and dialogue for LR need to be fired. I hope to god they aren't working on FFXV

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants to hit up some The Last of Us online feel free to send me a friend request/message

Drakengard 3 - $50

Resell: $16.67
1. KuHLiiDE
2. Emoney244

Phantom: $8.33
1. On Hold
2. x9248

I plan on pre-ordering this before March 4th for all the Tier DLCs

Man, look for a LR slot or splurge on the CE. Decisions, decisions...

Yooo that Pocket watch though :3 Also, SE just ran out of the Ps3 versions of the CE so you'd have to resort to somewhere else if you're going for the CE

Tried Madden on the Xbox One and was only able to put up 18 points against my 7 year old son. Just saw some gameplay of Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day and looks awesome.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/2209JyPd9bs[/youtube]
GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE!

Heard that. I'm in for a resell!!! I love the studio to death! have yet to play a game from them that has disappointed me, and that says a LOT

Oh for rep sakes,
+1 to IJackYouUp Sold share, speedy payment, add him to Trusted CAGers list yo!

just wanted to say (since i see it done a lot), you shouldn't give feedback to people who are simply capable of making a payment. wait a week or two and make sure no problems have ocurred with the other resell in terms of share being stolen, we're looking for trustworthiness, not just being able to access a paypal account and make a payment, because we all know shares can be easily stolen after the fact. I hope when people are vouching others into the library that they are taking that into consideration. also there's a topic specifically for feedback now, check the ps3 board

Yooo that Pocket watch though :3 Also, SE just ran out of the Ps3 versions of the CE so you'd have to resort to somewhere else if you're going for the CE
Well, poop. Looks like that makes up my mind for me, though I suppose I'll wait a few more days and weigh my options since I'm not quite done with XIII-2 yet.

Pravado what was your in game time for the plat?

Also people moaning about story it's a final fantasy game, when do they really have great stories if we're honest. Yes this is bland by even them standards but c'mon.

Also these games weren't meant to wow us, just a means for square to get out of the red financially. So keep that in mind.

15 is the one they're working to impress on.

Are there any open South Park phantom slots? If not, I'll start my own group.

South Park: Stick of Truth

Resell - $20

Phantom - $10

1. p4g

Pravado what was your in game time for the plat?

Also people moaning about story it's a final fantasy game, when do they really have great stories if we're honest. Yes this is bland by even them standards but c'mon.

Also these games weren't meant to wow us, just a means for square to get out of the red financially. So keep that in mind.

15 is the one they're working to impress on.
Question: Which do you think sold better: the best selling Final Fantasy Game or the best selling Kingdom Hearts game? That SE went a whole generation without a proper Kingdom Hearts game is a g-d shame!

Hasn't kingdom hearts been reassigned to portables until ps4? Which is why I haven't heard much on that until the recent hd release. Saying that though one of the best final fantasys is on a handheld and hasn't been released to the west.

I think final fantasy is more popular than kingdom hearts but don't quote me on it as I don't particularly care to check on that matter.

As far as RPGs go I prefer the megaten series but still like the ff and kh series. They're all good on their own merits.

on topic lf left behind UK dlc.

Kingdom Hearts doesn't even crack SE's top five in all time sold, according to this:

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Best_selling_Square-Enix_games

All Final Fantasy games in spots 1-5.
not surprising, final fantasy has a much wider appeal than kingdom hearts. but most games don't crack 1 million between all platforms let alone 4 million on one. the hd remake had to sell well otherwise kh2 wouldn't be coming

kh3 is coming to ps4 (probably in 2015 at the earliest), kh2 hd remix is coming to ps3 this year with one of the other titles just like the 1.5 remix

also clyde, about 40-50 hours, forgot my final time. you can do it in less if you only do the minimum number of sidequests (40 i think), i did all of them for shits and giggles

Drakengard 3 - $50

Resell: $16.67
1. KuHLiiDE
2. Emoney244

Phantom: $8.33
1. On Hold

I plan on pre-ordering this before March 4th for all the Tier DLCs
I would take the last spot if you're willing to wait for my payment on the first day of the month. Haven't really been budgeting myself very well this month lol

I would take the last spot if you're willing to wait for my payment on the first day of the month. Haven't really been budgeting myself very well this month lol
I'm pre-ordering it with or without the full groups' payment and I myself will cover the tax. So yeah you can wait until you're ready :p

Quick question. If I was to buy lightning returns on a fresh account. Then download it and play it. Could I still sell it to 2 resellers and 1 phantom at a later date?

I understand how the system works but not 100% sure of it this way.

Quick question. If I was to buy lightning returns on a fresh account. Then download it and play it. Could I still sell it to 2 resellers and 1 phantom at a later date?

I understand how the system works but not 100% sure of it this way.
Well, theoretically you could play it, finish it and deactivate on your own ps3, then go by the regular process and sell off to two resells and two phantoms.

Or you could keep it and do as you said.

Well, theoretically you could play it, finish it and deactivate on your own ps3, then go by the regular process and sell off to two resells and two phantoms.

Or you could keep it and do as you said.
Thanks mate. Might purchase it and see if I can get some people who want in:)

Did I miss something, there was a GS Group for Dark Souls 2 and South Park a few pages back started by a Bill(something)

and no when I try to search for it it doesnt show up =/ Did the group die? scammer found so post was deleted? what happened

Bill21? or Bill24 I forget

Did I miss something, there was a GS Group for Dark Souls 2 and South Park a few pages back started by a Bill(something)

and no when I try to search for it it doesnt show up =/ Did the group die? scammer found so post was deleted? what happened

Bill21? or Bill24 I forget
bill123

Dark Souls II + South Park
Resell
1. Bill123 (Host)
2. Just2Dirty
Phantom
1. Allknights
2. Reo 15x

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?view=findpost&p=11529304

also clyde, about 40-50 hours, forgot my final time. you can do it in less if you only do the minimum number of sidequests (40 i think), i did all of them for shits and giggles
I have to say I don't believe you did every quest. Last One Standing requires you to kill every monster in the game to extinction, which I'm guessing would take a ridiculous amount of time.

Yeah but free shit is free shit. Didn't Kulide say you get free dlc if you preorder by march 4?

Bahh just a theme. Would have cared more if it was an in game item. I guess I'll ask my group if they want to preorder.

Yeah but free shit is free shit. Didn't Kulide say you get free dlc if you preorder by march 4?

Bahh just a theme. Would have cared more if it was an in game item. I guess I'll ask my group if they want to preorder.
March 4th to lock in the JP dubz idk what the rest of the tier dlc is

tumblr_n0j0z2ywXh1ql1k21o3_1280.jpg

March 4th to lock in the JP dubz and the rest of the DLC is then One's playable DLC and then mikhails tower hat. So you only have to order before march 4th to get the jp dubz and im a hella picky person with my voice over
Well RPG, I'm preordering the game March 4 whether I'm paid or not because I want my Jap dub. Even though SE is usually great with dubbing, I still hear some shite dubbing even now.

I have to say I don't believe you did every quest. Last One Standing requires you to kill every monster in the game to extinction, which I'm guessing would take a ridiculous amount of time.
every quest that you can do on your first playthrough, i meant. the only one you can't is that one you just mentioned. According to various guides, my in game count matches their totals minus that one.

Well RPG, I'm preordering the game March 4 whether I'm paid or not because I want my Jap dub. Even though SE is usually great with dubbing, I still hear some shite dubbing even now.
If it helps, the same people who localized Nier is localizing Drakengard 3. They had a pretty decent eng audio I'd say. I also don't know what the other 2 dlc are and accidentally went off the CE edition.

Some initial guesses for the eng audio:

Zero = Tara Platt (Mitsuru of P3)
Michael = Paul St. Peter (Xemnas of KH Series and Leonard of DOD)
Mikhail = Cindy Robinson (V.V. of Code Geass)
Accord = Danielle Judovits (Popola-Devola of NieR)
One = Michelle Ruff (Arioch of DOD)
Two = Kate Higgins (Rhyme of The World Ends With You)
Dito = Yuri Lowenthal (Haseo of Hack G.U. and Jakob-Gideon of NieR)
Decad = Jamieson Price (Nier of NieR)
Cent = Liam O’Brien (Weiss of NieR)

Drakengard 3 group 2

R

1Taavivesi

P

i'm starting a new group of drakengard because i only saw 1 group of that game. I hope i can get the group full fast enough to pre-order before march 4.

Hey man. Sorry about that. I had gotten a pm from the other resell before you had posted and I honestly missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back