CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, the FFXIV beta is listed as 38GB, yet the download is listed as complete after the 10GB displayed has downloaded. They'll probably make us download the other 28GB on release, assuming it's not an error, but still, the graphics this sucker is going to have.

Selling Lightning Returns resell. Comes with Cloud Pre-order DLC. Will also throw in a phantom of the Yuna and Tomb Raider DLC. $20 for everything. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capt and I are friends now... we've released all of our built up sexual tension. We're going for lunch on Saturday.

ISn't ultimate just game and rockstar pass?
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/la-noire-ultimate-edition/cid=UP1004-NPUB30679_00-LANOIRECOMPLETED

A dark and violent crime thriller, set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles. L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition includes all previously released DLC. Initial download contains Traffic and Patrol case desks (13 GB). Arson (3.42GB), Vice (2.74 GB) and Homicide (5.16GB) case desks must each be downloaded separately at no charge and will only be playable with the initial download installed.

ISn't ultimate just game and rockstar pass?
not when you only have $10 psn on main im all tapped out cept that $10 i wish its transferable but its not

maybe i should hold off and wait for rpg games on sale (ps3)

I'm buying Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition for PS3 for $4.99 and taking both resells. 

If anyone wants the phantoms of this account PM me, they are $0.84 each.  2 Available,

Any interest in Strider PS3?

Strider - $15

Resell $5
1. Strange
----------------
Phantom $2.50
1.Ijackyuuup

For Sale:

- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (Phantom) - $5

- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC & Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Phantom) - $6

- Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (Phantom) - $3

- Record of Agarest War (Phantom) - $2.50 (Resell) - $5

Strider - $15

Resell $5
1. Strange
----------------
Phantom $2.50
1.Ijackyuuup

For Sale:

- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC & Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Phantom) - $6

if you're going to add yourself to a list, make sure you quote an updated list. yours is missing me as a phantom

also, lol at battlefield 4 releasing a handgun unlock kit for free. i bet they saw everyone was going for that dumb handgun trophy that requires 300 something kills to unlock the m1911.

I need some help.

I bought a BF4 Premium share and I'm playing another BF4 on my own PSN ID, after activating the Prem account and downloading the things in the Download list, in-game it shows that I have Premium activated, But I cannot seem to download ANY of the DLC content =/

anyone halp?

I need some help.

I bought a BF4 Premium share and I'm playing another BF4 on my own PSN ID, after activating the Prem account and downloading the things in the Download list, in-game it shows that I have Premium activated, But I cannot seem to download ANY of the DLC content =/

anyone halp?
you have to download the content from the premium share, not through the game itself

So you just get to unlock it for nothing? That's pretty bullshit.
yup lol

i tihnk we need one more resell for strider. friend tells me it's very similar to mega man. hope that turns out to be true, cause i love me some mega man

you have to download the content from the premium share, not through the game itself

yup lol

i tihnk we need one more resell for strider. friend tells me it's very similar to mega man. hope that turns out to be true, cause i love me some mega man
u never played Strider on the nes, ps1 or sega genesis?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYfs6_CeQzA[/youtube]

Oh no I know that, had to do that with BF3 so learned from that.

seems it was Server side and not client side problems.

EA just (tried) shipped out the next DLC pack today so the servers crashed and it explains why every time I tried it wouldnt download.

finally getting the 1st pack of the 2 release thus far.

=/ taking me 2hrs to download 1.3GB DLC ... on my 25/15 connection.

Strider - $15

Resell $5
1. Strange
2. KuHLiiDE
----------------
Phantom $2.50
1.Pravado
2.Ijackyuuup

For Sale:

Boom. I"ll take that last spot unless I overlooked the group update'

Edit: YO! What a bummer. Tales of Asteria is coming only to Japan on mobile devices and has most of the main characters from the Tales series packed into one RPG.

For Sale:

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

Left Behind DLC for TLOU -  the share includes the main game as well currently being rented

Vergil's Downfall

My nephew is gonna take the last spot so we're all full up.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 ($59.99) Feb/25

Sellable Spots - $20.00.
- Taavivesi
- OblivionIchigo

Phantom Spots - $10.00.
- OblivionIchigo
-  robbie_yep

One spot left

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($40) and Dragon's Crown ($40). Same account. 2/25, 10.6 GB.

Resellables:
1- Jersiah
2- Jersiah

Phantoms ($11.50):
1- Jersiah
2-

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back