Strider - $2.50

God of War: Ascension - $2.50

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 - $3

Assassin's Creed 4 - $5

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F - $7

Dragon's Crown + Catherine (one account) - $8

Persona 4 Arena - $2.50

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody willing to make a Dark Souls II only gameshare? I'm wanting a phantom share.

Edit: Also PM me if you have a share for Dark Souls/Demons Souls

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $9
Mortal Kombat: $5
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $5
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

are you sure? if so he was on recently, SirJJ
If your looking for ProatWork then yeah that's him. He was the host for my DeathSpank group that the password got changed and he was able to recover the password for me months ago. I still have the original message with his new name.

South Park - Stick of Truth + Dark Souls II

Resell - $40

1. Taavivesi

2 HyeVltg3

Phantom - $20

1. Mageshadow

2. TheyTookOurJobz
I'll jump in as the last resell, are you guys going to be waiting till March 11th to collect payments? kind of broke right now wont be buying any more shares than the ones I've already jumped into...

Also Im thinking of starting a Library-esque service, I have a ton(a decent amount) of resells and not enough time to play them all, I dont really wanna donate them out, I'm too much of a control freak to do that.

Would anyone object?

Another thing, Did CAG 3.0 kill all Social Group-ing ?

I'll jump in as the last resell, are you guys going to be waiting till March 11th to collect payments? kind of broke right now wont be buying any more shares than the ones I've already jumped into...

Also Im thinking of starting a Library-esque service, I have a ton(a decent amount) of resells and not enough time to play them all, I dont really wanna donate them out, I'm too much of a control freak to do that.

Would anyone object?

Another thing, Did CAG 3.0 kill all Social Group-ing ?
We can wait until then if everyone agrees. We can't phantom anyone out until the second game releases.

I can host the group, I'll send payment info right around the 9th of march.

Also - pravado has his gs library that he hosts off-site. Not sure if you're aware of it. There are some rules to it though - I'd pm him if you want more info. Feel free to start your own but it'll have to be off-site ( as CAG 3.0 killed social grouping )

We can wait until then if everyone agrees. We can't phantom anyone out until the second game releases.

I can host the group, I'll send payment info right around the 9th of march.
Neato.

Also - pravado has his gs library that he hosts off-site. Not sure if you're aware of it. There are some rules to it though - I'd pm him if you want more info. Feel free to start your own but it'll have to be off-site ( as CAG 3.0 killed social grouping )
yupyup, I know of said Library, kind of the reason I added the "I dont really wanna donate them out, I'm too much of a control freak to do that."
Been around quiet some time seen some libraries get built only to crumble.
I really miss Social Groups.

Feel free to start your own library, doesn't bother me. just realize you have to make your own private forum and that it will be hard to convince people to donate to a new library instead of one with 60+ games already in it.

however, i do not approve of people currently in my library "cross sharing" their shares between libraries. if current members are caught doing that, they will be removed, for obvious reasons

the reason past libraries failed is because they got cluttered since they were taking anything and everything, and nobody was doing upkeep on making sure the shares/users were still active

also, anyone wanna play some tlou later? i have class til 6:30 EST, and then i gotta make some progress in deadpool since i'm renting it out, but am free after that

Feel free to start your own library, doesn't bother me. just realize you have to make your own private forum and that it will be hard to convince people to donate to a new library instead of one with 60+ games already in it.

however, i do not approve of people currently in my library "cross sharing" their shares between libraries. if current members are caught doing that, they will be removed, for obvious reasons

the reason past libraries failed is because they got cluttered since they were taking anything and everything, and nobody was doing upkeep on making sure the shares/users were still active

also, anyone wanna play some tlou later? i have class til 6:30 EST, and then i gotta make some progress in deadpool since i'm renting it out, but am free after that
I'll play. Mic up?

LEGO! Hit me a msg when you up for it. Albani might be up for it and if Roster is then we got a full on partaaaayy :beer:

Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Anarchy Reigns - 4 $
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - 6 $
Game of Thrones - 2 ·$
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - 4 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
WRC 3 - 3 $
Final Exam - 1 $
Minecraft - 3 $
Rayman Legends - 5 $
Doki Doki Universe - 1 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $

PS4 Phantoms
Knack - 15 $
COD: Ghost - 9 $

I'll toss a free phantom of Toki Tori or Final Exam for anybody that buys a PS3 slot.

[quote name="extra80" post="11541316" timestamp="1392847113"]Selling
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Anarchy Reigns - 4 $
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - 6 $
Game of Thrones - 2 ·$
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - 4 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
WRC 3 - 3 $
Final Exam - 1 $
Minecraft - 3 $
Rayman Legends - 5 $
Doki Doki Universe - 1 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $

PS4 Phantoms
Knack - 15 $
COD: Ghost - 9 $

I'll toss a free phantom of Toki Tori or Final Exam for anybody that buys a PS3 slot.[/quote]

I will take the cod ghost phantom off you.

Hey, I can play when I get back from school at 8:30, too late now.
I dunno when you guys are going to play but I have to sleep after 45 min because my GMT is +1 since I live in Albania.
Lol, no problem guys. Whenever yall free then we can all party up and lose together as a team

Also, relating from before, are there and groups for The Witch and the Hundred Knight or would anyone wanna make one with me? Release March 25th

edit:

This group is complete/update

Drakengard 3 - $50

Resell: $16.67
1. KuHLiiDE
2. Emoney244

Phantom: $8.33
1. Killkernal
2. x9248

Looking for Bioshock 1 + DLC.

Also still selling Lightning Returns resell with a phantom of the available extra DLCs (Yuna and Tomb Raider). $20

PM me

figured its still early and can fill a new group for Castlevania next week

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 [PS3] $60

Resell $20

1) [open]

2) [open]

Phantom $10

1) ScytheX3

2) [open]

also looking for a phantom of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. or willing to hear price on resell.

I cringe every time you mention that past libraries have "failed" because that implies that the "librarians" did something wrong. 2 things have been common to all libraries: more people donate than rent, and those not admitted to the library complain about being excluded.

If you are judging success by the amount of great games you have in the library then by all means your library is indeed succeeding. It's a shame more people aren't renting them but that's how every library has been. I personally believe that what people want in a rental is an easy or quick game with trophies, or a complete AAA title that has all the dlc or season pass included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back