CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free

• Deathstroke Challenge Pack (4 phantoms)
  • Saints Row 2 (2 phantoms)
  • Music Unlimited 30 days code (expires 3-31-14)

I'll start a group, I can host as well. Do you want a phantom or re-sell?

Final Fantasy X/X-2

Resell

1 Gamer4life88 (Host)

2 IjackYuuup

------------

Phantom

1 YourCheapGamers

2 Mixer23
Done!

Just realized Half Life didn't get to join in yet... Since HL was one of the main ones who wanted to get this going then they can have my spot if they want it. I can wait and grab the Vita version if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Group is set, I'll send out PM's close to release. If anybody needs to drop out just give me a heads up.

Final Fantasy X/X-2

Resell

1 Gamer4life88 (Host)

2 IjackYuuup

------------

Phantom

1 YourCheapGamers

2 Half Life

I think Half life should get the last spot since he wanted in the group first. Sorry about that man.

Done!

Just realized Half Life didn't get to join in yet... Since HL was one of the main ones who wanted to get this going then they can have my spot if they want it. I can wait and grab the Vita version if need be.
If anyone drops I'll fill you in if you're still interested.

Group is set, I'll send out PM's close to release. If anybody needs to drop out just give me a heads up.

Final Fantasy X/X-2

Resell

1 Gamer4life88 (Host)

2 IjackYuuup

------------

Phantom

1 YourCheapGamers

2 Half Life

I think Half life should get the last spot since he wanted in the group first. Sorry about that man.

If anyone drops I'll fill you in if you're still interested.
Thanks!

I'm more interested in having it for Vita anyway, so if I don't get another chance I'll be fine with that.

Looking for resells/phantoms/timeshares of any games that have easy/fast trophy lists and that I havent already completed.

Send a pm.

You can check my profile to see if ive done a game that you have or not, by clicking my sig. 

Thanks!

Thief PS4 ($60)
Resell($35)
1.teh reaper
Phantom($25)
Add yourself if interested thanks. Please have feedback.

1 more slot! Let's fill up .

Anybody have GTA V , assassins creed 4 PS4 resell or phantom for each is good thanks.

Damn, I just found some money in my wallet, and I'm looking for some Vita game codes. I expect to feel like I'm getting a deal, or can you point me in the direction of where you people pick up your codes? Pm me.

[quote name="snakeybro" post="11544985" timestamp="1392945103"]Strider(ps3)

r-
1.thecro
-----
p-
1.snakey
2.refraxion[/quote]
How much for phantom? I'm interested.

Phantoms (PS3) for sale, if there's any interest:

Lego Marvel Superheroes - $4

God of War: Ascension - $2.50

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 - $3

Assassin's Creed 4 - $5

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F - $7

Dragon's Crown + Catherine (one account) - $8

Persona 4 Arena - $2.50
Bump.

have a group or if anyone has a phantom up for grabs count me in

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 [PS3] $60

Resell $20

1)

2)

Phantom $10

1) ScytheX3

2)

Can't believe they chose to release this trailer so late, it makes the game ACTUALLY LOOK AMAZING, they should've just started with this trailer, the others make the gameplay look "meh" this one makes it really fun! could've avoided all the nay-sayers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTTHzi_yexw

In for a resell!

Can't believe they chose to release this trailer so late, it makes the game ACTUALLY LOOK AMAZING, they should've just started with this trailer, the others make the gameplay look "meh" this one makes it really fun! could've avoided all the nay-sayers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTTHzi_yexw

In for a resell!
yup it does look fun! im in for a phantom, i think im in a group already for it but not sure.

Im dropping out of the Strider group guys, sorry. got mine from lemstar.

Basemant Crawl coming out on tuesday for 10 bux! only on ps4

Not too sure if it's even possible, but has/is anyone starting a J-Stars Victory Vs group? Would love to get in on one if there are any with spots available. :)

Probably a bit too early, but I figure since it's sort of a niche title, in a foreign language to boot, then there probably won't be too many groups started for it and those that are will be completed before release.

Not too sure if it's even possible, but has/is anyone starting a J-Stars Victory Vs group? Would love to get in on one if there are any with spots available. :)

Probably a bit too early, but I figure since it's sort of a niche title, in a foreign language to boot, then there probably won't be too many groups started for it and those that are will be completed before release.
Damn you are a few days too late. I started a group and it filled pretty fast but don't think there is much interest left. If you want I can timeshare it to you if you can't fill a group.

Damn you are a few days too late. I started a group and it filled pretty fast but don't think there is much interest left. If you want I can timeshare it to you if you can't fill a group.
I'm slightly interested. Leaning towards a timeshare if someone's offering it down the line but I may bite on a resell/phantom.

[quote name="SmoothJazz" post="11545796" timestamp="1392961004"]Selling Fifa14 and BF4 resell account for PS4.[/quote]

How much for the resell?

DMC HD Collection (non-sell) $3
Okami (non-sell) $2
LBP Karting (non-sell) $3
Hitman Trilogy HD (non-sell) $4
Zone of the Enders HD Collection(non-sell) $4

If I can't score a phantom or resell spot, then that would be awesome some time down the road. Thank you for the offer!

I am in for a phantom.

Selling:

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable) $5

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (non-sell) $3.33

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell) Offer

Batman: Arkham City (non-sell) Offer

Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare) Offer

Damn, why isn't anyone here talking about J-stars? Are there any groups?? And South Park

I am in for a phantom.
So you're in for a Phantom, I'd take either one, and rams81 might be interested in a spot as well. Maybe we can start a group for J-Stars Victory after all then. :)

Anyone else maybe interested?

Edit - Haha, right above this post! Looks like Cak might be up for it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back