Not open for further replies.
Sound Shapes (UK)  -will need a host

Sellable £3.33 ($5.54?)

Amir

-

Non-sellable £1.66 ($2.76?)

-Amir

-

I could switch to 2 sellables if it fills faster.

To each his own. Just I don't see GZ having much impact on someone who hasn't seen the story of PW. Especially considering its length.
Eh, Peace Walker was so boring.

MGS3 was actually the first MGS game I ever played, didn't cause me to think any less of it(still my favorite game of all time). I seriously doubt they're making GZ inaccessible to anyone that didn't play PW.

Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - 6 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
Of Orcs and Men 3 - 3 $
Minecraft - 3 $
Rayman Legends - 5 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $
XCOM: The Bureau + DLC - 5 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 4 $

PS4 Phantoms
Knack - 15 $
FIFA 14 - 19 $
AC 4 - 8 $

Selling: Offer if price not listed.

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable) $5

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3 non-sell) $10

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (PS3 non-sell) $3.33

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell)

Last Of Us Season Pass (non-sell)

Batman: Arkham City (non-sell)

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions (non-sell/timeshare)

Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare)

Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme (non-sell/timeshare)
Resident Evil 4 (non-sell/timeshare)

Large accounts: (non-sell/timeshare)

Infamous 2

Infamous 2 Weapons Pack

Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme

Back To The Future (All EP)

Battle: Los Angeles

Spare Parts

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Tales of Monkey Island Bundle

After Burner Climax

Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP)

Bomberman Ultra

Faery: Legends of Avalon

Frogger Returns

Gunstar Heroes

Hasbro Family Game Night

Hyperballoid HD

X-Men Arcade

Acceleration of Suguri X Edition

Akimi Village

Assassin’s Creed: Revelations Uplay Passport

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

Uncharted 3 Custom MP Weapon, Dynamic Theme

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in buying a code for NBA2K14?

I have a Super Fan voucher that gives you PS3 and PS4 version.

I don't need it as I already have a phantom.

I have a 20 dollar off code for cod ghosts ps4 willing to use if anyone want it. Or if someone is selling it I would take a share let me know.

i had an idea... what do you guys think of making a public excel sheet where people can post their listings, and have it stickied in the main post?
Awesome idea!! Anyone please start this.

For ex, there are some Suda's games i'm interested on like Sine Mora, Black Knight Sword, Killer is Dead...., yet i guess just a few guys share same interest lol

If you know what people are interested on it's a lot easier to form groups and make things going on thread.

---------

About MG: PW, ok if the game isn't great or if hasn't too much impact on story background, imo if you are a MGS hardcore fan you NEED to play all games lol

I easily would enter on a group for PW bc i didnt played the game but i just didn't bought the game yet bc i'm waiting for the Legacy Collection to get cheaper where i live... and yeah, i know the Collection isn't that great, i NEED that tough lol

Anyways, i think that even a boring Kojima game it's better then a LOOOT of other average games ;P

I loved Peace Walker. Hated it at first, but it's such a deep game, with so many options. I'm a fan of grindy type games though, so maybe that's why. Playing levels over and over to get better staff to help out with gear was fun to me. The same kind of fun I find grinding away in an RPG for hours at a time.

Also, Lightning Returns is awesome.

I loved Peace Walker. Hated it at first, but it's such a deep game, with so many options. I'm a fan of grindy type games though, so maybe that's why. Playing levels over and over to get better staff to help out with gear was fun to me. The same kind of fun I find grinding away in an RPG for hours at a time.

Also, Lightning Returns is awesome.
I so wanna play Lightning Returns..-sigh- no one is selling and that one guy who was selling I think blocked me for asking to buy it ><

Awesome idea!! Anyone please start this.

For ex, there are some Suda's games i'm interested on like Sine Mora, Black Knight Sword, Killer is Dead...., yet i guess just a few guys share same interest lol

If you know what people are interested on it's a lot easier to form groups and make things going on thread.

---------

About MG: PW, ok if the game isn't great or if hasn't too much impact on story background, imo if you are a MGS hardcore fan you NEED to play all games lol

I easily would enter on a group for PW bc i didnt played the game but i just didn't bought the game yet bc i'm waiting for the Legacy Collection to get cheaper where i live... and yeah, i know the Collection isn't that great, i NEED that tough lol

Anyways, i think that even a boring Kojima game it's better then a LOOOT of other average games ;P
I meant moreso for people who wanted to sell their shares. It would be easier than reposting the same thing over and over, they would just have to update prices.

Crap. Any resell spots left for Tales of Symphonia or do i need to make a last minute group?

Tales of Symphonia

Resell:
1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom:
1. Snakey
2. Lvl30

Marauder7 and snakey were interested. Snakey a phantom and marauder7 a resell probably. The game is probably going to be at least $30, maybe even $40.
Didn't this game only get a 3/10. It might be pretty awful.

Are there anyone who can vouch for kakuzuaff? Seems like he wants to buy my share of Tomb Raider and I couldn't find anything about him.
I would vouch for them. I have dealt with them many times without issue.

I have the DLC Code from Castlevania Lord of Shadow Collection. I will make a group for it. It includes Mirror of Fate HD and a Demo for Lord of Shadows 2. Someone is selling it for $25.00 in the PSN Trading thread. I however will be giving away slots for FREE.

Regulars only.

Resell

1. Boosted

2. Rental

Phantom

Rental List

I have the DLC Code from Castlevania Lord of Shadow Collection. I will make a group for it. It includes Mirror of Fate HD and a Demo for Lord of Shadows 2. Someone is selling it for $25.00 in the PSN Trading thread. I however will be giving away slots for FREE.

Regulars only.

Resell

1. Boosted

2. Rental

Phantom

1.dragonjud

Rental List

Thx in advance.

Hoping for Psn release and $40.

El Chavo Kart #1
78466.png

$13.33

1.rpg(host)

----

$6.67

Didn't this game only get a 3/10. It might be pretty awful.
It's another rail shooter from the team that did the Heavy Fire series of games. They're overall pretty poor/simple games, but I find them entertaining. They remind me of the old House of the Dead games (before Overkill) with the bad voiceacting, wooden animation and wonky controls and that's probably what I like about them.

Somewhat surprisingly, Eurogamer gave it a 5/10.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-21-rambo-the-video-game-review

It's another rail shooter from the team that did the Heavy Fire series of games. They're overall pretty poor/simple games, but I find them entertaining. They remind me of the old House of the Dead games (before Overkill) with the bad voiceacting, wooden animation and wonky controls and that's probably what I like about them. Somewhat surprisingly, Eurogamer gave it a 5/10.http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-21-rambo-the-video-game-review
So, wait... A Rambo game, that's an on-rails shooter? Wtf, that sounds terrible and I haven't even watched any videos. Lol

Regulars only.

Resell

1. Boosted

2. Rental

Phantom

1. dragonjud

2. kanamit

Rental List

If it's still available I'm in.

Regulars only.

Resell

1. Boosted

2. Rental

Phantom

1. Kanmit

2.bjstucker

Rental List

Regulars only.

Resell

1. Boosted

2. Rental

Phantom

1. dragonjud

2.kanamit

Rental List

Don't appreciate your classy move...@Dormin

I have a question can resell accounts be sold to someone at a later date (after everyone has obtained phantom and the two resell slots)? Would love a PM for the answer.

Regulars only.

Resell
1. Boosted
2. Rental
Phantom

Rental List
I'd like to rent this. Thanks.

Regulars only.

Resell
1. Boosted
2. Rental
Phantom
1. --
2. --

Rental List
1. --
2. Emoney244
I would like to rent it.

Status