CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Long time since I've been on this board - sorry for being inactive. I just started playing more games on my PC and haven't touched my PS3 as much, but with all the new games coming out I'll be playing it much more often. First off, does anyone know if BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma will be available off of PSN?

Also I have a resell of CoD Ghosts available - $10. 

Hey all! Long time since I've been on this board - sorry for being inactive. I just started playing more games on my PC and haven't touched my PS3 as much, but with all the new games coming out I'll be playing it much more often. First off, does anyone know if BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma will be available off of PSN?
Also I have a resell of CoD Ghosts available - $10.
Wow, you're still alive! BBCP should be hittin the US PSN store. I think someone a few pages back wanted to start a group for it.

We had a dropout in our group and needz it filled up. JP import and releases on the 19th of this month. Anyone feel free to add yourselves.

Shonen Jump All Star Vs. (JP IMPORT) - recompleted.

Resell $25
1. KuHLiiDE (host)
2. Pancakes

Phantom $12.5
1. OblivionIchigo
2. OblivionIchigo

As a side note, if anyone has Dragon Dragoon 3 the DLC will be released all throughout this month. One DLC for each sister for about 600 yen. If anyone wants to buddy up on the DLC feel free to P.M me. Doesn't matter if you have the JP version or the HK version. Said to have easy money earnings so maybe I can finally get this Platinum after so many months

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you're still alive! BBCP should be hittin the US PSN store. I think someone a few pages back wanted to start a group for it.
Ah yep found it. Thanks!

Also, ASDFJKAAEUIOWREWSI WTF Strider already came out? I thought it was supposed to come out in like 2015 or something. Anyways, if anyone has one, I'd like a PS3 resell of it.

We had a dropout in our group and needz it filled up. JP import and releases on the 19th of this month. Anyone feel free to add yourselves.

Shonen Jump All Star Vs. (JP IMPORT)

Resell $25
1. KuHLiiDE (host)
2. Pancakes

Phantom $12.5
1. OblivionIchigo
2. OblivionIchigo

As a side note, if anyone has Dragon Dragoon 3 the DLC will be released all throughout this month. One DLC for each sister for about 600 yen. If anyone wants to buddy up on the DLC feel free to P.M me. Doesn't matter if you have the JP version or the HK version.
My nephew said he take last spot.

Looking this games

NHL 14 PS3

BF4 PS4

The Last of Us

Gran Turismo 6

NBA2K14 PS4

pleas PM.

South park group is full, filled in remaining spots elsewhere.

Are there any active drakengard 3 groups that plan on pre-ordering from the SE site before march 4th for all the dlc? If not, I'll make a new one, I just hate dealing with square-enix store, digital river, and freaking taxes on digital items.

South park group is full, filled in remaining spots elsewhere.

Are there any active drakengard 3 groups that plan on pre-ordering from the SE site before march 4th for all the dlc? If not, I'll make a new one, I just hate dealing with square-enix store, digital river, and freaking taxes on digital items.
Bid you luck. It was hard enough to fill out two groups here alone and finally got it filled within a couple weeks. I've been trying to put some hype in it myself in this thread lmfao. If anything, I might have an extra code when the release comes. Might. GTz seemed to have no interested in it at all and most of the DLC should be available on the PSN store though when the time comes.

Bid you luck. It was hard enough to fill out two groups here alone and finally got it filled within a couple weeks. I've been trying to put some hype in it myself in this thread lmfao. If anything, I might have an extra code when the release comes. Might. GTz seemed to have no interested in it at all and most of the DLC should be available on the PSN store though when the time comes.
I have a question, how does the Drakengard pre-order works?, do you pay and then they send a code on release day?

Dark Souls II (March 11th) 60$

Resells ($20)

Phantoms ($10)

2. Banx

Add yourself if interested

Need Host

Looking to sell some really old shares of mine. All shares are resellable. I am a reasonable person! If prices are a bit high for your taste, PM me and we can work something out! Willing to rent it out / trade it for unused shares as well!

1) Fight Night Championship - $8

2) Dead Nation + LBP + Costume Quest & DLC + Shatter + Deathspank Thongs of Virtue + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Comet Crash - $8

3) Mass Effect 3 - $5

4) Catherine - $5

5) Darksiders - $5

6) Devil May Cry HD Collction - $8

7) Malicious - $3

8) Walking Dead Season 1 (Telltale Game) - $5

Please PM if interested.  Prices are flexible expecially if you buy mutiple accounts. I can give an account away if you buy 2 or more! :D Trades are more

Allright, I'll give it a shot and see if it fills. If it doesn't and you do wind up with an extra code, definetly keep me in mind. Also seriously, why on earth is there tax on a digital item?

Drakengard 3 w/ all three tiers of pre-order dlc

Resellables ($17.83)
1. Jersiah
------
Phantoms ($8.92)
1. DemonicTrader (GTZ)

Add yourself if interested, if it fills by March 3rd we're set for the pre-order dlc.

inFamous Second Son

1.Rpg (host)

P- $25ea

[customspoiler='Limited Edition Contents'] -Full copy of inFAMOUS Second Son.

-Exclusive in-game vests for inFAMOUS Second designed by Seattle locals Penny Arcade, iam8bit, San Diego street artist Exist 1981 and artista y disenadora, Jos.

-Unlock Cole’s Jacket for Delsin to wear in the Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content, Cole’s Legacy:

-Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son in Cole’s Legacy. [/customspoiler]

Looking for castlevania 2 Phantom

also looking for call of duty ghosts PS4

will paypal asap as always!

inFamous Second Son

1.Rpg (host)

P- $25ea

[customspoiler='Limited Edition Contents'] -Full copy of inFAMOUS Second Son.

-Exclusive in-game vests for inFAMOUS Second designed by Seattle locals Penny Arcade, iam8bit, San Diego street artist Exist 1981 and artista y disenadora, Jos.

-Unlock Cole’s Jacket for Delsin to wear in the Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content, Cole’s Legacy:

-Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son in Cole’s Legacy. [/customspoiler]
Isn't the game 60$, if you're doing 25$ for the ps4 phantom and ghost slot each, then that leaves 10$ for the resell?

He's probably selling two phantoms and waiting until the 6 month ticker is done and he gets it.
But even so, his part is 10$ for a resell, and why would anyone pre-purchase a slot for 6 months wait for the same price you can phantom now? Not trying to call anyone out, just would like to inquire about this.

[quote name="mythus" post="11574521" timestamp="1393795858"]But even so, his part is 10$ for a resell, and why would anyone pre-purchase a slot for 6 months wait for the same price you can phantom now? Not trying to call anyone out, just would like to inquire about this.[/quote]

Because the phantom right now would still be $25. And he gets to retain the pre order dlc as well.

If he were to do the traditional resell and phantom, it would still cost $35 resell and $25 phantom. This way two people who only wanted phantom can pay the same price. He just needs to wait longer to be able to play the game for himself.

But even so, his part is 10$ for a resell, and why would anyone pre-purchase a slot for 6 months wait for the same price you can phantom now? Not trying to call anyone out, just would like to inquire about this.
There is nothing wrong with that. A phantom for the game will cost $25 and both the phantoms will get the game day 1. After 6 months have passed RPG will deactivate the second phantom (which in the meantime is practically a resell) and he will get his resell slot. I like this way though.

Btw, what's the verdict on Lightning Returns? Yay or nay? I played the first 2 and really enjoyed the XIII-2.
If you enjoyed the first two then you should like it. It is a bit different than the rest of the trilogy and much more faster paced. I'm about 10 hours in and enjoying it so far.

Allright, I'll give it a shot and see if it fills. If it doesn't and you do wind up with an extra code, definetly keep me in mind. Also seriously, why on earth is there tax on a digital item?

Drakengard 3 w/ all three tiers of pre-order dlc

Resellables ($17.83)
1. Jersiah
2. Momouchi
------
Phantoms ($8.92)
1. DemonicTrader (GTZ)

Add yourself if interested, if it fills by March 3rd we're set for the pre-order dlc.
I'll do resell on this

How is the new Castlevania? Worth picking it up?
Now THAT is an entirely different story... lol

It's alright. I'm about 1/3 of the way through with it, and it's such a strange game. It's more like a DMC game than a Castlevania game(even further from Castlevania than the original LoS is). There's present day stuff. There's a good bit of stealth stuff. Yeah, weird.

I also think its strange that - and admittedly its been years since I played Lords of Shadow - somehow graphically LoS2 is inferior to LoS.

There's been peace in the kingdom for too long. Someone stir up some drama please! /s Anyway, I have a few things to post.. [A few deals and ish]

1.Looking for Vita game codes(By "game codes" I mean the voucher for a game on the PSN Store.)
2. What's the story on BlazBlue? I have one on the Vita and I don't really understand the point of the story.
3.Yesterday or the day before you could order J-stars for $40-30 on I think it was Play Asia or Amazon..
4.You can buy a New 2DS for $70 and a Vita for $90 at Costco.
5.You found me on another site.. whoopdy-fucking-doo.. Don't need to pm me about it. I see plenty of you on other sites and I don't pm you. :D

I'm getting rid of these Resells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good.
I'll even throw in A Free ME3 OR PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty)

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Also, SELLING A RARE LBP DLC CODE.
*psst* You can buy all shares together for $20

How is the new Castlevania? Worth picking it up?
The team themselves have admitted it's an inferior game to the first one mainly because the production manager/overseer was a totally controlling asshole who harmed the project more than he helped. reviews are not great either. i personally liked the first one (although felt it was way too long) but am avoiding the second one. good franchise =/= guaranteed good game

The team themselves have admitted it's an inferior game to the first one mainly because the production manager/overseer was a totally controlling asshole who harmed the project more than he helped. reviews are not great either. i personally liked the first one (although felt it was way too long) but am avoiding the second one. good franchise =/= guaranteed good game
I cant see the word overseer without thinking of this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VRZq3J0uz4

Lego Movie: The Videogame (PS4) $50

Resell ($30)

1. CrysisNYC

Phantom ($20)

1. ??????

Any takers? Trusted CAGers of course. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back