CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should mention that y2jd, I've been playing the original lately. Couldn't disagree with your assessment more!

thanks mixer & pravado, i guess i'll pass entirely on this one then

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky - March 11th - $50

Resells - $17.50

2. Bigwig

Phantoms - $7.50

Add yourselves, will need a host. Come on Atelier bros. :D

Funny you should mention that y2jd, I've been playing the original lately. Couldn't disagree with your assessment more!

thanks mixer & pravado, i guess i'll pass entirely on this one then
No problem, I'll let you know if it gets any better. I'm not holding my breath though. :lol:

i meant to say i dont think ill like new ones now you mentioned gow and dmc i played gow 1-3 i couldnt get into it but i did for dmc 1 to 4 tho

How is the new Castlevania? Worth picking it up?
I liked it a lot. Combat is fun. Liked the story except the ending was quite anticlimatic and didn't bring the closure that I wanted. Sure the stealth sections are not great, they aren't very hard and you can get through them pretty fast. I recommend it if you really like the first game, otherwise you probably won't get too much out of the story.

The Walking Dead: Season Two

DLC: Episode 2: A House Divided

[customspoiler='5silver,3bronze']-New Morning
Helped someone through a difficult time.

-The Intruder
Talked to a stranger.

-Moving On
Left the cabin.

-Over the Bridge
Found a way across the water.

-A Stranger
Met someone on a bridge.

-Old Friends
Made it to the ski lodge.

-Past Midnight
Settled things with a new friend.

-Reunion
Completed Episode 2: "A House Divided"[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to buy a phantom for the South Park game but it fell though. (I'm still looking, Have a $10 PSN Card)

Anyways, Is there any interests in getting a Dragon's Crown Share going.

Does anyone still need a game from this weeks sale that's under $9.50? I have PS+ and a $20 card on an account and about to grab TWD S2 pass for the timeshares this week. I can only offer 2 phantoms. Sale ends tonight.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 4 (NA region) and additional Mobile Suit DLC (six, so far), Summer 2014

Resell (TBD)

1. Trueblade (Host)

2. Momouchi

Illusion (TBD)

1. Bigwig_rah

One more and we are good to go! Do keep in mind, the release date is in Summer 2014. We are also getting the DLC with the main game. I am looking forward to using the 00 Qan[T]!

South Park - Stick of Truth + Dark Souls II

Resell - $40

1. Taavivesi

Phantom - $20

1. Mageshadow

2. TheyTookOurJobz

Need this slot filled!

Would you want a resell?

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma $50

$16.67
1. iqubal
2. Strange
----------------
$8.33
3. GinnTokki
Indignate
I'll take a resell.

For Sale:

- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (Phantom) - $5

- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC & Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Phantom) - $6

- Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (Phantom) - $3

- Record of Agarest War (Phantom) - $2.50 (Resell) - $5

Im more excited for South Park than I was for GTA V, or any game for that matter.

I am SO PUMPED
For some reason, I didn't even realize this comes out this week. I thought it was April. I wanted to finish FFXIII-3 before starting up anything else, but South Park looks like a lot of fun. It's a hard life...

Resells - $17.50

2. Bigwig

Phantoms - $7.50

Any idea on the file size? I'd definitely be interested in a phantom if it's not as huge as Ayesha (10 gb or less).

Da Drop

PS4

Awesomenauts Assemble!

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition(free ps plus game)

PS3

Master Reboot

Nascar 14

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Growlanser(ps2)

VITA

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f(demo also)

i meant to say i dont think ill like new ones now you mentioned gow and dmc i played gow 1-3 i couldnt get into it but i did for dmc 1 to 4 tho
You can't compare an NES game to a current gen game. Them being the same franchise just lays down the foundation for the story/characters/universe, but nothing more. Different developers using different set of tools used to make the games... I could go on for days regarding how things evolve over time. God of war 1 to god of war ascenscion is a slightly better comparison because they are similar in gameplay, but that still ignores all the evolution of the gameplay that happened over time. If games never improved they wouldn't sell and franchises would be dying left and right. Look at Ninja Gaiden on NES and then Ninja Gaiden 3 on PS3. Nothing alike.

I can understand if you hate the lore of castlevania and that's what's keeping you from playing, but if you are actually saying "i didn't like the gameplay of castlevania on NES, i probably wont' like the gameplay of castlevania on PS3," then I don't know how to react. If someone told me they would never play a 3d zelda game because they hated the very first zelda game then I'd have to clockwork orange torture device them until they changed their mind. My main point is that if you ignore games based on their predecessors, you are probably going to be missing out on a lot of great games. Maybe not in this case, but for sure in others.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
resellables ($20)
-------------------
Phantoms ($10)
1. Deidara
2. kvntwvlf

Still two spots available for anyone interested. :)

havent even finished ep1 yet lol. telltale games are kinda boring now
thought this was crazy until i saw it was a snakey post lol. your card shows you play most games for 15 minutes before tossing em aside. are the games getting boring or is your attention span for gaming slipping? lol

thought this was crazy until i saw it was a snakey post lol. your card shows you play most games for 15 minutes before tossing em aside. are the games getting boring or is your attention span for gaming slipping? lol
I finish almost all my games. I beat Castlevania Los 2, Strider and now im on Thief. I like Wolf Among Us way better now. Walking Dead kinda borin now.

inFamous Second Son

1.Rpg (host)

P- $25ea

1. wpress

[customspoiler='Limited Edition Contents'] -Full copy of inFAMOUS Second Son.

-Exclusive in-game vests for inFAMOUS Second designed by Seattle locals Penny Arcade, iam8bit, San Diego street artist Exist 1981 and artista y disenadora, Jos.

-Unlock Cole’s Jacket for Delsin to wear in the Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content, Cole’s Legacy:

-Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son in Cole’s Legacy. [/customspoiler]
I'm in!

Resells - $17.50

2. Bigwig

Phantoms - $7.50

Resells - $17.50

2. Bigwig

Phantoms - $7.50

1. sierra

In for a phantom.

JP store pegs it at 5.4GB. US version may be larger due to having dual audio.
Thanks. Hopefully it won't be too much over 5.4, then, since these games are usually half-dubbed.

It does make me wonder what made Atelier Ayesha so huge, though, being only in English.

Resells - $17.50

2. Bigwig

Phantoms - $7.50

1. sierra

2. Deidara

I'll take a phantom. I can also host if needed.

Selling: Offer if price not listed.

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable) $5

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (PS3 non-sell) $3.33

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell)

Batman: Arkham City (non-sell)

Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare)

Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme (non-sell/timeshare)
DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions (non-sell/timeshare)

Resident Evil 4 (non-sell/timeshare)

I allready take phantom few page before?

Dark Souls II (March 11th) 60$

Resells ($20)

Phantoms ($10)

2. Banx

Add yourself if interested

Need Host
I was planning on starting another DS2 group, but I was going to wait on my current South Park group and see if any of them wanted a slot. If you don't find a phantom slot by the time I start mine I may have a phantom open. Granted I bet more people will start groups for DS2 coming up.

Looking for Drakengard 3 share.

I was planning on jumping into a share for this when it was closer, but had no idea about this square enix store thing about getting the extra stuff for pre-order the digital copy from there. So let me know if someone else will be doing one.

South Park - Stick of Truth + Dark Souls II

Resell - $40

1. Taavivesi

Phantom - $20

1. Mageshadow

2. TheyTookOurJobz

Need this slot filled!

Looking for Drakengard 3 share.

I was planning on jumping into a share for this when it was closer, but had no idea about this square enix store thing about getting the extra stuff for pre-order the digital copy from there. So let me know if someone else will be doing one.
I am interested also.

Hey guys.

Looking for Injustice : Gods Amongst Us : Ultimate Edition (PS3)

Does anyone have an account for sale, or interested in share? (Would be 17,5$ each)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back