CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

New to all of this. So, for a phantom account, you log in, dl the game, and make sure to never log in again? Can you delete said account off your ps3? guessing no from FAQs, but I want to make sure. Also, do the same steps apply for the ps4 / vita? If so, any spots open for final fantasy (7, 8, 9, and 10) on vita?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

New to all of this. So, for a phantom account, you log in, dl the game, and make sure to never log in again? Can you delete said account off your ps3? guessing no from FAQs, but I want to make sure. Also, do the same steps apply for the ps4 / vita? If so, any spots open for final fantasy (7, 8, 9, and 10) on vita?
Doesn't work on Vita. You can only have one account activated on there at any given time.

Doesn't work on Vita. You can only have one account activated on there at any given time.
Bummer. :(

Btw, any tips on making sure you never sign in with a phantom account? Don't want to lose the game after all.

Edit: Anyone have a phantom slot for GTA V?

Albasha who cares but what about gamerdad? he seemed alright
GamerDad turned out to be not all right in the end. I have kept my mouth shut about this for a very long time but it is time to break the silence. To begin with there was never an issue with gameshare accounts but there were behind the scenes issues and in the end I got really screwed over by him.

I had purchased a lot of different things that I never ended up getting. He had a PS4 pre-ordered from Amazon which I paid him for to get it because they were sold out everywhere. On release day the PS4 never showed up and he told me that he didn't end up having the money to pay for it. There was also the other items that were supposed to come with the PS4, that was the PS Camera, extra DS4, and 2 games. Total cost was about $660 that I paid and never got anything for. There was also the large amount of PSN Credit that he was selling on CAG. I worked out a deal to purchase $340.00 worth of credit + 1 Year of PS+. Low and behold after I paid then he claimed that his friend (who he shares main accounts with) had used all the credit to buy a bunch of games. I told him to return my money at that point but he said he had already spent it and couldn't get it back.

The credit situation happened between the purchase of the PS4 and release date so there was no reason to be skeptical. So now when we put it all together I paid out $1000+ and ended up getting screwed on all of it. I had worked out a deal to let him pay me back a little bit at a time and to get a lump sum payment once he had received his taxes. The conversations continued from November all the up to the end of January. There was even a payment made towards the debt but those payments stopped and since then I have never heard anything from him. In the end I took a huge loss and have looked at filing small claims against him. It would be a slam dunk case due to all of the messages from him acknowledging his owing of the money as well as making payments towards that debt.

The only thing that I ended up with is his main account (because he supposedly sold his PS3) which has quite a few games on it. With that in mind and off my chest I might as well offer 2 phantoms of this account and see if I re coup a small amount of my money.

2 PS3 Phantoms available on account with the following games

:hot: Watch Dogs Pre Ordered :hot:
COD : Ghosts + current season pass items + DLC up until late May
Battlefield 4 + current season pass items + DLC up until late May
Batman Arkham Origins
Grand Theft Auto 5
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Assassin's Creed 4
Madden 25
NHL 14
Dragon's Crown
Birds of Steel
Magic 2014 + Expansion
Sound Shapes + Most DLC

1 PS4 Phantom Account

COD Ghosts + Current season pass DLC
Battlefield 4 + Current Season Pass DLC
Assassin's Creed 4
Knack
Sound Shapes + Most DLC

Have two phantoms available for Earth Defense Force 2025, $7.50 each!

Also looking to start a group for Witch and the Hundred Knight:

Witch and the Hundred Knight

Resells ($16):

Phantoms ($8):

1. Deidara

Wow that really sucks Boosted. $1000 is too much to trust to someone that you don't even know how they look like or what they real name is. I really hope that you get your money back because personally for me you are one of those guys that I really admire here. For those that don't know Boosted trusted me with his main account a few months back when I had a very little reputation. What if I stole his account with more than $500+ of content! He really deserve to get his money back so gamerdad if you are reading this just give him his own money, don't screw it. I have hope on you if you are really a parent like your username says.

@Bhoya

Thanks bud, I've been having nightmares of my future deaths.

Dark Souls 2 group

Resell:

sagimi987
---------

Phantom:
Aztreal
Fakehound

Wow that really sucks Boosted. $1000 is too much to trust to someone that you don't even know how they look like or what they real name is. I really hope that you get your money back because personally for me you are one of those guys that I really admire here. For those that don't know Boosted trusted me with his main account a few months back when I had a very little reputation. What if I stole his account with more than $500+ of content! He really deserve to get his money back so gamerdad if you are reading this just give him his own money, don't screw it. I have hope on you if you are really a parent like your username says.
I appreciate that but I actually know quite a bit about Gamerdad (Stephen Burg) including where he lives, info about his family, and what his wife does for a living. I think I even have a previous address of his as well. I wasn't completely in the dark but after the ps4 debacle then it all came to light at that point. Some times we trust too much but I still believe that people are inherently good. Sometimes they just screw up at times.

Regarding the account that I posted. It is 1 single account with all of those things on there in case anyone was wondering. I didn't post a price for the account because I am hoping to recoup as much as I can so hopefully there will be a generous offer for the slots. I will also allow the phantoms to have access to the account until May so that they can get additional DLC from the COD and Battlefield 4 season passes.

wow boosted im sorry to hear that i hope you win or at least to get most of it back.. i wish you luck there isnt much people thats generous as you.. next time or not you'd know what to do..

Question...how come I sometimes see people randomly having phantom slots of games for sale? Like outside of a "group"? Ive been under the impression that u cant login to a phantom ever but is there a point in time that u can? I only ask because I might have a couple of them to get rid of...thanks

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $8
Mortal Kombat: $4
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $4
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Don't come in this thread much anymore, but you have always came off as an extremely trusting and trustworthy dude Boosted. You go beyond what most people do, and will never receive the praise you deserve for all that you do. Sorry to hear about what happened, and I hope things work out in your favor in the end!

And since I'm posting, may as well shoot a request for a Madden PS4 phantom from anyone?

One Piece Unlimited World Red (2)

resell

1. pancakes (host)

2.  HyeVltg3 (can I host?)

phantom

1.Taavivesi

I need this !

im out of this!!!

going to update my xbox lt3, and get dark souls 2 and the latest gears of war.

YOU NEED TO WORK OUT A BETTER SYSTEM FOR GAME SHARING

i spend at least 4 hours, trying to get dark souls 2 for cheap....

^yes cause you don't belong here. This place is for people who are patient.

Dark Souls 2 (PS3)

Resell

Phantom

1. Aztreal

2. Fakehound

im out of this!!!

In my experience, it works great when you make a group before the game comes out.

im out of this!!!

At Least FOUR HOURS ??

No way man thats entirely TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY Minutes! or FOURTEEN THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND FORTY Seconds!
...-sigh-

Suck it up, some people ask for shares for 2 days to a week around here, ask Bogy =D

You're getting a brand new game for a small fraction of the cost, but you still find room to complain?

People are never satisfied. Just like people who complain about the FREE game given on PS+ or Gold.

im out of this!!!

Yeah I hate when the CAG gamesharing community is out of the game I want too...they should have ordered more to meet demand. fuck ers!

hopefully no one has taken it. Checking the pages now.

Young Justice Legacy ($20)

Resell

1. Pancakes

2. Marauder7

phantom

1. Snow Vixen

2. HyeVltg3 (maybe)

*Warning* Game I heard is pretty bad but I love the show and I heard it is an easy plat.
Down for a resell for my backlog

Yeah I hate when the CAG gamesharing community is out of the game I want too...they should have ordered more to meet demand. fuck ers!
I don't see why people are selling New Release shares at market price. They should be at least 99% off retail.

I hate it when they try to give you a game as "new" but someone has clearly played it.

Oh and when I can't sell my year old resells for full price I get pretty peeved.

well i did use caps locs XD,

a good friend to share with 30$/30$

is much easier...

have fun here guys, i dont have the mental power for this.

but you gotta admit, everyone spamming in this forum is a really bad system.....

you need a forum that will better suit what your doing.

also whats the point of resell? phantom sounds way better

-----

(i will probebly get back in this forum.

ill take the adivse, and ask for a game before its release)

im out of this!!!

You're a newcomer with no reputation who waited til the last second to get in a group. No smart person is going to trust a non-regular with the other resell share on the account they have the resell slot of, as that leaves room for the account to be stolen easily. It's the equivalent of "I went to a loan shark looking for a $100,000 loan without any proof that I could pay it back and with no way of ensuring i wouldn't take the money and run to Mexico."

Nobody is going to resell their share on day 1, and you won't get a phantom without joining a group. People make groups weeks in advance to avoid the exact problem you're going through. I fail to see how this is anyone's fault but your own, pirate.

You're a newcomer with no reputation who waited til the last second to get in a group. Nobody is going to resell their share on day 1, and you won't get a phantom without joining a group. People make groups weeks in advance to avoid the exact problem you're going through. I fail to see how this is anyone's fault but your own, pirate.
arrrrhh pirate--- the bay is thataway mate--------> you guy need to relax waited four hrs----i have been waiting for days on a 30+ card

:)

arrrrhh pirate--- the bay is thataway mate--------> you guy need to relax waited four hrs----i have been waiting for days on a 30+ card

:)
he's not even a good pirate. a dual layer dvd costs far less than a spot in a game share group, and in the time he waited he could have had the game downloaded already.

well i did use caps locs XD,

a good friend to share with 30$/30$

is much easier...

have fun here guys, i dont have the mental power for this.

but you gotta admit, everyone spamming in this forum is a really bad system.....

you need a forum that will better suit what your doing.

also whats the point of resell? phantom sounds way better

-----

(i will probebly get back in this forum.

ill take the adivse, and ask for a game before its release)
The more you buy here you save a ton of money

Look at this guy trying to fit in, that's cute. If we had a game share jail you'd be in the holding cell.
makes sense that you'd or your girlfriend Capt (No just you.) would post something like this. It's to be expected by now. Next..

2 PS3 Phantoms available on account with the following games

:hot: Watch Dogs Pre Ordered :hot:
COD : Ghosts + current season pass items + DLC up until late May
Battlefield 4 + current season pass items + DLC up until late May
Batman Arkham Origins
Grand Theft Auto 5
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Assassin's Creed 4
Madden 25
NHL 14
Dragon's Crown
Birds of Steel
Magic 2014 + Expansion
Sound Shapes + Most DLC

1 PS4 Phantom Account

COD Ghosts + Current season pass DLC
Battlefield 4 + Current Season Pass DLC
Assassin's Creed 4
Knack
Sound Shapes + Most DLC
What are you asking for each of those Phantoms (PS3 and PS4)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back