CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I swear, some people...

On a side note, Locoxx is back under Peru-Lover, avoid him, he or his friend bunk screwed multiple CAGs
Just found out the password on a share of Metro Last Light I bought from him last year for a friend got changed

I meant besides the 10 and 50 day trophies. Was it painless?

It is a little early but it's good to know how many people are interested.

Akiba's Trip 2 (US version)

Resell

1. pancakes (host)

phantom

1. bigwig

2. snow vixen
Is it really coming out in the US?

you are the one talking garbage, you dont know what happened, I got banned once for the misunderstood problem with the accts and now it was for insulting or using the n word to other user and I just want to contact a mod to get unbanned and or get mgsv gz I explained this before.
Send me the password to the share of Metro Last Light you sold me last year

I been gone for a few days, but just caught up on some of the last thread post. I didn't have a $1000 worth of transactions with Gamerdad, but ironically the money I did lose went to Gamerdad's main account for the games purchased in OCT/NOV13 which is now in Boosted's possession. Originally, those games were going to be split in a group between Amatsuri, Skylinersx, and myself with me investing in a resell share. The group was formed in the beginning of October.

I didn't see a problem with letting him host since his rep was more than acceptable at that time and he agreed to give me sole rights to the PS4 upgradable slots. I sent him the money, blah blah. Fast forward to the week before Battlefield 4 and Batman comes and this PM appears...

"I'm messenging you because I got myself in a pickle. I had money issues and needed to use the money you sent me for the share. I'm extremely sorry for this. I have spent all day selling stuff on eBay to make money to pay you back + interest. I made plenty to pay the group back, but the problem is the money will not clear until Nov 9th. I can provide screenshots of my Paypal and the clear date if needed. I'm extremely sorry and if you need to leave bad feedback, I understand. I'm really sorry."

Needless to say the outcome did not end up in my favor. We have exchanged many more PM's for about a month then after the PS4 was released he disappeared and I never heard from him again.

I was planning my wedding and got married in Korea after that. Made a mental decision that it was not worth my energy and I should focus on my wife and military training event right after.

Morale of the story, keep gamesharing simple and people humble. Avoid huge gameshare groups. The risk is too high.
Which PS4 games?

Man, just finished filing a complaint about another person on PSN. Guy decided to go off on me because the host wasn't willing to play on a higher level on EDF for 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww yeah! Enjoying DkS2, it's sooo great. When I first tried it out the controls felt a bit weird, didn't really feel like the first games controls, but after a while everything fits like a hand in a glove (don't know if that's the way you say that in English lol) played about 15 hours and it seems that I've only finished about 1/7 of the game, it feels a lot longer than the first, but that's maybe because I play this almost completely blind. But Earthern Peak! To hell with that place, From probably thought "you liked BLIGHTTOWN?! You liked SEN'S FORTRESS?! Well then, have THIS!".

I'm going to play more, but I need to relaxe some after all that action, so does anyone have a phant or a resell of Puppeteer? I've tried to find a share if it before but to no avail. I saw that someone had a bunch of games with Puppeteer but I've already played those games except Puppeteer, so if someone's got a share if just that game that would be awesome :)

And hey Boosted, sorry to hear what has happened, that's like a half months payment when working, I really hope you get the money back mate.

Sorry if this sounds really dumb, but I want to toss this idea out and see how it goes.

So...we all know there are people here constantly looking for phantoms and resells. Instead of going through a ton of pages looking for someone offering the game, what if there was a Google doc (or something similar) people could post what they have available? It would be an easy go-to for people to look without flooding the thread with requests unless of course a game isn't listed on there. People could update what they have on the doc, mention it in the thread when they do, and remove it if someone takes it.

Not sure if a similar idea has been proposed or not, but I was trying to think of some way to have one place people can go to look without having to look through 30 pages of daily comments or any one individual taking the responsibility.

Also, still looking for a Madden Phantom for PS4.

Sorry if this sounds really dumb, but I want to toss this idea out and see how it goes.

So...we all know there are people here constantly looking for phantoms and resells. Instead of going through a ton of pages looking for someone offering the game, what if there was a Google doc (or something similar) people could post what they have available? It would be an easy go-to for people to look without flooding the thread with requests unless of course a game isn't listed on there. People could update what they have on the doc, mention it in the thread when they do, and remove it if someone takes it.

Not sure if a similar idea has been proposed or not, but I was trying to think of some way to have one place people can go to look without having to look through 30 pages of daily comments or any one individual taking the responsibility.

If it's so hard for you to skim through the thread, I'm sure we would all accept the idea of a google doc with listed phantoms and resells. Whenever you want to make it let us know we would all enjoy it.

...If people just wrote out FULL GAME NAME group titles, using the forums search function would suffice... when people abbreviate Battlefield 4 to BF4 as  the Group title it gets really hard, near impossible to find 3 letter search terms... 

Plus having everything in one place like Google Docs, requires two things, someone to constantly update it because people will rely on this sole person to help them post their ads, and the longer it takes for the update the less advertisement time a sale has, thats never fun for business.
If we gave all visitors privileges to edit, it only takes ONE person to completely destroy it all by editing other people's post for his/her favor.
Then again, I just don't trust people unless we've grouped together before, good feedback or just done trustworthy things.

Infamous: Second Son Phantom $25

True CAGers only. 

Selling Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII with Cloud DLC for $10 sellable share.

Amir and KuHLiiDe can vounce for me but will send log in info first if buyer has feedback.

...If people just wrote out FULL GAME NAME group titles, using the forums search function would suffice... when people abbreviate Battlefield 4 to BF4 as the Group title it gets really hard, near impossible to find 3 letter search terms...

Plus having everything in one place like Google Docs, requires two things, someone to constantly update it because people will rely on this sole person to help them post their ads, and the longer it takes for the update the less advertisement time a sale has, thats never fun for business.
If we gave all visitors privileges to edit, it only takes ONE person to completely destroy it all by editing other people's post for his/her favor.
Then again, I just don't trust people unless we've grouped together before, good feedback or just done trustworthy things.

Infamous: Second Son Phantom $25

True CAGers only.
Fair enough. I have never created a Google Doc, so wasn't sure what all went into it. Sounds like it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Disgaea D2 Resell available. I want 13.33 for it. I would also take a resell for the Guilded Fate Paradox or Dark Souls 2 (lofty, I know).

Thanks!

I believe someone attempted to build a post that lists all the buyers/sellers and that didn't go too far. Clone tries to post once a day with the current list of open groups.

Selling:

GTA V Phantom - $6

BF4 Phantom - $5

COD Ghosts Phantom - $5

Darksiders & Darksiders 2 [EU] phantom - $3

BF4 Premium Resell - $10

Tomb Raider Resell - $5

Assassin's Creed Revelations [EU] resell - $3

I threw this idea out there a while ago, nobody wanted to do it. It wouldn't catch on cause most people don't read the thread enough to know that'd be a thing/most people wouldn't update their info

Just found out the password on a share of Metro Last Light I bought from him last year for a friend got changed

Is it really coming out in the US?

Send me the password to the share of Metro Last Light you sold me last year

Which PS4 games?

Man, just finished filing a complaint about another person on PSN. Guy decided to go off on me because the host wasn't willing to play on a higher level on EDF for 2 hours.
COD with season pass. BF4 with premium and Assassin's creed IV. That would have generated a $60 bonus credit at that time to preorder Watch Dogs. But after the delay we were going to get Batman for the ps3.

COD with season pass. BF4 with premium and Assassin's creed IV. That would have generated a $60 bonus credit at that time to preorder Watch Dogs. But after the delay we were going to get Batman for the ps3.
I have an Account that has COD Ghost and BF4 that I can let you borrow for a month or two.

Need For Speed Rivals PS3 Resell available for sale/trade 

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag with Season Pass PS3 Resell (coming soon) available for sale/trade

might ask for $20 on combo deal they're on separate accounts but I would like these following to trade for one or maybe both of my accounts

Lego The Movie, Lego Hobbit (Out April 1st), etc

cover.jpg

Game Added: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
Written Friday, March 14, 2014 By PS3T.org
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

Selling the following:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies

Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX

Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller

Message me if interested in any of these and we can work something out.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition(includes Season Pass and other extras) - $20
Dead Island Riptide - $5
Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus - $7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to determine the region of a Group:
This is the color for an US Group
This is the color for an EU Group
This is the color for an JP/HK Group

Potential Groups

Dark Souls 2
$20
1. sagimi987
----------------
$10
3. fakehound
4. bhoya

Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus
$5
1. Raiden_86
----------------
$2.50
3. taavivesi

MLB The Show 14
$20
1. v4oldboy
----------------
$10

One Piece Unlimited World Tour Red (2)
$20
1. pancakesarelove
----------------
$10
3. taavivesi

Trine 2
$4
1. bravens
----------------
$2

Vessel
$3.33
----------------
$1.67
3. snakeybro

Witch and the Hundred Knights (discounted)
$13.33
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$6.67
3. deidra
4. shigumas

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
$20
1. OblivionIchigo
----------------
$10
3. OblivionIchigo
4. GoreObsessed

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (2)
$20
1. hyvltg3
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro
4. ppravado

Completed
Atelier Escha and Logy and the Witch and the Hundred Knights
$22.67
1. hyevltg3
2. aleth
----------------
$8.33
3. themightypencil
4. kvntwvlf

Dark Souls 2
$20
1. teh reaper
2. p0ndash
----------------
$10
3. scythex3
4. scythex3

Dark Souls 2
$20
1. munny121
2. amir
----------------
$10
3. refraxion
4. smtipple

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
$13.33
1. gamer4life88
2. bossnian90
----------------
$6.67
3. lvl30shaymin
4. snakeybro

Young Justice
$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. marauder7
----------------
$10
3. snow vixen
4. hyevltg3

Future Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Akiba's Trip 2
$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. Sentai_Hero_Red
----------------
$10
3. bigwig_rah
4. snow vixen

Drakengard 3
$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. rpg
----------------
$10
3. bigwig_rah
4. snakeybro

Drakengard 3 (2)
$20
1. clonesniper666
2. vashtheowner
----------------
$10
3. snakezx
4. kb24

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
$13.33
1. HyeVltg3
2. Bastiartadi
----------------
$6.67
1.Pravado
2.reo15x

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes
$6.67
1. Yanksfan
2. RPG
--------------
$3.33
1. albani310
2. cobolatrix

One Piece Unlimited World Tour Red
$20
1. rpg
2. clonesniper666
----------------
$10
3. oblivionichigo
4. oblivionichigo

Watchdogs
$20
1. kerouac
2. tiger
----------------
$10[/color]
3. nateninja
4. menikmati

Watch Dogs (2)
$20.00]/b]
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
------------------
$10.00
1. GamerDad08
2. mauaus

Watchdogs (3)
$20
1. locoxx
2. shiftee
----------------
$10
3. snakeybro
4. snakeybro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completed Groups:
Completed Groups: List 2

no one cares about achievement points!

how can you tell some one has 100%-ed a game! D=< 360 sux

too lazy to browse your XBL Profile to see your 1000pts games!
It's no worse than waiting forever for the PSN list to populate the trophies. I usually lose patience and close it out before it finishes.

I believe someone attempted to build a post that lists all the buyers/sellers and that didn't go too far. Clone tries to post once a day with the current list of open groups.
I'll go back about 50 pages and attempt to set up something for buyers and sellers later. I won't be maintaining it, so hopefully someone takes over from there. Updating every user's list will be near impossible since people move on after getting what they want, but it's a start.

For Sale:

Final Fantasy X and X-2 Phantom - $6.67 (available Tuesday after the store update)

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $7

BioShock + BioShock Infinite + Infinite's season pass (you WILL be able to get Burial at Sea part 2 as well) Phantom - $6

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

South Park: The Stick of Truth currently being rented, # waiting: 1

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (includes Cloud DLC) - $0.75/week (or $10 for a phantom)

Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well

Dark Souls II currently being rented

[UK]Killzone Shadow Fall - $0.50/week (MP progress can be carried over to the US version)
I'll take the FFX phantom slot

I'll go back about 50 pages and attempt to set up something for buyers and sellers later. I won't be maintaining it, so hopefully someone takes over from there. Updating every user's list will be near impossible since people move on after getting what they want, but it's a start.
I saw the conversation about this a page or two back. Could we set up a Google Doc. Then allow people access that request access. This would mean that all the CAG Regulars that everyone asks for would join the Google Doc.

Each person would put down the games that they have for sale, pricing, phantom or resell, etc. If the document is full of thread regulars than there would be very little issue with someone coming in and removing all of the information. I am just talking out loud here.

I saw the conversation about this a page or two back. Could we set up a Google Doc. Then allow people access that request access. This would mean that all the CAG Regulars that everyone asks for would join the Google Doc.

Each person would put down the games that they have for sale, pricing, phantom or resell, etc. If the document is full of thread regulars than there would be very little issue with someone coming in and removing all of the information. I am just talking out loud here.
I don't care. I'll just set-up a post here using spoiler tags for each member and someone can run with it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back