CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask, since I can't find a detailed and non-confusing answer to this...

But what's the difference between a "resell" and a "phantom"?  Is there a downside to either one? Just looking to get a few deals on new PS4 games.

Tomb raider PS4

Resell $17.50
1.SmoothJazz

Phantom $12.50

I can't host...if phantom user can host then it will be great.
Only trusted CAG member.

Thanks.

$10.00 PSN codes for $8.50 each

1. Trophy DLC - 1 - PM Sent
2. captain - 6 - PM Sent
3. gnatmonkee - 6 - PM Sent
4. PancakesAreLove - 6 (12?)
5. JD* - 10
6. Jersiah - 9
7. LaundryMatt - 4
8. SpazX - 2

9. Amir - 6

10. Joku - 4

11. HyeVltg3 - 3

Just a heads up that I am still waiting to hear about all of this. There is no guarantee on being able to get codes or even being able to get this many codes. We are currently at 63 and I haven't gotten any for myself. I will do my best though.

Codes are starting to trickle in. PM's sent to a few members so far as I have been getting them. I don't know a complete count yet though.
Removing myself from this list.

dont need the PSN 10s anymore T_T you greedy bums at the beginning of the line took too many for it to trickle down to us near the bottom.

Removing myself from this list.

dont need the PSN 10s anymore T_T you greedy bums at the beginning of the line took too many for it to trickle down to us near the bottom.
i might take myself off due to no one taking interest in LEGO games I guess i dont want to be end in debt for that but ill give it couple more days

But what's the difference between a "resell" and a "phantom"? Is there a downside to either one? Just looking to get a few deals on new PS4 games.
Yeah, that's were I was. Here what I think it means. Every gameshare PSN has 2 resells and 2 phantoms. A resell costs (usually?) 50% of the game price. Your PS3 can only handle 16 (including your main) PSN accounts. Having a resell let's you remove the account to make space for the other one while a phantom (25% of game price) can't be removed (or even let the game be deleted) since you aren't allowed to log into the account anymore. As long as you don't delete the game or account the game is yours though (since you can just play it on your main.)

i might take myself off due to no one taking interest in LEGO games I guess i dont want to be end in debt for that but ill give it couple more days
Info?

But what's the difference between a "resell" and a "phantom"? Is there a downside to either one? Just looking to get a few deals on new PS4 games.
A resell you can sell once you are done, a phantom you get once and are done. Ps4 games have 1 resell and 1 phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming Pancakes doesn't want to switch to a phantom I am creating the following

(note if Pancakes is willing to switch to a phantom in his group then this one won't exist anymore)

Thief and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Resell $35.00
1. Azazael13
Phantom $25.00

Yeah, that's were I was. Here what I think it means. Every gameshare PSN has 2 resells and 2 phantoms. A resell costs (usually?) 50% of the game price. Your PS3 can only handle 16 (including your main) PSN accounts. Having a resell let's you remove the account to make space for the other one while a phantom (25% of game price) can't be removed (or even let the game be deleted) since you aren't allowed to log into the account anymore. As long as you don't delete the game or account the game is yours though (since you can just play it on your main.)

Info?
its for both movie and hobbit with boosted psn discount itd be 85 instead of 100

If anyone is planning on buying Bazblue Chrono Phantasma, I got a PS+ 7 day trial that can help knock down the price to the PS+ price. It's also a good game, but dropped it since I went back to SSFIV.
I'll take that off your hands, if you don't mind - I'll be hosting at least a couple of groups for people over on GAF.

On that topic: BBCP phantoms $7.50

Looking for a phantom of Blazblue CP

Assuming Pancakes doesn't want to switch to a phantom I am creating the following

(note if Pancakes is willing to switch to a phantom in his group then this one won't exist anymore)

Thief and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Resell $35.00
1. Azazael13
Phantom $25.00
I'll take that thief and tomb raider phantom slot

PM me details

Selling

-Thief ps4 (Phantom) $12.50

-Dc Comics dlc for Lbp2 (Resell) $2

Free

-saints row 2 (2 slots, P)

-deathstroke dlc pack (2, P)

man i need dot hack fix.. if games wasnt so expensive .. i regret for selling 7 games and guides..  games alone is now 300+ its insane

anyway back to work on FF13 platinum i hope 2 and LR is better

Gonna start some ps4 groups for games in april.

Daylight(april 8th)

r- boosted

p- snakeybro

Trials Fusion ($20) (4/15)

r- akbeast17

p- snakeybro

Amazing Spidey 2($60)  4/29

r- rpg(host)

p- snakeybro

anyone got a God Hand share? i love dat game

anyone got a phantom of Dynasty Warriors 8 for ps4 or wanna make a group?

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete($60)

r-$35

-----

p-$25

1.snakey

I won't give up..... for now lol

Vesell $10 + Fez $10(Plus price)

R(PS4)-$3.33 - Brimah
P(PS4)-$1.67
R(PS3)-$5.0 - mark77
R(PS3)-$5.0
P(PS3)-$2.50 - Mr_Chrillwis
P(PS3)-$2.50
If pricing is wrong just lmk. PS4 slots only will get Fez since Vessel isn't crossbuy

or

Fez only - $10(discounted)

R(PS4)-$3.33 - Brimah
P(PS4)-$1.67
R(PS3)-$1.67 - mark77
R(PS3)-$1.67
P(PS3)-$0.83 - Mr_Chrillwis
P(PS3)-$0.83

R(PS4)-$3.33 - Brimah
P(PS4)-$1.67
R(PS3)-$5.0 - mark77
R(PS3)-$5.0
P(PS3)-$2.50
If pricing is wrong just lmk. PS4 slots only will get Fez since Vessel isn't crossbuy

or

R(PS4)-$3.33 - Brimah
P(PS4)-$1.67
R(PS3)-$1.67 - mark77
R(PS3)-$1.67 - shigumas
P(PS3)-$0.83
I'll take a resell slot on the Fez only (PS3). If that group makes it of course.

MLB 14 the show(april 1st)

$51.50

r- $17.17

1.v4oldboy(host)

--------

p- $8.58

1.snakey

If you posted that you wanted to add to this let me know, may have missed it, but I read back and didn't see any.

Discount since I sold the $10 promo code for preordering.

Does the PSN 10 code get sent to your email?

I've yet to get it, should I wait till 31st or contact sony, and if I do, what should I show them?

R(PS4)-$3.33 - Brimah
P(PS4)-$1.67
R(PS3)-$5.0 - mark77
R(PS3)-$5.0 -
P(PS3)-$2.50

or

R(PS4)-$3.33 - Brimah
P(PS4)-$1.67 - fitzman49
R(PS3)-$1.67 - mark77
R(PS3)-$1.67 - shigumas
P(PS3)-$0.83
I'll take the phantom of Fez for the PS4. Let me know the details.

Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS4 non-sell) $20

TRINITY: Souls of Zill O'll (PS3 non-sell) $3.50
Warriors Orochi 3 (PS3 non-sell) $3.50
Fez (PS3 non-sell) $1.50 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back