CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
28sT4p4l.jpg

It went over the 6 month limit and it's been freshly reset, ready to sell. It's as simple as that.
Right. So what you're stating is, they are 2 resells of the same account, " freshly reset "

Ok newcomer, Please do state the unchangeable ID (name) you chose upon creating this account of yours.

jlazenby1 is a previously banned scammer, defrauded my friend out of a $60 deposit and two re-sells. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys love you some Destiny of Spirits, huh? I just didn't have that much fun with the few minutes I played.
Not sure why but I can't stop put the game down. Trying hard not to spend money for the in game currency.

I don't even have it installed lol. It looks like some yugioh game so I passed.
I feel it's more like light version of Ogre Battle than Yugioh. Select your army and liberate areas. Not I just have to figure out how to add people to my friend list because it doesn't do it based on your psn friend list.

jlazenby1 is a scammer operating under a couple of different names, he was banned here before, he also collects personal information for fraudulent purposes.

Is it against the rules to share PM messages in public here?

As I just received a PM from

jlazenby1

which I am not at all happy with, I dont know who this guy thinks he is but he had a hissy fit about me doing a deal with a former member of this community, apparently he is a scammer, nobody should do business with him, out of the 10,000 posts in this thread I missed the ONE POST black listing his name.

My deal with him went down smoothly, I left honest positive feedback for him & I get an aggressive PM from

jlazenby1

Saying something alone the lines of:

"WTF Is your problem man, what part of don't do business with this guy don't you understand, look at this quote FFS. You can see his black listed, I'll cut you some slack as you because you new here"

Screw you

jlazenby1

You got no grounds to stand on! Im highly offended by your PM & have no respect for you whats so ever now, you approached this matter is the WORST possible way ever!

Has anyone every considered making a thread listing names of people banned/untrustworthy ect.. A black list hall of shame?

I suppose

jlazenby1

Is a highly respected member of this community but I give respect when respect is given!

His PM was uncalled for, aggressive, disrespectful & plain wrong, totally uncalled for!!

I am disgusted at the way he handled this matter, I did NOTHING wrong whats so ever!

So about a blacklist thread for future reference as I don't read each & every single post in this thread considering some days I got on & here and are literally hundreds of new posts! how can blame me for missing ONE POST?

jlazenby1

fuckING DID!! Apparently he thinks he can..

Lets open a blacklist thread people! Anyone with me? It's in everyone's best interest to aim for a getting a black list pinned on the top of every trading/buying/selling forums in my opinion.

It'll stop scammers from gaining positive feedback & help the community establish the good from the bad.

Someone back me up!

I hate to say this because I was once new and I think everyone deserves a chance but this thread needs to be  approval only. This shit is getting out of hand.  Everyday all I ever see is people spamming it about how people are frauds. Sad to say but my bet is the more trouble this is for the mods the sooner they just outright lock the thread and say no more gamesharing . 

Where did the account originate from? It is rare for someone to come into our community with sole ownership over GS accounts, as you have with this and a few others.
The game is 6 months old right now. A few other friends and myself have been using the gamesharing method for about 2 years and we do it in the same manner as everyone here. When one of us has enough money to get a game we all want, then, we go ahead and make a new account and share it.

I found this place because I was looking at what was going wrong with resetting a month or 2 back. My friends and I are all broke or cheap so I thought if I could get involved with this community we would be able to get some really good deals.

Additionally, I've already sold Arcana Heart 3, Arcade Edition, and Injustice. I also got a Beyond 2 Souls Phantom from Amir. I felt privileged that they were willing to take a limb on a newbie. Nothing fishy going on here as some of you might think. But I do understand why I'm getting heat. I'm sure you've had greedy people come here and screw people over. Hell, it still happens. I'm here to stay so I don't want to offend anyone in this community. So, my apologies to anyone offended but I'm not here to wrong anyone.

The game is 6 months old right now. A few other friends and myself have been using the gamesharing method for about 2 years and we do it in the same manner as everyone here. When one of us has enough money to get a game we all want, then, we go ahead and make a new account and share it.

I found this place because I was looking at what was going wrong with resetting a month or 2 back. My friends and I are all broke or cheap so I thought if I could get involved with this community we would be able to get some really good deals.

Additionally, I've already sold Arcana Heart 3, Arcade Edition, and Injustice. I also got a Beyond 2 Souls Phantom from Amir. I felt privileged that they were willing to take a limb on a newbie. Nothing fishy going on here as some of you might think. But I do understand why I'm getting heat. I'm sure you've had greedy people come here and screw people over. Hell, it still happens. I'm here to stay so I don't want to offend anyone in this community. So, my apologies to anyone offended but I'm not here to wrong anyone.
No one is offended, we're just trying to make sure things are operating correctly. As others have said, it's rare that people own whole accounts on their own, and when someone new comes in saying they own both spots on the account, it raises some red flags. I know I have a couple accounts where I own both slots, and it does happen from time to time when you've been trading shares and buying games often.

But just to be clear, you understand that by selling both resells, you won't have access to that account at all anymore, right? And if it was shared with a friend, that person needs to be made aware that they don't have access either, and they'd basically be phantom slots once the resells are sold.

As for my comment on your price, yes you can ask for whatever you want for the slots, as Raiborg pointed out. But I'm just warning that $20 is a little too high for a game that's six months old and had a million shares bought when it was released. The other account holder on my resell slot and I recently sold phantoms and we got $5 for the slots, about half price what they were originally. $15 is a much better starting point in my opinion. Not trying to tell you how to sell your shares, just offering advice.

I hate to say this because I was once new and I think everyone deserves a chance but this thread needs to be approval only. This shit is getting out of hand. Everyday all I ever see is people spamming it about how people are frauds. Sad to say but my bet is the more trouble this is for the mods the sooner they just outright lock the thread and say no more gamesharing .
I wonder if that's Gordon's intent to get this forum shut down

Not sure why but I can't stop put the game down. Trying hard not to spend money for the in game currency.

I feel it's more like light version of Ogre Battle than Yugioh. Select your army and liberate areas. Not I just have to figure out how to add people to my friend list because it doesn't do it based on your psn friend list.
I'm already past the point of trying not to spend money. Now I'm just trying to find cheap psn cards so I at least save a little before I waste them on orbs.

as for adding friends, just go to options, search, and type down the psn names not the dos names.

No one is offended, we're just trying to make sure things are operating correctly. As others have said, it's rare that people own whole accounts on their own, and when someone new comes in saying they own both spots on the account, it raises some red flags. I know I have a couple accounts where I own both slots, and it does happen from time to time when you've been trading shares and buying games often.

But just to be clear, you understand that by selling both resells, you won't have access to that account at all anymore, right? And if it was shared with a friend, that person needs to be made aware that they don't have access either, and they'd basically be phantom slots once the resells are sold.

As for my comment on your price, yes you can ask for whatever you want for the slots, as Raiborg pointed out. But I'm just warning that $20 is a little too high for a game that's six months old and had a million shares bought when it was released. The other account holder on my resell slot and I recently sold phantoms and we got $5 for the slots, about half price what they were originally. $15 is a much better starting point in my opinion. Not trying to tell you how to sell your shares, just offering advice.
Exactly, neither one of my friends or I have any interest in playing the game. We figured if we could sell it then we'd get another game instead.

And I appreciate the advice, I wasn't aware of what factors into the price. I want to be completely fair with pricing and help out anyone trying to get a game cheap. Still learning so I'll do my best on that.

Sorry, for cluttering the thread.

1 more phantom for Ben 2.We need a host.

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 ($13.39?) 1.9GB

Was £29.99/€39.99/AU$49.95, now £7.99/€9.99/AU$12.95

Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

R-$4.46

1.rams81

2.RPG

--

P-$2.31

1.Dormin

The Raven – Legacy of a Master Thief ($13.39?) 8.3GB

Was £19.99/€29.99/AU$39.95, now £7.99/€9.99/AU$12.95

R-$4.46

1.rams81

2.Boosted

--

P-$2.31

1.RPG

2.Setup

jlazenby1 is a scammer operating under a couple of different names, he was banned here before, he also collects personal information for fraudulent purposes.
I remember reading that chain of PMs before. Didn't work last time you tried it, but if you want to keep wasting your time day after day in here it's your loss not ours

Coming in here and complaining about lazenby is like walking into the oval office and complaining about obama

Wolf Among Us Episode 3 was pretty boring.
It was definitely the weakest, but at least you got to kill Dum, at least I did. God, I hated Dee so this was payback. And I was being mr nice guy the whole game so I was like "Beast Mode"

Anyone know if The Last of Us will get a 'complete' edition for PS3?

Looking for:

NBA2k14 (PS4)

AC4: Black Flag (PS3)

Battlefield 4 (PS3)

Minecraft (PS3)

The Last of Us (PS3)

Thief (PS3)

Trine 2 (PS3)

For Sale:

PES2014 World Challenge DLC $2 (phantom, 2 slots available) EU version

It was definitely the weakest, but at least you got to kill Dum, at least I did. God, I hated Dee so this was payback. And I was being mr nice guy the whole game so I was like "Beast Mode"

Anyone know if The Last of Us will get a 'complete' edition for PS3?
I did the same. But until the last 5 minutes, literally nothing happened. You really could just skip the first five chapters and play the last one. Or even skip the whole episode and watch the recap before episode four.

Anyone interested for these games?

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift: Arctic Games

Was £49.99/€59.99/AU$NA, now £19.99/€29.99/AU$

Resell

--------------

Phantom

1. Bravens (can switch resell) host

Rugby Challenge 2 – The Lions Tour Edition

Was £39.99/€49.99/AU$69.95, now £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95
Resell

---------------

Phantom

1. Bravens (can switch resell) host

It passed over a month, estonianbeast didn't pay my Thief phantom money. He doesn't even log in forum anymore. Just be careful to new members, especially created after Mar 25.

Btw, is there anyone i could contact like moderator or admin? I sent a pm to clonesniper666 but he didn't care to reply.

@Prav, Nah.. I don't have time to create alt accounts. I've got a lot of stuff to do as it is.. Besides, you guys would catch on immediately.

I now see why when I see first got here I was treated like trash, now you guys treat me .3% better, but this is getting out of hand.

Want to buy: Blazblue Terumi DLC code, SSF4 costume alt shares, Idolm@ster 2 share, DOA5 costume alt shares, and WWE 14 shares!!

@Prav, Nah.. I don't have time to create alt accounts. I've got a lot of stuff to do as it is.. Besides, you guys would catch on immediately.
I now see why when I see first got here I was treated like trash, now you guys treat me .3% better, but this is getting out of hand.
Not trying to be offensive or anything Cak and I am nothing to judge you but the moment I lost respect for you was a long time ago when you asked a question here and someone else was trying to help by answering it and you responded something like "who asked you" or something similar. It's you altitude man you know. I think most of the people who frequent the thread regularly don't like you because you always try to bring drama here and that's not good. Anyway peace man :D

Not trying to be offensive or anything Cak and I am nothing to judge you but the moment I lost respect for you was a long time ago when you asked a question here and someone else was trying to help by answering it and you responded something like "who asked you" or something similar. It's you altitude man you know. I think most of the people who frequent the thread regularly don't like you because you always try to bring drama here and that's not good. Anyway peace man :D
tumblr_inline_msmvd7HPN21qz4rgp.gif

Darendeli sold Estonianbeast a phantom of Thief for the PS4 (no, the irony is not lost on me). This was before the flash sale and was for $25. Estonian has not paid and has not been online for over two weeks. It could very well be that he has been unable to come online for one reason or another, but the fact remains that he is in debt to Darendeli for $25. Personally, I think members who share accounts with Estonian should lock him out for the time being, and where possible, compensate Darendeli to the tune of $25, either by giving Darendeli Estonian's slot to keep, or to sell off and recoup the loss. It's worth noting that Estonian purchased resells for his friends, so they may be the ones that get screwed, but that will happen when buyers aren't clear on whether it's for them or another.

Is there any reason why the above shouldn't be put in motion, or rather, after how long would it be acceptable to carry out the above? Three weeks? A month?

Wtb: south park stick of truth resellable
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-613#entry11664255

He hasn't been on in a few days, but he might still have it.

Alright, I'm updating the price for a 2nd time.
GTA V is too popular a game for me to charge as much as I was.

I now have 2 GTA V Resells at $10 each.

Also, looking for Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition Resell or Phantom. 

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back