CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey supposedly the PSN version took a while to come out so that it could be polished up. I'd like to see a good review and the price before signing myself up. Really considering it though."

Hey if your still doing this gameshare (or anyone else is) I want in. I'd prefer a phantom but I can go for a resell if needed.

whos still down for tmnt?

also, anyone wanna split That Trivia Game for ps4? lol

wolf among us glitch- http://a.pomf.se/ddrqeg.webm
I'm Still interested in the game . I would prefer a phantom but can switch to a resell if needed .

Pre-Order

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 $60
12:01am PST on April 29
Bonus Electro-Proof Suit, which protects Spider-Man from lethal doses of electric currents.

The Last Of Us™ Remastered Pre-Order $60
December 31, 2014
Bonus content including early access to Brawler Survival Skill.

Pre-Order

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 $60 (PS4 and PS3)
12:01am PST on April 29
Bonus Electro-Proof Suit, which protects Spider-Man from lethal doses of electric currents.

The Last Of Us™ Remastered Pre-Order $60
December 31, 2014
Bonus content including early access to Brawler Survival Skill.
Spidey for PS4 says 720p output, hmmmm interesting

Regular version of Trials Fusion is out as well on ps4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone happen to have a resell of ac4 for ps4? Or even a phantom that's on the cheap? Had to initialize my ps4 earlier so I lost 4 games and that's the only one I cared about.
Changed my mind

I can't bother PMing people.

One of the accounts Estonianbeast owned a resell of has had the password changed. This could be easily rectified by contacting Estonian, but he hasn't been online since the 27th of March. I have contacted a few other members who share an account with Estonian, and none of those passwords have been changed, so it was more than likely the person Estonian bought the slot for. The problem is, Estonian didn't exactly come out and say which slots were for him and which were for other people. I suggest that all members who share an account with Estonian check their info (NOT using your console) to see if the same thing happened to them.

Congrats grave on the FFXIV plat, I'd imagine the 1,000 levequests took the longest to earn.

Long shot but anyone selling a share of Puyo Puyo Tetris (JP)?

Congrats grave on the FFXIV plat, I'd imagine the 1,000 levequests took the longest to earn.

Long shot but anyone selling a share of Puyo Puyo Tetris (JP)?
Wait I thought the ps3 version wasn't digital, just the vita was?

And anyone interested in Super Robot Wars 3? It has all your favorite mecha suits.

And anyone interested in Super Robot Wars 3? It has all your favorite mecha suits.
y does everyone love that Super Robot Wars game? it just looks like some crappy strategy game.

are there any new ps3 or ps4 games on the japan psn store that are good?

Digital version got released today. It was vita only digital but it's also PS3 digital now.

Want to buy:

Blazblue Terumi DLC code

SSF4 costume alt Phantom

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

DOA5 costume alt Phantom

WWE 14 Phantom

@TMNT: Out of The Shadows group, have you guys checked out reviews? I love me some TMNT, let us know what you guys think.
Supposedly this version has been better polished. I can't find a review yet. I wanted to get it right now but I can wait for info to come.

Of the earlier version I think the most talked about things were that it had a deep combat/customize system ("more than it has a right to"), seems to have been made by fans, but has big stupid camera problems. Personally just on that I would have bought it since I'm TMNT starved.

Since the other guys seem to have a filled group I think me, you, and Setup are the only ones still floating around with interest. Are you interested Raiden?

TMNT($15)

r- $5

-------

p- $2.50

1. Blueblu4 (I can do resell if needed)

2. Setup

Supposedly this version has been better polished. I can't find a review yet. I wanted to get it right now but I can wait for info to come.

Of the earlier version I think the most talked about things were that it had a deep combat/customize system ("more than it has a right to"), seems to have been made by fans, but has big stupid camera problems. Personally just on that I would have bought it since I'm TMNT starved.

Since the other guys seem to have a filled group I think me, you, and Setup are the only ones still floating around with interest. Are you interested Raiden?

TMNT($15)

r- $5

1. Blueblu4

-------

p- $2.50

1. fsqchucky

2. Setup
I don't know that game but TMNT on Nintendo and Super Nintendo were awesome. At 2.50$ I would take a phantom of that.

Anyone wanna go in on a Project Diva F 2nd (Japan) group ? I have a code that makes it cheaper but I have no experience with Japanese PSN Store and funding it so we need a host. 

Pooject DIva F 2nd (Japan) ~4726 Yen/ $46

R~$15.33

1. Crashlen0

P~$7.66

Add yourself if interested 

Anyone wanna go in on a Project Diva F 2nd (Japan) group ? I have a code that makes it cheaper but I have no experience with Japanese PSN Store and funding it.

Pooject DIva F 2nd (Japan)

R

1. Crashlen0

P

You should put a price on the share. Also I think someone else was looking for a share so that makes at least two

Anyone wanna go in on a Project Diva F 2nd (Japan) group ? I have a code that makes it cheaper but I have no experience with Japanese PSN Store and funding it so we need a host.

R~$15.33

1. Crashlen0

P~$7.66

Its a bit more $ unless you have someone to actually fund JP accounts. If you don't you have to fund the account with JP PSN cards.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (April 29th)
$16.67
1. Emoney244
2. Mdesilva
$8.33
1. OblivionIchigo
iqubal

I'll take the last phantom!

R~$15.33

1. Crashlen0

P~$7.66

I'm TOTALLY INTERESTED for a phantom slot! Add me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back