CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
crashlen0, on 15 Apr 2014 - 11:26 PM, said:

Anyone wanna go in on a Project Diva F 2nd (Japan) group ? I have a code that makes it cheaper but I have no experience with Japanese PSN Store and funding it so we need a host.

Pooject DIva F 2nd (Japan) ~4726 Yen/ $46

R~$15.33

1. Crashlen0

2. StarShadow

P~$7.66

1. Iv30Shaymin

Hoping Ubi doesn't embargo Child of Light impressions. Already available for pre-order. If the ps4/ps3 versions are identical I'll just pick up the cheaper ps3 share.

I'm so effing happy right now, went to a job interview yesterday and got a call this morning and they wanted me to start working today, 10 hours 4 days a week, 13.13 to 23.12 :D
It feels sooo good, soon I'll be able to gameshare again, hopefully there's gonna be some good games coming out soon!

It's funny how things can go from total shit to wonderful in just a few hours :)
Congrats. Was wondering what happened to "the guy from Sweden", lol.

selling stick of truth + dark souls 2 resell $28
Might have better luck splitting them (if you can).

Last edited by a moderator:
crashlen0, on 15 Apr 2014 - 11:26 PM, said:

Anyone wanna go in on a Project Diva F 2nd (Japan) group ? I have a code that makes it cheaper but I have no experience with Japanese PSN Store and funding it so we need a host.

Pooject DIva F 2nd (Japan) ~4726 Yen/ $46

R~$15.33

1. Crashlen0

2. StarShadow

P~$7.66

1. Iv30Shaymin

2. Zamien

Puyo Puyo Tetris - ¥5,378 ($60-70 range, Depending where we get the cards)

Resell
1.PancakesAreLove(?)

Phantoms
1.Mirmo
2. Zamien
Added my name on both!

Non trade related, but I'm unexpectedly getting two additional Video Games Live tickets for the Seattle show on the 27th of April.

I don't know anyone who shares my love of video game music and before I force two army buddies or my wife to go, any Washington CAGs in the thread want to attend? (free ticket)

Non trade related, but I'm unexpectedly getting two additional Video Games Live tickets for the Seattle show on the 27th of April.

I don't know anyone who shares my love of video game music and before I force two army buddies or my wife to go, any Washington CAGs in the thread want to attend? (free ticket)
That's pretty close near me but I wouldn't be able to get there.

Puyo Puyo Tetris - ¥5,378 ($60-70 range, Depending where we get the cards)

Resell
1.PancakesAreLove(?)

Phantoms
1.Mirmo
Yup resell

Hope you find some people to enjoy it with.

Still have these shares to resell if anyone wants them:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies

Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX

Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller

Not interested/not in the area but that's pretty cool.

Dont suppose anyone has any type of share of Age of Booty?

Need to complete the 2 online trophies before the servers close... had that game on my list incomplete forever, havent had the game in ages.

[quote name="bdavid81" post="11694755" timestamp="1397699099"]Question... If I want to resell a PS4 resell that I have, what exactly do I need to do to deactivate my copy? Thanks[/quote]

Simply go into the settings of that account, there should be an option something along the lines of 'set as primary account/ps4' click on that badboy > deactivate account. Then sell.

Simply go into the settings of that account, there should be an option something along the lines of 'set as primary account/ps4' click on that badboy > deactivate account. Then sell.
Simple enough, I figured that was it but wanted to make sure so I don't accidentally screw someone over. :) Thank you!

Puyo Puyo Tetris  - ¥5,378 (Edit: Game Bought.)

Resell - $23
1.PancakesAreLove

Phantoms - $11.50
1.Mirmo
2.Zamien

Still looking for injustice and wwe2k14.
I might be selling my WWE 2k14 with Season Pass (All DLC) resell spot.

Kinda mulling over it, now that Wrestlemania for this year is over and done with.

Bummed about the Undertaker (wash your eyes if you haven't seen this years Wrestlemania yet).

Can anyone with EU/UK account capabilities buy Metal Gear HD Collection (Vita) for me from the Spring Sale? I tried making an account and doing it myself but my Paypal won't fund the wallet, I assume because of the conversion or something.  Let me know if you can before the sale ends!

Can anyone with EU/UK account capabilities buy Metal Gear HD Collection (Vita) for me from the Spring Sale? I tried making an account and doing it myself but my Paypal won't fund the wallet, I assume because of the conversion or something. Let me know if you can before the sale ends!
US based PP accounts won't be able to fund UK PSN accounts, and vice versa. Have tried it way back when the UK had PP first before the rest of the world, and my US based PP account couldn't fund the darn thing. UK PP account holders reported the same exact thing when trying to fund their US PSN accounts.

Btw, you want a game for the Vita bought on a gameshare account or on your main? I am going to assume you knew already that Vita games are not sharable and want to have someone purchase the MG HD Collection on your main PSN account for the Vita then? Would be kinda risky my man.

Buy some cheap UK PSN cards/codes from a reputable online site, I think I remembered seeing Raiborg a short time ago posting a link. He always has something up his sleeve in regards to information that would benefit others. I had a supplier/website before, let me go through my depository of bookmarks, if I can find it....

US based PP accounts won't be able to fund UK PSN accounts, and vice versa. Have tried it way back when the UK had PP first before the rest of the world, and my US based PP account couldn't fund the darn thing. UK PP account holders reported the same exact thing when trying to fund their US PSN accounts.

Btw, you want a game for the Vita bought on a gameshare account or on your main? I am going to assume you knew already that Vita games are not sharable and want to have someone purchase the MG HD Collection on your main PSN account for the Vita then? Would be kinda risky my man.

Buy some cheap UK PSN cards/codes from a reputable online site, I think I remembered seeing Raiborg a short time ago posting a link. He always has something up his sleeve in regards to information that would benefit others. I had a supplier/website before, let me go through my depository of bookmarks, if I can find it....
Thanks for the info I'll look up the cheap UK codes! The sale doesn't end until May 1 I think so I should be able to by then

today I received the message.. " i'm kevin butler from the sony entertainment company. i would like to tell you that about PSN blahblah.........." it's scam msg ? =))

today I received the message.. " i'm kevin butler from the sony entertainment company. i would like to tell you that about PSN blahblah.........." it's scam msg ? =))
If you have to ask that question, thats not good... lol.

Of course its a scam. If Kevin Butler wanted to contact you, it wouldnt be through a PSN message. Sony corresponds with their customers via the emails linked with their PSN accounts... Not through PSN messages.

If you have to ask that question, thats not good... lol.

Of course its a scam. If Kevin Butler wanted to contact you, it wouldnt be through a PSN message. Sony corresponds with their customers via the emails linked with their PSN accounts... Not through PSN messages.
i know...but it's not too funny when think can scam someone with this msg ?

Supposed to be $9.99 like the xbox version that's been out for a while. But I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere to be sure.
I haven't played Yugioh for maybe ten okay more like six years, but I feel like playing this one. May I join this future group?

Yugioh Millenium Duels
resell - $3.33
- shigumas
-
phantom - $1.66
- Albani310
-

Uhh. I was given a great deal on MK9 and now I'm getting hungry for the DLC. Looking for MK9 DLC (costumes and characters) phantom or resell. Already have Skarlet.

Everyone who fall for that crap really deserves it. Come on use your logic, do you really think Kevin Butler will mesage you on psn? Btw 'Kevin Butler' doesn't work for Sony anymore. Those guys need to find a new name for they scamming techniques LOL.

Looking for:

COD: Ghosts PS4 (phantom / resell)
AC4 PS4 (phantom / resell / timeshare)
MGS PS4 (phantom / resell / timeshare)

i know...but it's not too funny when think can scam someone with this msg ?

Man, I tried looking for someone who speaks Vietnamese who is also fluent in English to help you with your translations, and grammar. But no dice. I have experience in teaching ESL, but it's difficult to do so online. Perhaps you can enroll in one of the local centers for English there in your home country or even online for the region? Would do you well in the long run.

Also, any form of solicitation or promotion that is sent in a PSN message that isn't officially from Sony, disregard it.

If it sounds too good to be true, then that's what it is most likely.

Btw, I could of sworn I had read a post by Pravado in regards to his statement.

Man, I tried looking for someone who speaks Vietnamese who is also fluent in English to help you with your translations, and grammar. But no dice. I have experience in teaching ESL, but it's difficult to do so online. Perhaps you can enroll in one of the local centers for English there in your home country or even online for the region? Would do you well in the long run.

Also, any form of solicitation or promotion that is sent in a PSN message that isn't officially from Sony, disregard it.

If it sounds too good to be true, then that's what it is most likely.

Btw, I could of sworn I had read a post by Pravado in regards to his statement.
I decided to remove it, obviously. Why bring that up?

I'm so effing happy right now, went to a job interview yesterday and got a call this morning and they wanted me to start working today, 10 hours 4 days a week, 13.13 to 23.12 :D
It feels sooo good, soon I'll be able to gameshare again, hopefully there's gonna be some good games coming out soon!

It's funny how things can go from total shit to wonderful in just a few hours :)
Congrads man, I am glad to hear that.

Does this site have a thread for PC gamesharing (Like for example on Steam)(If that's a thing)? Please don't route me to TPB or KAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back