CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a timeshare of the following DLC for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit:

Armed and dangerous Pack.

Lamborghini Untamed Pack.

Porsche Unleashed Pack.

Please pm me if you have these available, thanks.

For Sale:

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light - $0.50/week

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Dishonored and all trophy DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Child of Light PS3/PS4 crossbuy EU. I'm assuming UK is also crossbuy.

£11.99 ~$20

£4 PS4 Resell: V4Oldboy
£2 PS4 Phantom: tokyostomp

£2 PS3 Resell:Mr_Chrillwis
£2 PS3 Resell:maximalni
£1 PS3 Phantom:
£1 PS3 Phantom:

Come on folks, we need two phantoms in V4oldboys Child of Light group, everyone already got it?

Damn, I'm soooo pissed that P4G went on sale NOW, couldn't they have waited until I've got the dough?! Just got a Vita last week and I need that game, got a couple of cheap games for it yesterday and NOW the put P4G on sale, just my damned luck :(

Drakengard 3 Phantom w/ all SE pre-order bonus - $8.33 HOLD

edit: Is the new spider man game anything compared to the old spider man 2 game that was for gamecube/ps2? I really enjoyed the open world and being able to go around the city stopping robbers and gang fights in buildings.

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - 6 $
Atelier Escha & Logy - 7 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 + DLC - 4 $
Far Cry Classic - 1.5 $
Final Exam - 1.5 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
NFS The Run DLC, GTA Vice City - 2 $
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - 3 $
Angry Birds: Star Wars - 2 $
Rage All DLC, Fat Princess DLC - 1.5 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Assassins Creed 4 - 10 $
Battlefield 4 - 10 $
Thief - 15 $
NBA 2K14 - 15 $
Metal Gear: Ground Zeroes - 12 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment 

Spidey 2 got a 5.3 from ign.   Here's my impressions from this weeks games-

Snakey's Thoughts

Spidey 2- its fun to swing around but the combat is just button mashing, its just an average movie licensed game.

Child of Light- u know me, i hate turn based rpgs but it looks beautiful and there is some light platforming/puzzle sections. Its good but it gets a lil boring especially when u can get lost real easy.

Daylight- i only played like 30-40 mins of this one so far and its not that good. It's supposed to be the first game powered on unreal engine 4 but it doesnt look good and the frame rate is very choppy.

Accurate Child of Light comment. The combat feels just right.

The "Omega" DLC for Mass Effect 3 is free on PSN right now. Only free is done through PS3 console.

Still trying to get this group filled.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3) Group: $14.69 with PS+

Resells: $4.90 each

1. StarShadow

2. Wario64

Phantoms: $2.45 each

Does anyone have a timeshare for the Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC?  Or even the game+DLC if nobody has the DLC by itself.

Octodad for PS4 looks like a quick 100% - like 4 hours?

Anyone have a timeshare I can use for a day, or someone nice enough to let me borrow it?

As a related note:  Is there a way to SEARCH a thread?  I want to serach for people with OCTODAD, but realized there is no search button for the thread?

Selling phantom for wwe2k14 & all dlc (even including ultimate warrior and american badass taker) for $10, PM me if interested
Not sure how much he's willing to spend or if he has a resell/phantom preference, but I know captaintek3304 has been looking for the game.

Selling a DBZ: Battle of Z resell. Decided to buy it on my main to free up a slot since it's cheap right now.

Selling it for $1 cheaper than what it would cost to get it in a group right now if that means anything.

Battle of Z - $4 sold!

looking for Arkham Origins & South Park.

my PS4 controller is not working properly. problem is with the left analog stick. it doesn't respond accurately. when I move the left stick up so I can move forward, it doesn't work properly. sometimes move, then stop. then turn right/left. either not move the character at all...

I live in outside US. I bought this on amazon. I need to return this for a new one to amazon or sony (I have 3 years warranty). let me know if anyone can help, please.

I ship to you, you return it, after you get the new one ship it back to me (I'm paying for shipping of course).

or 

if anyone of you need an extra controller you can get a new one by returning this (you need an invoice), let me know. I can send it to you so you can exchange it for a new one.

offer me a price. I'll pay for shipping. 

looking for Arkham Origins & South Park.

my PS4 controller is not working properly. problem is with the left analog stick. it doesn't respond accurately. when I move the left stick up so I can move forward, it doesn't work properly. sometimes move, then stop. then turn right/left. either not move the character at all...

I live in outside US. I bought this on amazon. I need to return this for a new one to amazon or sony (I have 3 years warranty). let me know if anyone can help, please.

I ship to you, you return it, after you get the new one ship it back to me (I'm paying for shipping of course).

or

if anyone of you need an extra controller you can get a new one by returning this (you need an invoice), let me know. I can send it to you so you can exchange it for a new one.

offer me a price. I'll pay for shipping.
what is your price range for the controller?

Child of Light PS3/PS4 crossbuy EU. I'm assuming UK is also crossbuy.

£11.99 ~$20

£4 PS4 Resell: V4Oldboy
£2 PS4 Phantom: tokyostomp

£2 PS3 Resell:Mr_Chrillwis
£2 PS3 Resell:maximalni
£1 PS3 Phantom:
£1 PS3 Phantom:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back