CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm installing Final Fantasy XIV to search for our missing gameshare veterans. This could be my goodbye post.
Lol.

I installed and made my character but I can't get in the Ultros server! (PS4)

I lifted a code from a gamestop box the other day. I installed and can play without the disc...

Last edited by a moderator:
i know someone wants to share this with me

NBA Live 14($30) PS4

resale- $13

-----

phantom- $17

2.snakey

Yes i am giving a discount for the resale 

I installed and made my character but I can't get in the Ultros server! (PS4)

I lifted a code from a gamestop box the other day. I installed and can play without the disc...
The disks aren't needed. I did a pricematch at BBY for the $12 Newegg deal on the PS3 and did the free upgrade to PS4. I then gave the disk to my retriever to play with.

Usuyami is on Diabolos but the realm is full as well. I think I'll wander off to the Goblin server for now.

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational + Joe Danger 2 - $1 phantom

The Last of Us Online Pass - $0.33 phantom

The disks aren't needed. I did a pricematch at BBY for the $12 Newegg deal on the PS3 and did the free upgrade to PS4. I then gave the disk to my retriever to play with.

Usuyami is on Diabolos but the realm is full as well. I think I'll wander off to the Goblin server for now.
you could join me clone, m7, and kb on exodus we're in same free company

Anyone interested in doing a group for just Mass Effect 3 DLC? OR Someone who has most/all DLC?

- Citadel $15

- Leviathan $10

- From Ashes $10
Well, I am very interested , but since you DO NOT want to make a group with me...I am pretty sure Bravens is interested in doing a group for that game, pm him.

Looking for the following resells:

Mass Effect Trilogy

LittleBigPlanet 2

Infamous 1

PM me if you have any. Please and thank you.
Btw, CixthCents looks interested too.

gotta love when installing a 12gb file hangs up at 99%

i'm scared to turn my console off lol. it's been a half hour stuck at 99%, and i feel like if i manually shut it off i'll have to download the game again. jeeeeez

gotta love when installing a 12gb file hangs up at 99%

i'm scared to turn my console off lol. it's been a half hour stuck at 99%, and i feel like if i manually shut it off i'll have to download the game again. jeeeeez
Leave it, mine did that with a game a while back and eventually hit 100%. Mine was like a 4GB game so yours may take a little longer.

Leave it, mine did that with a game a while back and eventually hit 100%. Mine was like a 4GB game so yours may take a little longer.
gonna have to. i tried turning it off twice earlier but it just did the triple beep thing and didn't turn off

guess this is an opportune time to watch game of thrones. really hope this doesn't break my ps3 or wipe my phantoms or something dumb like that

I had that happen to me earlier installing Dragons Dogma (12GB). After it hit 80% installing, it would take at least 5+ minutes each percent, hah. Just had to wait it out.

yeah thank god. it just finished. i was buggin out there for a little bit. made me really worry about losing all my resells and phantoms haha

it's u hdd fail.....or something like have too much games installed .. O:)
It's a brand new ps3, but it may be something like being close to full, yes. Had 26 or so GB free, and it takes 24 to temporarily install it. I install everything else quickly and fine.

Google results show that this specific game has done this to a lot of people, so yeah some games are just a bit more problematic than others and things go back to normal after.

SportsFriends $15
PS4
R-$5
1.mythus

P-$2.5
2.jsdgame
-------
PS3
R-$2.5
2.BluBlue4

P-$1.25

Looking for a Tales of Graces F phantom
or
a Tales of Xillia phantom

Selling some old phantoms

Account 1 - $3 (Old 5 Slot account) - 1 left
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

Account 2 $2 (2 Slot account) - 1 left
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC characters Jill/Shuma
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Resident Evil 5 DLC
Or Both for $4

For Sale:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $20

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Bound by Flame

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

For Sale:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $20

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

[PS4] Battlefield 4 + Premium status (will allow access to double XP events, for example) + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $13

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Bound by Flame

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Hows that new Warframe update? I think i wanna get into that game some more, got any tips? :)

anyone got Urban Trial Freestyle?

Have the following for sale/trade, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2 (Normally $3.33)
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $12 (Normally $15)
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3 (Normally $3.33)
Aquapazza (Resell) - $5 (Normally $10)
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12 (Normally $20)
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $8 (Normally $10)
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $4 (Normally $6.67)

I'm installing Final Fantasy XIV to search for or missing gameshare veterans. This could be my goodbye post.
nooooo, if u see clone and brainy, pls bring them back!
Sorry guys but Clone and Brainy are long gone. Believe Clone created an alt and Brainy has been on the game 24/7. Finished the game a few weeks ago and at the point where I feel it's started to be pointless to continue. At the point where I'll have to grind 40+ hours to get my next weapon which I'm not looking forward to.

you could join me clone, m7, and kb on exodus we're in same free company
Keep on forgetting that your in our FC JD. How far are you now into the game?

Sorry guys but Clone and Brainy are long gone. Believe Clone created an alt and Brainy has been on the game 24/7. Finished the game a few weeks ago and at the point where I feel it's started to be pointless to continue. At the point where I'll have to grind 40+ hours to get my next weapon which I'm not looking forward to.

Keep on forgetting that your in our FC JD. How far are you now into the game?
already level 50 monk lol working on atma and going to do Turn 5 later today my ilvl so far 85... btw im james dudeson on there

One Piece Unlimited World Red July 8th

onepiecered_15_thumb.jpg

Wolfenstein : The New Order PS4
Resell($35)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom($25)

add yourself if interested please have feedback thanks.

I have not done this before, but have a good trade history here on CAG. I have a UK account that I used to buy Killzone Shadowfall when the glitch happened a few months ago and the 3 Prince of Persia Games from the HD Trilogy. Open to offers, let me now.

Also, being new and probably missing this in the OP (I did read it), what is the difference between "resell" and "phantom"?

Thanks in advance.

Man what is up with companies charging full price on PS4 for last gen games.
Blizzard does what Blizzard wants and people line up with their wallets out.

I have a couple of hundred hours in RoS on the PC and it's damn good. I'm sure I'll grab it for next gen consoles as well.

Blizzard does what Blizzard wants and people line up with their wallets out.

I have a couple of hundred hours in RoS on the PC and it's damn good. I'm sure I'll grab it for next gen consoles as well.
There is also no reason to not charge 60. People that bought the ps4 still don't have a ton to play and that alone could easily sell this one at full price for some people

vote with your wallet

don't like that they're re-releasing games like that? don't buy em. it's the only way they'll get the message (although not really cause the masses will probably still buy it :p)

Man what is up with companies charging full price on PS4 for last gen games.
To be fair, the expansion has an MSRP of $40, the PS4 version will have upgraded visuals (and other features perhaps?) and unlike another developer *cough* Naughty Dog *cough*, at the time of the PS3 release, it was known that a PS4 version was in the works.

The $40 MSRP removes any problems I might have had with them not offering any upgrades to the PS3 UEE for owners of the vanilla game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back