CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Light doesn't come out until 1pm EST on Tuesday and it looks like Metro won't be out until the store update, but Madden will be out at midnight EST. On Monday, the weekly PSN maintenance is scheduled for 7 hours, starting at 12:40pm EST, so take care to have pre-load for Madden15 started before that, as you won't be able to access the library during the maintenance. 

First Light doesn't come out until 1pm EST on Tuesday and it looks like Metro won't be out until the store update, but Madden will be out at midnight EST. On Monday, the weekly PSN maintenance is scheduled for 7 hours, starting at 12:40pm EST, so take care to have pre-load for Madden15 started before that, as you won't be able to access the library during the maintenance.
You doin rifting yet in Diablo? I just began adventure mode on torment, so hard by myself lol

I waited for maybe 2 months in 2010
Sony's servers aren't secure at all.
Edit: 208.67.222.222
Try these as your DNS setting when setting a wifi and you can go through sign in without any problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. It was 2011, not 2010.

2. It's a DDoS attack, not a hack, so it'll be over soon, if not already.

3, Why aren't you fools playing Diablo 3?

I'm playing Diablo 3 :)

Trying not to progress without my friend, so just replaying areas for experience and loot right now.

Lol if it's a ddos I am just accessing psn with no problems. Looks like you all are gone mad lol.

one of my friends bought a PS4 recently, and he need these games (RESELL).

Shadow Fall
Rivals
Second Son

PM me the prices or quote this post..

Thanks

Snakey - reroll a WD if you want to über smash stuff. I don't have enough time in a wizard to give advice. Most high end builds for all of the classes are based off of specific gear and items sets. Here is a PC friend of mines wizard build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/maskedblunt-1401/hero/49640795

I think the mirrorball with the 2x magic missiles makes the build. Missing from the paper doll is his Royal Ring of Grandeur which allows set bonuses with 1 less piece.

I'll be smashing through t6 most of the day on my demon hunter with my sentry build. I can turn on my stream if anyone is interested is watching. I can carry people through t4 with relative ease if anyone is having a hard time with torment rifts. I farmed a couple hundred key fragments yesterday for some runs.

Shadows or Mordor group full, 1 spot left in wo3u group , PM me or add yourself if interested

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4), comes out next Tuesday

Resellable ($35):

Phantom: Jersiah

Also have Amazing Spider-Man 2 (PS4) available for a timeshare

Edit: I figured it out and found found out how to stop the PS4 from freezing. Just unplug the LAN cable.

you silly people thinking we will get a ton for this down time. They just went ahead and started maintenance early once the DDoS started. The twitter account for people claiming responsibility is laughable.

For those playing D3 on PS4 add me! Playing a WD again. Played one back at PC release and loved it, still just as much fun.

Some humor from this whole DDoS thing.

A PROPER RECAP OF EVENTS SO FAR (sorry for the caps, but just so people see and we don't have a thousand different news reports of random shit):

So a guy by the name of FamedGod (https://twitter.com/FamedGod) DDOS's PSN in the name of proving that Sony has shite security still. Then a group of fools named the Lizard Squad (https://twitter.com/LizardSquad ) decide to take credit and take it a step further by threatening that there's a bomb on the American Airlines flight of SOE CEO John Smedley. As a result his flight is rerouted and now sits on the tarmac being inspected (https://twitter.com/j_smedley) Edit: Added Smed's Twitter.

Well Anonymous (https://twitter.com/W0rIdPeace) comes to the aid of PSN and AA, telling people that they're working to get PSN up and assuring AA that there is no bomb on the plane. In the mean time FamedGod finds out that LizardSquad has taken credit for his attack and proceeds to release the IPs of all of Lizard Squads members. Anon then tracks the IP of the Twitter account to Washington, DC and now everyone's just waiting to see what the hell is going to happen. Edit: The update so far is that LS is still tweeting out ISIS flags and Jihad hashtags while the FBI is, ostensibly, monitoring the plane inspection in Phoenix.

I should add that Federal Authorities are now involved because of the bomb threat and the ISIS flag being flown. So there's a group of morons out there who are probably going to be enjoying a steaming hot cup of FBI pretty soon.

UPDATE (before I head off to work): LS's Twitter is replying to people, still taunting Smeds and the FBI, acting as though they're ISIS soldiers doing all this from Iraq. No updates from Smed, Anon or FG. But we do know that the FBI is involved and at some point a lot of people are going to be tracking down LS in connection with what's happened with the AA flight. I'll try and update from work if I can, but I'm sure there's going to be a lot more coming.
Those Lizard Squad guys are surely going to very rough day when the FBI shows up at their parents house to drag them from the basement kicking and screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back