CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
OlliOlli is finally out on PS4 and PS3! Love that game. They say its cross-buy, hope i get it for free cause i got it on Vita.

Walking Dead Pinball table will be up soon too and Infamous First Light unlocks in 9 mins!

Here's what I'll be streaming later tonight:

Infamous 1st Light

Metro Redux

OlliOlli

Walking Dead Pinball
BOOOOO!!!! We want Dr. Snakey M.D Surgeon General streaming live tonight

Geez am I the only one here that doesn't have a ps4 yet :( lol

Madden 2015 PS3

$60

Resell $20:

Phantom $10:

1. Gannikus

2. Taint

Pm me please, best way to contact me

Selling Xcom Enemy Within $5 PS3 Resell

Just a heads-up folks, xL-Ap was recently banned on QJ, and also the psn ID hatchetman I recall being shady also. BEWARE!

*Edit*

Hatchetman also banned. A link to the thread:

http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/169279-ps3-game-sharing-trading-read-opening-post-239.html
Right! and seeing how xL-Ap left quick feedback for 'the-legend-10' , I believe they are the same person, possibly this (hatchetman3000/ratchetman) who has been found out on QJ. A douchebag whose first post was also "lol'ing" at the library theft of stolen accounts.. definitely the same person. Very possibly shadowlombax

These are the accounts posted on QJ.net... seriously look through them and maybe we can pinpoint this loser.

08-14-2014, 08:47 PM#7180

xL-Ap
user-offline.png

No longer a community member.

blue.png

orange.png

green.png

reputation_pos.png

Join Date Aug 2014
Location -_-
Posts 1
QJ Pts 127 Level 2 Downloads 0 Uploads 0

icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Locoxx

What do you have to offer? You know there wont be any "I go first" or "we go sametime" for you right?

Account #1 COD Ghosts PS3 And PS4.
Account 2 . Mine-craft And A Few DLC of Games
Account 3 Farcry 3 Blood Dragon , Minceraft Add ons , Max Payne 3 Add ons , DS3 ,Crysis3
Account 5 Bo2 All DLC And BO1 DLC
account 6 Dishonoured , Last Of us All DLC
account 7 Borderlands 2 , Infamous 2 , 1 , Blood Of Festival
Account 10 NBA 2K14 , , Bioshock Infinite , , Mx ATV 2014 , Metro Last Light , Deadspace 3 , Batman Arkham City , Borderlands 2 , Uncharted 3 , Saints Row 3 , NFS Most Wanted 2013 , Crysis 3, Grid 2 , Tomb Raider 2013 , Hitman Absolution
account 11 . PVS Garden Warfare , Terreria , Plus a More Few Games
ACC 11 BO2 Revolution DLC
Account 12 BO1 Rezucurretion , MW3 Simulation pack , cod world at war map packs

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely remember trying to sell "infamous blood of festival" a week or two back. someone should figure out who that was and report em, i'm too busy rn or i would

Yep. You want to be the resell or phantom? I don't care either way

Also, starting a FIFA 15 Group. Trusted members only!!! No exceptions.

FIFA 15 (PS4) -> Release Date of September 23, 2014

Resell ($35)

1. intuition (host)

Phantom($25)

1.YoungTaylor
Added my self thx :)

He also went under "aligsm" and "darkangel786". The user id's are greyed out and unclickable so I assume that means banned.

I was searching for "Arkham City" in this topic and list of:

"Arkham City , Borderlands 2 , Uncharted 3 , Saints Row 3 , NFS Most Wanted 2013 , Crysis 3, Grid 2 , Tomb Raider"

Was a clear giveaway since that's the same copy/pasted list. This dude spends more time making accounts than... something people do alot of. 

I can vouch for xL-Ap he gameshared me Minecraft and everything went smoothly!
can't wait til your share is stolen and you rescind this statement. he was banned from QJ for a reason. DO NOT VOUCH BASED ON ONE GAMESHARE. it's never a good thing to do, you can't possibly know if they're legit or not based on one share. your credibility will be shot forever if that person turns out to be a scammer

can't wait til your share is stolen and you rescind this statement. he was banned from QJ for a reason. DO NOT VOUCH BASED ON ONE GAMESHARE. it's never a good thing to do, you can't possibly know if they're legit or not based on one share. your credibility will be shot forever if that person turns out to be a scammer
I am new to gamesharing so I didn't know lol

and how can a share be stolen?

Right! and seeing how xL-Ap left quick feedback for 'the-legend-10' , I believe they are the same person, possibly this (hatchetman3000/ratchetman) who has been found out on QJ. A douchebag whose first post was also "lol'ing" at the library theft of stolen accounts.. definitely the same person. Very possibly shadowlombax

These are the accounts posted on QJ.net... seriously look through them and maybe we can pinpoint this loser.

08-14-2014, 08:47 PM#7180

xL-Ap
user-offline.png

No longer a community member.

blue.png

orange.png

green.png

reputation_pos.png

Join Date Aug 2014
Location -_-
Posts 1
QJ Pts 127 Level 2 Downloads 0 Uploads 0

icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Locoxx

What do you have to offer? You know there wont be any "I go first" or "we go sametime" for you right?

Account #1 COD Ghosts PS3 And PS4.
Account 2 . Mine-craft And A Few DLC of Games
Account 3 Farcry 3 Blood Dragon , Minceraft Add ons , Max Payne 3 Add ons , DS3 ,Crysis3
Account 5 Bo2 All DLC And BO1 DLC
account 6 Dishonoured , Last Of us All DLC
account 7 Borderlands 2 , Infamous 2 , 1 , Blood Of Festival
Account 10 NBA 2K14 , , Bioshock Infinite , , Mx ATV 2014 , Metro Last Light , Deadspace 3 , Batman Arkham City , Borderlands 2 , Uncharted 3 , Saints Row 3 , NFS Most Wanted 2013 , Crysis 3, Grid 2 , Tomb Raider 2013 , Hitman Absolution
account 11 . PVS Garden Warfare , Terreria , Plus a More Few Games
ACC 11 BO2 Revolution DLC
Account 12 BO1 Rezucurretion , MW3 Simulation pack , cod world at war map packs
Thanks Blublue4!

Correct and now here is the proof!

hatchetman is in fact XL-AP

just did that same google search as blue, but the most significant evidence is the below novel below their post.

And as Tosh would say, and for that we thank you

http://lahore.olx.com.pk/ps3-digital-games-gameshare-bundle-cheap-iid-690552369#

PS3 Digital Games , Gameshare , Bundle Cheap
08/08/2014
Price not available

NO PICTURE

Account #1 COD Ghosts PS3 And PS4. 2000 For PS3 And 2000 PS4
Account 2 . Mine-craft And A Few DLC of Games 1000
Account 3 Farcry 3 Blood DragonMinceraft Addona,Max Payne 3 Add ons , DS3 ,Crysis3 1200
Account 4 Trophy Lvl 14 ( Many Avatars ) PAID 1000 Whole Account 20$ avatars
Account Lvl 12 ( Many Avatars ) PAID 650 and 10$ avatars
Account 5 Bo2 All DLC And BO1 DLC 3000
account 6 Dishonoured , Last Of us All DLC 1000
account 7 Borderlands 2 , Infamous 2 , 1 , Blood Of Festival 1000
account 8 Farcry 4 And Destiny Pre ordered 5000 for both
Account 9 GTA 5 , Maxpayne 3 , Bully 2500
Account 10 NBA 2K14 , Grand Turismo 6 2014 , Bioshock Infinite , , Mx ATV 2014 , Metro Last Light , Deadspace 3 , Batman Arkham City , Borderlands 2 , Uncharted 3 , Saints Row 3 , NFS Most Wanted 2013 , Crysis 3, Grid 2 , Tomb Raider 2013 , Hitman Absolution 8000
account 11 . PVS Garden Warfare , Terreria , Plus a More Few Games 2000
ACC 11 BO2 Revolution DLC 600
Account 12 BO1 Rezucurretion , MW3 Simulation pack , cod world at war map packs and Presteige 7 with 50000 kills at bo2 n bf3 top 100 1500
Contact Me Via Psn After Payment I will provide email n passw to download please be nice
My psn is hatchetman300 and Skype is aligsm325 so lemme know if intrested if u want to trade CDs or any ps store game tell me n I will trade it the games are very cheap

Haha. It didn't even occur to me to google that. I'd only searched using the search function in cag at the top of the page. Good stuff. Wasn't even going to post the previous comment but I saw how far this was going.

Why are we arguing over this douche when we suppose to be rambling about snakey broadcasting surgery simulator tonight :(
gotta make sure nobody else buys shares from him that could end up getting stolen very easily. doin it for the cause! whoever was asking how shares could get stolen, he could make you a phantom or change the user/pass on you. prob already has after seeing we found him out. always check GS feedback (not site feedback!) score on yanksfan's sig before buying. if you bought a phantom, you should be fine as long as it's installed, but if you bought a resell that's another story.

aaaaaaaaaand another scammer bites the dust. na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye

gotta make sure nobody else buys shares from him that could end up getting stolen very easily. doin it for the cause! whoever was asking how shares could get stolen, he could make you a phantom or change the user/pass on you. prob already has after seeing we found him out. always check GS feedback (not site feedback!) score on yanksfan's sig before buying. if you bought a phantom, you should be fine as long as it's installed, but if you bought a resell that's another story.

aaaaaaaaaand another scammer bites the dust. na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye
Plus, and I think the bigger issue, is if the shares are stolen. You do not want to buy a gs from someone that stole the account from someones else.

Thanks Blublue4!

Correct and now here is the proof!

hatchetman is in fact XL-AP

just did that same google search as blue, but the most significant evidence is the below novel below their post.

And as Tosh would say, and for that we thank you

http://lahore.olx.com.pk/ps3-digital-games-gameshare-bundle-cheap-iid-690552369#

PS3 Digital Games , Gameshare , Bundle Cheap
08/08/2014

Price not available

NO PICTURE

Account #1 COD Ghosts PS3 And PS4. 2000 For PS3 And 2000 PS4
Account 2 . Mine-craft And A Few DLC of Games 1000
Account 3 Farcry 3 Blood DragonMinceraft Addona,Max Payne 3 Add ons , DS3 ,Crysis3 1200
Account 4 Trophy Lvl 14 ( Many Avatars ) PAID 1000 Whole Account 20$ avatars
Account Lvl 12 ( Many Avatars ) PAID 650 and 10$ avatars
Account 5 Bo2 All DLC And BO1 DLC 3000
account 6 Dishonoured , Last Of us All DLC 1000
account 7 Borderlands 2 , Infamous 2 , 1 , Blood Of Festival 1000
account 8 Farcry 4 And Destiny Pre ordered 5000 for both
Account 9 GTA 5 , Maxpayne 3 , Bully 2500
Account 10 NBA 2K14 , Grand Turismo 6 2014 , Bioshock Infinite , , Mx ATV 2014 , Metro Last Light , Deadspace 3 , Batman Arkham City , Borderlands 2 , Uncharted 3 , Saints Row 3 , NFS Most Wanted 2013 , Crysis 3, Grid 2 , Tomb Raider 2013 , Hitman Absolution 8000
account 11 . PVS Garden Warfare , Terreria , Plus a More Few Games 2000
ACC 11 BO2 Revolution DLC 600
Account 12 BO1 Rezucurretion , MW3 Simulation pack , cod world at war map packs and Presteige 7 with 50000 kills at bo2 n bf3 top 100 1500
Contact Me Via Psn After Payment I will provide email n passw to download please be nice
My psn is hatchetman300 and Skype is aligsm325 so lemme know if intrested if u want to trade CDs or any ps store game tell me n I will trade it the games are very cheap
...i can confirm he sent me that exact list.. :/

Anybody hosting a R&C: Into the Nexus GS? Don't forget it includes Quest For Booty. Currently $7.50 from the PAX sale with PS+.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/pax-2014-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_PAXSALE2014

I'd be up for a resale if anybody wants to do it.
Id be up for a Resell or Phantom (not picky) if someone wants to start a group. Also may possibly be interested in Beyond Two Souls if someone does a group, but Im not completely sure yet.

I would be down for a re-sell of beyond two souls (to play and donate to the library after), I can host:

Beyond: Two Souls

Re-sell $6.53

1. micbelt (host)

Phantom $3.27

I would be down for a re-sell of beyond two souls (to play and donate to the library after), I can host:

Beyond: Two Souls

Re-sell $6.53
1. micbelt (host)

Phantom $3.27
1 . fmills15
2. Reiter34

i nominate we give you one more shot since you have great site feedback, but don't vouch that easily again. newcomers shouldn't be vouching anyway

Thanks! I knew my feedback would come in handy :D and yea I totally understand, I didnt know but now I do
Like I said before there are some scammer that make small deals with high feedback reputable members just to then make a major scam at the same time... I was scammed (luckily with a small amount) by a 27+- feedback member that have made numerous deals with highly reputable members and before making the deal I was feeling a bit suspicious because his only few posts were made on the same forum (the xbox live trading thread... that place is crawling with scammers) but the deal was too good to pass out and of course if a deal is too good to be truth it probably is.

So yes xGwiZ96x you shouldn't vouch for a member with whom you have only traded once and who has only a few days as a member... you as a high feedback member should know more than anybody that all of us should always practice caution with new members.

Like I said before there are some scammer that make small deals with high feedback reputable members just to then make a major scam at the same time... I was scammed (luckily with a small amount) by a 27+- feedback member that have made numerous deals with highly reputable members and before making the deal I was feeling a bit suspicious because his only few posts were made on the same forum (the xbox live trading thread... that place is crawling with scammers) but the deal was too good to pass out and of course if a deal is too good to be truth it probably is.

So yes xGwiZ96x you shouldn't vouch for a member with whom you have only traded once and who has only a few days as a member... you as a high feedback member should know more than anybody that all of us should always practice caution with new members.
Didnt know he was new..plus he sent me msgs while I was at the gym so I wasn't fully focused on that so that is definitely my bad...but I can say that he did act really strange when we did the entire thing

I'll host a group for R&C Into the Nexus, but probably wouldnt be able to act on it till later tonight, or maybe even tomorrow at some point. Group filled, will PM.

R:$2.50

1: laundrymatt

2: Thermopyle

P:$1.25

1: xcefkevin 

2: ronaldoratdg (paid)

Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition PS3

9/30 

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

10/14

$20

1. sgand (host)

$10

CoD Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition PS3

11/3

$20

1. sgand (host)

$10

Assassin's Creed Rogue

11/11

$20

1. sgand (host)

$10

Far Cry 3 Gold Edition PS3

11/18

$35

1. sgand (host)

$10

If you're new or if I don't know you, you can only have a phantom and be prepared to give me a full deposit until I deactivate you.

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (PS3) - $29.99

Resells: $10

1. StarShadow

Phantoms: $5

To my knowledge the last DLC will not be released until later in September (after the sale has ended).  So phantoms will only get 3 of the DLCs unless they want to wait until after the 4th DLC is released.

Didnt know he was new..plus he sent me msgs while I was at the gym so I wasn't fully focused on that so that is definitely my bad...but I can say that he did act really strange when we did the entire thing
Yeah sometimes we act in good faith, that isn't a bad thing... It's just unsafe, not all new members are scammers and we definitely were new once but if you see estrange behavior then always beware.

Also new members are targets from scammers so it's also safe for them to deal only with high feedback reputable member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back