Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $12
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3
Aquapazza (Resell) - $5
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $9
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo fellas i noticed that the GS Library has been neglected lately so i started adding some of my backlog shares in there jus pm me which ones you would like borrowed and I'll arrange. Also Im pretty sure some of you hoarders have som GS that have been doing NOTHING for months why not support the library im pretty sure that if we get our libraryh up and running in the right way it would do great things for us

#SUPPORTYOURLOCALGSLIBRARY

PS3 Resells

Have:

Watch Dogs $18 or swap for Wolfenstein

Sly Cooper Thieves In Time $1

Want:

Crysis 3

Doom Classic Complete

Doom 3 BFG

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

You seem to have a suspicious amount of phantoms.
I actually know a lot of gamers on my country, and everytime a game is released lots of groups are made. Usually people who took the resell give it away after few week or months, I help them out with that. Also, I have no problem forming a group and take the resell for my self and then selling it after, I know a lot of people interested.

Removed to keep the good feeling among us

P.S. I have noticed that some of you guys see GS as somehting obscure or very exclusive, but actually it's very easy and all people around the world is GSharin, you can find in forums a lot of people trustworthy to GS and build a share pretty easy. it is funny that it seems I have a suspicios ammount of shares, when I am sure I haven't offered any of them twice. But I see people on the firsts posts with a long list of slots available :/

I actually know a lot of gamers on my country, and everytime a game is released lots of groups are made. Usually people who took the resell give it away after few week or months, I help them out with that. Also, I have no problem forming a group and take the resell for my self and then selling it after, I know a lot of people interested.

What is the procedure you are talking about? is it possible to deactivate before the 6 months? If that is possible, then GS should be cheaper, where can I find information about that?
yup it's possible O:) but i think only 1 time

Happy Father's Day for all the cool gaming dads in here. Hopefully you'll get a few minutes to put into your favorite current game.
It's a great day to play some co-op with my boys. I'll probably do Diablo with my oldest (19) and some Skylanders or Lego Marvel with the little ones.

MotoGP 14 PS3 (8.68GB)

85279.png
Battle Princess of Arcadias

85225.png
EA SPORTS UFC

please no more deactivation talks here anymore. last thing we want is sony to flag a share that could lead to our accounts or systems getting banned for no reason because of some a**hole.

just be happy with what you got.

Anyone know what EA UFC's size will be? I thought I read 17 GB...and is it confirmed for midnight release? I saw some posts saying yes but I haven't read anything official :s

Anyone know what EA UFC's size will be? I thought I read 17 GB...and is it confirmed for midnight release?
16GB from EU store.

Midnight - Yes, any time after 12:01am EST on June 17

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sniper Elite 3 Ps4 (18.5GB)

Yo fellas i noticed that the GS Library has been neglected lately so i started adding some of my backlog shares in there jus pm me which ones you would like borrowed and I'll arrange. Also Im pretty sure some of you hoarders have som GS that have been doing NOTHING for months why not support the library im pretty sure that if we get our libraryh up and running in the right way it would do great things for us

#SUPPORTYOURLOCALGSLIBRARY
amen!

damn QD, some nice additions. Dragon's Crown, FF 13-2, Max Payne 3, Amazing Spiderman, and WWE 2k14. Ballin

we're also getting injustice: gods among us in soon as well

gamesharing itself is not what we are trying to keep secret. even in the original post of this topic there's a quote from jack tretton saying that him and sony promote it. it's the ways we get around gameshare restrictions that need to be kept quiet.

gamesharing itself is not what we are trying to keep secret. even in the original post of this topic there's a quote from jack tretton saying that him and sony promote it. it's the ways we get around gameshare restrictions that need to be kept quiet, although i guarantee you that if we know, sony does too.
I totally understand that and I agree, but I was reffering to how some users here seem to be more aware of pre-judging people or being "detectives" instead of helping people to get their games cheap and do GS. I am glad I have found nice users around and we have done bussiness. But others just give me a bad feeling... and the funny thing is this is a topic about gaming, not about real-life serious stuff.

I am a vet in other forums, but I can assure that we never give that kind of treatment to newcomers as I see you do here,

People do the detective thing because we've had a handful of people be sketchy in the past. The calling sony thing is a big no no (potential loss of account) so he wanted to make sure you weren't doing that. That being said he should have PM'd you instead of making it public. To be fair, we have had a huge spike in new users recently, so people are naturally gonna be a little jumpy.

Don't think this group filled up yet

Battle Princess of Arcadia

r-
1.kuhilide
2.shigumas
----------
p-
1.snakey

edit: yooo started on that Breaking Bad and wow have I been missing out on alot

Removed to keep the good feeling among us

P.S. I have noticed that some of you guys see GS as somehting obscure or very exclusive, but actually it's very easy and all people around the world is GSharin, you can find in forums a lot of people trustworthy to GS and build a share pretty easy. it is funny that it seems I have a suspicios ammount of shares, when I am sure I haven't offered any of them twice. But I see people on the firsts posts with a long list of slots available :/
Everyone knows it is an international thing. But no matter how you slice it, GSing is still done by a small percentage of users on PSN overall.

What I don't understand, if you're a GSing veteran, then the need to understand how someone is GSing and how they are acquiring their shares off site should be obvious and expected. Once someone buys a share of an account, they just aren't buying a game, they are buying into that host's process as well. That can affect them down the road.

We have a large community here and the vast majority of main posters here know and trust one another. We know that when one of us hosts a game, they are going to do it responsibly. That holds a lot of value to us.

I do find it a little difficult to believe that your forum is as large as ours with no one ever stealing shares. Either it's a lot smaller, or shares are being sniped. If you all switched to 3-1 slots, then that was probably for a reason. But if you never have experienced that, congrats on the awesome setup and I suggest you never depart from your place and venture to the outside. Because whether it's here or other places that are popular as well, you will find people asking questions and looking out for the best interest of the community.

[quote name="Yanksfan" post="11845184" timestamp="1402867879"]Everyone knows it is an international thing. But no matter how you slice it, GSing is still done by a small percentage of users on PSN overall.

What I don't understand, if you're a GSing veteran, then the need to understand how someone is GSing and how they are acquiring their shares off site should be obvious and expected. Once someone buys a share of an account, they just aren't buying a game, they are buying into that host's process as well. That can affect them down the road.

We have a large community here and the vast majority of main posters here know and trust one another. We know that when one of us hosts a game, they are going to do it responsibly. That holds a lot of value to us.

I do find it a little difficult to believe that your forum is as large as ours with no one ever stealing shares. Either it's a lot smaller, or shares are being sniped. If you all switched to 3-1 slots, then that was probably for a reason. But if you never have experienced that, congrats on the awesome setup and I suggest you never depart from your place and venture to the outside. Because whether it's here or other places that are popular as well, you will find people asking questions and looking out for the best interest of the community.[/quote]

You always can be polite when you asks questions, there is no excuse to be rude, unless you think that you are justified for the greater good.

You always can be polite when you asks questions, there is no excuse to be rude, unless you think that you are justified for the greater good.
Openly posting about suspicious activity in a community such is this is for the greater good. Every time I've had a share sniped from me someone has made the comment after about the thief doing suspicious stuff but they didn't want to cause drama by publicly bringing it up.

I'm not calling you a thief or a scammer. I actually hope that it's just odd coincidence and behavior on your behalf that I've pointed out. It just seems really odd that you seem to have a phantom of just about every PS4 retail release for sale below market value. Even games that have just released within the last couple of weeks. What happened to the original phantom of the GS account? Did you create all of these accounts yourself? Between the 2 large GS communities you are a member of were you unable to secure a phantom buyers for AAA releases on their launch dates? On top of that you jumped to take both resells on the only GS group I've noticed you participate in.

I'm not going to bring it up again and consider my peace spoken. I hope you actually become a top notch member of our community and make me regret ever being a paranoid idiot in regards to your actions.

Da Drop(IT'SSSSS TIME!)

PS4

EA UFC (900p/30 fps)  might be a 1080p patch coming

PS3

MotoGP 13

Battle Princess of Arcadias

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time(classic ratchet!) (60 fps!)  (no trophies)

Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction(even more classic ratchet!) (60 fps!)  (no trophies)

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack(already on vita)  

Vita

Magical Beat

[quote name="synnarc" post="11845362" timestamp="1402873716"]Openly posting about suspicious activity in a community such is this is for the greater good. Every time I've had a share sniped from me someone has made the comment after about the thief doing suspicious stuff but they didn't want to cause drama by publicly bringing it up.

I'm not calling you a thief or a scammer. I actually hope that it's just odd coincidence and behavior on your behalf that I've pointed out. It just seems really odd that you seem to have a phantom of just about every PS4 retail release for sale below market value. Even games that have just released within the last couple of weeks. What happened to the original phantom of the GS account? Did you create all of these accounts yourself? Between the 2 large GS communities you are a member of were you unable to secure a phantom buyers for AAA releases on their launch dates? On top of that you jumped to take both resells on the only GS group I've noticed you participate in.

I'm not going to bring it up again and consider my peace spoken. I hope you actually become a top notch member of our community and make me regret ever being a paranoid idiot in regards to your actions.[/quote]

Openly posting about suspicious activity in a community such is this is for the greater good. Every time I've had a share sniped from me someone has made the comment after about the thief doing suspicious stuff but they didn't want to cause drama by publicly bringing it up.

I'm not going to bring it up again and consider my peace spoken. I hope you actually become a top notch member of our community and make me regret ever being a paranoid idiot in regards to your actions.
Thanks for taking the time to write your doubts, I appreciate that. I can explain everything, It seems I have everything on the market, but I actually don't. However I am part of a big gameshare group on whatsapp and severals on Facebook, so I am always aware what people is offering there. And believe it or not, GS is strongly active outside USA, mostly because the expensive costs of physical discs and the price retailers use here (like 90usd). I usually act as a middle man and I got a small revenue. Sometimes I buy the accounts by myself, and then sell the slots one by one. Don't take me wrong, I don't do this for living, I am a full time process engineer. But it gives me enough to cover my gaming expenses.
I don't think my slots are below market value, though. We have standard 25usd for phantoms and 35 use resells in my Country. But there is a funny fact, some games like NBA, MLB and UFC aren't desirable to people on my country, and those were the ones I sold cheap here. Mostly to get rid of them :D
I took both resells on that group because I thought that was the rule for newcomers, and also it works kinda the 3:1 schema I am used to.
Hope we can solve misunderstandings in a better way of the future, anyone can pm me and asks questions or doubts, I have no problem to answer. My intention is to be part of this community as I am of others, and follow the rules and standards you are used to.

see that is a big no no, selling to people you don't know personally/trust. if one resell shareholder decides to change the password, the other gets locked out, screwing them over. and if that happens, the person who had it last on here is the one at blame. i can tell you right now if you're gonna try to play middleman and make a profit off of it you won't last here long, shares will get stolen and people will make a fuss about it. most of us frown upon people who are always in "business mode" as people like to put it. if you want to profit, buy resells and timeshare them out, or host groups with psn cards that you bought at a discount. don't do the middleman thing.

also we want newbies buying phantoms, not resells. this is so that we know the resells are being kept within the community (not going to members of other sites) and also because resells are easier to steal, as mentioned above. forcing newcomeres to the community to put a full deposit down for phantoms ensures that neither side can be screwed over.

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back