CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the other phantom. Ace Combat Infinity is the only game I'm playing on ps3 right now and I'm starting to like these kind of games.
You should grab a phantom or resell of Assault Horizon. I played that one and it was really good. Much better graphics and a good story. Of course great gameplay as well a trademark of AC in general.

You should grab a phantom or resell of Assault Horizon. I played that one and it was really good. Much better graphics and a good story. Of course great gameplay as well a trademark of AC in general.
Yeah but I finished that on my older ps3. Anyway just got the plat on Transformers and it's not that hard or time consuming so the timeshare from Pancakes should do. I had to reach lv 25 twice tho because the trophy glitched on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall some talk of "gamesharing" on x1. Someone PM me!

For Sale:

COD: Ghosts w/Season Pass (PS4) Resell - $35.00

I'm down to start another PvZ Garden Warfare group (PS3)

That first one filled up quick lol

Comes out August 19th, $30. Bonuses for pre-ordering I believe.

Resell - $10

- shigumas

- KuHLiiDe

Phantom - $5

- KuHLiiDe

-

I finally plat Watch dogs

I am selling Watch dogs(ps3) for $10-$15

i would accept a game(s) for trade

One Piece 2, Final Fantasty X HD remaster, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles 

You Don't Know Jack DLC has been taken offline.  Looking to buy into an existing gameshare if at all possible. 

If this works, I would also be willing to deactivate my account from the share and give it back to you once I get the trophies if desired.   PM me.

Have:

CSI Fatal Conspiracy

Lone Survivor

Dungeon Defenders

Have but occupied:

Toy Story Mania

Ben 10 Omniverse 2

Looking to trade/sell the above games and looking to trade/buy any games with less time consuming trophy lists (preferably with plats)

Shoot me a PM of what youve got and we will discuss :)

Selling: Offer if price not listed.

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable) $5

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3 non-sell)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (PS3 non-sell) $3.33

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell)

Last Of Us Season Pass (non-sell)

Batman: Arkham City (non-sell)

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions (non-sell/timeshare)

Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare)

Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme (non-sell/timeshare)
Resident Evil 4 (non-sell/timeshare)

Why is there so many Watch Dogs PS4 resells for sale? I counted about 8 in the last couple of days. Does the game get boring fast?! I almost bought a ps4 for it and had the impression its a nice game :) 

Why is there so many Watch Dogs PS4 resells for sale? I counted about 8 in the last couple of days. Does the game get boring fast?!
It's a good game, it just isn't replayable for me really. I did finish it, getting about 20 hours of play time. Good game, just a one time pony though.

^ The only missions that you can replay (without needing to start everything over) are the fixer missions and the random street crime. Those are the most boring missions in the game so it loses a bit of replay value there. I'm surprised that people aren't waiting for the dlc before selling though. I'm talking a break from the game myself but the online aspects are still fun. Especially the mobile app for the game where you can control the city against a console player.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/704529-watch-dogs/69537139

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass

[PS4] Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week

[PS4] Entwined

[UK] [PS4] Child of Light - $0.50/week

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass

Titles currently being rented:

Transistor

The Last of Us + Season Pass

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass

^^

I already shared my watch dogs day 1 with few of my friends, without charging them a cent (including cags) since I got a physical copy. I think I've already done better than a normal library share for a newly released PS4 title lol. I mean u asking $5 a week after the deadline he he :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plant vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4) - $40

Resell $25.00

[SIZE=10.5pt]1.) AshtonReeves friend (Host)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Phantom $15.00[/SIZE]

1.) R4L

this is my 2nd PvZ group. creating this for a local friend. 

THE $5 Doesnt really go into my pocket just simply put into an account to get more games for the library. noticed there is only one other ps4 game there. Anything you can do to help the library would be appreciated though  O:)

THE $5 Doesnt really go into my pocket just simply put into an account to get more games for the library. noticed there is only one other ps4 game there. Anything you can do to help the library would be appreciated though O:)
that's great. I hope we can all buy single player titles and put in the library or start a new group thingy. if we can find 10 or more people would be great though. $6 per 1 PS4 game (if 10 people donates), and we share it among the donors :) after everybody plays, game goes in to library??

we have to maintain a new thread or something. going to need at least 3 people to handle the shares. u wanna give that a try with me? or anyone? I had this idea for a long time..

EDIT: i'm signing out for the day

why not i can think of a couple of thread vets responsible enough to do that pravado spoodersnake albani not sure how the extra thread would work though gonna have to include anybody interested in a group pm to figure that out

Da Drop

PS4

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Champioship Edition

Sniper Elite 3

Puddle(cross buy)

PS3

Sniper Elite 3

ConstantC

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn

Viter

Child of Light(demo also)

THE $5 Doesnt really go into my pocket just simply put into an account to get more games for the library. noticed there is only one other ps4 game there. Anything you can do to help the library would be appreciated though O:)
We had a few more, they were all pulled. One guy was blatantly ignoring PMs after reading them, so I removed him from the library, and another user sold his PS4 so he had to pull them. It's crazy how big the library got. Now if only someone could donate battlefield 4 and ghosts season passes *whistles* lol

that's great. I hope we can all buy single player titles and put in the library or start a new group thingy. if we can find 10 or more people would be great though. $6 per 1 PS4 game (if 10 people donates), and we share it among the donors :) after everybody plays, game goes in to library??

we have to maintain a new thread or something. going to need at least 3 people to handle the shares. u wanna give that a try with me? or anyone? I had this idea for a long time..

EDIT: i'm signing out for the day
I already tried this. There didn't seem to be any interest. If everyone read this thread every day we might have luck, maybe I was just using the wrong platform to try it (the off site library that people don't frequent daily)

Its not free you are paying for live
oh god not this again

picard.jpg

Yea xbox updates on tuesdays. If there is no upgrade option for Guacamelee on PS4 then i'll take that phantom.

You Don't Know Jack DLC has been taken offline. Looking to buy into an existing gameshare if at all possible.

If this works, I would also be willing to deactivate my account from the share and give it back to you once I get the trophies if desired. PM me.
I was always waiting for the used disc to drop to $5 so I could rebuy it and then get the dlc. The damn thing never dropped and the dlc disappeared.

why not i can think of a couple of thread vets responsible enough to do that pravado spoodersnake albani not sure how the extra thread would work though gonna have to include anybody interested in a group pm to figure that out
There is a way that it can work... but it really has to function more like a huge gameshare then a library.
Something like:
Get 10 guys, everyone gives $10. That gives you $100 to start with. Then you try to pick off PS4 titles that are on the cheap, or that are new. And you just start a series of rotating lists.

List 1 is who gets dibs on renting.
List 2 is a vote on selling. When everyone is done, flip the sucker and put money back into the account.
List 3 votes on new games.

Don't add to the membership unless someone leaves. 10 guys is manageable.

You may want to suggest that all 10 bring a PS4 share to the table also. That share is still their own, but it can be borrowed.

Ownership of the bought shares is a problem that I don't know the answer too... Hopefully the goal is to continually cycle them out for cash to buy new ones...

There's one huge problem in that, and that's there's no accountability for the share. It could easily be lost if you're lending it to just anyone. The problem with that method using the library is that not enough people will vote on a game / not enough people would donate. I think that's how the library over at GTZ works, I have no intention of charging people to be able to use the library.

If LIBRARY MEMBERS want to donate funds for PS4 games you can post in this topic and when enough people say they would, I can start a donation fund and let those users who have donated decide on which PS4 games they want to use the money on, majority vote wins. Poll selection could come from each person putting the game they want added to the poll in the paypal message.  We'd probably need $60 minimum to start anything though. Phantoms could be sold off and used to purchase cheaper PS4 titles.

All that is a moot point though: i still don't see enough people wanting to donate money for it, so prove me wrong I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back