CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Destiny PS4 Phantom. Anyone want to make a group? Any presale stuff we can get?
Why post again? Remove this post and edit the last one or remove the previous post.

Edit: To remove your post, select 'hide' on the bottom right of your post. If you're using the mobile version of the site, you won't be able to hide your post, so request the desktop version. However, you can still edit just fine using the mobile version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why post again? Remove this post and edit the last one or remove the previous post.

Edit: To remove your post, select 'hide' on the bottom right of your post. If you're using the mobile version of the site, you won't be able to hide your post, so request the desktop version. However, you can still edit just fine using the mobile version.
I'm on vacation with my wife in Italy and using crappy ass bootleg wifi in our room.

Haven't been on in weeks so wanted to make sure I get a group. I'm sure my crappy wifi here double posted or something. Sorry.

And by the way. Shiftee is a good dude. And shiftee, I will do a FIFA group with you.

I'm on vacation with my wife in Italy and using crappy ass bootleg wifi in our room.

Haven't been on in weeks so wanted to make sure I get a group. I'm sure my crappy wifi here double posted or something. Sorry.

And by the way. Shiftee is a good dude. And shiftee, I will do a FIFA group with you.
How're you liking it? The wife and I are Rome-bound for April. Just bought the tickets this week.

How're you liking it? The wife and I are Rome-bound for April. Just bought the tickets this week.
Just finished 3 days in Rome.

Buy your tickets for things IN ADVANCE.

We did this and avoided a 6 hour line to get into the Vatican. Yes. 6 hours.

And 2 hours to get into the Colosseum.

pm me for details. Like the direct sites to buy the tickets ahead of time. Not crap resell tours that over charge

Just finished 3 days in Rome.
Buy your tickets for things IN ADVANCE.
We did this and avoided a 6 hour line to get into the Vatican. Yes. 6 hours.
And 2 hours to get into the Colosseum.
pm me for details. Like the direct sites to buy the tickets ahead of time. Not crap resell tours that over charge
You guys, stop being friendly. It distracts from the same five people posting what they have for sale and are looking for over and over.

DBZ Battle of Z $10 w PS+

Resell $3.5
1.KingZ
Phantom $1.5
1.kvntwvlf
2.mrcheeses

Anyone want a cheap resell while we can?

Looking for resells, phantoms and/or timeshares of the following:

Assassin's Creed III + DLC

Asura's Wrath DLC

Flashback

Ratchet & Clank HD Collection (specifically 2 and 3)

I know Mystique and rpg have a couple listed on the first page, not sure about the rest.

Looking to start groups for the following:

When Vikings Attack DLC

Quantum Conundrum DLC

Selling:

Batman: Arkham Origins - A Cold, Cold Heart DLC (phantom) - $1.67

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational + Joe Danger 2 (3 phantoms) - $1 each

Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC (4 phantoms) - $0.83 each

The Last of Us Online Pass (4 phantoms) - $0.30 each

Uncharted 3 Season Pass (phantom) - $2

Destiny- September 9 (PS4)

Resell ($35)

1. wpress

Phantom ($25)

1. snakeybro

WWE 2K15- October 28 (PS4)

Resell ($35)

1. wpress

Phantom ($25)

1. snakeybro

Edit: Groups are now full- don't fret QDizzle I might have some other game groups soon still deciding if I want Madden/The Evil Within/Alien Isolation/Shadow of Mordor

[quote name="kvntwvlf" post="12014798" timestamp="1408228024"]DBZ Battle of Z $10 w PS+

Resell $3.5
1.KingZ
Phantom $1.5
1.kvntwvlf
2.mrcheeses

Anyone want a cheap resell while we can?[/quote]

Need a host for this too, any kind soul?

Selling phantom of my PS3 account. Consists of the following:

Doki Doki Universe
Flow
The Walking Dead Season 2
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Tetris
Alice: Madness Returns
Puppeteer
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Castle Of Illusion
rain
Spelunky
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Superfrog HD
Portal 2
Max Payne 3
Dishonored
Cloudberry Kingdom
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark
DuckTales Remastered
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami
Mortal Kombat
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence
Fatal Frame
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thomas Was Alone
Dragon Fantasy Book 1
GTA Vice City Stories
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
GTA 3
Persona 3 FES
Tomb Raider (PS1)
Skyrim dlc (all)
Knytt Underground
Hitman HD Collection
The Cave
LBP Karting
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Labyrinth Legends
Mass Effect
Hasbro Family Game Night
Spec Ops: The Line
Puddle
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc)
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc)
Twisted Metal Black (PS2)
Dyad
Killzone HD
Dead Space 2
Crysis
Unfinished Swan
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2
Retro City Rampage
Revenge of Shinobi
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc)
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third
Rainbow Moon
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection
Amy
Primal (PS2)
Odin Sphere (PS2)
GrimGrimoire (PS2)
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2)
Final Fantasy VII (PS1)
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Max Payne (PS2)
Bejeweled 3
Sonic CD
I Am Alive
Rayman 3 HD
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition
Journey
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc
inFamous: Festival of Blood
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2
Flower
Darksiders
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass
Sideway New York
Costume Quest & dlc
Castlevania Chronicles (PS1)
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Medal of Honor Frontline
Far Cry 2
Call of Duty Classic
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Resident Evil 1-3 (PS1)
Syphon Filter (PS1)
Assassin's Creed 2
Outland
Limbo
Press Your Luck
Borderlands & all dlc
Lumines Supernova & dlc
Burnout Paradise
Silent Hill (PS1)
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night       

Not listed: PS+ freebies (2+ years' worth), Vita games.

Selling for $40.

Also, you won't have to download everything at once. Access will be granted upon request so there's no need to take everything all at the same time.

See sig for codes I'm selling...

ii hate you snake i was just about to join :(
I have an empty phantom spot for the $90 Digital Guardian Edition.

You'd take the phantom for either $25 or $40 if you want to do manual deactivations until all the DLC expansions are released.

I have two groups of these, would need you for one of em if you want.

Mulling over WWE 2k15, cause got the Hulkamania Edition pre-ordered.

EDIT: Eh screw it, I'll get digital too, do you want in on both as phantom?

You'd take the phantom for either $25 or $40 if you want to do manual deactivations until all the DLC expansions are released.

Is it possible to do that on a ps4?

Need a host for this too, any kind soul?
Is there a limit to how many times you can use your CC to get the free ps+ trial on new accounts? If there isn't than I can host If no one else offers.

How does preloading work for PS4 gameshares? As a phantom, do I log in and preload and then once it's complete, the resell can do his thing and I'll still be able to access on release?

How does preloading work for PS4 gameshares? As a phantom, do I log in and preload and then once it's complete, the resell can do his thing and I'll still be able to access on release?
I wouldn't risk it. Download it before it comes out and make sure it works before you confirm you're done on the day it releases.

As Pravado said, I wouldn't risk cutting off the phantom until after release. You can both preload though.

• Resell signs in, starts download, deactivates from the console.
  • Phantom signs in, starts download, and things stay that way until release, and until the phantom confirms it playable.
  • Then the host does his/her thing as usual, and the resell signs back in.
edit: changed things a little.

Looking for a share of Zen Pinball + All trophy DLC if someone has one.
Ouch. One of the hardest games out there. Good luck if you're about to chase the 100% completion. 0.04% of tracked PSN users finished the base game, then you got to track down all the DLC. I haven't seen very many trophies rarer than 'Leader of the resistance'.

Ouch. One of the hardest games out there. Good luck if you're about to chase the 100% completion. 0.04% of tracked PSN users finished the base game, then you got to track down all the DLC. I haven't seen very many trophies rarer than 'Leader of the resistance'.
I was going to chase the 100% on this but not being able to get my hands on the Mars table before they took it down really bummed me out.

Looking for rogue legacy timeshare (or resell) of PS3 or PS4 version. Not for me, for a new member to the gameshare threads. ( will vouch for him, very reputable person, just never has gameshared before) PM please, and thanks.

Looking for rogue legacy timeshare (or resell) of PS3 or PS4 version. Not for me, for a new member to the gameshare threads. ( will vouch for him, very reputable person, just never has gameshared before) PM please, and thanks.
Will also vouch. I've done trades with the guy for physical games/Paypal. Just a GS noob.

Yeah. Im probably not going to chase 100%. Ive been completing some pretty tough games off my list lately, but I dont think Ill 100% pinball. Too boring. Just want to clean up as many of the easier trophies as I can and get the overall completion up.

How does that work for Destiny? I'm assuming that it includes all the DLC? What do you mean by manual deactivations?

I'd jump on that phantom if it is easy enough.

Looking for a share of Zen Pinball + All trophy DLC if someone has one.
For a long time i've been thinking in ask about this in here on the thread but i thought wouldn't have enough people interested in these games... i was about to gauge interest in the Zen games this week.

Are you only looking for a cheap share or are you willing to start a group?
I'm really interested... after i played Star Wars i became addicted and made me want to buy all the tables lol

Anyways if you find a resell and could sell it for me after you get the trophies i appreciate, thanks!

You have PS+. Transfer your save files.

Unless you meant entirely other console types...like Xbox.
Yeah, 360. Like he has everything for Borderlands 2 and I think Amalur (?), which I don't have, but those are huge games I'm not going to start over on PS3. It would be a great value if I had those on PS3.

Dang, I didn't know that about @boosted. I messaged him a few weeks ago and never got a response so I wondered if something was up.

And I agree about the PS4 resell/phantom split kinda sucking at the moment, btw. It's why I strictly stick to buying resells now.

How does that work for Destiny? I'm assuming that it includes all the DLC? What do you mean by manual deactivations?

I'd jump on that phantom if it is easy enough.
Simple really. Resell and "Phantom", who in this case is just another partner in the share and not a phantom yet,

would take turns deactivating and activating their PS4s, manually, until all the DLC/Expansions/etc. come out,

then they would then proceed towards the traditional way we do shares (resell/phantom)....not going into detail,

since we all know it already.

It's more of a headache in coordinating who gets to play, and whom activates and deactivates.

Coordination and communication in these types of organized shares is going to be key,..

EDIT: Just remembered, anybody got PSN messages or friend requests from a "hatchetman300"?

I thought it was someone I knew, then he asked me about buying phantoms, and that he's from here with a username of "The-Legend-10".

Damn psnprofiles, I thought I had paid the $9.99 for a lifetime of membership, instead I find out that my premium membership ends in about 4 hours (a year since I had paid).

don't do that. I tested pre-loading with New N tasty.

100% downloaded the game, installed. signed out of the PSN phantom, logged off on PS4. signed in to my main and checked everything. no padlock icon on the game. so I thought I can play when the countdown ends.

on the release day, game unlocked at 9:30AM local time. but I couldn't start the game. it got locked. then I signed in to the phantom and checked. locked there as well. I had to sign in to PSN (also restored the licenses) in order to unlock the game.

hope this helps..

So is the preloading not working for PvZ and diablo 3?
pre-load will be live in 2-3 hours..

Alright.. still looking for a Diablo 3 UEE share.. I'm supposedly in a group with Yanksfan but I've not heard back from him since the 13th. I've decided to start my own group 

Diablo 3 UEE (PS4) - Pre-Load Available Soon

Resell - $35

1. Mageshadow

Phantom - $25

100% downloaded the game, installed. signed out of the PSN phantom, logged off on PS4. signed in to my main and checked everything. no padlock icon on the game. so I thought I can play when the countdown ends.

on the release day, game unlocked at 9:30AM local time. but I couldn't start the game. it got locked. then I signed in to the phantom and checked. locked there as well. I had to sign in to PSN (also restored the licenses) in order to unlock the game.

hope this helps..

Hey, how do you restore the license?

Anyone interested in starting a Destiny/pvz gw ps4 group? I'm looking for resell.

hope this helps..

When you tried preloading, did you activate and make any system the primary during the process before the game was released?

If no one was the primary console, you can still download content. And when the game is released, making one of the two consoles the primary should have gotten rid of the lock at the time for that one console.

Simple really. Resell and "Phantom", who in this case is just another partner in the share and not a phantom yet,
would take turns deactivating and activating their PS4s, manually, until all the DLC/Expansions/etc. come out,
then they would then proceed towards the traditional way we do shares (resell/phantom)....not going into detail,

It's more of a headache in coordinating who gets to play, and whom activates and deactivates.
Coordination and communication in these types of organized shares is going to be key,..

EDIT: Just remembered, anybody got PSN messages or friend requests from a "hatchetman300"?
I thought it was someone I knew, then he asked me about buying phantoms, and that he's from here with a username of "The-Legend-10".

Damn psnprofiles, I thought I had paid the $9.99 for a lifetime of membership, instead I find out that my premium membership ends in about 4 hours (a year since I had paid).

I'm willing to do this if it still means I play day 1. I assume this means when the DLC comes out you deactivate on your ps4 and I log back into the account to then DL the DLC and deactivate on my ps4. And so on?

Hi, everyone.. It's been a while since I last posted here lol. In other news, when's the last time anyone has heard from ShadowLombax?(If he still goes by that)  I have some questions.  Also, since I no longer have a PS3,  I have some PS3 shares to give giveaway. Trusted members PM me. 

Hi, everyone.. It's been a while since I last posted here lol. In other news, when's the last time anyone has heard from ShadowLombax?(If he still goes by that) I have some questions. Also, since I no longer have a PS3, I have some PS3 shares to give giveaway. Trusted members PM me.
Im pretty sure he got banned. Or at least is pretty blacklisted from trading with.

No he got banned. He intentionally scammed some peole out of $50 psn cards and then openly admitted it unremorsefully. Yeah he got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back