CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone host our PS4 group please!!!

Transistor & Octodad

Resell: Blabadon ($20)

Phantom: R4L ($15)

Blabadon will be using a $20 PSN code and I can send an amazon GC or paypal whatevers easier :)

UFC is really fun so far- just from the demo I can tell I'm gonna play it more than anything so far on PS4 other than NBA

Can anyone explain the differences between timeshares/resells/phantoms to me? I have no idea what a phantom is in particular. Theres a few games I may be interested in splitting the costs of such as UFC and Watch Dogs but I wanted to find out more about this whole shindig first. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUSDtFb2b9Q

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3)

Resell $20
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.) SmoothJazz
------------
Phantom $10
1.) 
2.)

just one more phantom guys...
EDIT: 2 phantoms needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone explain the differences between timeshares/resells/phantoms to me? I have no idea what a phantom is in particular. Theres a few games I may be interested in splitting the costs of such as UFC and Watch Dogs but I wanted to find out more about this whole shindig first. :D
timeshares = deactivated after u not rented anymore

resell = 1/2 price of game > u have a half-account...download/sell,.v..etc... anytime u want...

phantom = only download games and play (can't redownload,v..v.)...59.9$ => 2 resell(20 each) and 2 phantom(10each)

[quote name="ashtonreeves" post="11810612" timestamp="1401799269"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUSDtFb2b9Q

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3)

Resell $20
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.) SmoothJazz
------------
Phantom $10
1.) Brockothoko
2.)

just one more phantom guys...[/quote]

I'm going to back out of this one picked up a disc copy the other day cheap. Totally forgot it was coming out on PSN.

timeshares = deactivated after u not rented anymore
resell = 1/2 price of game > u have a half-account...download/sell,.v..etc... anytime u want...
phantom = only download games and play (can't redownload,v..v.)...59.9$ => 2 resell(20 each) and 2 phantom(10each)
Sweet! So if I bought a phantom of a game, I can keep it so long as I don't delete it? So how does it work if it can only be activated on 2 systems at once? Do you have to play offline with a phantom? Sorry I'm asking so many questions!

I'm going to back out of this one picked up a disc copy the other day cheap. Totally forgot it was coming out on PSN.
Well now we need to fill 2 slots :(. I guess only uk or asian members are interested in this game. Unfortunately we don't have many.

Can someone host our PS4 group please!!!

Transistor & Octodad

Resell: Blabadon ($20)

Phantom: R4L ($15)

Blabadon will be using a $20 PSN code and I can send an amazon GC or paypal whatevers easier :)
Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

Selling:
AC Liberation Resell $2

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer Class Resell $7

Stick of Truth + Dark Souls 2 Resell $20

what does it mean to "host" the group?
Usually it's the host that buys the game and distributes the info to the others in the group. I think it's mostly because some CAGs don't reside in the US or UK therefore not being able to buy it.

Selling Diablo 3 (PS3)

Last Phantom - $5

PM if interested.

I dig those games, despite the stories AND gameplay. I am expecting the quality in this to be even lower, yet it will still likely send me into a tizzy.
Yeah, I still might check it out at some point. I can deviate from critical consensus sometimes (we might be the only two who like Contrast, lol). As long as the story isn't completely stupid. I'll wait to see what you guys think once you've finished.

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...
lol, if you guys still need help PM me.

Off topic - you're the 999-obsessed guy, yeah? I've been trying to beat that for over a year now so I could finally get to the free VLR we got with PS+. Finally threw in the towel when I got to the warehouse part where you have the move the crates. Seriously, fuck that. I don't how anyone is supposed to figure it out without a guide, but using one (IMO) defeats the purpose with these sort of games. I might just watch the rest on youtube so I can move onto VLR, sadly. Meant to share that with you in the PSN thread (assuming you're the right person) but you don't post in there anymore.

*Reminder - My ad and the ads of a dozen or so members on the opening page are regularly updated.

For Sale:

[PS3] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom  - $5

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

[PS4] Bound by Flame - $1.50/week

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light - $0.50/week

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea (Phantom also available)

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Thief

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] Watch Dogs

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Killzone Shadow Fall

Transistor

[PS4] Wolfenstein

There are rumors going around in GAF that The Last of Us remastered edition is coming out next week (spoiled E3 Surprise) 

I want a phantom, any takers? 

Yeah, I still might check it out at some point. I can deviate from critical consensus sometimes (we might be the only two who like Contrast, lol). As long as the story isn't completely stupid. I'll wait to see what you guys think once you've finished.

lol, if you guys still need help PM me.

Off topic - you're the 999-obsessed guy, yeah? I've been trying to beat that for over a year now so I could finally get to the free VLR we got with PS+. Finally threw in the towel when I got to the warehouse part where you have the move the crates. Seriously, fuck that. I don't how anyone is supposed to figure it out without a guide, but using one (IMO) defeats the purpose with these sort of games. I might just watch the rest on youtube so I can move onto VLR, sadly. Meant to share that with you in the PSN thread (assuming you're the right person) but you don't post in there anymore.
PM me or talk to me in the PSN thread, I'd be more than happy to discuss them :D

Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)

Resell $35

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

Phantom $25

2.) mauaus

Well now we need to fill 2 slots :(. I guess only uk or asian members are interested in this game. Unfortunately we don't have many.
can you go 50/50 with me, if we can't find people?

game is still expensive retail. I don't think the price will go down anytime soon..

PS4 Exclusive 'Without Memory' Revealed - 2016

Okay fool, spill the beans: When is FFXV releasing?
I don't know man. retailers have placeholder dates. DEC 31, 2015/16.

but Last of Us set to release on june 10th in the US (that was the date I heard few months back from my friend). but release date changes all the time. maybe they will release it on the 9th @ E3? or after :(

I gave the tip to Dualshockers about Without Memory he he.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/29/new-ps4-exclusive-game-unveiled-without-memory-a-thriller-by-dinosaurum-games/

Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)

Resell $35

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

Phantom $25

2.) mauaus

can you go 50/50 with me, if we can't find people?

game is still expensive retail. I don't think the price will go down anytime soon..
I wish i could because my budget is tight this month, i might get UFC and already joined MotoGp 14 group.

Looking for Drakengard 3 CE group.

Re-sellable PS3 shares for sale:

Diablo III - $8

Dead or Alive 5 - $4

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW - $6

Siren (PS2C) - $2

God Hand (PS2C), Grim Grimoire (PS2C), Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2C), Odin Sphere (PS2C), Raiden III (PS2C), Ring of Red (PS2C), X-Men: The Arcade Game - $10

Any cheap dead island riptide shares out there?
Resell, phantom, or either? I'm selling a phantom, and I think Clone might still have a resell available.

I had a feeling it would happen once I heard about Evil Within, so it didn't sting as bad, but it still sucks.

I linked the article as I recall you posted the info over a month ago (hence me asking about FFXV), but I wasn't aware that Dualshockers ran with it.

New this week

• Drakengard 3 - Sisters Prologue Bundle $30
  • EA SPORTS UFC PS4 Demo 2.6GB
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV $15, 3.5GB
Vita

• Playstation Vita Pets $20, 1.6GB
  • HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA: PRODUCING PERFECTION $40,1.4gb
  • The Walking Dead: Season 2 - Ep. 3, In Harm's Way 347MB

Hey all..I know lots of you have vitas so was wondering if this was a pretty good deal-->  basically someone's locally selling an oled 3g/wifi vita w/ 16gb & 8gb memory cards and 2 games [Uncharted Golden Abyss and Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate] for $180. I was kinda on the fence about getting one and also with the new model just out made me wanna wait some more. Any opinions?

The last time I used a handheld was when I played DQIX on my DSiXL..then the online store crapped out last year for a bit so I kinda stopped, opened up my PS3 and found this place.

^ I've heard bad things about the vita batman game. Not having a vita that's all I can give. Also, Uncharted vita has (was?) been part of the ps+ igc for a while so you might be able to find it cheap.

Murda Soul Suspect is up on PS4 and PS3 if anyone cares. 9gb on ps4, lol.

1001 Spikes is also up, anyone wanna share that? Its $15.

Looking for a Tales of Graces F (resell or phantom) and Ultra Street Fight IV (phantom)

Account 1 - $2 (Phantom) - $4 (Resell)
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

for the record murdered soul suspect is $60 on ps3, not $50
shaq-fu%2196.gif
Square... :)

for the record murdered soul suspect is $60 on ps3, not $50
Odd. Amazon and Gamestop have it for $50. Best Buy has it for $50 as well, and they are giving a $10 gift card with purchase. You could wait and see if either of the first two get the codes in the next few days, but those could be $60 as well.

Flash Sale Ends Friday

June 6th at 12:00PM Pacific

• Dark Souls II $39
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth $42
  • FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster $40 $30
  • FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Vita $30
  • Atelier Escha & Logy ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ $25
  • Toukiden: The Age of Demons $20
  • ConceptionII: Children of the Seven Stars $30
  • Tales of Graces f $17.50
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning  $5
  • Mass Effect Trilogy $15
  • Dragon Age: Origins $5
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $5
  • Demon's Souls $10
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen $20
  • Tales of Xillia $40 $20
  • Soul Sacrifice $6.50
  • Mass Effect 3: From Ashes $5
  • Mass Effect 3: Leviathan $5
  • Mass Effect 3: Omega $7.50
  • Mass Effect 3: Citadel $7.50
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Teeth of Naros $5
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning The Legend of Dead Kel $5
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Weapons and Armor Bundle $2.50

Would anybody be interested in Mass effect trilogy plus all the sale dlc for ME3? Would be. 40 dollars total.

Resell 13.33
1:
2:
Phantom 6.67
1: Reo 15x
2:

Could also possibly add Dragon age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back