CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question. i saw that demon's souls was on sale. if i make an EU account, can I get the EU version for the equivalent of $10 USD?
It's still 15 16 pounds in the EU store, sadly. Different sales for each region most of the time.

It's about 25+ US dollars lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Mass Effect 2 Arrival - 6.99
Mass Effect 2 Appearance Pack 2 - 1.99
Mass Effect 2 N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle - 7.99
Mass Effect 3: Alternate Appearance Pack 1 - 1.99
Mass Effect 3: Citadel - 7.49
Mass Effect 3: From Ashes - 4.99
Mass Effect 3: Leviathan - 4.99
Mass Effect 3: Omega - 7.49

Resell - 14.66
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom - 7.33
1. Dormin 

You know the drill. 

Watch Dogs ps4(Phantom) last chance for everyone,[IF] who has 50+ feedback : 20$ [ELSE] 25$

LF Phantom PS3 :

• Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Last of US
  • FAT Princess DLC
  • Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass

So how would a phantom of BF4 and premium work at this point?

I have a phantom available on PS4 of BF4+premium available. Would the phantom get access to all the released premium DLC to this point and continue to have access to them after I take the slot back?

That is a good enough form of vouch for me. Very good, excellent. Thank you for that info.

And you make a very valid and good point about having trophy leaderboard rep, I take that into account as well.
I usually check the PSN ID of the individual, if I am unfamiliar with them, as a way for me to decipher certain aspects.

xLukk, welcome aboard. We just need one more phantom taker.

==============
Enemy Front(al Cortex)

Resell - $13.33:
1) will
2) killerkernals

Phantom - $6.67:
1) xlukk

2)?
Thank you :)
Yeah i already did some deals with extra80,snakey,etc. So i think im reliable person :)

Reo 15x is taking one of the resell slots instead. If no one is interested in that second phantom slot, I'll buy it just to make the group happen.

Mass Effect Trilogy + ME3 DLC (From Ashes, Leviathan, Omega, Citadel) $40

Resell 13.33
1: Lemstar
2: Reo 15x
Phantom 6.67
1: iwarboY
2: XcefKevin
PM incoming !

So how would a phantom of BF4 and premium work at this point?

I have a phantom available on PS4 of BF4+premium available. Would the phantom get access to all the released premium DLC to this point and continue to have access to them after I take the slot back?
Pretty much

They get BF4 + 3 DLC's

I did hear the 4th is supposed to come out soon.. though

Hello everyone,

I know I am pretty new here, but on the spanish forums where I share, I have good reputation.

Anyway, it is woth a try, I am selling a phantom for my personal PLUS account, I have it since Jul 2013 and I will have PLUS service for 17 months, I have downloaded almost every free game of PLUS since then.

I know how the reputation thing works, so I will be selling it to someone who had good reputation on the forums and I can take the money after he/she has downloaded everything they want
I didn't put the price, I am asking $20USD for it, it does contain the following:

PS3 Deus Ex Human Revolution
PS3 Machinarium
PS3 LittleBigPlanet Karting
PS3 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (single player)
PS3 XCOM: Enemy Unknown
PS3 Saints Row: The Third
PS3 Battlefield 3
PS3 Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
PS3 Jet Set Radio
PS3 Hitman: Absolution
PS3 Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection
PS3 Ico
PS3 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PS3 Shadow of the Colossus
PS3 Hotline Miami (cross-buy)
PS3 Grid 2
PS3 Borderlands 2
PS3 DmC: Devil May Cry
PS3 BioShock Infinite
PS3 Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
PS3 Metro: Last Light
PS3 Payday 2
PS3 Remember Me
PS3 Tomb Raider
PS3 Batman: Arkham City
PS3 Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
PS3 Puppeteer
PSONE Parasite Eve™ II (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
PSONE Dino Crisis® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
PSONE FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
PSONE FINAL FANTASY® VII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
PSONE Castlevania: SotN (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
PSONE Resident Evil Director's Cut™ (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
PS3 Battlefield 4 DLC - China Rising
PS3 Battlefield 4 DLC - Second Assault
PS3 Battlefield 4 DLC - Naval Strike

Selling:

• Master Reboot $2.55 Resell
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 *DC Comics DLC $2 Resell
  • Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Ed. $6.67 Resell
  • Puppeteer Resell Offer
  • Lords of Shadow 2 + Mirror of Fate $10 Phantom
  • The Last of Us Phantom (Coming Soon)

Timeshare Available : Ps3

• The Walking Dead S2 Ep 1-3
  • The Wolf Among Us S1 Ep1-4
  • Ben 10: Omniverse 2
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • Zone of the Enders HD
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE
  • Creed 4 + Batman Origins
  • Asura's Wrath All Dlc
  • Saint Seiya
  • Mini Ninjas + La Noire
  • Anarchy Reigns
  • Master Reboot

Free Phantom

• Saints Row 2 + Uncharted 3 Single Player + Mass Effect 3:Omega dlc x1
  • Deathstroke dlc + Uncharted 3 Single Player + Mass Effect 3: Omega dlc x2
  • Mass Effect 3: Omega dlc + Uncharted 3 Single Player  x4

Someone in here must have a Mass Effect1&2 share :wall:  Playing through Mass Effect 3 and watching
tali die because of the stupid war i prevented in my old Mass Effect2 save data
  happen reminds me how bad I need to replay through Mass Effect 2. I don't mind giving out my share of ME3 as temporary colatteral i just want to fix all this stupidity in ME3 :wall:

on a side note i still hate bioware for the dumba$$ default choices

Gauging interest for phantoms of this account. 2 available.

games that are on it:

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
Marvel vs Capcom Origins
Persona 4 Arena
Spelunky
Fez
Crysis 3
Puppeteer
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

Someone in here must have a Mass Effect1&2 share :wall: Playing through Mass Effect 3 and watching
tali die because of the stupid war i prevented in my old Mass Effect2 save data
happen reminds me how bad I need to replay through Mass Effect 2. I don't mind giving out my share of ME3 as temporary colatteral i just want to fix all this stupidity in ME3 :wall:

on a side note i still hate bioware for the dumba$$ default choices
Does that mean you're looking for shares of ME1&2 or you want someone to sympathize with you, that has also played 1&2 @_@ what do you wannnttt

[background=#23252b]Mass Effect 2 Arrival - 6.99[/background]
[background=#23252b]Mass Effect 2 Appearance Pack 2 - 1.99[/background]
[background=#23252b]Mass Effect 2 N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle - 7.99[/background]
[background=#23252b]Mass Effect 3: Alternate Appearance Pack 1 - 1.99[/background]
[background=#23252b]Mass Effect 3: Citadel - 7.49[/background]
[background=#23252b]Mass Effect 3: From Ashes - 4.99[/background]
[background=#23252b]Mass Effect 3: Leviathan - 4.99[/background]
[background=#23252b]Mass Effect 3: Omega - 7.49[/background]
[background=#23252b] [/background]
[background=#23252b]43.92[/background]
[background=#23252b]Resell - 14.66[/background]
[background=#23252b]1. HyeVltg3[/background]
[background=#23252b]2.[/background]
[background=#23252b]Phantom - 7.33[/background]
[background=#23252b]1. Dormin [/background]
[background=#23252b]2.[/background]
[background=#23252b] [/background]
[background=#23252b]You know the drill. [/background]

Because I like options and collections.

Mass Effect 3: From Ashes - 4.99

Resell - 14.66
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom - 7.33
1. Dormin
2. Bill123

You know the drill.
I'm in. I guess my group is gone.

Dark Souls 2 dlc coming soon, $10ea or $25 season pass

• July 22nd - Crown of the Sunken king
  • August 26th - Crown of the old iron king
  • September 24th - Crown of the Ivory king
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgEnLB_ffdo

to all newcomers of this thread:

see if there's a group going for a game you want first. don't just post "does anyone have X" - you will very rarely get answers that way as nobody wants to do your research for you. mostly everyone posts their listings on a daily basis (or at least every few days). if nobody has it after checking, try starting a group. i keep seeing people asking over and over "does anyone have X" - if you don't get a response within a few days chances are nobody has it and you have to make a new group. just follow the group format:

resells pay 1/3 of total cost, phantoms pay 1/6 of total cost (for ps3 at least)

you can always ask someone else to host (set up acct and collect payment) if you're new

if you have questions about anything not in the original post, PM the thread creator. raiborg is a knowledgable guy. there's a reason certain info is not posted publicly (although i think at this point we can at least make it known what the difference between phantom and resell is without giving out the method to make phantoms, no?)

see if there's a group going for a game you want first. don't just post "does anyone have X" - you will very rarely get answers that way as nobody wants to do your research for you. mostly everyone posts their listings on a daily basis (or at least every few days). if nobody has it after checking, try starting a group. i keep seeing people asking over and over "does anyone have X" - if you don't get a response within a few days chances are nobody has it and you have to make a new group. just follow the group format:

resells pay 1/3 of total cost, phantoms pay 1/6 of total cost (for ps3 at least)

you can always ask someone else to host (set up acct and collect payment) if you're new

if you have questions about anything not in the original post, PM the thread creator. raiborg is a knowledgable guy. there's a reason certain info is not posted publicly (although i think at this point we can at least make it known what the difference between phantom and resell is without giving out the method to make phantoms, no?)
Ah, ok, thanks.

Gauging interest for phantoms of this account. 2 available.

games that are on it:
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
Marvel vs Capcom Origins
Persona 4 Arena
Spelunky
Fez
Crysis 3
Puppeteer
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
Is persona 4 Arena region free?

I'm in. I guess my group is gone.
Mass Effect 3: From Ashes - 4.99[
Resell - 14.66
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom - 7.33
1. Dormin
2. bill123

You know the drill.

If they're new members with no one to vouch for them, no one will let them in their group without a deposit, nor should they.

"Does anyone have X" - I don't see the problem here, as long as the poster isn't spamming. Either a seller, who has what they're looking for, sees their post, or they don't.

"If you don't get a response within a few days chances are nobody has it" - Depends on what they're looking for. While this may be true for more obscure content, it could also be that the right person hasn't seen their post yet. If the content is relatively common, then yes, they should look into making a new group if they can't find a seller.

"You can always ask someone else to host (set up acct and collect payment) if you're new" - You forgot the part where if they are new, they would have to pay a deposit to even be considered to be allowed into a group, and they would not be allowed to buy a resell unless they occupied both slots.

"If you have questions about anything not in the original post, PM the thread creator." - If I wanted hordes and legions of newbs to PM me, I would put it in the OP. If an established member, or someone new who has someone to vouch for them, wants info, they can post in here and request the info through PM. I think since they will be providing members with the ability to buy or sell more content, the least that members could do (myself included) is PM them the info. At this point, it should be a simple copy, paste and send job anyway - shouldn't take more than a few seconds to do.

Edit: European Store Pre-E3 Discounts

I'd personally love the info if anybody has a few seconds to copy and paste a PM to me. Been wanting to get involved in this since picking up a PS4. Thanks in advance!

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $12
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3
Aquapazza (Resell) - $5
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $9
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $5

Before I forget, it is and has been $11 on Amazon for a while, so you could go that route if you can't find a member by Friday: http://www.amazon.com/Demons-Souls-PS3-Digital-Code/dp/B00JAPIZDA/ref=lp_1289533011_1_10_title_0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1401912445&sr=1-10
Ah, good to know, thanks! May get the physical version for my shelf eventually, but I figured some others may want it for super cheap as well.

edit: ohhh, now i see that that is the digital code. Still handy!

Mass Effect 3 DLC Leviathan and Citadel (Will add From Ashes if you want. Omega was free like 2 weeks ago so no.) 
$3.75
1. Emoney244
$1.87
1. Fmills15

I'm out then cause I don't have "From Ashes" or "Arrival" anymore. I'll join HyeVltg3 group IF bill123 OR dormin are open to switching to resell.

Looking for a Tales of Graces F (resell or phantom), Ultra Street Fight IV (phantom), Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (phantom)
I'd would be willing to start a group for Tales of Graces F if anyone is interested.

Account 1 - $2 (Phantom) - $4 (Resell)
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back