CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't anybody dona straight up gameshare anymore?
bf3mvl.gif

A trade of two accounts.
I ask because this IS a gameshare thread.
you mean like giving each other the resell slot of a main account? people don't usually do that, and definitely not with newcomers. too much risk. some people sell phantoms of their mains from time to time

unless you mean "trading share of game x for game y" - sometimes people do that but not that often mainly due to devaluation of games on here

this isn't really a thread for trading, it's more for splitting the cost of a game / selling + buying shares of games

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean like giving each other the resell slot of a main account? people don't usually do that, and definitely not with newcomers. too much risk. some people sell phantoms of their mains from time to time
unless you mean "trading share of game x for game y" - sometimes people do that but not that often mainly due to devaluation of games on here

this isn't really a thread for trading, it's more for splitting the cost of a game / selling + buying shares of games
Oh, ok then.
And you could always call sony if someone steals an account.
But is there a thread fir people to trade slots?

Oh, ok then.
And you could always call sony if someone steals an account.
But is there a thread fir people to trade slots?
Yeah, you can always call sony and tell them someone stole your account because you gave them your account info to download games. You CAN call them. Sure.

They'll tell you your shit out of luck because you broke their specific terms of service that your not allowed to do exactly what you did. But yeah, you can call them.

Yeah, you can always call sony and tell them someone stole your account because you gave them your account info to download games. You CAN call them. Sure.

They'll tell you your shit out of luck because you broke their specific terms of service that your not allowed to do exactly what you did. But yeah, you can call them.
I'd say
Someone hacked into my account, maybe mention logging in via an email...

Off topic-ish, but are we setting up a team for extra life? I know last year we helped out by streaming and donating as a team. I don't remember if it was during the summer or later in the year. I felt pretty bad going to the first meet-up and not continuing on every month.

On topic, I know some people who were interested in the Sister DLC for Drakengard 3 and would like to know if anyone else wanted in. I wanted to do a huge DLC bundle group, but wouldn't mind making a separate one for Sister only DLC. P.M me if interested.

PS3 resells wanted: 

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Crysis 3

On a side note, I believe today is the first day you're able to cancel your Gold sub and get refunded for the remainder of time. I had 11 months left and the refund is being processed. You can have it put on a cc or your MS account. I went through online chat.

A: Yes. With the Xbox One and Xbox 360 updates now available, Xbox Live Gold members who have purchased a paid membership before June 4, 2014 and activated that membership before June 30, 2014, can cancel and receive a pro-rata refund of any unused remaining days between the date of cancellation and the date their paid Gold membership ends. Cancellation and pro-rata refund requests must be made by August 31, 2014 and require six to eight weeks for processing. Free or trial Gold memberships are not eligible for a refund. To request your pro-rata refund, please click http://support.xbox.com/contact-us.***

*** All refunds must be requested at the same time through customer support (i.e., one refund request per customer). Proof-of-purchase documentation may be required. Microsoft reserves the right to deny any refund request that it deems to be fraudulent.

Have a slot of this open again.

Mass Effect Trilogy + ME3 DLC (From Ashes, Leviathan, Omega, Citadel) $40

Resell 13.33
1: Lemstar
2: Reo 15x
Phantom 6.67
1:
2: XcefKevin

Interested in a phantom of FFX and X-2 HD .. Pretty certain Xcefkevin is also interested in a phantom as well. So 2 resells remain ..

FFX and X-2 HD ($30.00)

Resells
1)
2)

Phantoms
1)iwarboY
2)Xcefkevin

Hey:

Im selling Battlefield 4 Premium PS3 phantom slot  very cheap price: $5

(it include China rising, second assoult and naval strike)

Send me a mp if you are interesed.

Interested in a phantom of FFX and X-2 HD .. Pretty certain Xcefkevin is also interested in a phantom as well. So 2 resells remain ..

FFX and X-2 HD ($30.00)

Resells
1) extra80
2) extra80

Phantoms
1)iwarboY
2)Xcefkevin
If it's ok with you i could take both resells.

Can't even front, I'd buy this in heartbeat if true. This after owning the first two games on 360 and the trilogy on PS3. :cry:
I would too. I have them all on 360 and for some stupid reason, I am considering picking up the trilogy on my main acct. I'm an idiot. :/

Does that mean you're looking for shares of ME1&2 or you want someone to sympathize with you, that has also played 1&2 @_@ what do you wannnttt
I want your pity all your pity :pray: . What i'd like is a ME2 resell or phantom what i'm dreaming about is a ME1&2 bundle resell or phantom. The barebones choices in ME3 suck so bad.

Have a slot of this open again.

Mass Effect Trilogy + ME3 DLC (From Ashes, Leviathan, Omega, Citadel) $40

Resell 13.33
Phantom 6.67
1:
reserve that phantom :pray: if i get lucky i'll be selling my Dark Souls2 share soon an paying for it

Ugh I need to stop playing the UFC demo. I'm gonna burn myself out before the damn game comes out. Lol.

Also is anyone selling a $10 PSN Card or 2 $5 from Sony rewards? I need it to fund my group.

Looking to get that "standard" 10% discount

Resell 13.33
Phantom 6.67
1:jdub_smooth

Just so people know..group is closed. Alreayd paid and downloading.

Sorry guys.

I have a Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 3 account for sale however. Seperate accounts.

Resell 13.33
Phantom 6.67
1:jdub_smooth

Just so people know..group is closed. Alreayd paid and downloading.

Sorry guys.

I have a Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 3 account for sale however. Seperate accounts.
Mass Effect 1 came out for PS3?

Want to buy (PS3):

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with DLC Phantom/Resell

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back